Its always been her

She's deserves it all. She the best part of him. Alexa is really lucky to have him. The way she treats him, the way she makes him smile is unbelievably cute. Which is why I'm happy for him. They both deserve to be happy.

But nevertheless I want that person to be me. I want to be the one who makes him smile. I just want him. It scares me because I don't want to lose him either. I don't want to screw up what we have, that to be honest I don't know what it is. I like him. Like a lot. But he's my best friend. Therefore if I really am his friend I wouldn't ruin his life.

Yet I wouldn't wish the worst for them. I don't want to ruin what they have. Because what they have is amazing. As much as it kills me to see, I still think that they deserve one another.

__________

I leaned on the locker that was beside the classroom. Looking through the page mr.Cruz gave me. As he wanted sus to study. Just until I waited for one of my best friends. This being Walker since we have our next class together. He walked out of the classroom looking for me, when he spotted me he sent me a smile. Being our regular days.

"Hi Walker." "Melanie hi." He swung his arm around my shoulder. I know how it looks but he's just one of my close friends. When I'm with him I know I'm safe. He makes me feel like I can trust him. Like I can actually talk to him without any judgment. And that's the thing I liked about him. It didn't matter wether we talked or not we always found each other's company comforting.

"How was mr.Hendersons class?" I asked. "Oh it was interesting." He sarcastically replied. "How was yours?" He added.

"It was okay. Sometimes she doesn't explain the stuff right. Can you help me study? I have a test next week." "You know I wouldn't mind but why not ask Brady?" He smirked at me. Teasing me. Knowing my huge crush on Brady Noon. I playfully slapped his chest. "You know I can't. He's with Alexa. She's one of my best friends." "It's not like your going to kiss him. You're just studying."

"Thanks Walker but no thanks." I patted his shoulder. "I got to get to class but I'll see you later Walker." I gave him a quick hug before heading towards my next class.

________

As I was heading towards my car, ready to go home. I heard my name being called. Recognizing whom it was I quickened my pace. Not wanting to do anything with him. At least not right now.

I felt his hand on my arm, making me turn to look at him.

"Oh hi Brady." "Have you been avoiding me?" "No no of course not, I've just been busy." "Ooh okay good. That's good. So look um are you busy this weekend?" He asked curiosly, although shouldn't he be asking Alexa. "Umm yeah I need to study." "Oh okay. So I'll see you next week?" "Yeah of course." "Ooh shoot I have to go, Alexa is waiting for me."

Ah Alexa. She's one of my friends and the sweetest. I absolutely loved to hangout with her. We used to always hangout. Having sleepovers, going out together, etc. I miss her.

___________

Brady's point of view

She looked so beautiful today. The way her long perfectly curled hair sat on her shoulders, how her chocolate brown eyes sparkled, even when she was so concentrated she still looked amazingly beautiful. When she smiled you could see her pearly whites that somehow made me feel nothing but tingles all around.

She is so beautiful, but not like those girls in instagram. She is beautiful, for the way she thought. She is beautiful, for the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She is beautiful, for her ability to make other people smile, even if she was sad. No, she wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She is gorgeous.