Soulmates? || Kim Taehyung ff...

By BTSTasteSeggcInKorea

"Oh bunny!! It's good that you're here..I...wanna tell you something." "I've had a crush on...." ~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Brother-like Friend
Chapter 3: Sisters in Friends
Chapter 4: Eyes
Chapter 5: The Past
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
Chapter 7: Who?
Chapter 8: Do I?
Chapter 9: Revelation

Chapter 6: Where is she?

10 5 4
By BTSTasteSeggcInKorea

~Lisa's POV~

I was walking back home with others when I remembered about Y/N. I didn't saw her after we fought. Is she angry at me that I didn't let her explain or what. Did she went home early? She isn't a person to be mad with me for this long.

Reaching home, I called her atleast five times but she isn't picking up. It's enough "I'll be back guys" I spoke to which Jennie questioned "And where are you going?" "I'm going to Y/N's house. She isn't picking up my calls and I'm done with this behavior of her's."

It was no use hiding it so I told them everything and they insisted on coming with me.

We rang her doorbell multiple times but she didn't open. Soon we started banging loudly on her door when an old lady, probably her neighbour, who was passing by spoke "Are you her friends?" We nodded a yes to her question "I see. I guess she's not home yet." And she left.

She's not home? Then where the hell is she? We called Yoongi incase she's with them but she wasn't and our tension grew more. Now not just us four but those seven guys were worried too. She didn't picked up their call too.

We all gathered near her house and thought of all the possible places she could be. As they were looking in the neighborhood, Jin and me were stood infront of her house incase she comes.

Jin's POV

I was walking around her house when I saw a part of wall looked kinda weird in texture from the rest around. I touched it, and it felt like some kind of panel. I opened it and saw a key. It's a spare key to her house!!

"Lisa! I found a spare key of her house." I shouted "Really!? Are you sure it's of this door?" She asked "It seems. Let's try." And we were right it's a key to her house only.

We went in as Lisa informed others about it. We both looked around her whole house but she actually nowhere to be found. The lady was right. Now where do find her.

I was in her bedroom looking around if I could just find a clue of a place we didn't knew she could go.

My eyes caught her dustbin. There were papers more like letters which surely didn't had her handwriting on them. I picked them up and read them. It was a proposal letter. She received proposals from one guy many times.

As I went through more, I saw threats written there. The same handwriting and one of them had guy's name. Wang Soo-yeol? He was the guy who loathed us. I called Lisa and and told her to call the girls while I called the boys.

Now we all were sitting in the drawing room and I told them everything I saw and understood. Thankfully Namjoon had his number from the art club of university so we called him and kept his call on speaker so everyone could listen.

On call:

Hello?

Is this Wang Soo-yeol?

Who's speaking?

Kim Namjoon.

From the art club?...How the fuck did you got my number?

Does that matter right now? Tell me where is Y/N.

How the fuck would I know where she is huh?

Don't test my patience, Soo-yeol. I swear you won't like it if I lost my temper.

Why the fuck are you threatening me huh!? She's probably out there fucking a guy!!

DO NOT DARE TO BAD MOUTH HER INFRONT OF ME, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!!

YOU WERE THE ONE TO CALL TO ME, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

I swear, if I find you were the one behind her disappearance, then I'll get you so bad.

And he ended the call.

~Taehyung's POV~

By now we all were fuming with rage but more than us, it was Namjoon who was burning. Of course when he loves her alot as a sister. He's the most protective one towards her.

It was five in the evening and we all were sitting in her house all worked up, no strength left. We looked all the other places we could and the police won't take in the missing complaint until it's twenty-four hours.

Suddenly one of her home telephone rang and Hoseok hyung picked it up. As he heard the person on the line, his face went pale and the receiver fell from his hand.

"Hyung, what happened?" Jungkook asked with concern but he didn't respond so I repeated his question loudly and he spoke with trembling voice stuttering "Y-Y/N...th-they fou-nd her....un-unconscious...in the un-uni's store...store r-room. Th-they took her to the h-hospital."

It was as if we all froze. None of us could interpret the fact that how could she be found there. What happened? How in the world did she even end up there?

~Rosé's POV~

We reached the hospital where Y/N was admitted. As we entered, we saw the principal and a few teachers there waiting outside the room.

"You all came?" Asked principal "Y-yeah, we were in her house when we received the call, sir." I replied "I see, I thought she lives with her aunt or someone." "No, sir. She lives alone." I could see his expressions go devastated.

"S-sir, how did you f-found her? I m-mean who found her first?" Jimin asked "The janitor. He was entering the store when he saw her unconscious and almost naked on the floor. He called us and then we brought her here."

Almost naked? What in the world happened with her? Did they checked the CCTV cameras yet? I was about to say something when the doctor came out.

"Who is the principal here?" The doctor asked "It's me doctor. I am the principal." "Please come with me, sir." And the doctor left with the principal before telling us that we can see her but she's unconscious right now.

~Taehyung's POV~

We saw our Y/N, the most scary yet soft girl in our group lying on that hospital bed. She must be feeling so uncomfortable lying there, I would feel too.

I was ahead of everyone, so I was the first one to see her, covered in those fresh and dark bruises,  fracture cast by her shoulder, her those beautiful plump lips now pale, that glowing skin which was now having small cuts.

None of us could've ever imagined this site of her. Seeing her in this state, my heart broke into a million pieces. She was unconscious yet a tear escaped her eyes.

I couldn't hold myself anymore and finally let down those tears flow non-stop. I was crying so miserably that I couldn't hold my body anymore and let myself fall, but before my body could I was held by Jungkook. He took me out and we sat on the chair outside. He cried with me. Soon everything black infront of my eyes.

-----------------‐‐---------‐------‐------------------------

Author

Hey fellas!

How are you guys doing?

How was this chapter?

What do you think about Taehyung's and others?

Was Taehyung's crying like this because he cares for her like her brother, or is it something else?
Tell me in comments

Don't forget to vote guys

Love ya'll
Author Gatta 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
31.1M 1.1M 49
"Screw the rules. I want you, Kim Y/N." THIS FIC WAS MADE INTO CLICKBAIT FOR A YOUTUBE VIDEO COMPLAINING ABOUT KOREABOOS LOLLL ITS NOT THAT BAD GIVE...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC