Through Life, Through Death:...

By 221b_blogger101

When his death took you from him, it was only fair for your death brought him back to you. Through life, thro... More

Chapter 1 - Return
Chapter 2 - The Sweetest
Chapter 3 - The Brooklyn Bridge
Chapter 4 - New Tricks
Chapter 5 - Eggs
Chapter 6 - Cannibal Town
Chapter 7 - Rosie
Chapter 8 - Big Boss
Chapter 9 - Paimon
Chapter 10 - Secret Exhibit
Chapter 11 - The Bar
Chapter 12 - Dear friend
Chapter 13 - A little help
Chapter 14 - The Expedition
Chapter 15 - Palace on the hill
Chapter 16 - Business or boredom?
Chapter 17 - Endless Maze
Chapter 18 - Alone
Chapter 19 - Fireflies and butterflies
Chapter 20 - A Romantic Scene
Chapter 21 - Suggestions
Chapter 22 - Glimmering Ruby
Chapter 23 - Blind Pig
Chapter 24 - Long, long time
Chapter 25 - Late night visit
Chapter 27 - Carnage
Chapter 28 - Clean Up
Chapter 29 - Proof and Denial
Chapter 30 - Footage
Chapter 31 - Death retold
Chapter 32 - Intruders
Chapter 33 - The Blade
Epilogue

Chapter 26 - Shotgun Fun

2.5K 130 63
By 221b_blogger101

"Mimzy! Get your ass out here!" Sinners yell from outside while the target in question cowers behind you. "You have five seconds, or I'm blowing this shit hole up!"

"Mind uh... dealing with em?" she tugs at your robe. "Maybe call Ala-"

"Shut up," you order, storming to a couch and flipping it over. "One night. Just one peaceful night," mutters of annoyance found no recipient as you load up a shotgun. "Go to room-"

"What's going on?!" Vaggie runs in with her spear and Charlie with a frying pan. With a sudden spike of adrenaline coursing through your body, there was no time for upheld facades.

All that mattered was the safety of this hotel. God help you all.

"Ask our little guest here," you put the safety on and sigh out. "Don't think a frying pan will work, my dear," Charlie receives a small pat on the head. "Stay here. If I can't talk them out of it, then get Pentious' death ray... hopefully, it works,"

Vaggie and Charlie look at each other in concern, the princess tending to a scared Mimzy while Vaggie interrogates her. Silence takes over, each step taken being another closer to chaos until you pull the door open and find a large group of loan sharks standing around with a hefty amount of explosives.

"Evening, boys," you hide the shotgun behind the door. "Mind not setting this place ablaze? I'd highly appreciate it,"

"We know that bitch Mimzy's inside," one of them raises his pistol to you. "Get her out here, and we'll have no troubles, got it, doll?"

You give a soft laugh, "Oh, I don't think so. See, you've come onto these premises, and it would be in your very best interest to leave... before someone gets hurt,"

"Only person gettin' hurt will be you if you don't-!" the lead shark suddenly flies back with a rough scattering of shrapnel to his face.

"Boss?!" One of them yells while the others quickly get out their guns and open fire.

You shut the door and hide behind the sturdy wall, "well, guess we're at war!" You shrug, another barrel loaded, before you turn the corner and shoot at another two sharks. "I think it would be best to call the rest, ladies... just don't give Niffty any weapons," you nod to Vaggie, who salutes and runs back to the rooms.

"Uhm..." Charlie perks up from behind the bar, "Did you need help?"

"Oh, don't worry, my sweet, let Aunty Y/n deal with this!" you wave a hand, turning the corner again and shooting a small section of explosives, which unfortunately only killed one other shark. A few minutes go by as the deafening rain of ammunition pounded against the hotel, a single second of silence allowing you to shoot down two more sharks in a swift movement.

A call from the hall suddenly rings out, "Back up is here!" Angel held up his Tommy gun while Husk ran to aid you. "Starting some fun without us, eh?"

"We're just getting started," you let him take a glance at the group.

"Still think that innocent facade will fool him?" Husk comments smugly, seeing the damage you've done.

You give him a plain look. "Just help me out here," you and Husk step out, dice flung mid-air, which you shoot with expert aim. A flash-bang blinds a few, giving Angel enough time to open fire on the group.

With this moment of confusion and chaos, you and Husk subdue a few sharks, cards flying around and slicing at necks while the base of your gun is used to knock out a few. Thankfully, Pentious' eggs run out from under and around Angel, little firearms and knives in their hands. "Go on, you little freaks," Vaggie ushers them out of the hotel, joining the fight soon enough.

"Aw, kinda cute," you smile, watching them charge forward as you shoot down a giant shark without having to take your eyes off the minions. From afar, Alastor's shadow was watching in slight nervousness as you put yourself front and centre.

~~~

Deep within the woods, Alastor had sat by a small pond, reading a book and enjoying the night. Sleep wasn't something he often found easy, especially with you clouding his mind, so when his shadow scurries into the mass of foliage with an urgent look, he knew it could only be because of you.

In seconds, his book drops onto the dewy grass, black smoke letting him fade away into the darkness.

~~~

"I say that went quite well," you rest the shotgun on your shoulder, watching Niffty tie all the remaining sharks up. "What do you think?"

"Fight! Huzzah!" the eggs yell in triumph, "see that boss?" they look to Pentious, who is still half asleep, nightcap fixed on.

"Very good, eggies, now come along," he slithers away with a yawn.

Angel sits next to Husk, taking over the cat's sloppy attempts to wrap up a small wound on his leg and wings. "Not exactly an ideal night, but not too bad of a win," Angel chuckles. "You mind if we-?"

"Niffty and I will finish up over here," you nod. "Can we just keep all this..."

"Lips sealed," Husk and Angel both agree. "Don't know how you'll get around it, but we'll do our part,"

You give a thankful smile, "You all get a good night's rest... except you, Mimz,"

The demon had started to tip-toe around the side of the hotel, a look of fear glossing over her eyes, "Come on, Y/n, it's all done now! I owe ya- say, free drinks at my bar all night whenever ya want," she offers, desperate to escape another situation. "My mouth's shut, too! I don't know what for, but... I promise." She holds up a hand in Scout's honour.

"Oh, no, you don't," you march over, going to grab her but ultimately stopped by one crucial mistake.

You hadn't checked that all the untied demons were truly dead and gone.

One weary gun was raised, and a single shot was left in the barrel. With an unsteady hand, a low-ranking shark had aimed it towards the two of you. One death was enough.

You or Mimzy. It didn't matter.

With a single pull of the trigger, the speeding bullet landed right in... the wall. All eyes snap to the last shark standing, who looks as if he is more embarrassed than scared. "Sorry..."

"Now that was just pathetic," You drop your head, turning the shotgun to the shark and firing one last shot before looking at Mimzy. "Inside. Now." Her collar was held tight in your hand, the demon slumping like a doll.

She was tossed to the ground as Niffty kept watch of the sharks, her needle quickly frightening them. "Don't worry... I'll take care of you bad boys," she cackles insanely.

Placing the gun to the side, you fold your arms, "what the hell were you thinking?! Bringing these sharks here without warning!"

The buzzing of radio static was suddenly apparent, Alastor manifesting beside Vaggie and Charlie, who jumped in fright. "Creep," Vaggie mumbles, pulling Charlie towards the hall.

"Wait, shouldn't we check on Y/n?" Charlie whispers, watching Alastor's fast steps to your side.

"He will check, mi amor," Vaggie assures. "Come on,"

When Mimzy looks to the side, her eyes brighten in glee and relief. "Finally! Took ya long enough,"

Alastor silently observed the scene, landing from a slightly dishevelled you, a gleeful Mimzy, defeated sharks and crazed Niffty. "What happened?" his voice was low, a rough gravelly filter over it. His grip on his microphone was tight, and his shadow looked certainly unhappy on the wall.

"Those assholes hunted me down!" Mimzy runs to his side, holding his coat with puppy dog eyes. "I was hoping you'd deal with 'em, but Y/n didn't do too bad of a job,"

You roll your eyes, unable to withstand her backhanded compliments. "Gee, thanks, Mimz," walking back to the bar, all you needed was a moment of silence to work off the adrenaline. Alastor's shadow was the first to meet your side, handing you a drink and resting a comforting hand on your shoulder.

As Mimzy rambled on with her lies and stretched truths, Alastor's patience continued to grow thin. "You need to leave," his eyes land on you, the half-smile forced on your face while you mumble to his shadow.

"What? Oh! Such a kidder," Mimzy giggles, attempting to hug him, only ending up with empty arms as he steps away. "You're not serious, are you??"

"You brought danger to this hotel. More importantly, you brought danger to Y/n. That I cannot forgive," he snaps his neck to her, "unless you plan to redeem yourself, you're no longer welcome here,"

Mimzy's persona drops, anger suddenly fueling her, "Fine! Have it your way! Hope you have fun with your little pity party, see if I care, asshole," she flips him off and storms out. "See ya, bug," she mumbles to Niffty, who is giving a roach puppet show to the sharks.

Alastor sighs, fixing on a proper smile before approaching you at the bar. "I'm sorry for not getting down here sooner, my dear. Are you alright?"

You wave a hand, "Nothing we couldn't handle," a yawn suddenly breaks out, "Sorry, didn't exactly expect this madness at this time,"

"Neither had I," he summons a small cup of tea, "how about you head to bed, and I'll clean this up?" Alastor urges you back to your room, "Don't worry, I'm sure Niffty is having a blast!"

You glance at the puppet show and cringe a little, "well... if you insist," you take the cup and kiss him on the cheek, "goodnight,"

Alastor places a hand over the spot once you leave, only to drop it when he sees his shadow snickering again. "Shut up," he spins on his heel and claps his hand, "finish up, Niffty! It's time to deal with these reckless deviants," radio dials for eyes and shadows manifesting with a green glow outlining them all, the fear of the sharks was beyond divine.

~~~

Woop sorry for going MIA for a bit yall I had work lol

- Anna ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.9K 16
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
38.1K 603 16
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. info in the description loves 💕
117K 6.2K 40
(𝔜𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢! ℌℌ & ℌ𝔅 𝔵 𝔖𝔲𝔠𝔠𝔲𝔟𝔲𝔰! ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯) ♥︎♥︎♥︎ "ℝ𝕦𝕟, 𝕣𝕦𝕟, 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕡𝕦𝕥...
399K 13K 47
*** A fallen Angel, huh? Well, Heaven isn't really crack up to be the best. Cast away to Hell with her cool brother, Lucifer - They made themselves r...