Matt Sturniolo One-Shots☆~

Von heartstopper8686

Matt Sturniolo One-Shots No y/n No romance(brothers) Requests open Lots of TW Fake situations ☆★☆★☆★ I will d... Mehr

Runaway
Bloodshot eyes
Party
A/N★
Jealousy
Lier
The note
Perfection
Happy Pill
★Requests☆
PTSD
Leave me alone
Spin the bottle
Shattered
Problems
Comments (Short)
★Update☆
Chris and Matt argument
Michael
Sick
Protective Nick
And the doctor said to..
And the doctor said to..Pt.2
Homophobic Pt.2
Car Crash
Lost in thoughts (A/n)
Show me
☆One-Shots Request★

Homophobic

330 3 13
Von heartstopper8686

A/n~ Matt has discovered he is bisexual (like both genders) and he finds the confidence to tell his broths. Ofc they are okay as Nick is gay (men not women). Nicks is okay with hate bow and is getting less but when Matt comes out to the Internet., the world crashes down.

⚠️SA, CRYING, SH, BD, BLOOD, HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS, SWEARING , SHOUTING, ANXIETY, PANIC ATTACKS, FLASHBACKS, HYPERVENTILATING⚠️

A/n~ If u are sensitive please skip, don't force yourself to read it if it will upset!
--------------------------------------

Third Person-
-----------------------
The middle brother of the Triplets was sat in his room surfing the I
Internet to help find ways to come out to his family.

Wow, is this how Nick felt?

The Triplet asked himself with a little worry. Nothing was helping his anxious thoughts, giving up on any sight if help the boy decides to just go for it.

"Nick, Chris! Can you come here I wanna talk!" The brunette boy shouts from the emptiness if his room.

"Whattttt?" The youngest Triplet moans while entering the room.

Followed close behind was the blonde one of the brothers (Nick).

"Sup?" The blonde asks sitting next to the brunette.

"Um.. Its kinda hard to say," the boy starts fiddling anxiously with his fingers.

"I think I'm bisexual.." He mutters out.

"Oh my god! That's amazing!!" Nick says pulling the brother into a tight hug.

"Thank you for finding the confidence to tell us Matty." The youngest chimes into the moment.
--------------------------------------
The middle one of the Triplets posts a Instagram story coming out as bisexual. The boy holds his breath as he presses share.

Please go well.

Is thoughts pleaded. Once it's posted 10 likes are already received. Smiling to himself he went downstairs for lunch, excitement bubbles up inside of him once he remembers that him and his brothers have decided to go to the mall. Matt has been wanting to get a few things from there so finally being able to go with his brothers was exciting, and mabye they can film a video.

"After lunch can we leave for the mall?" The blonde boy asks before taking a bite of the well cooked slice of toast.

"Sure!" The middle says, he could see the youngest was okay as he nodded.
--------------------------------------
Heels click as they hit the pearl white floor of the mall. People's busy chatter was overwhelming at first but once you have been in their for awhile it calm done.

"Guys, imma go to the toilet. Anyone else wanna come?" Matt asks.

"Nah." Nicks says.

Chris also agrees with Nick and they decided to meet up at McDonald's after.

Matt leaves his brothers and walks in the direction of the toilets. The middle pulls out his phone as he has been feeling a vibrations none stop.

~Ew your gay?~

~Not another gay one~

~Gays fine but bi??~

Tears prick at the corner of the boys eyes as more comments flood in. Suddenly, the brunette feels a hand on his shoulder.

"Hello Matt, I heard you are bi is that true." This stranger asks mockingly.

"Yes and..?" He responded quietly to hide his anxiety.

"Cool. I have a surprise for you kid. Follow me." The man says grabbing the middles wrists tightly causing him to wince.

Green eyes bleed into Matts soul as the man shoves him into a empty corner of the mall.

"Please let me go." Matt pleads as the man ties his hands together.

"Now, why would I do that?" A evil laugh escapes the strangers mouth.

The middle finds his eyes fill with black clouds before he is completely out.

The once busy, chaotic mall turned silent.
--------------------------------------

Matt-
----------
My eyes flicker open but quickly shut again, unfamiliar surroundings cause me to panic as I don't know where the fuck I am or where my brothers are.

"Finally awake I see." A black hair, fat faced man says grabbing my had and making it stroke the side if his face.

"Where the fuck am I and what are you doing? Let go!" I snap trying to pull my hand away but the man holds on tighter.

"Oh well I thought ad you were bi that you liked me right?" I keep my mouth shut as the stranger speaks.

"So I thought.. Why not give you a taste test of what you will expect?" He chuckled.

"Um no. I'm okay thanks anyway." I laughed nervously.

Clearly that didn't give the man a hint and he placed his wet lips on mine. I try push him away buy his grip is too strong. His breath smelt bad as it filled mine, the man pause and grabs some navy blue tape and straps it around my ankles and wrists making any attempt of resistance impossible.

Tears fill in my eyes as the stranger continues to kiss me, it feels like I can't breathe anymore. The tears fall down my face as he starts touching me in inappropriate places. I can't keep in my sobs anymore but when I try to cry the hands of the man slap me in the face.

"I know you like it." He whispers into my ear.

"No. No.. No I don't!" I manege to say.
--------------------------------------
After what felt like hours wad in reality about 20 minutes the man had thrown me out the house. Tears fall down my face faster when I pull out my phone to see 10 missed calls from Nick. My hands shakily click call back.

"Where the fuck are you asshole? Me and Chris have been calling for ages!" Nick shouts angrily.

"S-sorry. I.. Will come back now," I say before hanging up the phone then pulling up Google maps to find the mall again.

Pain shoots through me as I start walking in the direction of the mall.
--------------------------------------
After around an hour I make it to the mall, there is pain in my legs and I have a massive headache. Walking over to the McDonald's I can see Nick and Chris talking, I don't know if I should tell them yet.

"Sorry that took me so long." I say trying to hide any evidence of distress.

"It's fine I guess. Where did you go anyway? I was looking at your Snapchat location." Nick says with concern lingering in his tone.

"Umm... Can I talk about it later?" I say with obvious distress.

Nick and Chris share a worried look as if I wasn't standing right there watching.
--------------------------------------
When I drive home, I hope that my brothers have forgotten about the mall situation. But they haven't.

"Okay, tell us what happened." Chris says sternly.

"I- I can't.." I stutter as my breathing quickened.

"It's okay Matt, breath." I hear Nick say.

I feel someone touches me and I violently brush them off.

I don't want to be touched.

Tears fall down my eyes when I fall onto my knees.

"Matt its okay. Take your time." Chris trys reassuring me.

"No... No! It-its not okay-!" I break out.

I just want this nightmare to be over so I can wake up to a fresh day with out feeling the man's dirty hands on me. I feel so so gross, my voices in my head are growing louder and louder, completely blocking out any way of noise getting to me.
--------------------------------------

Third Person-
-----------------------
The middle was being pulled into a flashback of what happened. Shaking, crying, swearing was all be could do till it was over.

"Chris.. What do we do? He clearly doesn't want to be touched." The blonde says with strong worry in his voice.

"I don't know.. I think I might know what happened." The youngest response was cold but concerned.

"I.. I think he was kidnapped. As he was far from the mall and in a house. I don't think that was all though. Buy I'm not sure about what else." Chris says not daring to meet eye contact with his brother.

"What!?" The blonde shouts.

"Calm down, you don't want to scare him even more." Chris bites back.

"Oh yeah sorry." The oldest says while rubbing his neck.
--------------------------------------

Matt-
----------
I feel myself gaining control over my breathing again, once I'm able to breathe without pain I look up to see my brothers. They both look like they have seen a ghost.

"Matty.. Can you tells us what happened or do you want to write it down?" Chris says softly buy not daring to touch me.

"Okay.." I say.

I pull out my phone and fond my notebook on it. I start typing in what happened.

The note- This homophobic person took me to his house and started kissing me and touching me.

I flip the phone around to show Chris the note, is face drops when he reads the note.

"Oh my god.. I'm so sorry Matty." He says sadly before taking my phone and showing Nick.

"What the fuck is wrong with them? Are you okay sweetheart?" Nick says with worried blue eyes.

"I.. Don't know.." I stutter under my breath.
--------------------------------------
It's been a week now, and I still feel gross. I'm sat in the bathroom with blood trickling down my wrists to take my mind off of him.

Gross
Ew
Discussing
Burden
Fuck up
Disappointment

The words flood into my head, my I did deserve it? No, no I didn't, right?

"Matty! Foods ready." I hear Nick shout from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shout back.

Washing my wrist under the cold tap, I bite my tongue as sheer pain shoots through me.
--------------------------------------

Nick-
---------
I know Matt isn't okay, he won't admit it. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when he walks downstairs while big bags under his eyes and an oversized hoodie on.

"Hey Matty. You okay?" I say, knowing he's going to lie.

"Mhm." He responded dryly and quietly.

I place the freshly cooked spaghetti in front of him and Chris. Chris being Chris tucked in straight away but Matt stared blankly at the food.

"Matt, please try some. I promise you and your body are perfect. I love you so much." I say softly, sitting next to him I put my hand on his leg.

I can see his hands are shaking as he picks up the fork, a blanket of tears cover his eyes when he takes his first bite.

"I can't do anymore more sorry." He mutters.

"Don't worry about it I'm sure Chris will finish it." I joke, Chris let's out a laugh to.
--------------------------------------
It's around 11 o'clock and I'm editing one of the prerecorded videos. Out of the blue I hear screaming, I stop what I'm doing and run into Matts room.

"Shh.. Sweetheart he's not here I promise. Its just me." I say with obvious panic.

This is his 2nd flashback today, he won't let me take him to therapy to help with these random flashbacks. My heart hurts watching him sob into his knees, I can't touch him as it triggers him more.

"It's okay. Please breathe honey." Im trying my best to hide my worry but it's hard.

10 minutes later, he is out of the flashback. Matt flings himself into my chest are sobs all the tears he had inside him. Tears fall down my face, I hate seeing my brother like this, he doesn't deserve it. Not one bit.

"Matty, me and Chris love you so so much but can we please book you some therapy. It will help you I promise." I practically beg.

"No..No." He says between sobs.

Pain is felt in my chest when I see the cuts on his wrists, it's really bad. More tears fall down my face as I think that he is hurting himself because of a dumb motherfucker who had no right in touching my brother, I don't know how to help him stop.

"Matt.. Please tell me if you get the urge. I can try help you the best I can as long as it means you aren't hurting yourself that's all I care about." My heart aches so much that I want to scream all my pain for Matt.

"I can try.." He mutters.
--------------------------------------

Matt-
--------
When I sleep I see him.

When I am awke I see him.

Why can't he go away?

His stupid green eyes, stupid black hair and is stupid fucking laugh.

Nick decided that he will sleep with me tonight so if I do have a flashback he is right there. He really does help, I do appreciate it. Nick also booked therapy for me every week for the next 6 months if it works out. Chris has done his best by just being there for me and waiting to give me hugs when I'm ready.

It will get better. Right?
--------------------------------------

A/n- I can't believe I wrote over 2,000 words! That's crazy! Sorry if this was to dark or not detailed enough. Also sorry about the 50 million time skips. I hope this was good even tho it was sad. Love you byeee!🤍

-Words 2167★~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

145K 1.5K 34
matt sturniolo imagines for all u matt girlies ! NO SMUT
7.8K 102 10
• Olivia's parents are always fighting, and her dads abusive. So she tends to hang out with her neighbors, matt, Nick, and Chris. Olivia has a crush...
71K 980 52
🧩 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝.. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 and 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...
59.5K 1.1K 18
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚...