Future Stories, Ideas and Sug...

By MetalSmasherNTT

More ideas for anyone to try out, like my previous 2 books. More

The Amazing Digital Circus 5:
Danny Phantom 4:
Five Nights at Freddy's 3:
FNaF Harem 2:
Fnaf Harem 3:
Sonic Series 4:
The Legend of Zelda:
Veronica and Mona:
Demon Daughter:
Batman:
Magical Girls:
Magical Girls Harem 2:
Toys:
Toy Harem 2:
Toy Harem 3:
DC Universe 2:
Pokemon Legends Arceus 3:
Justice League:
Scott Pilgrim:
Monster Hunter 2:
Monster Hunter Harem 2
Monster Hunter Harem 3:
Ben 10 3:
Ben 10 Harem 2:
Ben 10 Harem 3:
The Eminence in Shadow:
Rising of The Shield Hero 3:
Danmachi 3:
Five Nights at Freddy's 4:
The Bad Guys 4:
The Amazing Digital Circus 6:
Sonic Series 5:
Pokemon Red Rocket Edition:
Vtubers
Vtubers Harem 2:
Vtubers Harem 3:
Vtubers Harem 4:
Vtuber Harem 5:
Dragon Ball Z/Super:
Gushing over Magical Girls:
Pokemon Black/White:
The Amazing Digital Circus 7:
Dragon Ball Series:
Creature Catcher Isekai:

Brynhildr In the Darkness:

577 12 5
By MetalSmasherNTT

Rising Star: (Brynhildr in the Darkness x Male Stand User Reader)

Reader Info:

Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you're a notorious delinquent in your school.

From the age of 8 you were able to beat up fully grown adults and you just got stronger from there.

Even the staff of the schools you went to feared you, but despite this you normally accepted any punishment you were given like detention.

This did nothing to stop their fear of you and it continued like this all the way into high school.

One day, while walking home you came face to face with a group of thugs who tried to rob you.

You easily dealt with most of them until only one was left.

The remaining thug pulled a gun on you and pulled the trigger.

The bullet however, never reached you...instead much to your surprise a ghostly hand appeared and caught the bullet.

To say you were taken aback was an understatement.

As the thug ran away and you walked home you kept trying to figure out what happened.

You came home to find your mother cooking dinner.

Mamako (L/N): (Your mother)

Your mother was an incredibly kindhearted woman, upbeat and sweet as can be.

Pretty much the exact opposite of you.

She didn't even hold anything against your father when he left you both unlike you.

Also waiting for you was the little shit your mother adopted off the street.

Iggy:

A little dog with a big attitude whom your mother brought home one day and from the moment you both laid eyes on each other there was immediate hatred.

You knew that dog was smarter than most and he'd often do things to piss you off.

Chewing up your clothes or pissing on them, or waking you up by farting directly in your face in the morning.

The only reason you haven't beaten him up is because you don't wanna be known as the guy who kicked a dog.

No one wants to be that guy.

Around your mom though he was a perfect angel, in her own words:

"A good boy."

However she loved you both and didn't have a favorite so there was no complaints of preferential treatment.

She just wishes you both could get along...that'll never happen.

But when you went to bed that night you stayed up and tried to see if you could get that Phantom hand to appear and you did...along with the body the hand was attached to.

Looking you directly in the eye was a large warrior of some kind.

You could tell it wasn't hostile.

You do wish it could speak in sentences though so it could answer your questions.

You decided to ignore it for now and told it to disappear and it did so.

At least it obeyed you.

After a year you accepted it and even gave it a name.

"Star Platinum" is what you called it and it looked like only you could see it.

Which is good and made beating up jerks easier.

While you're a loner, you did have one friend or at least someone you considered a friend.

Ryota Murakami:

You only became friends recently as you had joined the Astronomy club.

You've always been interested in space, the stars and distant planets.

And yes even aliens, though you kept that last part to yourself.

You also liked supernatural stuff and myths, they just seemed interesting to you.

In fact the name you gave your "Phantom" was inspired by the Star Tarrot card.

You and Ryota got along well enough and you both weren't good at talking to women though for different reasons.

Apparently, a childhood friend of his died and that severely affected him.

You...were just rude.

A lot of girls in the school tried asking you out, some even arguing over you which annoyed the fuck out of you.

One day, a new transfer student suddenly came and apparently according to Ryota, this new girl Neko Kuroah reminded him of his long dead friend.

Neko Kuroah:

You knew nothing of his old friend, but this woman was strange, her aura was odd and so you kept an eye on her.

During swimming class, a student got her knee stuck in the pool filter when the grate that was supposed to prevent something like that from happening came off.

She would have drowned if it weren't for you and Star Platinum.

You commanded Star Platinum to punch the ground by the side of the pool and this caused the filter pump to turn off releasing the girl, allowing her to surface for air.

Later while at the observatory with Ryota, Kuroah came to see you both and she told you both that 2 students were meant to die on that day.

You could sense no lie in her and while Ryota clearly didn't believe her, however you were more than willing to believe her.

And from there you and Ryota both began learning more about this odd woman.

Like how she had super strength and had no math skills and a lot more.

Little did both you and Ryota know that this day would get you both wrapped up in something quite big.

Secret organization, super-powered women and a lot more.

Despite your tough exterior, you did have a good heart and can't turn away if someone needs help.

And this girl, along with a few others REALLY need help.

Extra Notes:

Now, I know what you're all concerned about, but don't worry...

Iggy will NOT die and he will also eventually get his Stand.

And you both also will eventually learn to get along.

And you do have all of Star Platinum's powers and will eventually unlock Time Stop.

Theme song:

Love Interest:
(A/N: Now I'll let you guys decide which girl from this series will be our love interest. It can be anyone from here, from allies to enemies and if the love interest is someone who's gonna die, I'll try to find a way to save them. If I can't find a way then maybe you guys should give me another option that won't die just in case.)
_______________________________________
There we have it.

I just got into this series so my knowledge is a bit limited but I think I know a decent amount for at least a story idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
230K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
14.4K 223 16
𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈-𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero ( my stories that i plan on ma...
32.4K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.