Her fae & His fairy

By NS1108

What kind was there before the fae we know today? A story where our Inner Circle finds a fairy not a fae. Azr... More

Intro
Chapter 0.1
Chapter 0.2
Chapter 0.3
Chapter 0.4
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not an update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 33

707 33 8
By NS1108

Warning: Vanilla oral.

Euodia:

Warmth envelops me like a cocoon, a comforting embrace that lulls me from the depths of sleep. I stir, a soft exhale escaping my lips as I feel the hot breath against the top of my head. Slowly, I become aware of the solid presence beneath me, the rise and fall of a chest against my own. My legs are wrapped around his torso, drawing me closer to him in an instinctual gesture of intimacy.

As consciousness begins to seep into my mind, I become aware of the rhythmic thud of his heartbeat echoing against my own. It's a steady, reassuring rhythm that grounds me in the present moment. I shift slightly, feeling the gentle pressure of his wings wrapped around my back, cocooning me in their protective embrace. How Azriel managed to move me completely on top of him in the night is a mystery, but I find myself grateful for the closeness it brings.

With a languid stretch, I open my eyes, greeted by the sight of one of his leathery wings stretched out beside me. The intricate network of veins, muscles, and membranes stands out against the soft glow of sunlight filtering through the window, casting a mesmerising pattern of shadows across his skin. I can't help but marvel at the beauty of it, the way each detail seems to come alive in the gentle morning light.

Turning my head, I find myself drawn to his lips, their soft curves bathed in sunlight. They are parted ever so slightly, as if inviting a kiss, and I feel a flutter of anticipation stir within me. His features are softened in the morning light, his expression peaceful and serene as he sleeps.

With a tender touch, I reach out to trace the contours of his face, marvelling at the feel of his skin beneath my fingertips. He stirs at my touch, a faint murmur escaping his lips as he nuzzles closer to me. His warmth surrounds me like a blanket, chasing away the remnants of sleep and leaving me feeling fully alive in the moment.

I try to wriggle free from Azriel's grasp, but his arms hold me in place like an unyielding cage. He grumbles sleepily, his words unintelligible, and then deftly manoeuvres us so that he's on top, his body pressing against mine from behind. Despite the slight discomfort of being pushed to the edge of the bed, I find solace in the warmth of his embrace, his arms and legs enfolding me in a protective cocoon.

"Sleep," he commands in a firm tone, his breath warm against my ear. There's no room for negotiation, no chance to protest, and so I resign myself to his embrace, feeling the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest against my back.

But just as I start to drift off, a mischievous thought crosses my mind, and I can't resist the urge to tease him. "Tell me, Shadowsinger, did you pull a dagger on me in the night?" I jest, a playful grin tugging at the corners of my lips.

To my surprise, I sense a flicker of embarrassment and surprise from him through our bond. Before I can react, he's already creating distance between us, causing me to tumble off the bed with a startled yelp.

The impact against the wooden floor sends a sharp jolt of pain shooting through my hip, and I groan in discomfort as I try to sit up. Before I can fully process what's happening, I feel Azriel's hands wrapping around my arm and leg, lifting me effortlessly back onto the bed.

"Sorry," he whispers against my skin, his lips trailing kisses across my forehead, cheeks, and chin before finally reaching my lips. The kiss is short but sweet, filled with an unspoken apology and concern.

"Are you all right?" he asks, his eyes searching mine for any signs of pain or discomfort.

I nod, offering him a reassuring smile despite the lingering ache in my hip. "Just a bruise, I think," I assure him, reaching up to brush a strand of hair away from his face. "Nothing serious."

He exhales a sigh of relief, his features softening with genuine concern. "I'm glad it's nothing serious," he murmurs, his fingers tracing gentle patterns across my skin. "I would never forgive myself if I hurt you."

I shake my head, dismissing his concerns with a wave of my hand. "It was just an accident," I say, intertwining my fingers with his. "No harm done."

"Just my hip," I assure him, attempting to reach out for his lips once more, but he evades me, his attention drawn to the spot where I landed. With gentle hands, he lifts the hem of my shirt, inspecting the area with a furrowed brow. To my surprise, there's no visible bruising or injury, yet concern still lingers in Azriel's eyes.

"If it worries you so much, you can always kiss it better," I jest, trying to coax him back up for another kiss, but he remains focused on his task. Instead, a mischievous gleam flickers in his eyes as he leans down towards my hip, his lips brushing against the skin with featherlight kisses.

His eyes never stray from mine, their intensity sparking a fire within me that I can't ignore. Sensing my heightened emotions, Azriel continues his ministrations, trailing kisses along my hipbone and down my thigh. I close my eyes, surrendering to the sensation of his warm breath against my skin, the gentle touch of his lips leaving a trail of tingling warmth in their wake.

As he moves to the other side, I feel a sense of contentment wash over me, basking in the tenderness of his touch and the intimacy of the moment. The worries of the day melt away, replaced by a deep sense of connection and trust between us.

"Thank you," I murmur softly as he lifts his head, his eyes meeting mine with a warmth that mirrors my own. Without a word, he returns to his previous position, wrapping me in his arms once more as we lie together in quiet companionship.

"Can I?" His voice is a whisper against my skin, a gentle request laden with desire.

"Is this going to be an everyday thing?" I ask, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of my lips. Through my closed eyelids, I sense the dance of shadows in the sunlight, adding an air of mystery to our intimate moment.

"Preferably." His response is equally soft, tinged with a hint of mischief. Before I can react, he takes a firm hold of my hips and effortlessly flips me around. My eyes flutter open, and I raise my head from the pillow to meet his gaze over my shoulder.

"Az?" Confusion colours my voice, but before I can fully comprehend his intentions, he lifts my hips and tucks a taller pillow beneath me, exposing my body to his hungry gaze. A shiver of anticipation runs down my spine as I feel the heat of his gaze tracing every curve, every inch of my skin.

Not one to shy away from my own desires, I tease him by wriggling my hips against the pillow. Azriel's laughter echoes through the room, sending a thrill of excitement coursing through me. Suddenly, there's a sharp sting on my bum, and I realise he's bitten me.

"Simply wanted to leave my mark," he murmurs, his voice dripping with possessiveness and playful charm.

"Heathen," I grumble in mock annoyance, but the truth is, I feel nothing but a delicious sense of relaxation under his scrutiny. As Azriel peppers my cheeks with kisses, I let out a contented sigh, sinking deeper into the mattress.

With deliberate slowness, he trails kisses down my spine, his warm breath sending shivers of anticipation coursing through me. When he finally reaches my throbbing core, I arch my back in silent invitation, eager for his touch.

"You know, I would love to pay you back the same way," I moan into the pillow as he sucks gently on my clit.

"Hmm," is his only response, his tongue tracing languid circles around my sensitive flesh. With practised skill, he slips a finger inside me, his movements slow and deliberate, driving me wild with need. I grind against his hand, craving more of the exquisite pleasure he's offering.

As he continues to work me with his tongue and fingers, I lose myself in the sensations, each touch sending waves of ecstasy crashing over me. My moans grow louder, more urgent, as I surrender to the overwhelming pleasure building inside me.

With a final, powerful thrust of his fingers and a flick of his tongue, Azriel pushes me over the edge, sending me spiralling into ecstasy. I cry out his name as waves of pleasure wash over me, every nerve ending tingling with exquisite sensation.

As I come down from my euphoric high, Azriel wraps his arms around me, holding me close as I tremble with aftershocks. In his embrace, I feel safe, cherished, and utterly satisfied. And the moment feels nothing more than perfect, that is until the roaring of a monster can be heard. Azriel stills in my arms before he laughs out.

"Hungry, little shadow?" His voice, warm and teasing, tickles my ear as he kisses my cheek before starting to move away from the warmth of our bed.

"Ignore it," I beg, reaching out for him before he can stray too far. Wrapping my legs firmer around him, I try to anchor him to the bed, but he chuckles at my futile attempt.

"You must eat," he insists, a hint of concern in his tone, as my stomach rumbles again, betraying my hunger. I know he's right, but the thought of leaving the comfort of our shared space is unappealing.

"Tell me, why is it exactly that I can't just eat you?" I tease, referring to the undeniable bulge pressing into me from below. He responds by biting my earlobe gently, a silent reprimand for my playful remark, before guiding me up with the help of my arms wrapped around his neck.

With effortless grace, he stands from the bed, cradling me securely in his arms as if I weigh nothing. He holds me close, one hand supporting my back while the other slips beneath me to hold me in place.

As he carries me into the kitchen, I feel a sense of contentment wash over me, knowing that he's always there to take care of me, even in the simplest of tasks like finding food.

But our plans for a quick meal hit a snag when Azriel discovers an unexpected problem.

"For some reason, the house isn't providing any food," he remarks, frustration evident in his voice as he glances around the kitchen.

"What is it?" I ask, eager to help. The cupboard in front of me opens and closes, as if trying to communicate something to us. I exchange a puzzled look with Azriel, who shakes his head in confusion.

"Close it," he instructs, moving to stand behind me, his presence comforting and reassuring. I comply, shutting the cupboard before turning to face him.

He reaches over me, his strong arms encircling me, as he opens the same cabinet. To my surprise, it's completely empty, save for a few dust bunnies.

"I guess the house is trying to tell us something," I remark, trying to lighten the mood as Azriel continues to open and close the cabinet in disbelief.

"While I would love to fuck you in a kitchen after completing the mating bond, it will be in our own home," he says, frustration tinging his words. Suddenly, the house responds, all the doors in the kitchen opening and closing with a loud slam, as if expressing its own displeasure at Azriel's comment.

Despite the tension, I can't help but smile at his words. The idea of having a home together, a place that belongs to both of us, fills me with a sense of warmth and belonging.

When the house went from his to ours, I have no idea, but I admit to having thought of it as such for weeks now, I confess to myself, feeling a surge of affection for the townhouse that has become our sanctuary.

Not knowing how else to respond to the unusual behaviour of the house, I decide to take matters into my own hands. With a determined resolve, I open the cabinet, retrieving a box of oats and a jar of cinnamon sugar, along with a container of tea leaves. I make sure to brush against Azriel as I bend down, eliciting a surprised curse from him behind me. Ignoring his protests, I straighten up and grab a pot and kettle from a nearby drawer.

"Time to start cooking," I declare, turning around to face Azriel, who looks down at me with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Yes, ma'am," he responds with a playful salute before lifting me back onto the counter. As he sets to work in the kitchen, I can't help but feel a sense of contentment wash over me.

With the rhythmic sounds of cooking filling the air, we finally start to talk. We delve into the events of the previous day, from our arrival at the Illyrian camp to the moment the bond snapped into place. While it may not be the most cheerful of conversations after the night and morning we've shared, it's a necessary discussion.

Azriel provides me with more insight into how the camps operate and the reasons behind their location outside of Velaris. I listen intently, absorbing every detail, while also expressing my disagreement with Rhysand's handling of the situation. I don't hold back, voicing my frustration with the lack of intervention from the rest of the Inner Circle.

As Azriel murmurs an apology, I reach up to kiss him softly, whispering reassurances that he's not the only one at fault in this situation. Despite the weight of our conversation, there's a sense of closeness and understanding between us that brings comfort in the midst of uncertainty.

"We have to meet with Rhysand and the others after this. Tomorrow, we'll start travelling to the other courts," Azriel says, leading us to the living room.

"It's freaky," I reply, settling onto the couch with Azriel at the other end. As usual, he pulls my legs across his.

"What is?"

"The mind reading and talking thing," I explain, and he nods, laughing in agreement.

_______

Just a little more fluff, before we gotta go back to the serious situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 539 63
Gwyneth had always felt connected to her faith, a higher power presiding over her. That faith had shaken that devastating day those years ago, the d...
58.9K 3.8K 63
โ™ก - โ› you're the ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’, she's the ๐’”๐’–๐’, and i'm just another ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“. โœ eris ๐’™ fem!oc ๐’™ azriel love triangle, enemies to lovers ยฉ old-moon
12K 253 15
Morrigan x reader (Dated a few weeks after A Court of Silver Flames) Morrigan begins to dream of a foreign world. At first, her nights are f...
134K 1.7K 25
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šข ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šฃ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šŠ๐š๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šข ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™ธ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–...