‒𝙰 π™±πš’πš π™Ύπš π™°πšœπšœπš’πšπšŠοΏ½...

By CrippledDildo

UPDATES EVERY THURSDAY!!! (Central Time!) (I'll try not to be a stranger to double updates but errrmmm..) A n... More

*1: The New Assistant
*2: The First Shift.
3: The 'Nude' Room
4: Rules Are Rules.
5: Nighty~ Night~!
6: In Hiding
7: Making... Peace?
8: Hugs!
*9: Moon Talk
10: This May Not End Too Well...
11: Outburst
:D
12: Night At The Plex
13: Vague Trust
14: Warming Up?
15: Tsk. Tsk. Children.
16: Thunder And Stories
17: In The Dark
18: Friday Morning
19: ____
20: Thoughtful
21: Tag!
22:You Gotta Hate Mondays.
23: Another Night. . . In The Plex.
24: Heavy Silence
25: Suspicion
Not a chapter! (important tho lmao)
26: Stalker-ish Behavior
27: Early Stages
28: Not-So-New Guy
29: Tiredly Energetic
30: The Last Week
31: Party... Invitations?
32: The Final Stretch
33: Jealousy, Jealousy
34: Sleeping-Over (1/3)
34: Sleeping-over (2/3)
Christmas Special! (23')
34: Sleeping-Over (3/3)
35: Patrol
36: Coward
A2-01: Desperation
A2-03: Welcome Back
A2-04: Sunshine
A2-05: After-Hours
A2-06: Stars (Pt.1)
A2-06: Stars (Pt.2)
Quick Announcement

A2-02: Outside Closed Doors

754 39 38
By CrippledDildo

◇ABOA || ARCH 02◇

- CHAPTER 2

"Wonderful to see you again, Y/n."

"Thank you.. sir." You shifted a bit in your seat, the silence in the room eating away at you, maybe this was a bad idea. After all, working here doesn't say anything regarding the daycare attendants again.

He placed his papers back onto the table, your eyes followed his hands, before you flicked your focus back onto him, the second he started to speak. "Let's skip the formalities. Coffee?" He offered, a maker at the side of his table, you rejected politely, placing your hands clasped together in your lap.
"Right. This is a professional environment, as you are looking to be hired, however, you've worked with us before. After that silly management job you took up, I'd say it'd place you as more than qualified." He finally rested his arms on the table, after this entire time he and you made eye contact.

"But I can't help to be concerned. . . With you quitting your previous job, and the one we offered prior. Only after a year, as well. While if I'm not mistaken we haven't seen you for. . . Three."
Ah. Yeah. You worked at the office far longer than the plex. Oops.

You straightened up in your seat, "And I'm honored you still remember me. Really. I promise, my loyalty still stands with this company, I just needed time to remember how much I prefer this working environment, and the people here. It won't happen again. Last time, wasn't worth it." Leaning forward a bit, you tried to finesse this situation, you've gotten this far.
Too late to chicken out.

"And I'm sure it won't.." He started, before his gaze focused back on the table infront of him. "The new hires here have been working for a couple months. . . Sharing the job you wrangled for a year. Three of them. As far as I know, no complaints have been made." He informed, leaving your face an expression with almost obvious distaste.
"-yet..." He continued, getting your attention back. "-Seems all of them are reluctant to be promoted to taking charge of the daycare. You've been in there longest, still. After the last manager went. . . Away, half a year ago, would it be wrong for me to find you best fit?"

. . .
Wait what?
Deadass?
And in the daycare?
Oh my fucking Freddy.

Your expression brightened, but you were able to contain a smile, "Really? That seems like a bit of a jump for just coming back."

He waved off your worries, shaking his head. "It's nothing you can't handle. Same deal as before, except you'll be taking the daycares naptime, and sometimes past, to work in the daycares' office. Inventory keeping, customer complaints, tracking employees' rates, etc, etc...etc."
Your expression quickly dropped.

What. You've got to be kidding me.

Nothing you can't- he's got to be joking.
And during naptime?

Oh boy.

"We'll have to get you a schedule, naptime will almost certainly go, along with Moons' removal."
You almost stood up from your chair, "What the hell?" You muttered, and his glance snapped up to you, so you lowered your tone. "That's.." You started, shutting yourself up.

"It's on the line, Mx.Y/n. Undetermined. The animatronic has been acting the exact same even after the potential started threading, so we'll wait for any further complaints." He said slowly, you tried ignoring the sound of comfort in his tone.
"What happened?" You asked, depending on the context, it can change this completely.

"For now, I'll say what I can. It's been the reason behind most employee quits, not that Sun hasn't played a part in all, but we do not have the funds for a full replacement, so we'd need to take care of this disrespectful, snarky, little shit, instead." He cleared he throat, pushing up his glasses, noticing your expression, "-professionally speaking."

You blinked. "Wow. Sounds like you have something personal against Moon too." Ugh, yeah no, you weren't going to even try to talk to anyone about it, not like you have much right anymore.

He stood up, adjusting his suit, before holding out a hand, "I hope to see you Monday?"
Standing up along with, you tried returning a firm handshake, "Thank you, I'll be there."

- ♤

You took a step out, closing the door behind you slowly, then making a small mockery of pumping the air with your fist, quietly celebrating how well that went.

The naptime thing might be an issue, however, as far as you knew, best bet is they've been through enough storage cleans to forget who you were.
Then why are you even here- okay, let's not think about it too much, before you start regretting.

You walked out towards the exit of the plex, crossing by Freddy handing out little souvenirs to the kids, once he saw you, his ears perked up instantly, and he quickly handed out to the last few kids, then giving you a wave.
Freddy almost had you flinching once he took a few steps in your direction, stopping you in place.
"Y/n! Welcome back! I'm sure everyone will be thrilled to see you again...-if you're planning on working, that is."

Smiling falsely towards him, you were in shock. How the hell-? You just got back. No way they already have it on record.. even if they did, then Freddy would know you were here as an employee. Instead he seemed unsure? "You. . . Remember me?" You asked, though you resented how relived you sounded.
It's been three years.
They are not supposed to remember you.

"Of course. Though, I hope next time you leave, I'll have more to remember you by then these few interactions." "I'm working again." You interjected, then moved your gaze to the floor, tugging a bit on your sleeve. "-Well uh.. Aria convinced me-somehow-, I thought since it's been so long, it could be a good restart."

Freddys' posture softened, and you could only see and hear hope coupled with concern. "Restart. . . Sadly, the only ones who don't know who you are the newer hires, then." The only? Is he exaggerating? "Wait. So even the other-"
"The other animatronics heard of you, they know your face. Since you left, the daycare attendant hasn't been seen during closed hours, regardless of its' security systems. And. . . Word spreads."

"A-ha..."

You tried for a fake smile to shield your embarrassment, but it hardly shown. Making your face out to look uncomfortable instead, even if that wasn't near your now emotion. "That's. . . Flattering? But the patrol thing sounds coincidental, the old daycare boss wanted to test that out before I-" You lost your thoughts, your jaw tightening.
Freddy tilted his head, an amused hum coming out of his voicebox. "If that's what you think. . ."

"It was never like that." You stuttered out quickly, trying to protect your case, but you started to follow it up after seeing the bears' suspicious gaze, even if you barely meant to say it outloud. "-besides, I started dating someone right after I left, so.."
"And I'm sure that'll be a delightful conversation. Word of advice, try to break the news gently."

You stared at him blankly, you were running out of ways you could explain it without getting upset with nostalgia, and uhh, upset at constantly getting misunderstood about your relationship with those two.
The clock hit 30, and Freddy held out a hand, opening it to show one more pin, it had a cartoony Glamrock Freddy, giving a wink and a giant smile, and the animatronic handed it to you, "I wish I could talk, however I have I show I must get to."
You took the pin tentatively, a soft smile growing on your face. "Yeah, go ahead. It was. . . Nice to see you, again."

. . .

When you left the building, you let out a long breath, your expression cringing. 'Why the hell would I say any of that! Specifically the dating part..' You found your car, letting out a quiet groan.
'God, that's so fucking weird.'

- ♤

The day you started officially working, was the slowest morning of your life.
Like. . . Impending doom and that sorta bullshit.

You had to wake up 20 minutes earlier than you were used to, but other than that, not much changed.
It was the same routine, except you had a much stricter dress code.
Besides, you've done this all before. The muscle memory that started to quickly seep in was almost nauseating.
For even what?
You wanted this job.
You should be more excited about it.

You weren't.

You felt, scared. If that isn't pathetic to say. If they don't remember you, you'd embarrass yourself, and you'd feel fucking horrible.
On the same train, if they remember you, there's only two ways they could react.

Also the new employees.
You wouldn't be alone at the desk anymore.

Ding!

The phone called out to you, and you checked it hesitantly, ah. It's inventory guy.
"Goodluck on your-kinda- first day! Wish I worked at the daycare while you're there, but I'll pick you up after, kay? Xx" He sent, a wave of guilt flushed after you realized you scoffed at the x's.
You liked him! At least enough to date, it's not like you were leading him on, you've just had. . . A stressful week.

Right.

You pressed in your earbuds, setting the volume to almost halfway, before shutting the door behind you, putting on a frown; you were just 10 minutes away from entering the plex doors.
Maybe you were stressing out for nothing, chance everything goes perfectly. The best it can.

After all, you couldn't deny that you were more than excited to see the animatronics again, maybe even too much.

-
A/N:
(Tbh it's kinda funny how this story is just getting progressively more aggressive with.. everything. Lmao.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 8.8K 116
DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube. If you want to upload content, MAKE YO...
171K 10.2K 36
"π–π€πˆπ“ 𝐀 πŒπˆππ”π“π„, π˜πŽπ”π‘π„ ππŽπ“ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 . . . . 𝐘/𝐍? 𝐌𝐘 π‹πˆπ“π“π‹οΏ½...
33.3K 1K 13
You are only 7 years old, and live in a broken home with an abusive, drunk father that beats his wife. You are often taken to The Mega Pizzaplex and...
92.2K 2.2K 37
You had just lost everything. Your friends, your family, your job, all of it except for your house and life. You were about to end it all until you s...