POSSESSIVE !Β‘ geminifourth

By whoreland

κ’¦κ’· π“ˆ’ π“ˆ’ π“ˆ’ POSSESSIVE Λ– ݁ . こ Fourth Nattawat fortuitously walks in on his friend's roommate, Gemini No... More

01.
02.
04.
05.
06.
07.

03.

307 28 65
By whoreland

"You've been acting weirdly lately." Ford furrowed his eyebrows, suspicions visible on his face. "Why are you being so quiet?"

"I have shit to do unlike you guys." He mumbled under his breath, rubbing his eyes from underneath his glasses.

"What did you say?" Ford's head shot up, unable to comprehend what the raven uttered.

"Nothing!" He forced a smile, highlighting something on his laptop.

"See," Ford huffed, "You keep busying yourself with work, you're not usually this busy."

"No shame in working," He shrugged, "I need to work to pay off my college tuition."

"Why are you being so serious?" Ford pouted, rolling his eyes. "It's only the first semester."

"Well yeah, dimwit." He giggled, gaze shifting to Ford. "It's only been a month."

"Who're you calling a dimwit!?" Ford threw a pillow at the raven, causing him to chuckle even more.

"I'm hungry," Fourth muttered once he was done laughing. "Did you have lunch yet?"

"I'm having lunch with Mark!" He excitedly shot up. "Do you want to join us? Satang and Gemini are tagging along too."

"I'll just get doordash," he rolled his eyes, clicking his tongue in annoyance.

"You sure?" Ford teased, poking his back. "Winny might also be there if he gets off class on time."

"I'll pass," he hummed, grabbing his phone to order food.

"Are you not going because of Gemini?" Ford asked.

Yes.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows, scoffing at the question. "Why would you think that?"

"You guys don't get along well," he muttered, fidgeting with Fourth's sweatshirt, making the boy relax under his touch. "I thought you were avoiding him."

"You think I'm avoiding him?" Fourth pointed at himself, shocked by the assumption.

"Yeah, dude." Ford stated, "You've been skipping on a lot of our hangouts, especially when it's in Mark's dorm."

"I've been busy!" He defensively shot back.

"That's not the only reason." Ford replied.

He paused for a second, avoiding eye contact with Ford, who was towering over him.

"Gemini thinks I like him." He sighed, relaxing in his seat.

"What?!" Ford yelled, startling the latter.

"Lower your voice!" Fourth warned him.

"What did you just say?" Ford whisper yelled, inching closer to Fourth, who clicked his tongue.

"Yeah, it's pretty awkward." He uttered, "I barely managed to escape when he brought it up."

"Did you deny it?" He repeatedly punched his arm, giddiness visible in his voice.

Fourth went silent for a moment, pressing his lips into a thin line.

"Did you admit to it?" Ford gasped, covering his mouth.

"No, dude." He threw his head back, tone laced with frustration. "I excused myself after apologizing to him."

"What?" Ford paused, "Why did you apologize?"

"For the misunderstanding? Why else?!" He questioned, though it sounded dumb. "I barely know the guy, why would I like him?"

"What if it's not a misunderstanding?" Ford's eyes widened, gaze shifting back to Fourth, who was staring at him in confusion. "What happened at the party?"

"Hmm?" Fourth tilted his head, baffled by the sudden question. "What do you mean?"

"C'mon," he nudged him with his elbow. "You don't have to hide stuff from me, we're friends."

"Hide what?" Fourth moved away from the touch, leaving some room between them.

"Did something happen between you guys at the party?" He whispered, "Did you book a dick appointment that night?"

"A what?" It was Fourth's turn to shout now, taken aback by the question. "Can you not?"

"Do you really not remember?"

"No," he shaked his head. "It was probably nothing, I don't go out of my way to do crazy shit when I'm drunk."

"Okay now you're just..." Ford trailed off, receiving a slap to the back of his head in return.

"Whatever," Fourth playfully rolled his eyes, pushing the older away. "You should leave, it's almost lunch break."

"Man, join us!" Ford shaked his shoulders, the sentence coming out in a whine. "Gemini's usually nonchalant, he won't say a thing."

"I would," Fourth pouted, "But I already ordered food."

"Excuses," Ford grumbled, grabbing his jacket. "You just hate me."

"That's not entirely wrong." He teased.

"Shut it!" Ford chuckled, "I'll be back after my afternoon class."

"Sure," the raven flashed him a smile. "Have fun!"

"You too," Ford made his exit, leaving Fourth with the rest of his due assignments.

He continued working as he waited for his food, acknowledging the fact it took a long time to arrive.

And it did. He managed to finish an hour worth of work in the process, head shooting up when the bell rang.

"Coming!" He announced, walking to the door. He unlatched it, being met with the delivery guy.

He paid and tipped him, thanking him for the food before going back inside. He shut his laptop, clearing his desk to place his food all over it.

The raven scrolled on his phone as he ate, going through his Instagram feed. He noticed Ford's post on his story, clicking on it to check what he was up to.

It was a group photo of him, Mark, Winny, Satang, and Gemini. They were posing funnily, their food splattered on the table. As for Gemini, his head was tilted, a polite smile drawn across his lips.

Ford made sure to tag each one of them, including their usernames in the post. Fourth's thumb hovered over Gemini's account, hesitating to click on it. Curiosity got the best of him, tapping on it before he could further be reluctant.

He observed his phone in awe, noticing the amount of followers Gemini had. 9,872 Followers, he's very well known. He had two highlights, 12 posts, and barely anyone followed.

"He thinks he's a celebrity or what?" Fourth mumbled, rolling his eyes.

He scrolled through his posts, a specific one catching his attention.

2/3

3/3

Liked by ffordd and 2,457 others
geminiuorawit twin

The boy noticed how well Gemini hid his neck tattoo, barely visible in any of the photos he showed.

He noticed a redhead while scrolling, frowning when he recognized her.

Vivian?

It can't be.

Is he imagining things?

He continued going through the brunet's posts, gasping when he stumbled across another post including the girl.

(2/2)

529 likes
geminiuorawit car wash

They go way back.

He's fucked.

"Why her?" Fourth pouted, admiring the girl.

He doesn't know the relationship between them, but he hopes it's nothing. They could be friends, right? Friends post each other, it's no big deal.

It was a big deal. This made things worse.

Vivian and Fourth share the same major, having seen her across campus a few times. They also have some classes together, so he wasn't entirely clueless about her.

They got paired up for a project a few weeks ago, causing the boy to take interest in her. It wasn't to the point where he was obsessed, but he likes her. He likes her enough to get jealous when he saw Gemini's post, so he'd prefer saying it was serious. He wasn't fooling around.

Judging on her bubbly personality, and how beautiful she is, he's not surprised if they truly end up being together. She could have anyone she wanted, she was that perfect.

Didn't Gemini assume Fourth likes him, though? Why would it matter if he was in a relationship? Another person would look past it, choosing to respect their partner's boundaries.

He doesn't care, nor does he want to know. He sighed, suddenly losing his appetite. He pushed his food to the side, spinning in the chair as he continued staring at Vivian's picture he's been eying this whole time.

"Screw you!" He gritted his teeth, angrily shaking his phone. "Son of a bitch!"

Karma's also a bitch, because why did he end up accidentally liking the post?

He gasped, swiftly unliking it. He forced his eyes shut, letting out a loud scream expressing his embarrassment. It's an old post too, this merely confirmed Gemini's doubtful questions about the latter liking him.

He's so stupid, why would he do such a thing, he should've been careful. If things weren't awkward before, they definitely are now. Unless Gemini acts nonchalant, there's no way out for him this time.

He was in big trouble. I mean, what kind of weirdo randomly likes your post from 2021? He'll definitely assume Fourth likes him, there is no lack of certainty this time.

"It's okay," he calmed himself down, pushing his phone to the side as he opened up his laptop. "He won't notice. I just need to act like nothing happened, he won't mention it."

He won't, he kept repeating to himself, typing up his password.

"Besides," he giggled, "We won't be seeing each other, I just need to avoid him, yeah! It's no big deal."

He spoke too soon.

He continued working, distracting himself from the fact he totally embarrassed himself. The more he thought about it, the harder he worked, trying his best not to lose focus.

It was now 7pm, having taken notice of the time when a knock came through the door.

Was it Ford? He had his keys on him, why did he knock?

"Who is it?" He mumbled, lazily walking to the door.

He yawned, unlatching the door, eyes widening when Gemini with Ford along his side filled his vision.

"Hey!" Ford cheerfully greeted him, letting himself in. "I lost my keys, I need a new copy."

"Why are you here?" Fourth whispered, fixing his gaze on Gemini, who inched closer.

"Am I not allowed to be here?" He uttered, avoiding Fourth's eyes as he entered the room.

He eyed the place with a blank expression, Fourth noticing how thoroughly he was observing it. The raven remained silent, seating himself on the edge of his bed. He wiped the sweat off his hands with the sheets, fidgeting with the rings hugging his fingers.

"I'm going to a party," Ford announced, "Can I borrow your shirt?"

"A party?" Fourth questioned, gaze shifting to Ford. "It's Wednesday."

"I won't drink!" He flashed him a smile.

"Right." Fourth rolled his eyes.

"I'll take a shower, then. Can you wait, Gemini?" Ford said, flashing the brunet a sweet smile.

"I don't mind," he beamed, "Take your time."

Ford entered the bathroom, leaving the pair behind.

"You look cute with glasses." Gemini mumbled, eyeing the portraits hanged on the wall.

"Huh?" The statement caught Fourth off guard, clearing his throat before responding. "Thanks?"

Heavy tension filled the air, Fourth's gaze leisurely shifting to Gemini's neck, his tattoo peaking out of his button up shirt. The brunet was eyeing the shared desk, trailing his fingers along Fourth's notes spread all over it.

Fourth's breath hitched at the gesture, pursing his mouth into a thin line.

"Like what you see?" Gemini questioned, grabbing his (Fourth's) pen. "Are you gonna keep staring?"

"What?" Fourth's eyes widened at the question, face flushing red in embarrassment.

Gemini's eyes made contact with Fourth's, gaze cold. He slowly walked towards him, toying with the pen he had in hand.

"Do you like my tattoos?" He was close enough to whisper, eyes on the pen in his hand. "I always notice you staring at them."

The sound of something clicking against his teeth caught Fourth's attention, pulling him out of his head.

Did he have something in his mouth?

"They're cool." He admitted, forcing a smile, though it didn't look sincere.

"Hmm," he trailed off, gaze shifting to Fourth. "Do you wanna see the ones covered?"

"Huh?!" Fourth frowned, surprised by how bold Gemini was being. "Why do you keep doing this? I've already told you I don't like you."

"Sure," he nodded, towering over Fourth. "You don't like me."

"I don't." Fourth confirmed.

"You're not interested in me." He inched closer, causing Fourth to lean back on the bed, elbows supporting his body.

Gemini's leg found its way in between Fourth's thighs, leaning one of his arms against the bed.

"Not at all." He shaked his head.

"You were definitely not stalking me earlier." He stated.

"Def– what?!" Heat creeped past his neck, right to his face, baffled by what Gemini said.

Talk about being nonchalant.

Gemini was so close, Fourth could feel his breath fanning all over his face. They were so close, their noses were hovering against one another. They were so close, one wrong move and their lips would be touching.

"You think I didn't notice you liking my post earlier?" The pitch of his voice was lower than before, if Fourth wasn't so close he wouldn't be able to hear him.

"What are you doing?" Fourth gulped, nervously eyeing the latter.

"Do I look better in the photos," his eyes trailed down to Fourth's lips, causing the boy's breath to catch in his throat. "Or in person?"

Fourth remained silent, mouth gaping in utter disbelief.

"Look at me all you want," Gemini grinned, "I'm right in front of you."

"I didn't mean to like your post," he explained. "It was an accident."

"You still viewed my profile." He reasoned.

"Yeah, but that was–"

"Am I interrupting?"

Right, Ford was in the shower.

the struggle wattpad put me through for those insta posts

i made gemini this cringe on purpose btw dont attack me.

vote please 🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 2.2K 41
Fourth Nattawat is known as the kindest,most humble and favorite teacher at the public school called "Niyomsil Elementary School." Many of his co-tea...
3.8K 434 10
We are together forever. Till death I suck at description but yeah give it a try πŸ™ƒ #TrustmeπŸ˜‚
23.8K 1.4K 29
Fourth only has eyes for Gemini. His ambition? Gemini. His dream? Gemini. His future? Gemini. Never once he put himself first. Everything he did is f...
5.5K 454 15
Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul A 26 years old hotshot doctor who works in the ER section of GMM Central Hospital. But underneath the scrubs lies the dan...