The power of ten

By naijah_leylani2209

Naomi is a sophomore in high school and is trying to figure out life as a teenager. What will happen when her... More

Character Descriptions
Chapter 1: The night before
Chapter 2: The big day
Chapter 3:Lunchtime
Chapter 4:The Field Trip
Chapter 5:The Day that changed our lives
Chapter 6: More Than Weird
Chapter 7: We Got Powers
Chapter 8: When in need

PSA

14 0 0
By naijah_leylani2209

Hey y'all...... so I know it's been quite a long time since we last updated and we're really sorry for that. At this time we won't be updating anymore chapters until the entire book is finished. So we did not discontinue the book, more like put it on pause for the time being. We hope you guys can understand and aren't to upset that we haven't been here. We promise to get back to publishing in the near future.

Much love Naijah and Leylani🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 10.7K 48
Angela Warden and her family just moved to the grand city of Manhattan, NY from the small town of Frankford, KY. Now in New York, she immediately rea...
1K 265 24
When a new girl arrives at the school and causes some memories to form in a young mans mind, he starts to change. She seems similar, but different th...
235 3 16
Deceived by the government. Exposed by her powers. The Community concocted a lie to conceal the truth about her-and students like her. She's in their...
136 1 24
A new town, the start of college life, and adoring parents. Who would give up all that? Trinity Davis, an eighteen-year-old girl leaves just that beh...