đ‘ģ𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑹īŋŊ...

By author_sam81

MULTI-COUPLE BOOK! Vedika Chauhan × Advik Rajput Sakshi Chauhan × Shaurya Rajput Bhumi Chauhan × Siddhant Raj... More

𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠 ✨
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-01
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-02
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-03
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-04
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-05
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-06
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-07
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-08
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-09
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -10
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟- 11
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-12
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-13
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-14
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -15
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -16
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -17
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -19
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 20
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 - 21
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟- 22
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -23
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-24
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 - 25
check it once!

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-18

939 59 2
By author_sam81

A girl in a hotel room is continuously crying and taking hiccups. she was leaning against the door and sitting on the floor. she brushed her tears with the back of her hand and got up from the floor then made her way towards the bathroom.

She came out of the bathroom wearing a green colour suit and pants with a white dupatta. She is looking pretty in those suit pants but her eyes are little swelling because of crying for so long. She hide her swelling with the help of concealer.

She came out of room and visited the garden area where everyone is sitting. Suddenly somebody called her.

"Maanu, come here I was looking for you from a half hour "

The girl plastered a smile on her face and went towards her mom who called her . In the garden area Vedika's mehndi ceremony was going after the Sangeet ceremony.

Advik pov :

My all brothers are sitting with her. Vedika foot was covered by heena and now her hands are almost covered with heena. I wanna to sit beside her and talk to her but these bastard karan and veer both are sitting with her.

Sakshi passed beside me I called her she came her hands are covered with heena.

"Suku i want to talk vedika but look at
them "
I asked her so she can made me sit beside vedika and she do it !

She said me to follow her. We both came towards them they looked at us with confusion.

" you guys get up from here, let jiju sat beside vedi ! "
Sakshi almost ordered them and they all get up and sakshi made me to sit there.

I smiled proudly and snacked my arm around vedika waist.

"Not here please..."
vedika whispered near my ears I looked in her eyes. She is requesting so I didn't tease her.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

Sakshi pov :

I was finding bhumi because I want room keys from her. I tired up and saw shaurya who was sitting on a chair and talking to veer. I thought I will change my clothes in his room because I can't able to find bhumi. I goes towards him and stand he looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"i want your room keys!"
I asked him and I checked my mehndi which is dry now.he didn't give me keys.

"do you want to do anything with me baby?"
He tease me while getting up from his chair and leaning towards me. I pushed him back to the chair.

" i want to change my clothes but I can't able to find bhumi and she have keys of our room!"
I explained him in one breathe and he smrinked and pulled out the keys of his room I was about to snatch his keys but he moved his hand away.

I looked at him with my wide open mouth. He tapped his index finger on his cheek and I understood his intention. I looked at veer who was looking at us. He looked at me then covered his eyes with his hand.

I looked here and there to check that no one was looking at us then I placed my lips on his cheek while leaving my lipstick Mark on his cheek. I immediately removed that mark and took those keys.

After sometime I changed my clothes and now the mehndi function is over. I wore a maroon colour midi dress which is comfortable. I took my clothes in my hand and opened the door I found two girls standing outside the door.

Those girls are wearing a very short dress and over make-up and one of the girl is holding a cigarette in her hands which confirms that the girls are spoiled kids of her rich dad. She looked at me from head to toe.

"who are you bitch and what are you doing in my shaurya's room ? Are you his slut or a maid "
One of the girls asked me.

How can she called me a bitch or slut ! And what she meant by 'my shaurya '?

"oh babe let it be she will be his slut or a fucking girl to fulfill his desires!"
The second girl said to that girl while taking a puff of her cigarette and she blew the smoke on my face and I started coughing.

I thought - Are these girls talking the truth? Is shaurya just using me to fulfill his desires?

I can't control my tears and tears coming off from the edge of my eyes. I was still coughing because of that smoke.

One of the girl held my arm and threw me out of shaurya's room. I was about to fall but I didn't i felt myself in someone's arm. I opened my eyes and found shaurya who is holding me.

He picked me in bridal style and looked towards the girl who just pushed me. He came into the room and placed me lightly on the bed.

"are you okay Jaan ? "
He asked me and I nodded. He brushed off my tears and embraced me.

" i think Natasha and Anika didn't like your father's company? That's why you messed up with her ?"
Shaurya asked that girl who pushed me. now I understand she is Natasha which veer talked about and I slapped shaurya.

" i will destroy your father's company and destroy both of your careers because you both bring tears to my girlfriend's eyes! "
Shaurya shouted at them I was scared a little because of his voice. He looked at me.

"sorry i shouldn't yell in front of you "
He apologized and I tightly hugged him more.

"shaurya I love you! And you are yelling at me because of this girl? "
The girl said whose name was Natasha I guess. Shaurya laughed dryly.

" you love me na but I don't love you I didn't even like you, you are just a freaking friend of mine and now you are not even a friend of mine and listen carefully she is my girlfriend and never tried again to mess up with her "
Shaurya said and kissed my forehead.

"veer handle them after bhai's wedding and now leave from here!"
Shaurya again yells at them and they leave but Natasha is crying now and looking at me. Hate is clearly visible in her eyes for me. After they left shaurya made me lay in bed and he lay beside me. While hugging him I didn't know when I slept in his arms.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

Veer tells vedika everything so she handles everything in the morning and this afternoon is Vedika's and advik haldi and at night today is their wedding.

Advik is saying no to everyone for applying haldi on his face. Vedika and advik haldi are happening in the garden area but there is a partition of a thin yellow curtain so the bride and groom don't see each other.

"child, please apply haldi if you didn't apply haldi so vedika can't apply it !"
Sonali said making advik to apply haldi but he refused again. Vedika lost her temper looking at advik child behaviour.

"ADVIK, THIS IS A RITUAL! QUIETLY APPLY HALDI STOP BEING A KID !"
Vedika yells at him while looking at him from the curtain.

" okay I'm applying it, you can say it nicely why did you shout at me "
Advik complained to her against her.

"because you are not listening to anyone. Now apply it "
Vedika Again asked him and he quietly applied haldi now without any rejection. Malini is a little shocked and happy because now finally she has someone who can control his stubborn kid.

"finally we got a daughter-in-law who can control our stubborn kids "
Raghav whispered near Malini's eyes and tears escaped out of Malini eyes and she brushed it immediately.

Advik applied haldi then vedika applied that haldi. Aakash came forward to apply haldi on the vedika with teary eyes. He applied haldi to Vedi then touched her feet and started crying. Vedika hugged him. Looking at them everyone's eyes become teary. After that they heard someone's voice.

"ATTACK"
Sakshi shouted and all of them started hitting the groom's side or his brother's with water balloons.

Soon everyone's emotional mood is changed into laughter. Vedika is laughing and advik is looking at her from the curtain and the haldi is finished.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

Vedika is sitting on a chair in front of a mirror.

Her lehnga:

She heard the voice of barat. She peeked from the glass window and looked at the Advik who was wearing a white sherwani and he was looking breath taking then she looked at her sisters who were standing to welcome the barat.

Advik pov :

I was continuously waiting for the vedika. I didn't kiss her because we are busy in rituals and after the haldi mom told me to not meet her.
I looked towards my brothers who are continuously looking at my sister in law's even though my best friend is busy with palak.

"Beta you should be on the stage because your bride is about to come "
Chachu said to me and I hurriedly walked towards the stage and after a few minutes she came.

She is coming with her sisters. I can't even blink my eyes a tear escaped from my eyes looking at her in bridal lehenga. In my dreams once now I finally saw her in bridal lehenga and the dream came true. Tears continuously escaped from my eyes. She came and stood beside me. She peeks in my eyes and our eyes meet.

"why are you crying?"
She asked me in her lower voice and wiped my tears with her fingers.

"These are tears of happiness, love "
I exclaimed and lightly hugged her. I know everyone is looking at us but she is going to my wife in a few hours. I heard her chuckling and moved back she again moved her gaze lowered.

We exchanged our garlands and moved towards the mandap. Almost all the rituals are done except for vermillion and nuptial chain.

"The groom will fill the vermillion in the bride's hair partition "
I took a gold coin and filled the sindoor in Vedika's hair partition. A lot of vermillion falls on her nose and her nose is almost covered with sindoor.

"Now the groom ties the nuptial chain on the bride's neck"
Pandit ji said and I took the nuptial chain from the plate and tied it on her neck. I couldn't control myself. After I tied the nuptial chain I placed my lips on her cheek and she lightly hit me on my arm.

"The wedding was done and now you both are husband and wife "
Pandit ji declared and both of our family started celebrating and congratulated us.

"BHABHI TUM BARTAN DHULWAO, HUM TUMHARE SATH H "
Suddenly my all brothers and sisters and my best friend even my cousins are speaking it. Vedika chucked looking at them.

"BHABHI TUM JHADU LAGVAO , HUM TUMHARE SATH H "
this time shaurya said and the last line all of them said together like they are voting for some mla.

"BHABHI TUM KHANA BANWAO, HUM TUMHARE SATH H "
This time my cute sister said who is not cute. It's me who knows her secrets.

After all that it's time for Vedika's vidaai. I can't see her crying but I can't do anything to make her stop crying. She is hugging her sisters and crying then she leaves them and stands beside me . I couldn't control myself. I hugged her when I hugged her and she started crying louder.

"please baby stop crying. I can't see you like this."
I broke that hug and wiped her tears. I kissed her forehead and she is calm now also she stopped crying but she is still taking hiccups.i took a water bottle and made her drink water. She is still holding my sherwani in her little fist.

Chachi told me to make the vedika sit in the car. I lightly nodded. I opened the cars back door and the vedika sat lightly in the car. She is wearing a very heavy lehnga so her lehnga is coming out of the seat. I sat on my knees and adjusted her lehnga then I closed the door.

Shweta aunty came forward and caressed Vedika's cheek who is still looking outside from the window of the car.

"take care of yourself and advik also your in law's "
Shweta aunty said and vedika nods like a kid.

"She doesn't need to take care of anyone even advik will take care of her. We are taking a daughter shweta not a daughter-in-law!"
Mom said to shweta aunty and hugged each other. Chachi signed me to sit in the car and I did it .

When our car is about to leave some tears escaped from her eyes. I gave her a back hug and wiped those fresh tears of her.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

advik is hugging vedika her back is resting on his hard chest. His arms are wrapped around her waist. Vedika is looking out of the window of the back seat and advik's head is resting on her shoulder. Advik rubbed his nose on her neck and then kissed her neck. A light moan escaped from her mouth.

"I love you butterfly "
Advik said to her. She almost escaped her heartbeat.

"I... lo..love"
Vedika started slurring. Advik held her shoulder and made her turn. Vedika gaze is lowered but advik is looking at her with a soft smile.

"I love you too mr.rajput "
Vedika spoke and advik smiled widely. He lean a little to kiss her but suddenly the car stopped in front of the Rajput mansion. He makes a little angry face and gets out of the car. Vedika understood why he behaved like this.

They both are standing at the entrance of the mansion and Malini is performing their Aarti.
Vedika puts her feet in Alta thaal and then on cotton cloth. Vedika and advik visited the temple of their house. Advik is not so religious but he always attends pooja's of their house. Vedika looked at the ladoo gopal of their house.

"Aunty your ladoo gopal is very pretty "
Vedika said and her gazes are fixed on ladoo gopal.

"this is your ladoo gopal also. if you want so you can do seva of ladoo gopal. Shweta told me that you do and also called me mumma or mom not aunty "
Malini scolded the vedika little but lightly vedika smiled and nodded.

They entered the living area where everyone was sitting. Vedika sat beside the siddhant. Advik looked at her once then went inside the kitchen.

"Beta, you should go and change into some comfortable clothes "
Abhinav said to vedika and raghav nodded his head in agreement.

"yes chote papa I'm just going to change into a saree ''
Vedika exclaimed and they both looked at her in confusion.

"saree? beta changes into some comfortable clothes like crop tops and pajamas !"
Raghav suggested her.

"Dad i think after marriage I shouldn't wear these clothes "
Vedika said and everyone looked at her then shook their head.

"you and Priya both are the same for us. You are our daughter and you can wear whatever you want there is no objection here !"
Sonali said and caressed Vedika's head a little. She nodded lightly.

Vedika is talking to all family members. She saw advik coming while holding a glass of water. He gave vedika that glass and vedika mummered 'thanks'. Advik sat beside abhay but everyone is looking at him in shock.

"bhai you gave that glass of water to bhabhi? "
Priya asked in shock and advik nodded. Vedika takes a sip of water while looking at them.

"bhabhi Bhai can't even get a glass of water for himself and now after marriage he is giving it to you. I can't even remember when the last time bhai gave me a glass of water'
Shaurya exclaimed and vedika stopped drinking the water. She looked at advik who is giving a death gare to shaurya. Vedika smiled lightly.

There is a pot full of water and milk and their are some rose petals in that pot. Vedika is sitting on the right side of the pot and advik is sitting on the left side. Some of their family members are standing behind vedika and some behind advik.Sonali takes a gold ring and puts it in that pot.

"Now you both have to find the ring whoever finds the ring is declared as a winner "
Raghav explained to them the ritual. Vedika smiled and looked at Advik's eyes.

First round was won by advik then the second was won by vedika and now this one is the last round. Vedika wants to win that game but she knows that advik is her companion. In the third round vedika won.

"Now all the devar's have to sit on Vedika's lap one by one"
Abhinav said and shaurya came forward first and sat on vedika's lap then touched her feet then his brothers followed him.

"i can't sit on bhabhi's lap ?"
Priya asked while pouting.

"arey, you sat on my lap. "
Advik said and Priya hurriedly sat on his lap then got up.

"happy?"
Advik asked her and she nodded.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! A long update is here.

And finally advik and vedika got married.✨

See you soon...

🫶🏻🪷🦋✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

259K 10.1K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
117K 6.5K 25
What happens if you love someone else and are forced to marry someone else? Same happened with Nandini Murthy. The girl who loved her boyfriend, Abh...
1.9M 117K 35
Book 1 in BURNING BETRAYALS What occurs when the four Rajvansh siblings are compelled by their father and stepmother to marry? With their own troub...
154K 8.6K 49
Weddings are always special. But when it is your cousin's wedding it is even more. Maya is a sweet independent girl, who radiates happiness and ener...