Romantic valley

By scorpioncookie

Once upon a time on a rainy ending Fashion week the Romantic sugar designer gets a first time order from the... More

Information
1// A sweet beginning// Pilot
2// New fashion in Dragon city
3// Fashionable training commences
4// cannibal wyvern
5// Riding to happiness
6// Sweet,lovely drunk and jealousy
7// Poisionous love
8// Graves and grief
9// Sugar cream's exile
10// Trip to wishing land
11// Boom your Crippled! (Part 2)
12// Boom Your Crippled (Part 3)
13// The plan
14// Romantic obsession
15// Adorable torture
16// Baby attachment issues
17// Journey to Golden wood camp
19// Domestic doings and reckless damage
20// Tridents rise up!
21// No one used to care
22// Broken renunian

18// Dissapontment

21 3 2
By scorpioncookie

(Warnings are mention of s@icide and murder for this chapter)

Burnt cheese was showing around the camp whilst Royal margarine was zoned out, he thought about what happened and what he did to the fashion designer, what more could have happened if he never went with Crimson coral. All he could think about was what's going to happen to him after he reunites with the others, Royal margarine was snapped out of his thoughts once he heard Crimson coral's voice.

"Are you ok Royal margarine?" She asked as she puts her hand onto his shoulder.

"Yes, I'm ok.."

"If you ever want or need to talk to me, you are more than welcome to"

"I know that..but I affected someone's mental health badly and then had sex with them!!"

"Maybe you and that person had a similar experience since they obviously decided to stay with you, even though you may have hurt them badly" Crimson coral spoke softly. "Let's go catch up with the others" Crimson coral said as her and Royal margarine began to walk and catching up with everyone else.

"These are the main cabins, Girls are red, the boys are green. Don't even try and make brown" Burnt cheese exclaims.

"It's not like anyone would want to make brown with you anyway" Royal margarine mumbles underneath his breath.

"What did you just say?" Burnt cheese glares at him.

"I didn't say anything" Royal margarine replied irritated by Burnt cheese's comment.

"Burnt cheese, we have come here to seek for Queen Golden cheese's aid" Mystic Opal stated.

"Why must you need our queen's aid for?"

"It is to help us in combat against the Golden dragon" Crimson coral answered.

"We could really use a strong Queen on our team" Bumble berry stated.

"She won't agree with you that easily since it is her mission to protect us and this kingdom, in return my job is to guard the gate as I am the gatekeeper of this radiant place" Burnt cheese explains.

"Then why aren't you at your gates?" Mystic Opal questions.

"Good question, maybe it's because I feel threatened whenever I see that wyvern rider!" Burnt cheese stated.

Royal margarine glares at him. "My Buttercream is a dragon, not a wyvern"

"That's not a dragon-" Burnt cheese was cut off by Royal margarine trying to use his charming smile as always to distract the gatekeeper. "So..would you like to join me for a glass of juice, cutie pie~" Royal margarine starts making kissing noises which annoyed the gatekeeper enough to push him away. Margarine stepped back to prevent himself from falling before glaring back at Burnt cheese, he glares at the dragon rider back coldly.

Crimson coral sighed in annoyance before pulling Royal margarine back. "That's enough, both of you better stop or I'll make you" Crimson spoke calmly.

"I don't take orders from gem mermaids" Burnt cheese spoke.

"As the leader of the gem mermaids I command you listen to my order!" Crimson coral yelled as she glares at the gatekeeper. Burnt cheese steps back and immediately apologises.

"Let us keep on going, we have much more to explore" Mystic Opal spoke softly.

"She's right you know~" Bumble berry puts an arm around the purple gem mermaid.

"Alright everyone just focus, we are only here to ask Golden cheese a favour, if she declines then we are going back and meeting up with the others" Royal margarine spoke seriously.

"Look at you, being smart for once instead of becoming a murderous maniac" Crimson coral spoke.

Royal margarine storms off in a huff back to the cabins whilst the other three including Buttercream continued their tour with Burnt cheese.

"Should we just leave him or..?" Bumble berry asked.

"Let him leave in his thoughts" Crimson coral answered.

Royal margarine was sitting on the edge of the bridge sobbing with his knees close to chest. "Why am I so worthless!?, Why am I not normal!?, If Pitaya dragon just married me then none of this would have happened!" Royal margarine shouted before he looked down into the cryptic water, maybe Aquamarine and Gold citrine were cheering him on to finally drown himself, all the dragon rider wanted to do was be reunited with Pastel meringue, the fashion designer who made his grief and loneliness go away, the guy that he helped let go of his comfort zone.

The dragon rider was enjoying the silence until someone tapped on his should, Margarine looked up to see a deep brown skin women with gorgeous turquoise, blue eyes and eye shadow along with huge flowing mozzarella cheese hair.

"Are you ok sir?" Mozzarella asked with concern.

"Yes...I'm alright, thank you ma'am"

"No problem, but it looks like you have been crying. Would you like to speak to me about it? My name is Mozzarella"

"It's nice to meet you Mozzarella"

After Royal margarine explains everything that has happened, Mozzarella pulls him into a hug. "If that Pitaya person doesn't love you anymore then you must pretend he doesn't exists anymore, the reason you are in grief is because your depressed..the reason you keep on hurting the one you kidnapped is because you think it will make your stress go away...it only makes you become more depressed and will turn yourself into a monster" Mozzarella helps Royal margarine up and walks him over to a person who is turned upside down. "Think of your mistakes as errors but may take time to fix, as you can see this is one mistake you have made which is not solving your depression by forcing someone else to love you. I can easily fix this mistake up, watch this"

Mozzarella inverts the person back on their feet by using coding techniques which Royal margarine found quite fascinating. "How were you able to do that?" The dragon rider asked curiously.

"The Golden cheese kingdom have been doing that since 1984..it was after a huge massacre whilst the Dark flour war was happening, everyone's cries, screams, pleads...all were ignored. I was a victim of of the massacre along with Burnt cheese and Smoke cheese" Mozzarella spoke.

"Who's smoke cheese?" Royal margarine asked curiously.

"Smoke cheese was a royal advisor for Golden cheese, he was compassionate yet ruthless towards our Queen who built this kingdom a long time ago, back in 1954 was when this place was first built and was finished in 1960"

"You are very knowledgeable for a pretty lady such as yourself" Royal margarine flirted.

"I'm flattered, thanks for the compliment" Mozzarella giggles.

As Royal margarine and Mozzarella continued to chat to each other, Crimson coral found them and grabbed Margarine by his arm.

"What are you doing!? I wasn't done speaking to her!" Royal margarine yelled.

"We must head back to the cabins, Burnt cheese is ready for this to take us to his queen" Crimson coral spoke whilst continuing to drag Royal margarine back to the camp.

"Bye Royal margarine!" Mozzarella shouts as she waves at him. Margarine just smiles and waves back at her.

Once the two got back to the cabins, Mystic Opal,bumble berry and burnt cheese were already waiting for them. "About time!" Bumble berry said exaggerated.

"Where was Royal margarine?" Mystic Opal asked her sister.

"I found him with another two legged person"

"Who was it?"

"A lady with blueish eyes, eyeshadow and she had huge amounts of hair..like her hair was made of out yellow glue cheese" The older gem mermaid explained.

"You obviously must be talking about Mozzarella I see" Burnt cheese answers.

"Guys!" Mystic Opal shouted.

"What is it dear sister!?" The gem mermaid asked with worry.

"I have head lice, get these things off out of my hair!"

"I'll sort it out" The gatekeeper sighed.

"How about we get a goodnight sleep then continue our journey in the morning?" Bumble berry asked everyone.

"Not a bad idea, I'm tired if I say so myself" Royal margarine yawns.

Everyone fell asleep in their cabin beds by midnight except the dragon rider due to thoughts about Pastel meringue, he decided to step out of bed and go back to the bridge and wait for Mozzarella to show up. Once there, the dragon rider sat on the edge whilst looking down into the water. Royal margarine was just enjoying the silence until the gatekeeper interrupted it.

"Hey wyvern rider"

"I'm a dragon rider" Margarine glared.

"Why aren't you asleep?"

"Because I can't sleep and I'm waiting for Mozzarella"

"She might be sleeping though"

"I don't need you bugging me, leave me alone!" The dragon rider shouted.

"I'm not leaving you out here" Burnt cheese spoke calmly.

"And why would that be, hm?" Royal margarine spoke as he was getting annoyed.

"Royal margarine, please calm down"

The dragon rider glares at him in shock. "Calm down...HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN, IS EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING PLACE DEAD!?" Royal margarine starts to shake Burnt cheese rapidly.

"If I was dead then I obviously would've known"

Margarine started to have a panic attack. "I don't know what to do anymore!, Crimson coral isn't here...I can't breathe and I feel like the whole world is closing in on me. Everything I did  just feels like waste! All the times I spent with Pastel meringue feel like all for nothing because I couldn't control my bipolar disorder depression! I'm surprised that I haven't even had the thought of killing myself!"

"I honestly wish that I never came here.." The dragon rider began to cry.

Burnt cheese stares at him for a moment before kicking him in the stomach, causing the dragon rider to fall onto the ground. "Don't worry Royal margarine, you'll be leaving soon.."

The wyvern rider eyes widened in shock, he quickly clutched his hand onto his stomach.

Burnt cheese glares at him with malice. "Just look at yourself...god, you always play the victim...I bet people see you as sweet, innocent Royal margarine...always a good hero. You wanna know what Crimson coral sees you as?, A SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF!" Burnt cheese shouted.

"You can tell her that I didn't kill anybody!" The dragon rider yelled back.

As the two continued fighting and arguing the dragon rider got fed up, feeling threatened enough to kill someone. Royal margarine grabs a knife that was on the floor and begins to stab Burnt cheese multiple times, as the dragon rider continues to attack the gatekeeper, Mozzarella saw this and was furious.

"Marzipans, arrest that dragon rider!" Mozzarella screamed.

Royal margarine stopped once he heard the anger from the voice of the control manager lady. He looks down and saw blood on his hands. The dragon rider's eyes widened as his eyes were in contact with Burnt cheese's dead body.

The Marzipans all grab hold of Royal margarine as she tries to wiggle out of their grasp, due to no avail and getting grabbed tighter all that Royal margarine could do is with for his consequences as he cries and being dragged.

"My radiance! We have brought the person who killed our gatekeeper" Smoke cheese spoke angrily as he pulled Margarine towards Golden cheese. Royal margarine looks back to see Mozzarella's disappointed face before she slams the door shut.

Golden cheese glares at Royal margarine then looks back at Smoke cheese. "If he was stealing, trespassing or committed treason then it would be a punishment by getting soaked in milk or locked away for a few days but, since this dragon rider has committed murder and killed one of my subjects then he shall be sentenced to death by lethal injection. Which will be in two days...because Sunday is the only day I'm not busy"

The radiant queen rambled on as Royal margarine was getting tired, he didn't even hear Golden cheese mention about his death penalty.

Night had came by the time Smoke cheese was able to get the dragon rider into his cell. Royal margarine glares at Smoke cheese as he smiles, "you better save your date cunt because you'll be fucking dead soon.." Smoke cheese slams the cell door shut while laughing happily. "This is so much better than sex!!" He shouted.

"Language!" Golden cheese yelled.

"Apologies your radiance!" Smoke cheese spoke before running away as Golden cheese was chasing him.

The dragon rider laid in his cell feeling absolutely hopeless, the fact that he wasn't sure where Crimson coral was, made him even more scared. "I'm sorry Pastel meringue that I kidnapped you, I'm sorry for being a disappointment to dragon city, I'm sorry Tart tartan that I'm not in a healthy friendship with you...I-.." The dragon rider began to cry again as everything he did was all for nothing.

.Chapter 18 completed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 23.8K 36
George hasn't had an easy life after being diagnosed with autism. Going to a public school as an autistic, highly intelligent boy, he clearly notices...
81K 875 13
𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 | "Why is it, that when the story ends, we begin to feel all of it?" ┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑ 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞...
50.4K 674 47
These are Mikey scenarios/Oneshots and Request Page is Closed! One scenario/Oneshot= One chapter Btw this is so cringy that i can't even rewrite the...
359 38 15
Have you ever fallen head over heels in love? Would you be willing to risk everything for that love? Could you commit treason just to love the King? ...