𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐍𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬�...

By YuliethDiaz587

Wether their supposed to be together or not they will always find a way back to each other through thick and... More

What do you want from me?
Kisses
Hes him
What its like dating Brady
Makeup
Soccer field
Freckles
Your everything
Always and forever
Mistletoe
Then teach me
Its always been her
Her
First date
The kisses on her
Im scared to lose you
Fifth grade poem
Soccer game
Missed
Together
I love you
Wish
Spark
You're undeniable
Commitment
Deny
Whats its like dating Brady pt. 2
I was all over her
You intruge me

The beach and sunburns

219 2 0
By YuliethDiaz587

Memory

Brady's point of view

"Brady don't be ridiculous, she will love whatever you end up picking out." "I know but I want it to be perfect." I walked around the jewelry store, looking through. Taking a few glances from here and their. I was starting to get a bit frustrated, still not being able to find the perfect one.

I wanted her to have the most perfect ring ever. For the longest time I've been wanting to get her that ring. To promise my love for her.

Micah came beside me observing. "What about this one Brady?" He pointed towards a ring. However the ring didn't really catch my attention. I scrunched my face shaking my head. "No it's too basic. She doesn't really like that color."

"Brady's it been hours." I directed my full attention towards him. "Micah just give me a few more minutes. If we don't find own in a few then we'll leave." Xochitl came, standing beside him. "Dude you need to chill. I'm sure Brady will find something. It's not as easy as it looks." "Thank you. I'll buy you guys food after, okay?" "Fine. I'll try my best to help out."

"We're lucky he's even buying us food" I laughed at Xochitl remark. "I buy you guys food every time." "Sure Noon." I returned my attention towards the rings, when I finally found one. My attention was drawn towards the ring. This one. It's perfect. It was a double heart sparkling ring.

"Hi, Excuse me can I see this one." One of the workers grabbed the ring, giving the ring to me. It was just perfect. "I'll take this one." "Okay great. I'll get this package up for you." She smiled at me. "Thank you."

"I found one Xochitl." running to her as I smiled. "That's great Brady. Melanie will love it. She loves you too much, she's blinded by her own love for you. She's a very beautiful and very intelligent women you are a lucky man." She smiled, patting my shoulder.

"Can we go now? I'm starving!" "Here start heading to the car I'm going to pay." handing Xochitl the keys.

End of memory

I held the promise ring in my hand, staring at it. I was truly afraid she would hate it. I planned on giving it to her at this moment. I waited patiently as she was putting on her bathing suit. Now starting to regret ever getting the ring. Only not because I didn't want to but because I was afraid she would reject my gift.

Me, Melanie, Layla and my family decided to go to the beach for the day. Seeing as how we only have a few days left here.

As soon as she came out of the bathroom I smiled at her, getting up from the bed. The sight of her just made me feel happy. Happy that I have her. She's one of the reason why I smile.

"Ugh my feet are swollen form the heels I wore yesterday. It's killing me....are you ready?" Smiling at me. Her pearly whites shining. Her smile making me feel weak to my knees. She drives me crazy. "Yeah, they're waiting for us downstairs." "Okay, let's go." She gathered her things heading towards the door.

Here goes nothing. I grabbed her hand turning her around. She smiled at me, furrowing her eyebrows. "What's wrong? Everything okay?" She seemed concerned.

"Everything is just fine. I just wanted to tell you that I love you Melanie. So much. At the end of the day I want it to be me and you. I want our early mornings, I want your late nights. I want you on your good days even more on your bad days. I only want you Melanie. Your my world now. I assure you that when this life ends I will find you in the next no matter what the circumstances are our love is forever everlasting, and never ending. This is our fate Melanie. So Melanie I promise to always love you no matter what." I took the ring in my hand, grabbing her hand, sliding the ring on her finger.

I looked up at her, when I saw tears in her eyes. "Wow Brady I love it so much! Thank you! It's very beautiful. When did you get this?" I grabbed her face in my hands caressing her cheek. "When I saw it, it made me think of you. I got it last week, with the help of Xochitl and Micah." "Aww well you three did an amazing job. I love it so much." She grabbed my head kissing me.

I laughed into the kiss as a strand of hair got in my lips.

"Thank you Brady. You know you didn't have to do this, but I love it so much. Thank you amor. I love you so so much. More than you can ever imagine." Pecking my lips.

"I was scared you would not like it." "Ooh no baby I love it." "Well come on it's getting late."

__________

Melanie's point of view

"No no wait, I was playing." Brady threw me over his shoulder as his dipped us both in the water the sudden contact of water made me gasp. The coldness suden contact gave me goosebumps all over. He laughed as he looked at me. "I forgot to put sunscreen on." I ran towards my bag getting the sunscreen.

"Brady put some on?" "No." "Brady stop being ridiculous and put it on." His mom told him. "What about Connor?" "Hey leave me out of this." "Come on boys put sunscreen on."

"Your mom is right Connor, at least put some on your back." Layla said, trying to convince Connor.

"We don't really need it, besides we won't get sunburnt. For the past few days we haven't put sunscreen and we still haven't gotten sunburnt."

"At least but some on your arms or something." I held the sunscreen out for Brady. He sighed taking the sunscreen, smudging some on his face.

"Connor?" I asked. He shook his head, smiling at me. I held my arms up in defeat. "Alright well please don't be whining when you guys get sunburnt."

"Yes mom." They shouted as they ran back in the water.

I sat next to Brady's mom as I put sunscreen on, wanting to get a tan.

__________

I turned around as I was slightly awake, when I turned to look at Brady he was sunburnt. I covered my lips as I tried to contain my laugh. Brady woke up soon after.

"What do I have something on my face?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed. He tried getting up, however instantly stopped when he felt the sensation of burning, all over.

"Ouch! It hurts." He groaned. I sat up as I helped him sit up. "What happened? I thought you wouldn't get sunburnt." Teasing him, when he smiled at me as he leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Ugh shut up." "Let me see? How bad is it?" I watched as he struggled, I laughed as I helped him. Accidentally gliding my nail on his back, which made him wince. "I'm sorry."

Fully taking off his shirt, he was really sunburnt. Sunburns all over his body. "Oooh that looks like it hurts." pinching his chest, earning a wince in return.

"Ow Melanie, stop playing this isn't a joke." "Oh but it was a joke when your mom told you to put sunscreen?"

I got up, opening the door. "Where are you going?" "To go tell your mom how stupid you are." I sarcastically retorted. "To go get you something for your sunburns so you could shut up." Pecking his lips before leaving.

I scrolled through my contacts, tapping on Kayla's caller id, putting the phone on my ear, waiting for her to answer.

"Hi Melanie." She greeted from the other line. "Hi lay." "What's up Mel?" "Is Connor sunburnt?" "Yes he is. What about Brady?" "Yeah he just woke up being grouchy." "If only they listened to us for once." "They never do. But I'll talk to you later okay? I have to make sure Brady doesn't die of pain." "Okay. Let me know how it goes."

I hung up going into the kitchen, bumping into Brady's mom, whom I was greeted by. "Hello sweetie, can you ask one of the boy if they can go buy groceries for me?" "I would but unfortunately they aren't feeling so good." "Sunburnt?" "Yes."

"Ah I knew it would happen. If they would have listened to us this wouldn't have happened." "If you want I can go buy groceries for you?" "Really? I don't want to bother you." "Oh please it's no bother." "If you could please do so that would be amazing. I appreciate you sweetie."

"Of course." She hugged me before leaving. I looked through the cabinets as I grabbed the sun aloe gel.

I ran up the stairs, opening the door to see Brady with a wet hand towel, tapping his sunburnt shoulder.

"Here this will help." I grabbed the the hand towel from him, as I rubbed the gel on his back.

"I should've listened." "We learn from our mistakes, right?" He looked at me with a smile on his face. I pecked his cheek. "Connor got sunburnt too." Which caused him to laugh.

"Turn." He looked at me causing me to laugh. "What?" He smiled. "Nothing....and there."

Placing my hands on his cheek, pecking his lips. "Thank you." He smiled softly. "I love you Brady, please never forget that." "I love you too Mel, trust me I califal never forget." Placing the gel on his nightstand. He tried laying down when he groaned. I helped him lay down, when I situated myself next to him as I played something on my phone. He laid his head on my shoulder, kissing my collarbone.

1650 words
Thank you for being patient with me💋
Thank you all sm for 3k! Appreciate you all! Muah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.3K 131
From the moment they met they both knew this was their forever, their always, their one and only. *Tayvin future/current one shots - time-stamped as...
4.9K 301 12
Continuation of 8x10, how they deal with the past, their feelings for each other and how they (eventually) come together.
12.7K 318 16
Phil has always been there for Dan through thick and thin that get through everything there always going to do there for each other Well that's how i...
6.2K 309 61
What is meant to be will always find it's way.