A Love like Ours || V Min Koo...

By Koochim21

SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook)... More

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ❤️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 ❤️
38
39
40
41
42
43 🌘
44
45
Update
SEASON 2 🌼
S2 - 2
S2- 3
S2- 4
S2- 5
S2 - 6 ❤️
S2- 8
S2 - 9
S2 - 10
S2 - 11
S2- 12
S2 - 13
S2 - 14
S2 - 15
S2 - 16
S2 - 17
S2- 18
S2 - 19
S2 - 20
S2 - 21
S2 - 22 🌔
VOTE
S2 - 23
S2 - 24 ♥️
S2- 25
S2-26
S2-27 ❤️
S2- 28 The End 💐

S2-7

525 47 26
By Koochim21

" I am on my way Jimin you can't even wait for five minutes!"

Hana cuts the call as she smiles but before she can get in her car a reporter spots her.

" Ma'am! Ma'am!! We want to know about the status of your and Park Jimin's relation."

" We are just friends. "

Reporter nods.

" But ma'am rumors say"

" I don't care what rumors say, even if you are in a relationship you should keep it private!"

Hana winks as she smiles before getting inside her car.

She joins Jimin in a cafe.

" Order whatever you want!"

He folds his hand and sits back with a expressionless face.

" Atleast smile Jimin, we are here to celebrate our new milestone of being awarded as popular television show."

Jimin nods as he huffs, Hana shakes her head.

" I just saw your live interaction with that reporter. Hana why did you say that last line it wasn't needed at all, it just increased their suspicion and supported the rumors in indirectly. "

Hana gasps as if offended.

" How rude! I was just giving her a piece of advice that you should keep your relationships private and not announce them publicly. "

" Still-"

" Now forget it! Let's concentrate on lunch Yeah? "
She passed the menu to Jimin.

" I am not interested, you wanted a party so I am here to give you just that. "

She pouts.

" Fine! Then we will share from my food. "

" Hana-"

" Shush! "

Jimin sighs as he gets engrossed in his phone.

Just then their order number is announced.

" Wait I will get it. "

Jimin speaks as he leaves for the counter.
Hana puts her face on her palms and stares at him.

" Such a cutie he is! God i feel so lucky to have him sometimes " She smiles to herself as she continues to admire him, he runs his hand through his hair to fix them as her heart flutters, she loved how his arms muscles flexed as he holds the order trays in both hands . She wonders if she will ever be held by them lovingly, if he will ever reciprocate her feelings.
She finds his manbun so sexy and when he dances with opened hair she doesn't even blinks while looking at her.

Jimin holds the order trays and walks towards her. He keeps the trays in front of her and gestures her to eat as she smiles. She takes the first bite and and then takes the second spoon and extends her hand towards Jimin.

" I don't feel like eating."

" Please Jimin! For meeee please!!" She pouts and requests him alot but he denies.

" Fine!"

He takes another spoon and takes a bite himself as she sighs getting a little hurt while retrieving her hand back but smiles later on seeing him eating.

She quickly comes out of restaurant before Jimin  and pinches out the air from her car's tyre and makes a worried face while holding her head.

" Is everything okay Hana?"

She smiles internally and turns around with a pout.

" My car's Tyre, Jimin!"

Jimin takes a look at her tyre and makes an 'o' face.

" Don't worry I will drop you and call a mechanic."

She smiles brightly as she gets her bag and belongings and sits beside Jimin on passanger seat as he drives.

She quickly looks inside her purse and chuckles mischievously internally.

" Oh no I also got a celebration champagne for us but forgot to open  it there."

She pouts.

" It's okay! Next time."

" Noo no next time Jimin, there aren't any next times. We are going at your place to continue the celebrations."

Jimin hesitates

" Please Jimin I promise it won't take much longer. I work so hard for our academy and this is the least I want for it please! "

Jimin considers her request as he sighs realising she is right she has worked hard beside him in these months and deserves to celebrate so he nods as she squeals in happiness and thanks him getting excited to spend some time with him.

Finally she enters inside his house after removing her coat as she looks around like always.

" I will be back real quick from washroom till then make arrangements."

Hana nods as Jimin leaves. She smiles seeing the pictures of his mom and younger him.
She lightly pecks his picture and blushes a little.
She leaves for the kitchen.

" Umm where are the glasses and opener, You still don't know where things are in his house Hana come on! "

She finds the glasses and searches for the opener in the baskets in living room that's when she comes across a photograph hiding behind those huge baskets. It was Jimin and Soha's picture as she finally sees Soha for the first time. They both were sitting on a cliff with sunset behind them as Jimin was holding her shoulder and she was leaning on his chest while hugging his waist as  Jimin clicked their selfie . The photo frame was dusty as if it was untouched from a long time and hidden here. She gets jealous on seeing their smiles that how can he be so happy with her. She has seen him smiling that widely for the first time. She knew how Jimin once told her about Soha when he was drunk. He was appreciating her too much which burned Hana's heart.
She removed that picture from frame and hides the frame, she tears it into two parts keeping Jimin's picture in her purse and tearing Soha's picture bit by bit as she grits her teeths at her smile and throws them in the flames of chimney .

" Hana what are you doing?"

She gets startled by his sudden voice but turns around smiling.

She opens the bottle and pours the champagne for both of them.

" Oh I forgot to tell you that we are invited in the gendre reveal party of one of our old choreographers and she insisted me a lot to bring you along with me."

" Oh yeah! I remember she even called me personally. We will visit their tomorrow. I remember Gngguk is staying in that city from one week, I will meet him too it's been days. "

--------------------------

Shinae was stopped by  three men who were loan sharks as she panics

" Today is your last day of repaying your loan."

" J-just give me few more days." She pleads them

" Talk to our boss."

She talks to their boss on phone  who yells at her but agrees to give her some more days after her pleads.

" We are leaving for now but remember what boss said.... after one week either repay with  money or we will have to use you as a source to repay our money and you know darling that how cruel this world is for such helpless woman like you."

Shinae trembles in fear as her eyes widens.

" I-I will get the money. "

" You better!"

They leave as Shinae sits on a nearby bench holding her head in palms.
She lifts up her head and finds that she has been sitting there for the whole evening, she stands up and starts moving towards her apartment thinking about the ways she will collect money to repay those loan sharks.

When she was about to board a bus she saw a little  girl running towards bus on the other side of road but when she was about to get hit by a speeding car Shinae immediately pulls her toward her and saves her as that little girl staring sobbing in her embrace, she pats her back to calm her down.

" Thank you so much for saving my neice."

A man bows at her as she immediately recognised him as one of those sharks she met earlier even he was startled a bit after meeting her again. He holds the hand of his niece.

Shinae bows at him and turns around but as she was about to leave he stops her. She looks at him

" Wait! I need to repay you for saving my niece."

" It's fine! You don't need to."

" No please let me help you."

He gets a paper from his pocket and scribbles on it.

" Here take it."

Shinae furrows her eyebrows after seeing a number and name.

" Jeon paradise? And whose number is this? "

" You have talked to our boss earlier remember right? "

She nods

" Our boss works under this man Jeon Gngguk sir , giving loans is just a side business of our boss and let me tell you he is a dangerous man, if he said he will use you to get his money back don't take his words lightly, he can do anything. So please talk to our Jeon sir about it, he can save you from our boss, he is your last resort. You will meet him in the Jeon paradise building, don't worry if you want I will message you the address but go and talk to him and save yourself, only Jeon sir can save you now. "

Shinae nods while looking at the number.

" And once again thank you so much for saving my niece life, hope it helps. "

Shinae calls her boyfriend and tells him everything that how those loan sharks are after her and how dangerous their boss is who gave her a warning and if she should actually go and visit that  man Jeon and will her boyfriend accompany her there?

* babe just go and meet him and beg for his help, I won't be able to come with you I have an important meeting. *

" But will it be safe for me?"

* Did you think before taking loan from them? You didn't right then whats the point of acting scared now. You got yourself in this mess now clean it yourself and don't disturb me again and again I have important tasks at my workplace. Okay then bye. *

He cuts the call as Shinae sighs closing her eyes.

---------------------

Shinae was standing in front of Jeons paradise as she huffs in nervousness.
She is stopped by a gaurd.

"I want to meet Mr Jeon."

" He is out for a deal you will have to wait for him."

She nods as receptionist accompanies her to waiting room as all Gngguk's men were excited internally after seeing their boss's crush as they passed smiles amongst each other as she walks past them getting intimidated by the aura of that place as she was starting to regret her decision of visiting at this place.

Soon Gngguk's cars arrives one by one, he gets down as his receptionist informed him that a lady is waiting for him.

Gngguk enters his huge office  folding the sleeves of his shirt. He sits on his chair and opens his laptop.
He tells his receptionist to send that lady inside his office as his eyes were busy on laptop screen.
He also calls his secretary and gaurd head to discuss something with them till then.

Shinae takes in a deep breath in nervousness as she knocks his door and hears a 'come in'

She finds two men standing inside his office as one of them was holding files while other one was dressed in a uniform standing with hands at his back.

She bows at them as their eyes widens on seeing their boss's  crush inside his office.
Head gaurd smiles at Gngguk's secretary who smiles widely while their boss was still looking at laptop's screen.

" Sit!"

Gngguk speaks without looking at her, she drags a chain behind and sits  her heart was thumping loudly in nervousness.
Gngguk moves back on his seat and looks up at his secretary and Head guards as they were giving him the widest smile ever as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He closed the screen of his laptop and looks up  at the person sitting opposite to him his heart skips several beats  as his eyes  widens on finding Shinae sitting opposite to him.

__________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.9K 52
Park brothers .. Story of three brother.. Do not copy .
112K 7.7K 48
Three lives, Two lifetimes, One destiny. The destiny of true love. ---------------------------------------------- "Will you love me when my heartbe...
1K 69 22
taekook ff boy×boy !!!THIS IS MY OWN FF DON'T REPOST!!! hey this taekook ff is about a mafia and a biker. (I'm not good at explaining. So please let...
1.3K 65 28
This story is in Hinglish.