The New Wind Of Creation [ Hi...

By NomadicLeader13

This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything follo... More

Bio: The New Wind of Creation (Edited)
Chapter 1: The 'normal life' of the Hyoudou brothers
Chapter 2: The Occult Research Club
Chapter 4: Rescue Mission
Chapter 5: The Fall of my Brother's Ex-girlfriend
Chapter 6: Work as Devil
Chapther 7: Getting a Familiar
Chapter 8: A Fight for your Freedom
Chapter 9: Training Camp
Chapter 10: The Beginning Rating Game

Chapter 3: Trouble with the Church

860 26 20
By NomadicLeader13

(Shidou POV)

* Hyoundou Residence

After a night's sleep, I woke up for another day, but I was a little curious and anxious.

My brother and I incarnated as devils and awakened incredible powers, I mean, I do not know how much Issei after all I did not see what he is capable of now. It's kind of cool to be a supernatural being. But I know nothing about what I carry in me.

I jumped out of my bed excited and ready for another day.

I did all my morning routines. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed and prepared my own breakfast, although my mother insisted she could do it.

I was already at the door with my backpack, but Issei was still eating at the table, being the usual retard.

Shidou: ''Hey Issei! I'm going ahead, then you catch up later.''

Issei rose from the chair, with an omelet in his mouth he turns to me.

Issei: ''O~gay! Z~eeu l~eter Mo~om and B~ab!''

Shidou: ''I understood a word and a half, but okay! Bye Mom! Bye Dad!''

Miki: ''Good bye, Shidou! Good bye, Issei! Be careful on the way!''

Gorou: ''Good Bye, sons! Get a girlfriend and introduce us! Don't perv the girls!''

Shidou: ''That last advice was for you, Perv bro!''

Issei: ''Shu~p up, E~ss bro!''

Farewell given, We start' walking on the way to school. Only I took the opposite side of the way, I can say that caught Issei by surprise.

Issei: ''Dude, where are you going? The right way is that side!''

Shidou: "Don't worry! This is a shortcut! I see you through the halls or the entrance of the school!"

I needed to get away from Issei a bit, after all, I wanted to test something, but it was risky to do it indoors and had a chance of Issei getting hurt. I went running and found an empty street with a dead end without anyone.

Shidou's Thought: (I rushed Issei just to make sure he didn't miss the time... Man, if he found out and told Rias I'd be screwed...! But let's try it! No pain, no gain, that's how they talk!)

I invoked my Sacred Gear in my hand and began to know what I had in me. I started to swing the pendulum in a continuous and linear way hoping that it would give a result, after all, it is in pendulum shape, so it has to mean something!

I kept my eyes closed so I could go deeper. I started to feel a breeze around me, could already say it was working, since it did not wind in that dead end.

Then I opened my eyes and saw what I had done. I was surrounded by magical particles in the shape of triangles around me, next to them an luminous wind rotated me.

Shidou's Thought: (That's fascinating! But a light show is not very useful in battle. Let's try something else! I just hope I don't cause any destruction... If I do that, I'm screwed for good!)

And then I closed my eyes again and tried to imagine something offensive to test.

Shidou's Thought: (Breathe deeply... Be one with the air. Now imagine!)

I extended my hand forward after a deep breath and tried to use my magic. As a result a magical circle of aquamarine color appeared at the end of the Alley and forward me.

Then within the area of the magic circle a powerful column of wind was thrown causing all the trash cans, dumpster and discarded objects in the alley were thrown up high in the sky.

Shirou: ''I never thought I'd say this but my impatience until it helped me in this to learn some cool magic!''

Unfortunately, my impatience ended up bringing consequences. After my magic was disabled, ten seconds later everything I had thrown to the sky began to fall back causing a havoc and an uproar as them hit the ground. I was even almost hit by a trash can who was barely saved by taking a quick step to the side.

Shidou: ''Yeah...I guess I didn't think much of it... That's why I hardly ever act on impulse! Hm...?''

I looked around and saw a scared black cat with goosebumps by all the noise and chaos I caused while was meowing aggressively at me.

Shidou: ''I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!''

Then I started to hear the voices of the houses next door, wondering where all this noise came from or that a troublemaker was around and that it was better to call the police. I certainly wouldn't stay there to be discovered.

Shidou: ''You know what?! I've never been here! Did you hear me Mister Cat?! Mouth shut...''

I turned off my Sacred Gear and ran away as fast as I could to school.

(3dr Person POV)

While in the alley, something was not right.

'Black Cat': "Nyah... Interesting."

(Timeskip)

* Occult Research Club

Towards the end of the afternoon, Shidou had finished his schoolwork and entered the headquarters of his club, when he ran into his brother Issei who showed a not very good expression.

Shidou: ''Hey, bro! Did something happen?''

Issei: ''Hey bro. Well...''

Issei and Shidou were sitting in armchairs facing each other. With a sad expression Issei told her brother about the novice he had known her and how kind she was, who had promised to meet her one day in church, but Rias was angry with him for being enemy territory. Shidou listened to everything having empathy for him.

Shidou: ''It's a really complicated situation! She really does seem kind.''

Issei: ''I guess I've gone and done it again... Seems like she's always pissed off at me for something.''

Shidou: ''It wasn't just you, remember yesterday, I got myself in the same situation as you. I think it's just a way to keep us in line. But... it's a shame about that girl, I'd like to meet her.''

Issei: ''Yeah. Sorry, Asia... Looks like I'm not gonna be able to keep my promise.''

Akeno: ''She's not pissed off you know; she's just worried about you, silly boy.''

Akeno suddenly appears behind the armchair where Issei is sitting and what causes the two to make a jump sitting back frightened by a small scream.

Shidou and Issei: ''AAAH!''

Issei: ''You scared me!''

Shidou: ''How the hell did you do that? I was facing you all the time and you came out of nowhere! No door or window opened and had no teleportation light!''

Akeno: ''It's my secret, cutie!''

Akeno winked at Shidou while placing a finger between her lips signaling silence. Then Rias appears opening the door behind everyone.

Rias: ''You're still here... I thought you had gone home for the day.''

Akeno: ''We just received a message from the archduke.''

Rias: ''The archduke?''

Akeno: ''It was urgent... A stray devil has been causing trouble nearby.''

(Timeskip)

* Abandoned Building

In the middle of the night, the peerage of Rias Gremory, through their circle of transport, they reach the area where they were informed that the stray devil was causing problems.

Kiba: ''Stray devils start out as devil's servants.''

Issei: ''You mean like we are?''

Kiba: ''No, not exactly... Once in a while, a servant rebels and kills their master to gain freedom. Then they become strays.''

Akeno: ''According to the reports, this stray has been tricking people into that abandoned house and eating them.''

Issei: ''Gross.''

Shidou: ''If a devil turns stray, his menu changes too?! No, You know what? Don't answer me, I don't wanna know!''

Koneko: ''Wise choice.''

Akeno: ''Tonight's job shouldn't be too hard; just find the beast and kill it.''

Kiba: ''These monsters are pure evil. They don't care about anything but their own selfish desires. And that always ends in ugliness.''

Shidou: ''Leave it to me! Even with my Sacred Gear awakened just one day, I still know very well how to use my feets and fist.''

Shidou shows a bit of Shadowboxing and kicks in the air for about four seconds. Koneko and Kiba both stared each other, embarrassed by his third-year Senpai. Akeno just held her chuckle.

Akeno: ''I like your excitement, but you'd better just watch it today. You too, Issei.''

Shidou: ''Ah... No problem!''

Akeno: ''Why don't we get inside. Shall we?''

So as soon as said, the group entered the abandoned building looking for the stray devil.

Rias: ''Issei? Shidou?''

Issei: ''Uh... Yes, President?''

Shidou: ''We're hearing.''

Rias: ''Are you two familiar with the game of chess?''

Issei: ''Yeah, sort of... I've played it, but I totally suck.''

Shidou: ''Because of me! I destroyed you in every game we played, even our mother had asked me to go easy on you.''

Issei: ''Do you love me or you hate me?!''

Rias: ''Enough... As the master, I'm the King... My empress is the Queen... My cavalier is the Knight... My tank, the rook... My clergyman, the bishop... And my foot soldier, the pawn. Devils with titles of nobility grant the characteristics of these pieces to each one of their servants.''

Issei: ''That sounds kick A.''

Rias: ''We have a special name for them... We call them our 'evil pieces'.''

Shidou: ''Cool and interesting.''~

Issei: Sorry, but why are you telling me this?

Rias: ''As Akeno had said before, I want you both to watch and learn... Pay close attention to my devils as they do battle here tonight.''

Issei: ''Oh. Okay.''

Shidou: ''I had already agreed. I will sit quietly watching.''

Koneko: ''It's here.''

Then a woman's voice can be heard echoing through the walls.

???: ''Now what could that foul, fecal smell be? Mmmm, and something smells quite delicious as well...! I wonder if it tastes sweet... Or bitter.''

Coming out of the front of one of the pillars, the first thing Issei saw was a beautiful perfect pair of tits.

Issei: ''I see big boobies!''

Shidou: ''One of her selfish desires is clearly being nudist!''

The woman took turns as a beautiful, brunette with long hair, and as already mentioned, a beautiful perfect pair of tits.

Rias: ''Viper, you wretch... You betrayed your master and ran away to fulfill the lustful wants and desires that have consumed you. You sins are worthy of a thousand hells. In the name of the great Marquis of Gremory... Be gone... Or meet your death!''

Viper: ''Oh, just give it a rest, you little slut...! You always have had it in for me...!''

Suddenly Viser began to tease Rias as she played with her breasts. Isse's eyes did not go elsewhere.

Viper: ''You're just jealous cause your breasts will never be as luscious as these!''

Rias: ''This is your final warning: Go back to your master now!''

Issei: ''This is a stray devil...? She looks like a soft-core late-night cable-star!''

Shidou: ''Kiba, when you said it was always ugly, did you mean metaphorically...? 'Cause that's not exactly what I expected when you said that.''

Viper: ''Let me show you what I'm made of then!''

In an instant, Viper revealed her true form, a monstrosity reminiscent of a chimera. This tore out Issei's kinky smile and made Shidou's eyes widen.

Shidou: ''NOW I get it the 'ugliness' part!''

Kiba: ''Like I said Shidou. That always ends in ugliness, literally.''

Issei: ''She's got a really nice rack thought... What a waste.''

Viper's tits grew longer and a magic circle appeared in the middle of them.

Issei: ''Uh-oh... This is not good!''

Shidou: ''Everyone hide!''

Then, her breasts fired and all were deflecting and Rias caught Issei and pulled him out of the way of a shot. Shidou swerved ducking and rolling across the floor. The two brothers and Rias looked at the wall and saw the impact site melting.

Issei: ''This is a porno I don't wanna be in!''

Shidou: ''Shot of Corrosive Titty Milk...? What madness is this?!''

Rias: ''Please be careful... Kiba!''

Kiba: ''On it!''

Kiba puts his hands on his sword and simply disappears at high speed. That shocked Issei.

Issei: ''He just vanished.''

Shidou: ''No... He's just moving too fast, right?''

Rias: ''That's right Shidou. He's moving fast. In this game, he's my knight. His attribute is speed... And his ultimate attack weapon is his sword.

In the blink of an eye, Kiba rips off Viser's arms, who screams in agony. Koneko walked to Viper and stops, being disarmed and 'unprotected'.

Issei: ''Koneko...! Watch out!''

Viser grew and made a vertical toothed mouth appear in the region of the abdomen down, And she used them on Koneko crushing it between her teeth. This horrified Issei, even, left Shidou in shock.

Rias: ''It's all right.''

Viser's vertical mouth began to tremble and before the group, Koneko opened it with brute force, but left her clothes torn by her teeth.

Rias: ''In the game, she's my rook... Her attribute is simple... She has an unparalleled strength. That won't even put a dent in her.''

Koneko: ''See you on the flip side.''

Koneko with a single punch, was able to shatter all of Viser's teeth and shoot the monster through the pillar of the place, breaking it and causing Viser to fall with violence on the ground.

Issei's Thought: (Mental Note to self... Do not piss her off.)

Shidou: ''I'm glad I'm on the right side of Koneko.''

Rias: ''Akeno?''

Akeno: ''Oh, is it my turn? How exciting... I so love this game.''

So Akeno was walking towards Stray lying on the ground. However, one of the arms that had been severed began to move and went fast towards Rias for a deadly punch. Issei and Shidou notice it approaching from behind Rias and then enter action.

Issei: ''Look out!''

Shidou ran at full speed towards Rias and grabbed her out of the front of the attack, while Issei activated his Sacred Gear and punched that arm away.

Rias: ''Ah... Thanks for that, boys.''

Issei: ''Hey, no problem... My body did that on its own.''

Shidou: ''We are all comrades. We protect each other.''

Rias: ''Can you put me down now?''

Shidou realized the shameful way she was holding Rias and quickly puts her on her feet and walks away with a red face. Then Rias turns to Akeno.

Rias: ''Akeno... Finish her off please.''

Akeno: ''I've got news for you: You're not the only one who likes to play rough here... So, let's you and I have some fun!

Akeno began to release electricity from her hands, while a sadistic face grew on her. Her lightning began to punish the stray, who cried out in pain.

Rias: ''Akeno is my Queen. Her attributes are a perfect combo of all the other pieces. She's simply unbeatable.''

Akeno: ''Tough girl... No ready to give up yet...? Goody! I get to play some more!''

Rias: ''Her weapon is a dark, magical power... And that's not all.''

Akeno: ''This violence... It's making me so hot.''

Rias stared her and confessed.

Rias: ''She's really into S&M.''

Akeno: ''Is this as good for you as it is for me?!!!''

Issei: ''You mean she gets off on this?''

Issei's Thought: (I mean, nothing against S&M, and Akeno is Hot! But...)

Issei stares at Akeno having fun electrocuting with a naughty expression, and he began to get chills.

Issei's Thought: (This is something I want away from me!)

Issei turns to Shidou. He hasn't spoken or commented on anything since Akeno started acting.

At the time, Shidou was with white eyes towards Akeno, while he was very flushed and his jaw dropped.

Rias:'''Is everything okay with Shidou?''

Issei: ''I'm... Not sure.''

Rias: ''Akeno... I think she's had enought.''

Akeno's eletricity were interrupted, so Stray finally falls to the ground releasing a lot of smoke. Akeno turns to Rias and shows his face all blushed and cheerful.

Akeno: ''Aww, over already...? I was just starting to enjoy myself.''

Shidou still with a slightly flushed face begins to look up and there was nothing and lost in his thoughts.

Shidou's Thought: (I think something has just awakened in me.)

Rias went to Viser which was almost charred with lightning.

Rias: ''Any last words before we finish this?''

Viser: ''Go to hell.''

Rias: ''All right... How about we get it over with then?... Game over.''

Rias activated his magic circle and summoned a dark red magic on Viser. The magic swallowed Viser fully, only hearing cries of pain and agony. When the magic is ended, Viser had already been disintegrated into a green light.

Rias: ''We're done here... Come on.''

She turns to her peerage and smiles.

Rias: ''Let's go home.''

Peerage: ''Sounds good to me.''

Issei: ''But... Wait a second.''

Rias stops walking and turns to Issei who caught his attention.

Rias: ''What's wrong?''

Issei: ''What am I...? What chess piece...? I'd just like to know how I fit in... Tell me: Am I a knight or somithing bad ass like that?''

Rias: ''You're a pawn. Just like Shidou.''

Shidou: ''The foot soldier... I'll remain neutral on that, since I don't know much.''

Issei: ''But I don't wanna be a pawn.''

Shidou: ''Answered like a baby, just take it.''

Rias: ''I'm sorry... It's what you are.''

Issei stayed in his complaints and imagination, meanwhile, Shidou went towards Koneko who was exposed with her clothes all torn.

Shidou: ''Hey Koneko... Put this.''

He took off his jacket and put it around Koneko.

Shidou: ''Issei can stare at you, you can also catch a cold. This will cover you.''

Koneko: ''...Thanks.''

Koneko adjusts the jacket that Shidou had put on her, the vest and closes the buttons covering her for good.

So everyone left the building and went to their house, while Issei complained about being a pawn and Shidou had to listen to everything on the way back.

(Timeskip)

(Issei POV)

The next night after the battle with that Stray Devil, I was walking down the street with my bike heading towards the next place where I can make a pact. Only what I heard from Rias never leaves my head

Issei: ''If I wanna have my own servants... First, I have to become a high-ranking devil. If I was born into power like Rias, it'd be easy. But'm just another stupid reborn so I have to bust my ass to prove myself... How can I do that though...? I'm a pawn. The punk-ass little bitch of chess. At this rate, I'll be a full-blown loser forever.''

Finally I arrived in front of the house where I will make the pact. I left my bike next to the house and went to ring the bell, however, no one appeared. I touched the door handle and to my surprise, it was unlocked.

Issei: ''It's unlocked. That doesn't seem very safe. Hello...? I'm the devil sent here by Lady Gremory...! Is anybody home?!''

No one had answered. When I stepped into the house, I suddenly felt a kind of shiver through my body.

Issei's Thought: (Uh-oh... I just had that weird feeling again.)

Issei: ''If you're home, please say something!''

(Flashback)

I was in the club room with Rias giving me instructions while Koneko and Shidou were sitting on the couch and Akeno was behind me.

Rias: ''Koneko's over-loaded with summon requests this evening... CanI ask you to handle one of them for her?''

Issei: ''Yeah, for sure.''

Then Rias who was looking at me, turns to the window.

Rias: ''Good. Just make sure you bring back a pact this time. Whatever you do, please don't disappoint me.''

Issei: ''Yes, of course.''

(End of Flashback)

Issei's Thought: (If I turn back now... There's no way in hell I'll be able to face the president.)

With determination, I entered the house and closed the door behind me and went inside through the hallway.

Issei: ''Don't be totally freaked out, but I'm coming inside!''

When I arrived in the room, I was in a dark, candle-lit environment. They were excited that they left the right place for the occasion.

Issei: ''Nice of them set the mood... Can anyone hear me? Urgh... ''

As I entered the room I slipped into something on the floor.

Issei: ''Floor's wet... Huh?''

When I passed my hand on the sole of the shoe and looked closer, I saw that it was a bit gooey and red, so I thought it was blood. When I looked down, I began to be terrified of seeing a pool of blood and at its end a dead body. I screamed and retreated a little without understanding what happened here

???: '' 'Punish the wicked.' Words to live by. Yes... Wise advice o heed from a holy man. Haha.

As I looked around, I saw a man sitting on the sofa with his back to me, he had white hair and red eyes with a sociopathic expression. He got up and went ahead of me.

???: ''Well well... You just walked into the wrong house, my friend... Freed Sellzen here, at your service. And you must be scared little pussy whose devil ass this holy priest is gonna exorcise!''

Issei: ''A priest?!''

Freed: ''Yep... I work for a certain devil-purging organization you may have heard of.''

Issei: ''So you're the one who did this?! Huh?''

Freed: ''Summoning you was proof that he's done being human... End of the line, sinner! So I had to chop him up into little bitty pieces! Putting downdegenerate devils, and the lost souls that would cry out to them is my job... And no one is better at it than me!''

So that guy in front of me took out of his coat a sword made of light and a big gun.

Issei: ''That's a sword of light!''

Freed: ''First I'm gonna cut out your evil heart, with my heavenly blade of light... Then with my righteous gun, I'm going to blow a hole in your wicked demon face... How does that sound, devil?!''

Suddenly, he leapt towards me, swinging his sword trying to hit me and I barely got hit, but I managed to jump to the opposite side.

Freed: ''Kerblam!''

The very second he said that, he shot me in the leg. The pain was immense, somehow, it hurt more than when Yuuma killed me.

Freed: ''These bullets have been blessed by an exorcist... Hope they taste good, scumbag?!''

Issei: ''Aaah! Dawn you!''

I had to defend myself or intimidate him, so I activated my Sacred Gear in my hand showing it to him.

Freed: ''Ooo... Is the devil angry? Maybe it's time for Freed Sellzen to send you back to the abyss from whence you came!''

I went up to him trying to hit a punch, but he swerved and hit me with his sword in my back, further increasing my pain. I was just screaming on the floor.

Freed: ''Too slow! Get a guy all worked up and leave him half cocked...? That's no way for a lady to treat a gentleman like myself!''

???: ''AAAAAH!''

So we both get caught up in surprise by a girl scream behind us. When I turned around I didn't believe it, the beautiful innocent novice I had met a few days ago was here, showing a great fear with the death scenario. But what was she doing here?

Freed: What the hell...? Asia, what are you doing here? Are you done creating the barrier already?

Asia: ''Don't... Don't do this.''

Freed: Right, a newbie...! Well then, I guess iy's time you learned! This is what the job is, my dear... We dispose of unfortunate people who have been bewitched by the evil devils.

She turned to that guy, but she ended up seeing me what shocked her because I was there, what do I do?

Asia: ''No. It can't be.''

Issei: ''Asia, I--''

Freed: ''What's going on...? Do you two know each other?''

Asia: ''Issei, why are you here?''

Issei: ''I'm here... Because... I'm a devil, Asia.''

Asia: ''No, That can't be true.''

Issei: ''I didn't want to lie to you... I swear that I didn't... That's why I decided it was best not to see you again... Please forgive me.''

Asia: ''Oh heavens.''

Freed: ''Not that this isn't heart-warming... But you and your friend here have no business being together. The Fallen Angels have expressly forbidden all forms of contact between our kind and theirs... Have you forgotten that already?''

Issei's Thought: (Fallen Angels?)

Freed: Now then, shall we go ahead and do what we came here to do?! Not that it matters much... but I hope you said your prayers!

When I was about to be killed by his sword, Asia ran to us and stood with open arms between me and the priest, preventing him from killing me. I could see the tears in her eyes and the fear she felt, but she was still confronting him... for me.

Issei: ''Asia?''

Freed: ''You've got to be kidding me with this.''

Asia: ''Please don't, I beg you for mercy... Forgive this man his sins, Father...! Couldn't we just let him go?''

Freed: ''That thing isn't a man. It's a devil. You made a pledge to defeat our enemies!''

Asia: ''It doesn't matter to me what he is... There's goodness in him, I know it! You can't just kill him... How can you actually believe the Father would approve?!''

Freed: ''Enough of this bullshit!''

That guy used his sword and totally destroyed the front of Asia's clothes. She retreated in fear, I was more pissed. When I tried to run into him, I couldn't because of my shot leg.

Issei: ''Don't you touch her!''

Freed: ''You've lost your fucking mind...! What? Are there maggots growing inside that stupid head of yours!''

The Freed guy took Asia by the chin and lifted her as he approached her disgusting face close to hers.

Issei: ''Let her go!''

Freed: ''Our fallen angel friend says I'm not supposed to hurt you, but I don't give a damn about that now... You knowwhat happens to haughty girls, don't you?''

He threw her against the seething and put his sword between his raised arms, holding her and leaving her bare breasts and belly to show. I tried to go towards it, but I could only take one step before the fall.

Issei: ''Asia!''

He began to molest her breasts while using his pistol to lift her skirt and show off her panties. He couldn't do anything while the worm destroyed Asia.

Freed: ''Why shouldn't an upstanding priest do what he wants with a filthy tramp like you? That's not so wrong, is it?!''

Asia: ''Don't hurt me!''

Issei: ''Stop it''

(3dr Person POV)

Freed turned his gaze to Issei who was standing again, but was barely keeping up. Suddenly, a strong wind began to blow inside the house, which made Issei and Freed confused. Then a magical circle aquamarine appeared beneath Freed, releasing a column of magical wind that caused him to be thrown and trapped in the ceiling.

Freed: ''WHAT THE HELL?''

Issei and Asia look across the room and see Shidou swinging the pendulum in a continuous, surrounded by magical particles in the shape of triangles around him, next to them an luminous wind rotating him.

Shidou: ''I don't know what instincts I have... But I appreciate them making me come here.''

Issei: ''Shidou...!''

Freed: ''Shitty devil... I'll make you get erased the worst way possible!''

Shidou: ''Issei... That way, you'll make me look like a stalker.''

(Flashback)

After Issei was sent to make the contract, Shidou was about to walk to leave the club building to his home. Then he felt a strange sensation through his body as if it were a bad omen.

Shidou's Thought: (This again?)

Shidou turned to Issei and stared at him as he walked out the door.

Shidou's Thought: (It was the same feeling I had when Issei started hanging out with Yuuma... I wonder...)

Shidou: ''If you don't need me now, I'll be going... see you next time, girls!''

Koneko: ''Bye, Shidou-Senpai!''

Akeno: ''See you next time, cutie!''

Rias: ''Good bye, Shidou. Be careful on the way and call us if you encounter any opponents.

Shidou nodded to Rias, then headed towards the exit to follow Issei just in case.

(End of Flashback)

The pillar of wind was broken, making the exorcist fall face down, getting much more pissed.

Shidou: ''And I thought exorcists were good-hearted people who did everything to protect humanity... But you... are the scum of the scum!... and pedophile! So rotten that not even hell would have the stomach to accept it! Before I call for backup... I'll rub your face on the floor!''

Freed: ''Think you can take me down...? Then come over here and show me what you got!''

Freed then jumped towards Shidou with his sword trying to cut him in half. Using the force of the wind, he shoots to the side, but is not entirely successful. His light sword ended up taking a shave on Shidou's arm, he did everything not to lose the rhythm, because otherwise he was dead.

Freed: ''Have you heard the phrase 'You can run but not hide'? It turns out that soon you will not even be able to do that! Hahaha!''

When he aimed the gun at Shidou's face, a gale hit him in the face making him close his eyes. Instinctively, Freed fired his gun, but when he opened his eyes, Shidou was taking a turn and hit a kick in his jaw.

Shidou: '' Tell me, does the sole of my foot taste good?''

When he got up and was about to respond to Shidou's comment, he gets surprised by a magic circle aquamarine aiming at his face ten centimeters from him, so an air cannon hurls him across the room.

Shidou: ''Issei... And Asia, right? Are you okay...?''

Issei: ''Actually, not much, my brother.''

Asia: ''S-So... He is your brother, the one you spoke...? Thank you very much for coming to rescue us!''

Shidou: ''It's not time to thank me... After all, he won't surrender easily.''

Freed: ''You bet your ass it is!''

Freed then shoots at high speed with his sword raised to break Shidou in half, taking advantage of his low guard, Shidou would not dodge in time. Then, a red light and a magic circle form between the two. From the middle of it, Kiba leaves with his sword in his hands and blocks Freed's attack.

Issei: ''Kiba!''

Kiba: ''Hey, Issei! Hey Shidou! Thought you could use a hand.''

Soon, more members of Peerage came out of the circle.

Akeno: ''Oh, this is gross... Talk about a nasty mess.

Koneko: ''An exorcist.''

Issei: ''You guys came.''

Shidou: ''I'm glad you're on time.''

Freed: ''Hell yeah...! Now we've got ourselves a good ole' fashioned gang bang!''

Kiba: ''You're done here... Sorry to disappoint you but they are one of us.''

Freed: ''Oh, I'm far from disappointed, trust me...! So... What's the deal...? You're the pitcher and they the catcher?''

Kiba: ''For a priest, that's quite a mouth you've got there.''

Freed: ''What are you, the impiety police...? Get off your high horse douchebag; hunting your kind is my only concern! So stop preaching, and let's get to it!''

Akeno stared at him with a smile and a naughty look.

Akeno: ''My my, this guy certainly is a piece of work.''

Freed: ''And you, my dear, are a hot piece of ass...! Oh those eyes are killing me. Haha... There's nothing I lust after more than a sexy devil bitch!''

???: ''If you want it, come and get some!''

Taking him by surprise, a large, powerful black and red fire came towards Freed, who narrowly swerved, but made a crater where the magic hit, showing his summoner, Rias Gremory, had arrived there.

Rias: ''But I really don't think you could handle it... Nobody hurts one of my servants.''

Issei: ''President!''

Freed:'' Well... Look who finallyshowed their tits... Don't get ahead of yourself though, cause I'm pretty sure I just hurt him.''

Rias: ''It's all right... I'm here.''

Issei: ''Thanks a lot... I'm sorry that I let you down again... I tried, but I failed you.''

Rias put his hurt gently on Issei's face and lifted him up, with the two making eye contact.

Rias: ''Look at how hurt you are, Issei. I'm the one who's sorry... I sent you into the hands of an exorcist, and I had no idea. There was a barrier in place here until a moment ago, so we didn't even realize.''

The priest started taking it all out on Asia by stepping on it several times. She kept screaming in pain as he forced his foot on her.

Freed: ''You were supposed to make the barrier... Little bitch...! Die--''

Then, suddenly, he is interrupted and abruptly thrown aside with a gust of Shidou's wind which made him roll on the floor with force. When he lifts his head he sees Shidou clearly irritated with a sharp and fixed gaze on him.

Shiro: ''You've clearly lost your mind...! If you hurt her again, I'll make you beg to die!''

Freed: ''You little-''

Rias: ''I never forgive people who try to do harm to one of my servants... Nor do I forgive those who pick on the weak. And I especially don't tolerate insidious wretches like you... Your terrible evil has no place in this world... That's why I'm here: to purge it.''

Freed: ''Oh shit!''

Koneko: ''Yo... Fallen angels are here.''

Akeno: ''So what's the plan?''

Rias: ''Right now, we just need to get Issei out of here... Akeno, prepare to jump.''

Akeno: ''Right.''

Rias: ''Koneko. Make sure we have Issei.''

Koneko: ''Kay.''

Koneko who was holding furniture, throws it to catch Issei and hits Freed in the back.

Freed: ''ACK!''

Then, keeping their guard up, Kiba and Shidou enter the magic circle with the rest of the staff.

Issei: ''We can't leave! What about Asia?!''

Rias: ''I'm afraid only members of my household can jump with this magic circle... Sorry, but it wouldn't work.''

Issei: ''No... Please wait... Don't do this! I'm not going to leave her behind! You have to put me down so I can rescue her!''

Issei was writhing trying to get out of Koneko's shoulder, so he was hit directly in the head by a punch from Shidou.

Shidou: ''Cut it out Issei! If you stay, you will be exterminated! How do you save someone by being dead?!''

Issei: ''B-But...''

Asia: ''Go without me... Please go. I'll see you soon.''

Issei: ''Asia!''

Then, Rias and her peerage are teleported out of the house and back to the club building.

Shidou's Thought: (Don't worry... we'll come back to help you!)

To be Continue...

--------------------------------

Curiosities of High School Dxd: The New Creator Spirit :

Asia Argento

She was a novice who was excommunicated after healing a devil without her knowing. Seeking redemption, she joined the Church of Fallen Angels hoping to receive her grace again.

--------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 205 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
63.4K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
2.7K 79 6
(Highschool DxD X Urusei Yatsura) Issei hyoudou is destined to be killed by Raynare, and be reborn as a Devil in the Service of Rias Gremory, eventua...
506K 6.6K 40
Requested by a few users and readers. High School DxD. If you like ecchi, action, love, and particularly devils and angels and such this is your seri...