Pink Pansies ✺ A Pedro Pascal...

By seasidebaby

Pedro: Cancel whatever fake plans you have and come out with me. Emi: Come out where? Pedro: It's a surprise... More

Dating Profiles
Chapter 1: The Bar
Chapter 2: Lascivious Little Freak
Chapter 3: Puppy Dog
Chapter 4: Even the Playing Field
Chapter 5: So?
Chapter 6: Texting
Chapter 7: My New Favorite Game
Chapter 8: The Museum Of Contemporary Art
Chapter 9: Just Doing This for Fun
Chapter 10: Oh Baby
Chapter 11: What Kind of Flavor?
Chapter 12: I'm Terrible With Impulse Control
Chapter 13: Not Cruelty-Free
Chapter 14: Would You Like My Advice?
Chapter 15: Stress Relief
Chapter 16: The Monthly Sickness
Chapter 17: That's Emi Code for 'I Love It'
Chapter 18: I Wanted To
Chapter 19: You Like That?
Chapter 20: Out in the Open
Chapter 21: Art Curator or Nearby Neighbor?
Chapter 22: Say Please
Chapter 23: Don't Make Me Regret Saying That
Chapter 24: All Bark no Bite

Chapter 25: Are You Ready?

90 3 1
By seasidebaby

He swiftly picked me up and I instinctively wrapped my legs around him, another moan falling out of my mouth at the pressure of his body against mine. He walked us over to the bed and carefully placed me in the center with my head on the pillows. His own body hovered over mine and he began a trail of soft kisses down my neck and around the collar of my shirt.

"Can I take this off?" He asked, his fingers tugging lightly on the hem.

"Yes" The word sounded foreign coming out of my mouth. My eyes were shut and my head thrown back. I was already lost in this world of pleasure and he had barely even touched me.

Both of his hands found my hips. He slowly slid them up the sides of my body and my shirt along with it. Peppering kisses on the newly revealed skin. The way he touched me made me feel small and delicate. Or perhaps a better way to describe it was cared for.

When his hands reached the bottom of my breasts he asked again if it was ok. I reassured him a little too quickly which made him chuckle.

"Patience, my dear." He breathed out against my torso. His kisses became longer and wetter, raising my temperature. 

I arched my back and he used that moment to slide the shirt up and off of my arms. My nipples were hard and I was overcome, aching for him to touch them. I could feel his warm breath spread across my chest as his lips hovered above the goosebump riddled flesh. I let out a soft sound.

He closed his lips around one of my nipples, sucking it into his mouth and groaning as he felt the hard nub against his tongue. His hand returned to my ribcage, gripping me tightly.

I moaned and my own hand came up and began twisting my other nipple. He stopped me and withdrew.

"Patience." He repeated a bit more firmly. His fingers wrapped around my wrist and pinned my hand down. I squeezed my legs together, loving the way he had taken total control.

He returned to that nipple, sucking it between his teeth. He pulled back slightly with it still in his mouth and then let go. He did this to the other nipple and was soon alternating. It felt unreal. I couldn't stop moaning and every time I wriggled my body the hand that pinned my arm pushed down the slightest bit harder.

"Pedro?" I heard myself call out.

"Yes, Clementine?"

I groaned at the sound of it coming out of his mouth, the word laced with admiration. I waited until his face appeared in front of mine. I titled my head up for a kiss but he leaned back.

"I want you to fuck me" I breathed out. There was no room for feeling self-conscious or wanting to take back control. He had brought me to a breaking point and the pleasure was beginning to feel somewhat painful without any kind of release.

"Maybe," He said with a cheeky grin, "You wanted me to show you, so I'm showing you."

In that moment I despised his audaciousness. I was becoming suspicious that an incredible buildup to something more was actually the end.

"Pedro." I warned.

He turned serious, "Are you revoking consent?"

This gave me pause. I was suspicious, but I didn't have any proof. If he wanted to continue I didn't want to be the one to stop him. "No" I finally said.

"Alright." The smile returned.

"But Pedro." I wriggled compelling him to push down on my arm again.

"Didn't I tell you to be patient." He warned right back.

I let out an impatient sigh, beginning to doubt if I really did want him in total control. 

His expression softened and he leaned down to kiss me. Like everything else, the kiss was slow and intentional. He alternated between languid and applying just the right amount of pressure. I felt my body soften. It was as if he was trying to tell me something and I thought the more we kissed the closer I'd get to finding out what it was but he retreated. 

"It'll be worth it, I promise." He whispered.

I nodded and returned to the curious, docile version of myself that answered the door. This time I watched him. He began kissing down my body again, eyes never leaving mine. When he reached my hipbones his fingers curled around the waistband of my underwear and he paused, looking up at me.

"Yes." I said.

He began lowering them, kissing my skin as he did so. He paused when they were no longer covering me, and I lifted my lower back in order for him to slide them off of me completely. He got off the bed and dropped them to the floor. I could see how he strained against his jeans but he didn't seem to mind. He knelt in between my legs and carefully spread them apart with his hands.

"You're breathtaking" He breathed out as he gazed at me. His eyes dragged their way back up to mine while he laid down on his stomach, his face nearing the wetness between my legs. "And you smell incredible." He groaned. His eyes glazed over and he rested his head against one of my thighs, inhaling deeply.

I could feel myself blush and a part of me wanted to pull my legs together. I felt vulnerable, but then powerful. Something I had been ashamed of at times was enough to make him weak.

He nudged his nose against my skin and began kissing the flesh on my inner thighs. The prickle of his facial hair heightened my sensitivity, causing me to inhale sharply.

He positioned his head right in front of my folds. "Are you ready?" He asked, looking up at me.

"Yes" I could barely hear myself over the pounding of my heart in my ears.

He maintained eye contact as he lowered himself down. The tip of his tongue met my folds and then pushed them apart as he went deeper. He flattened his tongue, heavy without too much pressure as he gradually licked up and down.

I heard a deep guttural moan leave my lips.

Before Pedro, I wasn't sure I was capable of making these sounds freely. I had always pretended. Most of the time, my pleasure rested in knowing I could elicit these kinds of sounds from men. I wanted to be the one to make them cum and crumple. It was fine, but now that I knew what I could feel, I never wanted it to stop.

Just as I thought that, he ceased his movements. I had unknowingly thrown my head back so I glanced down at him. I was curious as to what made him pull away. The lower half of his face was glossy as my fluids mixed with his saliva. I involuntarily groaned at the sight of him.

"I want you to watch me." He spoke in a low, raspy tone.

I swallowed and nodded, resolved to try to maintain some form of control over my own movements. I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better view of him.

His eyes stared into my own as he lowered his mouth again. He was unbearably slow in his exploration, forcing my attention on the faintest movement. I couldn't describe the path his tongue made. Some men made figure 8s, others just went up and down. But he licked and used his lips in a such a way it was like he knew what area needed what kind of attention and did that at exactly the right time.  With each passing moment the fire inside me grew hotter.

His hands clasped my thighs and softly pushed them further apart, giving himself more room. Without detaching from my skin, one of his hands skated upwards to rest below my bellybutton. He exerted a light amount of pressure on that area as his lips found my clit and he began sucking.  

"Holy fuck, Pedro" My chest lurched forward and my voice quivered as I spoke. It was as if my nerves had been electrocuted and the act caused them to crash against each other, moving faster and harder and creating a feedback loop of being shocked. I felt hedonistic for wanting even more. 

"Mhmm" He hummed, closing his eyes briefly as his tongue rapidly flicked the sensitive nub. The hand still on my thigh moved up and around to grab my hipbone. I felt shock after shock and the time between them was rapidly declining. When his eyes met mine again they were hooded. He pulled me closer to him while simultaneously pushing me down on the bed.

"Pedro." I moaned and watched as his eyes rolled back in his head. I said his name over and over and felt my hips instinctively buck into him. The time between shocks was now inconsequential.

"Oh fuck, I'm close but I don't want to cum yet, it feels too good" I whined as I gripped the sheets, my knuckles turning white.

His hands shifted from my pelvis and my hip to own hands. He intertwined our fingers together as his movements became more complicated. His tongue began making intricate circles before going deeper inside me and then coming back out to suck on my clit.

"Oh my god" I sounded as if I was on the verge of tears. Staring into his eyes amplified every little sensation. It felt so incredible I wanted to tell him I loved him. That I'd do anything for him to never stop.

He hummed against me again, letting the vibration send me over the edge. One. Big. Shock. 

"Oh god I'm coming" I nearly yelled.

He squeezed my hand and widened his eyes, telling me without words he wanted me to keep looking at him as I did. I made sounds I didn't know I was capable of making and my entire body shook as my orgasm took over. Gazing into his eyes while he continued sucking on my clit drew it out even longer. He nodded his head, never looking away. It suddenly became too sensitive and I let out a small yelp. His lips released my clit and I could feel my body convulsing. I had no control over it but he patiently licked up my cum between convulsions. 

"Oh, Emi." He said between my legs. Hs voice was almost unrecognizable but the way it sounded and the tickle of his warm breath sent another round of tremors throughout my body.

I let out a whimper and collapsed back onto the bed, feeling as though all my energy had been sapped. I still wanted to tell him I loved him, but I knew that was just the post orgasm bliss that was now taking over. I was seeing stars, softly crying out as he finished cleaning me up.

I felt his body retreat from between my legs and managed to look over at him, a listless smile on my face. 

"You should show me more often."

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

:o 
I didn't think I was capable of writing smut but I kind of surprised myself.
I would love to know what y'all think of this chapter.
Probably my last update for a week, but I'll try to get some more chapters out next weekend!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 517 32
In a galaxy far far away you become 21-year-old Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker's padawan, a dream come true. Right? As it turns out, Anakin is the most...
174K 2.5K 9
These are my Reader x Pedro Pascal imagines. Some of them are fluffy stories but there are a few smutty one too. Enjoy reading and let me know if you...
44K 1.3K 11
Arabella Isaac was like seeing the sun shine even in the pouring rain; something so beautifully uncommon, that it made people notice...especially him...
170K 2.6K 68
Since these prove to be quite popular, I decided to some one shots of Pedro Pascal and his numerous characters. They will include but are not limited...