โ”โ”โ”๐“๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž .๏ฝก*๏พŸ...

Von xoxewonzzn

Read to found out about the story . .Top soobin Bottom yeonjun ship: Taegyu, yeonbin . Mehr

Introduction
Chapter ร”รฑรฉ
ฤ†hรกแน•tรฉล• Tแบƒล‘
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Tอ›hอ›rอ›eอ›eอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Fอ›oอ›uอ›rอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Fอ›iอ›vอ›eอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Sอ›iอ›xอ›
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ sฬพeฬพvฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Eฬพiฬพgฬพhฬพtฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Nฬพiฬพnฬพeฬพ
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Tอ›eอ›nอ›
Cอ›hอ›aอ›pอ›tอ›eอ›rอ› Eอ›lอ›eอ›vอ›eอ›nอ›
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Tฬพwฬพeฬพlฬพvฬพeฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ tฬพhฬพiฬพrฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Fฬพoฬพuฬพrฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ Fฬพiฬพfฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Cฬพhฬพaฬพpฬพtฬพeฬพrฬพ sฬพiฬพxฬพtฬพeฬพeฬพnฬพ
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty three

677 48 54
Von xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

Soobin started to cough where yeonjun's eyes wide open when he saw beomgyu standing there at the doorway with Taehyun beside him who was looking everywhere but not at them.

"Uh-oh, Beomgyu-u?" Yeonjun get nervous when he saw the younger because he didn't get to see the younger for a long time and suddenly beomgyu is in front of him. But before he could say anything he felt two arms wrapped around him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Where were you had been?!!! I was looking for you?! Why didn't you tell me before leaving?!" Beomgyu said, more likely near to cry after seeing the older, he care about the older so much so it worries him so much when he couldn't find the older.

"Beomgyu-ah, it's okay calm down" Yeonjun mumbled while patting beomgyu's back. Soobin got up from the couch and went to taehyun, not forgetting to kick taehyun's butt before.

"Yeah! Why did you do this?!" Taehyun whispered to him as soobin held him by the shoulder and bring him out of the house. "Why couldn't you inform me before coming here?" He whispered to taehyun.

"I didn't get that much time to do?! Beomgyu pick up the call of your damn sister and they talked with each other not me?!!" Taehyun answered and get another smack from soobin at head.

"Why did beomgyu would pick up the call huh?! When it's your phone!? Since when you started to become so sharing person now that you let beomgyu touch your phone too?! Then in future seems like your going to let him touch more things too?!" Soobin yelled and taehyun's eyes wide open as he blankly stared at the older.

"Y-yeah hyung! Mind your language okay-y" Taehyun said but before soobin could place another kick on his butt taehyun run away from his grip and went inside.

"Idiot!" Soobin mumbled under his breath as he was about to step inside but then stop at the way. "What if beomgyu is going to interrogate me? Aish! Who cares" he Mumbled to himself and walked inside the house.

He walked into the house to see beomgyu was sitting at the couch with Irene and Yeonjun beside him where taehyun was standing beside the couch.

"Where did you went to?" Irene asked when she saw her brother entering the room. "To take some fresh air" soobin answered as he sat down next to his sister.

"Anyway I should go and help other maids with the dinner" Yeonjun said and got up from the couch then left for kitchen while soobin was looking at his every movements, wondering why the place is so chill here.

Beomgyu cleared his throat which made soobin came out from his thoughts and turned to him. He saw that beomgyu was already looking at his way. "You guys should've tell me before?" Beomgyu said as soobin let out a sigh and cover his face with his palm.

"What are you guys talking about?" Irene meddled between them but didn't get any answers only silence. "Hello?! Are you guys going to me anything?" Irene called out but still no one answers her.

She was about to call soobin Again but then suddenly they heard a laughing sound coming from outside and when they turns to the doorway, the queen- i mean sunny was entering with Hueningkai behind her.

"Haha, I didn't know that something will happen like this, hahaha" Sunny was laughing while entering the house, well, hueningkai tripped over his own feet and fall on the ground.

"Can you please shut up?" Hueningkai said but if sunny could stop. But when Irene see sunny her face light up as she got up from the couch and ran to her.

"Sunny!!" Sunny turns to her as her face filled with a wide smile and spread her arms to hug the older.  "Unnie!!!" They hugged each other and soobin rolled his eyes at their interaction.

"These girls are really noisy" Soobin mumbled under his breath and put his palm over his forehead, lean back into his seat.

"I miss you so much Unnie?!" He could hears the girls talking with each other that how much they missed each other and more blah blah. And soobin wasn't interested in that things, he was confused what beomgyu was about to talk.

Beomgyu kept his silence didn't said anything to the older after that and soobin also doesn't bother to bring the topic over. Irene were talking with everyone, she wants to know about beomgyu so they were talking with each other.

Moments later yeonjun called them, that the dinner is ready they should came. The dinner went smoothly but taehyun was kinda stressing since he entered the house but he didn't show it on his face.

Time skip

"Where is your phone? I mean I tried to contact you?" Beomgyu asked as yeonjun scratch behind his neck , forced a laugh then replied, "well, I lost my phone that's why" .

Beomgyu let out a deep sigh then nodded his head, understandably he said, "I don't know what to say, just take care of yourself" Yeonjun smiled as he patted beomgyu's head.

"Don't worry about me, just relax " He said as beomgyu nodded his head and turns to leave, taehyun was already outside the house along with others.

"Okay, let's meet another time-" , "Never came here" Soobin cut off Sunny's words between as sunny glared at him before hitting him at the elbow with her purse.

"Ouch! What do you carry in your purse bitch?!" Soobin yelled, touching his elbow..
"Stone!" Sunny answered and stormed off from there. "Yeah miss dynamite wait for me?!" Hueningkai said while going after her.

"Bye, let's go it's already late" Beomgyu said to taehyun who Nodded and went after him then get into the car. Soobin waved his hands toward them, then suddenly ran toward inside his house, directly went to kitchen.

"Yeah?! Yeonjun what did you said to beomgyu?" He asked while entering the kitchen, yeonjun was doing his own work but he heard the older's voice behind him as he turned to him with a confused look.

"Huh?" Soobin came and stood near the counter as he again asked, "what did you said to beomgyu about this?" .

"Oh, I told him the truth-h, I said him that my father sold me because of money and left me here-" Yeonjun replied.

"But I guess beomgyu knew that I was outside of city-y that's why he seems confused " Yeonjun added.

"Well it's me who told taehyun to say this to him" Soobin said as yeonjun frowned his eyebrows. "And why do you did that?* He asked. "What do you mean? I don't want any connections of you guys that's why but nevermind I changed my mind" soobin muttered.

"I don't know, he seems upset to being lied like this" Yeonjun mumbled then went back to washing dishes, soobin was staring at his back as he take a deep breath. "Btw, Mr choi may I ask you something?" Suddenly Yeonjun said, still not facing soobin, who was looking through the fridge to find something to drink.

"Go ahead" the older answers, yeonjun take a break of few seconds as he suddenly asked, "Why you didn't went back home that night?" Yeonjun said and soobin got it that yeonjun was talking about that snowy night, yes it was truth, after they comforting each other, yeonjun went back home but soobin didn't.

And why yeonjun know this because soobin followed yeonjun to his house but from far, he didn't have encourage to go near him and he also felt afraid to go back home, he was just a kid back then. Soobin slept at the bench in front of yeonjun's house.

The next day yeonjun saw soobin sleeping at the bench but he couldn't approach because his father was again causing drama at house, when yeonjun finally get free from this he came out from his house but couldn't see soobin there anymore.

"Well, I didn't went To go there, thinking she will beat me again that's why" Soobin answered, more like a whisper but yeonjun could hear him.

"Why do I feel like something big has happened to you Mr Choi? Which impact a huge change in your life?" Yeonjun said, turns to face soobin.

"You're right though, something big has happened and everything took a turn and made everything upside down, the scars didn't left me yet" Soobin replied.

YongRae was sitting at the stairs, hearing their conversation while feeding guilty inside him. But he couldn't do anything.

"I have a big secret, I will tell you when It's the perfect time for it" Soobin said and walked away from there. Yeonjun stared at his way as he saw soobin going away.

"Mr choi?!" He called out, soobin turns back to him. "If you need anything then I hope you will remember that I here" Yeonjun nervously said, but the small smile on soobin's face made him feel less stressful.

Suddenly soobin came back towards him with full speed and pulled him into a hug.

"Thanks" yeonjun was shocked at first, his eyes were wide open but then he pull his arms up and hugged the older back.

The ride of happiness YongRae was going through right now, that he can't explain how much happy he is right now to see them getting along with each other.

"YAHOOO!" he started to dance at the staircase out of happiness while yeonbin was hugging each other at the kitchen.

On the other side

Beomgyu was sitting outside at the garden in front of the small bonfire. He was staring at the fire, mostly spacing out with his own thoughts. It was already night time

He was spacing out then suddenly taehyun came with two glasses and a bottle of wine and put them beside him and sat down beside beomgyu.

Beomgyu didn't glance at him and they keep their silence, but then suddenly a soft whisper came from taehyun, "I'm sorry" . Beomgyu came out from his thoughts as he turns to taehyun who was looking at him.

"You-u your sorry?" Beomgyu asked, taehyun nodded his head. Beomgyu chuckled as he shook his head rapidly. "For the first time someone said sorry to me, realising that they were the ones who lied to me not me" Beomgyu says, because in his toxic household, he were the one who had to say sorry for being right, but for the first time he hears someone else saying sorry to him.

"I'm not mad at you, I was upset that you lied to me just like any others but now that you felt guilty said sorry without any insisting I felt kinda relaxed now" Beomgyu added.

"I didn't realise that you would be that upset for a lie, I'm sorry" Taehyun mumbled as beomgyu turns to him with a poker expression. "We're husbands, but I never felt the sparks between us, so at least as friends I was expecting something better" Beomgyu mumbled to him.

Taehyun looked down at his hand as he reached for beomgyu's hand and grab his hand softly which caught beomgyu's attention.

"I know as a husband I didn't perform a better job and as a friend I failed at it too" Taehyun Softly whispered, rubbing beomgyu's hand with his thumb.

"Why? What's pulling you back?" Beomgyu replied with the same tone. Taehyun let out a sigh as he looked straight into Beomgyu's eyes. "Why don't you give another chance to your life?" Beomgyu says.

Taehyun remind silence, he just stared at those beautiful eyes of beomgyu's, don't know what to answers. "I might sounds silly but my past just pulling me back" Taehyun said, breaking the silence between them.

"Is it something serious?" Beomgyu asked, as taehyun let out a deep sigh, looked away from beomgyu but still holding his hand. "I don't know, but this heart break was something I couldn't came over for years" Taehyun mumbled.

"And maybe I would like to share it with you" Beomgyu's eyes widen when Taehyun said this. "Wait -t really......I mean you sure..?" Beomgyu said.

Taehyun nodded his head as he continues to play with beomgyu's hand. "You deserve to know the past of your husband ain't you?" Taehyun softly whispered as he place a soft kiss on top of beomgyu's hand.

Some past revealing time!!!

Taehyun's past would be revealed in next parts and seems like everything is getting on track now!!.

Hope you guys enjoyed don't forget to vote Bye ♥️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

170K 6.3K 46
It wasn't planned or anything and he didn't expect to fall for someone that wanted him dead. #1 in bottom Yeonjun #1 in top Soobin
49.4K 2.5K 17
"i know what i do isn't right, but i can't stop what i love to do." - the ending of their story began right when the soft boy couldn't r...
12.6K 612 22
๊œฐษชษด. โ”€โ”€ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...