Blaidd x Male Reader

By Incineroarwithagun

OWNFOANEO Okay I got this idea bc of an assignment I'm doing in my English class so I was like ykw lemme just... More

A Tall Wolf Warrior
The Tarnished and The Shadow
The Fruits of your Labor
Day 2: Hangover and Darrwil
Off to Liurnia!
A Detour to The Roundtable Hold
Off to Liurnia!.. Again...
To the Future Elden Lord!
Guidance from the Two Fingers
THE RADAAAAHN FESTIVALLLL!!!
(SMUT) A Tryst Underneath The Stars (SMUT)
Nokron, The Eternal City
To The Capital!
What's Your Problem?
Claiming The Throne, Together
Stand Before The Elden Ring, Become The Elden Lord
Burn The Erdtree To The Ground...
The Crumbling City Of Farum Azula
The Rune Of Death Is Unbound
A Man Cannot Kill A God...
A CROWN IS WARRANTED WITH STRENGTH!
The Fallen Leaves Tell A Story...
Of How A Tarnished And Shadow Became Elden Lord...
(EPILOGUE) The Age Of The Lovers
Thank You!!!

Liurnia of the Lakes

83 3 0
By Incineroarwithagun

The sun rises in The Lands Between once more, the gentle rays of the Erdtree shine down and into your tent which causes you to wake up. You were never a morning person, you rub your eyes and sit up with a groan. You gather your clothes and get dressed for the day before heading over to Blaidd's tent. You reach out to open it but quickly stop, you remember the last time you walked in his tent, your hand hesitates for a quick second before reaching forward.

"What are you doing?" Blaidd says as he quickly puts both hands on each side of your arms.

You jolt by the sudden surprise of Blaidd which causes a quick gasp to escape your mouth. You turn around as Blaidd laughs mischievously down at you.

"Blood of Marika, Blaidd..." You hold your chest as you regain composure, "Good morning, you didn't tell me you were up early."

"Thought I'd get a headstart on scoping the area out, as long as everything goes smoothly then we should have no troubles getting to Ranni's Rise." Blaidd speaks as he pulls out a map of Liurnia.

He shows you exactly where to go, you nod along and pretend like you can read a map. He's very eager about all of this, and you should be too! The first demigod that doesn't want your throat, a welcoming experience especially after your little argument with Godrick.

"Well then, shall we?" Blaidd extends a hand to you, "Chosen Tarnished warrior."

He smiles down at you with eagerness in his eyes as you slowly take his hand and shake it. "To Ranni's Rise it is." You say as you pull your hand away.

The two of you begin your journey through Liurnia, despite the sun being overhead it's quite nice and cool outside. The calm mist radiating from the lakes keeps a soft and tender atmosphere, that is until you hear a voice.

"Hello? Hello? Is someone there?"The soft voice of a female comes from a small folly on the lake.

You turn to Blaidd with a grin of curiosity, he knows he can't stop you from once again helping out another person in need, he reluctantly follows. The two of you follow the voice and find a woman who is heavily hunched over.

"Hello It's rather chilly here, isn't it? My mistress sent me off on an errand But I was accosted by a ruffian, and now I'm in a bind. Could I ask you to lend a hand, perhaps?" Her tone isn't threatening or menacing at all, she's nice.

You turn to Blaidd to see his reaction to all of this, he stands there with his arms crossed and looks down at you, "I'd rather we don't, we need to get to Ranni as quick as possible."

You wave him off, "Oh hush, the last time we helped that blond dude it was fun, plus look at her," You both turn your head to look at the woman, despite talking about her right in front of her, she smiles politely and waves, "She's adorable."

"That thug made off with a precious necklace. I need someone to retrieve it." She speaks politely and softly.

You turn to Blaidd with a saddened expression, he rolls his eyes and huffs. "We are not mercenaries but fine, but this is the last time!"

You and the woman both cheer with joy as she begins to speak, "Ohh, thank you dearly. What a blessing that we've met like this. The thug should be resting at an abandoned home down the way."

You take Blaidd's arm and begin to scout the area of any suspicious activity, it doesn't take long for you guys to find another Tarnished who sits alone and seems to be boiling... Prawns?

"What are you both lookin' at? Tryna start something mate?" He speaks in a heavy and aggressive British accent.

Blaidd draws his greatsword and grips onto it tightly, fortunately, you stand in front of him.

"A-Ah! No, this person would like her necklace back if you know anything about that..?"

"Oh, that necklace what you're after, is it? Hmm, well... Show me what it's worth to you, and I'll consider parting ways with it. I'm not in love with it or nothing."

You pull Blaidd aside and struggle to come up with anything you guys currently have of value. You have a half empty bottle of wine, some Rowa Berries, and the half of a medallion. You both nod as you understand what must be done. You turn around as Blaidd puts his greatsword away, you speak with a confident tone.

"We have a half empty bottle of wine, deal?"

Blaidd is taken aback as this was not the agreement he was thinking of.

"Half empty? Tch, you're both a pair aren't you... Hand over the wine and I'll trade you the necklace..."

Blaidd is now in awe as you trade his wine for a necklace that belongs to a woman you just met. The two of you exchange and you are quickly sent on your way.

"You... You bastard..." Blaidd says in a devastated tone.

"Calm down you alcoholic, I'll buy you another one."

You both finally make your way back to the woman and hand over the necklace.

"Hey, what is your name?" Blaidd says as he crosses his arms.

"Did I forget to announce myself? I am Rya, in the service of Lady Tanith of the Volcano Manor.
I seek stalwart Tarnished who might join our house," She turns to you as Blaidd grows a cautiously curious look, "You are very brave yourself. Not only a steady hand but a steady heart, merciless, even to your own kind. Such strength is precisely what my mistress seeks!"

Rya digs in her bag for a second before pulling out an envelope, "Please, take this, the Volcano Manor welcomes you with open arms."

The envelope is warm, almost as if it's burning gently. A red stamp of a manor in red ink seals the envelope, you gaze on it curiously as you say your goodbyes to Rya.

"Mysterious women and a mysterious manor..." Blaidd scoffs as he shakes his head, "And they're looking for strong men? If I didn't know any better I'd believe it to be a Brothel..."

You put the envelope away and continue your journey to Ranni's Rise. After some conversations and an hour of traveling, you stumble across a tall troll who appears to be a blacksmith.

"Do my eyes deceive me? Iji!" Blaidd spreads his arms with a warm welcome as he approaches the troll.

"Blaidd? My friend, how have you been?" Despite Iji's giant stature, his voice is quite polite and soft.

"I've been escorting this woman magnet across The Lands Between, apparently Ranni wants him on our side." Blaidd looks back at you with a soft smile, "He has potential to be a fine warrior, that is, when he's not giving away people's wine."

You scoff and roll your eyes, "Ugh, you'll never let that go. My name is Y/N, I'd shake your hand but you'd crush me."

Iji let's off a soft laugh before speaking, "Ranni may be right about you, small one. I'll be looking forward to seeing you apart of our team."

He digs through a sack next to him and pulls out a small ring and offers it to you, "Don't worry, I'm not proposing just yet. Take this and it'll take you straight to Ranni's rise, I wouldn't go through the manor, it's rigged with traps and guards."

You take the ring, you at first think of taking the long route but you remember what happened last time you didn't listen to a gatekeeper, you're learning! You put the ring on your finger, it's completely silver with ancient writing on it. Blaidd takes your hand as it begins to glow, Iji waves you both goodbye as you are transported. The surrounding area grows into a misty dark purple before settling down into a forested area with three towers.

"We're here, Ranni is waiting at the top of the spire, are you ready?" Blaidd's demeanor shifts into a serious one as he speaks down to you.

You take a second to think before nodding, Blaidd smiles as he leads you into the tower. It's filled with Glintstone shards and books, he leads you up the stairs and to a small moving platform before you guys soon reach Ranni. The two of you finally approach her as she lifts her head, Blaidd bows to her before standing back up.

"Oh, we cross paths again..." She speaks softly as she beckons you to come closer, "I believe I said my name was Renna, when last we met. It pleaseth me to see Torrent hale and hearty."
She gives off a small smile before tilting her head slightly,  "But Tarnished, what business hast thou here? I have no memory of inking thee an invitation."

Blaidd steps forward and begins to speak up, "I've been escorting him, my lady... He's more stronger than he looks, he felled Godrick and claimed his Great Rune."

Ranni's eyes widen slightly before nodding her head, "Intriguing, it is... However, it would take a gust of wind to fell Godrick, nevertheless, I am curious to see what thy destiny portends..."

A cold shiver is sent through your spine as she gazes upon you, you can't help but speak up, "U-Uh... My name is Y/N and I claimed Godrick's Great Rune." Your voice cracks as you speak.

"I heard Blaidd the first time, Y/N..." Her voice is stern but not angry, she's asserting herself and it makes you a bit uneasy.

After a moment of silence, she speaks up, "Enter my service."

"Yes ma'am..."

She smiles widely and puts her hands together, "Good boy... Speak with the two who await thee below. I trust you and Blaidd have already become accustomed to one another..."

"Yes ma'am," You bow at her deeply before walking off with Blaidd.

Blaidd looks down and snickers at you, "Good boy~"

You are quickly flustered as you cover your mouth, you push him away as you speak, "S-Stop..."

You walk down the stairs and the moving platform and meet Iji once more in his apparition form. He greets you once more and gives you the run down of his role. In the next room is a less welcoming member of the Ranni party.

A man with a mask and a large wizard hat spots you with a heavy groan. He holds his hands together before speaking up, "Urgh, you must be Ranni's new hireling. I am Seluvis, Preceptor in the Sorcerous Arts. Since we have the misfortune of serving the same lady, I ask that you kindly try not to drag us all down with you..."

You squint your eyes at the wizard, there aren't many things that piss you off, but stuck up wizards just made that list, "You don't have to be rude about it."

He waves you off before speaking, "I reside in a tower near by, incase you want to make yourself useful, I'd advise you to take a visit..."

Blaidd pushes you away as he sees the escalating situation, you turn around and mouth a word to him "Y-O-U, B-I-T-C-H." Blaidd smacks your head forward and leads you out the rise.

"Damned bastard, who does he think he is?" You mock a lisp and point a finger up, "I am Shelivush, Presheptor of thee Shorsherous Artsh!" You cross your arms with a snarl, "Bastard..."

Blaidd sighs heavily, "You get used to it, anyhow, I'm on my way to look for the entrance to Nokron, a certain treasure is there that Ranni desperately needs, I'll be on my way now."

Blaidd begins to walk away, he promised to deliver you and he did. "HOLD ON ONE SECOND!" You cling onto Blaidd's cloak and stop him in his tracks, "Oh no you don't, big boy! We're a team now, we're in this together! Where you go, I go."

Blaidd stares down at you, his sharp sapphire eyes pierce your soul. He quickly smiles as his face slowly lights up, "I'm glad you said that." He pulls you into a tight headlock, "We're a team, for Ranni!"

"G-Gah!" You yelp as he tightens his grip on you, it's the first time you've seen him this excited. The two of you will soon start another journey, but how will you balance your journey and serving your new mistress? It doesn't really matter, you have Blaidd on your side from now on, things will definitely be interesting from now on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 94 18
You moved to Stardew valley to get away from your boring job in Zuzu city. You didn't plan on meeting someone special there, until you met him. :) Ra...
111K 2.9K 25
"God why do you have to always be so souless!" "Because... If I grow too close to someone. They always end up dying... Because of me." Your...
4.7K 105 15
Realized that writing a story was fun so I'm doing it here. THIS FOLLOWS MOST OF YOUR POV UNLESS INDICATED Blaidd's age is 25 (Picture a younger ver...
16.8K 390 13
Started: Jan 7, 2022 OK hear me out please. After going through my mind thinking and seeing that there aren't much of the witcher story around or at...