Illusion of Love

By ShuKurenai2009

This story is about a married couple and their falling relation. It contains --- • Angst • Jealousy ... More

Trailer
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Part 6

92 16 19
By ShuKurenai2009

~Shu's pov~

I felt guilty as I realized I don't give time to my Y/n. She may have misunderstood me. I have to clear up things with her. Also, now Suzie is arrested. I have less work load. I really hate when I ditched our date for Suzie! I suddenly remembered what day is tomorrow. It's our wedding anniversary. It's the perfect time to spend time with my love. I smiled as I thought how happy she would be. Now, I can't wait anymore.

I called her but she didn't pick up. No worries, I will surprise her tomorrow night.

I went into my senior's cabin.

Shu : Sir...I need two days off.

Senior: Sure. By the way, what's the reason?

Shu : Actually today is my wedding anniversary so I want to spend some time with my wife—

Senior: Oh yeah! You can go! Your leave is granted.

Shu : Thanks sir...

I bowed and left from there.

~Next day~

~Y/n's pov~

I woke up and I saw myself half naked in bed with Red eye. D-Do I really d-did that? I don't know why I felt panic and I quickly wore my clothes. I was about to go but...

Red eye : Are you leaving?

Y/n: Umm...yeah.

Red eye : So...you are going back to your so-called husband even after last night?

I stayed silent and he stood up and grabbed my wrist.

Red eye : But you will come back to me right?

I smiled and nodded.

I went into my house and looked at the calendar. I remember what day it is today. It's our wedding anniversary.

Y/n: *scoff* I know he didn't even remember this day. What can I even expect from a cheater! Hmph.

I took my purse and left to spend some time outside because I can't be in this house. It reminds me of Shu.

~Timeskip~

I came back at 8pm. I know Shu will definitely not come home. I opened the door and roses started falling down. I went inside our room and saw our room decorated so romantically. W-Wait...Did Shu do all of this? So he remembers?

Shu : Happy anniversary love...

I froze as I heard his voice. I turned around and saw Shu standing there with roses in his hands. I am shocked as I didn't expect him.

Y/n: You remember?

Shu: Of course. I do. It was the best day of my life.

I looked down nervously as he walked closer to me and handed me the roses.

Shu : Sit down, love.

I did as he said and sat down on the bed and he sat beside me closer.

Shu: Love...I am sorry. I couldn't make time for you these months. You know I was stuck with work.

Y/n: Hmm...

Shu : I know you misunderstood me. Today, I heard our neighbors saying that I cheated on you. But I swear Y/n, I can't even think about that.

Y/n: T-Then who is Suzie? Why did you ditch our date for her??

He cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes.

Shu : I can't tell you exactly but...she is someone who hurts our family.

I look at him confused.

Y/n : Huh?

Shu : L-Leave it. Just know that she is just a criminal who I need to arrest. There is nothing between us. The only girl I love is you.

He kissed my forehead and I gulped as tears started forming in my eyes. I-I misunderstood h-him...

Shu : Y/n...I love you. I am again sorry–

He stopped when he noticed the tears in my eyes.

Shu : Y/n? What happened, love?

I shook my head and hugged him tightly, hiding my teary face into his chest.

Y/n: S-Shu...Can I ask something?

Shu : Hmm?

Y/n: What will you do if someday I hurt you too much?

Shu : Why you asking suddenly—

Y/n: Please answer me!

Shu : Hmm...To be honest, I will forgive you if you hurt me but I swear I will not forgive you anyway if you ever hurt yourself.

I clutched his shirt tightly as I realized what I did. I am feeling disgusted with myself. I want to scratch my body where Red eye touches me. I get rid of the disgusting touches. I want to replace those disgusting touches with Shu's loving one.

Y/n: S-Shu...Make love to me.

I said that because after knowing about my deeds he will leave me. I want to feel his love which I was craving. Who knows when I will get this chance again or maybe never. Shu broke the hug and looked at me.

Shu : You sure, love?

Y/n: Y-Yes...please mark me. I want to feel you.

Shu smiles at me.

Shu : Okay then...Let's make our night special.

He pulled me into a soft kiss unlike red eye's and gently laid me down on bed.

Shu : Don't worry...I will be gentle...

I closed my eyes and we made love while Shu was whispering sweet words to me.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....

A/n : I get a cold and fever 😣. Will I not be able to play holi? 😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3M 1.1M 58
He's rude, he's arrogant and downright insolent. She's a damaged good with walls built so high it's a surprise even she can see over them. It's...
5.2M 207K 67
FREE STORY WITH EXCLUSIVE CONTENT. This is *not* a Paid Story. Eighteen-year-old hockey prodigy Elliot Wexler has three goals for senior year. One: s...
1.7M 41.8K 55
"You have a choice either choose me or being a mafia" I added hoping that he'll come back with me and if not then I will be the one leaving him this...
5.3M 129K 37
Amelia Montgomery is one of Rosewood High's cheerleaders along with her best friend Stella Hayes. Her and Stella have been friends ever since kinderg...