Cover up | A nuzi story

By Lunarn0va

18 year old outcast Uzi Doorman life was plain recently until she found herself face to face with a murder. S... More

1
2
3
AUTHORS NOTE
4
5
AU EXPLAINED
A/N

Cover up

303 8 0
By Lunarn0va

             The Drones Strike again!

18 year old (REDACTED) was found dead in an alleyway, police investgated the crime and found acid near the scene its suspected the infamous Drones have something to do with this.
____________________________________

Khan sipped out of his mug that read 'Number #1 dad' as Uzi ate cereal "Uzi I want you being careful. Another murder just happened, and it was someone at your school this time"

Uzi rolled her eyes and stood up as she finished "Yeah yeah got it, I'm gonna head off to school now. Bye." Khan waved bye to his daughter as she closed the door.

Uzi adjusted her beanie as soon as she got out. She thought about her father's words,'Be Careful? No one at school hardly knows me. I doubt they'll target me. Hell, they probably don't even know me'

____________________________

(THIS ISN'T THE FIRST CHAPTER BTW, IT'S JUST LEADING INTO IT)

Published: March 25th, 2024.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 847 22
Tanjiro, a popular good-looking teenage guy who aspires to become a singer and Kanao, a nerdy book loving girl fall in love in highschool and start a...
16.9K 408 7
Dusttale. A Korean Undertale AU. Sans completely has lost his mind and there is no way of stopping him. Unless you kill him for the second time. At f...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...