TR SHOTS (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

By kokomelon6969

Oneshot book with Tokyo revenger boys ✨ I don't own anything , everything is owned by the rightful author ???? More

S.S
A.H
Y.S & S.A
A.H
S.S
S.S
S.S
RAN.H
W.I
S.S
W.I
S.S
M.S
M.T
REQUEST
RIN.H
I.K
W.I
VALENTINE'S SPECIAL
V.D-1 S.S
V.D-2 RIN.H
V.D-3W.I
V.D-4 M.T
V.D 5- T.S
V.D 5 P2- T.S
V.D 5 P3- T.S
V.D 6 - A.H
V.D 7- M.S
V.D-9 I.S 🩷
V.D 8 P2- K.HJ
B.D S.S
B.D W.I
RAN.H
S.H
K.HJ
M.T
RIN.H

B.D T.A

408 8 41
By kokomelon6969

Takeomi X fem yn

Prepare for fluffy omi <3

Have fun reading !
_______________________________________

Teenage love...for some it's sweet and for majority of the students, it remains a bitter memory. If you're a lucky one then you land a love that lasts forever. In takeomi's case, he never saw the day that he'd be looking forward to going to school.

"Finally it's senior year!" Shinichiro exclaimed with excitement, walking through the hallways though people did fear the group of founding members of black dragon's. it's not a surprise to them either. On their way to class, takeomi bumped into a rather ...stack of books?

"Shit...ow"

Groaning as his ass hit the floor with books and papers sprawled out, he found a girl with long hair braided into two thick strands and searching for her glasses. Picking it up and placing it on her face, takeomi scoffed,

"Watch it,yn"

"You watch it,dummy!"

Fuming at him, yn threw a book to his head and knelt to get the papers stacked up neatly before heading to the teacher's office. "YOU knocked me over" he reasoned with her which earned a glare from the much shorter girl, "and you're letting a girl carry these heavy books,how rude!" Pushing the stack to him, takeomi did not know why he obliged in the first place. He followed the girl to her destination and stood outside waiting for her, "y'know I'm doing this because you're babysitting haru and senju,not because I like you" takeomi muttered quietly, a hint of irritation in his tone.

"And I'm only being nice Because your siblings are angels unlike you" she spat back, walking back to class and seeing the fussy atmosphere. Takeomi rolled his sleeves and sat by his desk,not sure of the fuss. Yn by the way had a weird feeling that it's involving takeomi and the popular girl- Tomomi Azuka. She's a pretty girl and is kind too. "You broke up with tomomi,didn't you?" Yn asked with a plain expression, nodding his head,

"And what about it?" Takeomi shot back the same energy as yn handed her notes to him- yeah yn's the tutor of him too. "Why though?" She asked, turning in her seat to direct her attention towards the lanky male. "Why not? I like to explore my options" yn nodded to that comment,typical takeomi to be a player and pulling on the strings of teenage girls. Half the school has dated this man, "besides,she wasn't my type" takeomi added which only made yn more furious at his actions.

Guys like these- stupid asses that make girls feel insecure and give trust issues...yn's too has been confessed to but she knows with the state of her mind, she's bound to ruin herself and the guy's perception on love, rejected them inevitably. "Your type?takeomi you're a terrible man" that made his ears perk up and a smirk plaster on his face, "well this terrible man doesn't give a shit,yn" looking through her pages and the remarks she wrote, takeomi flinched when yn slapped his hand with a ruler.

"Let's play a game then"

"Go on, I'm listening"

"I'm going to crack you, takeomi-"

"I'm not an egg,girlie"

"I bet by the end of the year,you'll be head over heels for me. Let's sweet talk , play fight, talk 24/7, say good morning and good night texts with cute little stickers,take walks together ,give each other Nicknames, hangout with each other's friends,go on dates, talk on the phone all night long ,hold each other's hands ,hug  and kiss."

"That is one weird way to ask me out,yn-"

"Whoever falls in love first,loses. How bout that?"

She added the last detail, leaning forward in her seat with her hand extended and staring up at him with a wide grin. "Oh yn,do not start something that you can't finish" takeomi chuckled loudly, accepting her agreement and flashed his signature charming smile that he claims has the ladies drop to their knees. "I'm gonna wipe that stupid grin off your face,omi." Hearing that cute name, he snickered and responded with a same petname.

"Sweetheart it's just the start"

Letting go off her hand as class started, the day progresses quite smoothly since she had her own club activities and volunteering for the graduation ceremony. Takeomi couldn't really shake off the feeling that yn- out of all people would want to tease him like this. He's never seen yn in that light,though she was cute girl for her age.

"OMI!"

Jumping out of his shoes,takeomi knew who's voice it was and turned around ,just in time to catch yn who threw herself into his arms. luckily he caught the girl and understood the little gesture, going up and above to spin her around with a snicker, " there you are, my hand's been feeling lonely without yours" he beamed at yn,getting a hold of her palm and interwining their fingers as he walked ahead with her-totally forgetting the other three men that gawked with disbelief. 

"the hell?!" - s.s

"is it the end of the motherfucking world?!" - k.a

"shin-chan, check my pulse!!" - w.i

They followed the couple closely behind as yn purposely swung their hands in the air, "by the way,mind giving me a ride home after the session?" yn asked,glancing up to him which he replied by lowering his head to her level,"of course, i can't let my pretty girl go home alone in the dark" all these days she has been walking back either by haruchiyo offering or her brother coming to fetch her but today she thought of a change and the game has taken a rather...fast. 

"since when did you two became...so close" Benkei blurted out , catching the couple off guard. Takeomi rubbed his chin, as if he was thinking and before he could answer, yn chipped in and confused everyone-even takeomi himself. "He's wrapped around my thumb and cannot get enough of me" answering cockily, yn nudged his side with her elbow. "yeah,shorty here says it's a game to see who falls first and I am winning" rolling her eyes at his statement, yn let go of his hand playfully and stomped ahead with a loud 'hmmph!'. "gotta go,bye~" Jogging up to yn, he took in her hand and walked together like an actual couple and even the real one's would've looked fake beside them. 

"Bet he'll fold first" Wakasa grinned with amusement while, shinichiro opposed, "nah, yn's too soft-" , "that soft girl whooped your ass when you tried to confess to her younger sister,shin" groaning as he got reminded of the unpleasant memory and slumped his way back home with them. 

>.<

The akashi house has always provided yn a sense of comfort and warmth, spending time with senju and haruchiryo. Turns out takeomi is way too hard on haruchiyo and yn understood where this family is coming from since they had no parental figures from a young age. she took in a sharp breath, sitting down in takeomi's room as he wanted to take a shower before their tutoring for the day. Shifting in her position, she felt awkward and nervous in that room, she's been there multiple times and almost every weekend too but that's to teach him over the notes but today it was different. 

slapping herself mentally, yn got a grip of herself and flipped through the pages, "can you put on a shirt,please?" yn pointed her ruler at him, takeomi exhaled and gave witty comeback. "what?it's too freaking hot! plus i dont mind my sweetheart oogling at me~" that sent yn a few butterflies, trying so hard to not stare or get caught blusing. "It's inappropriate,be a good boy and sit your butt down!" he chuckled at he choice of words as she doesn't cuss him out eventhough he pushes all her buttons. 

And to make it more worse, the day was indeed hot, yn at one point had to take off the top of her uniform and change into a thin t-shirt that she keeps just in case. Takeomi blushed at the sight of yn being this close to him- she's so used to being the comfortable girl around him but why does it feel ...foreign now? shrugging it off, takeomi had to pry his fingers from the growing urge to tuck it back behind her ear. 

"do it again,omi. it's simple, c'mere" scooting closer to him, yn could feel the heat radiating off his lean figure, taking the notebook and writing a formula and showing him the application , all the while- his only focus was on her lips that were parted and muttering nonsense to him. "omi?omi?!" shaking his shoulder to bring the man back to his senses, yn narrowed her brows and had a teasing smile now. 

Twirling the end of her hair, she leaned in dangerously close to his ear, "maybe if you got them correct...i'll let you kiss me~" that got his heart pumped up with excitement and rapidly began doing the practice exercises...faster than his normal behaviour of dismissing it. Yn excused herself to go clean the house and check up on the kids meanwhile, she got started to make dinner. 

After half an hour, she had the house smelling with warm food and the kids had already taken dinner early since they wanted to play with the sano's. Going into his room, yn found takeomi with a troubled expression as he seemed to be in a pinch by a question, Yn sat down beside him and peeked at the page, a smile tugging on her lips as she saw the silly mistake. 

"you got all them correct but this one...it should be like this,not the other way round" gently she corrected him, not noticing that his face was close to hers, she could feel his hot breath fanning over her lips, this caused yn to internally panick and when she thought of moving away- it will just feed to his ego and boost it even more. "omi...you're too ...close" she whispered to him, her own voice sounding low and soft to herself. Takeomi quickly noticed the close proximity and shook his head,tilting it to the side with a grin, "mmm and what about it?" he teased, finally giving in to the urge of tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, his thumb coming in contact with her cheek , raising her by the chin to have eye contact. 

Her breath hitched, a lump forming in her throat as she was pulled closer to his side by placing an arm tightly around her waist. The grip on her being held firmly by him but takeomi was fighting the inner demons of him so he wouldn't scared her away. He can't imagine doing that to her...yet. "have you ever kissed anyone,sweetheart?" he asked, their lips near by just a few inches and if they moved slighty, they'd be kissing now. 

Yn opened her mouth to speak but found no words escaping her as the distance between them were decreasing slowly. Soon he was just centimetres away, their lips practically brushing against one another, "omi..." Placing her hand on his chest,the other one on the floor to balance herself. "May I kiss you,sweetheart?" Consent...the single most considerable and hottest thing anyone could do.

"You..may" and with that he sealed their lips by leaning forward and grabbing the back of her neck, tilting her head to deepen their kiss. The first contact wasn't as hungry or fast or needy then the two consecutive kisses,followed by yn's fingers tracing his neck,delicately trailing up to his jaw and letting out a moan. That sound was music to his ears, taking it as a sign to pull her to his lap and litter her face with kisses then capturing her lips again. "Sweet but you could use some practice" he muttered, going in for another kiss but stopped after they heard a loud thud outside his room door.

"Senju? Haru?"

The two kids scrambled to their rooms once takeomi caught them red handed, "I should get going..." Packing up her things and avoiding looking at him. Starting his bike,yn stopped him, "let's walk, the sun's pretty today" agreeing to her request, yn waited for him outside as he went in to grab an umbrella.

"What a gentleman,omi~" she giggled cutely, taking in the shade he provided, walking side by side, occasionally stopping to give a sassy comment. "That's a really dirty cat, sweetheart" yn rolled her eyes when he squinted his eyes and stepped back when she carried it to him. "It's a cute cat,omi" yn set the little things down and bid it farewell as they continued the walk slowly, admiring the sunset while takeomi saw a new version of her.

A lighter and beautiful yn, she was always calm but bratty,her mood swings rocketing from 0 to 100 real quick. But here he was, standing Infront her apartment complex,"get back home safely,omi" yn waved him off but takeomi had other plans which involves lifting her up briefly and kissing her lips, the soft simple touch of their mouths moulding into one made yn's teenage girl heart beat fast.

"Now I'll take my leave,bye-bye~"

Strutting on his way, yn watched him leave into the background of people walking by and made way back to her home where she got greeted by her sister and mother who spied on her with that little kiss takeomi gave.

"Who's...calling?" Checking the time on her clock, yn squinted her eyes and switched on the table lamp to illuminate some darknedd away and took the phone without checking the id.

"Morning sweetheart"

"Takeomi? It's ...midnight!"

She heard chuckling and sound of furniture toppling in over from his side as she turned to her side and kept the phone on her ear,

"Mmm what's up,omi?"

"Just wanna hear your sweet voice,is all"

"At midnight?"

"I just missed you, is that so bad?"

Yn rested onto her pillows, pulling the blanket over and snuggling it closer.

"No,not really. It's kinda cute,though. Do you honestly ...I mean...am I not annoying?"

No response was heard,yn thought that he had fallen asleep,

"Annoying? Is that what caring is called now? If you were annoying,I'd have to cut you out way long ago and besides,your brattiness is a turn on actually"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah,you drive me nuts ,yn. All the damn time"

Before she could imagine,they were talking on the phone till 3am and yn was the first to fell asleep,missing out on the chance to hear him say something precious...

"I actually like you,yn...oh she's asleep"

Realising that she was out cold, takeomi didn't end the call and held onto it until his phone battery died or she cut it. Sounds ridiculous right? But he didn't have the heart to end the call,sure; it's a game and a silly one too but even day 1 feels too real. Weekends are were yn's given the day off from tutoring him and takeomi didn't let it slide to show he's all in.

"So where are we going again, Omi and why am I blindfolded?"

Wearing a cute outfit as he requested,takeomi couldn't take his eyes off her. She did keep up to the latest trends in the late 90's and yn was particular when it comes to her looks out of school, she wanted to tease him too- purposely dolling herself up and wearing light makeup.

"Oh you'll see~" he whispered ,standing behind her and guiding the girl to the destination as he finally came to a stop and took it off. "Funfair?" Yn's eyes sparkled at the colourful lights decorating the place as the rides caught her attention. She blushed when takeomi's hand was on her waist,the warmth spreading through as he spent the night trying all the games.

Winning a plushie for her, takeomi was satisfied to see yn happy. Handing her cotton candy,they got on the Ferris wheel. She giggled, a mischief smile etching on her lips as she saw takeomi back away from the window and scoot up to her,

"Are you...perhaps...afraid of heights?" Yn poked his cheek,earning an annoyed grunt as he crossed his arms and huffed a breath. Takeomi's who wouldn't let him admit that- infact he was afraid of heights and wanted to get off immediately. When the ride came to a stop, they could see the whole city from there and yn was amazed by the sight. However...for omi,he slipped in his hands with hers and intertwined them,his breathing quickening and lips pursing into a thin line.

Yn noticing this sudden change , rubbed the back of his palm, slinging his arm around her so she could be close to him. Takeomi instantly pulled her in and hid his face in the crook of her neck,burying his vision into her hair and scent,

"Omi?" Cupping the side of his cheek, yn pressed a kiss on his chin then travelled to his lips,making him focus on something else for the while. Despite missing out on the fireworks show,yn was content to see this side of him. "You really are the god of rain,huh?" Yn muttered when it started raining as they got off the rude and began their walk home. "Shit...I got no umbrella - yn? Yn?!"

Taking a grip of his hands,yn twirled around like two dumb kids in the rain and laughed out as he was protesting to go back and find shelter. "Please,omi? Pleaseeee?" Obliging to her request, takeomi twirled her round in the rain and steadied their moves in synch with his arm around her waist. She did step on his feet one or two times but it didn't matter as she was happy and goofy.

Maybe this is turning out to be a little too real, yn's game took a 180 turn as they were starting to develop feelings- both stubborn asses on admitting these desires.

Fast forward to a month before graduation, takeomi finally admitted to his friends that he's in love with yn but can't afford to lose in this game, what if she leaves him or isn't reciprocating his love? What if he loses the friendship and ruins it forever?

"Ayyy it's yn!"

Benkei exclaimed with a teasing grin, followed by wakasa and shinichiro joining to joke around with her. Apparently they like having her around since she brings snacks and cooks the best too. Takeomi initially had no problems with them talking to her,Infact he liked that she's comfortable and seeing a friendly side of her.

Then again....

"I use a honey hair mask to make my soft,yn"

Wakasa said as he listed down the ingredients for the remedy and shinichiro was asking about her younger sister,hoping to know if she's single. "Shin-chan...you do know that the school's librarian likes you right?" Yn reminded him and wakasa and benkei snickered at the oblivious man who was stunned. "I-?! Oh shit...she is pretty damn cute.." shinichiro trailed off thinking of the pretty librarian and made a mental note to drop by after school. It was a Friday night and Yn had plans with takeomi to grab ice cream on their way home.

"Yn...can you come over here?"

Putting out the bud, takeomi motioned her to the other side of the empty parking space where his gang members were having a meeting. He seemed to be snappy for no good reason and yn was confused on why he was mad, she had no time to wrap around her head before he pinned her to his bike. Having yn sit on his bike, takeomi caught her lips in a tight  kiss,forcing his tongue down her throat and licking her lips. Yn had her school uniform on, so he undid the top button, his thumb brushing over her pulse point and her collarbone.

"Omi-" she spoke between kisses,their breaths mixing together as she grasped his hair and pulled him back. "You seem to like them so much" his comment stung yn,his tone laced with malice as if he wanted to hurt her.

"I'm just being polite-"

"Polite my ass,yn. They were flirting with you, I don't like that. I hate seeing you be so free with them!"

"I- what's that supposed to mean?"

They stared into each other's eyes intently, yn's lips parted,she had so many thoughts running through her mind and wanting to ask more about his words but she couldn't bring herself to. What if she's just reading into his act? It was a silly game after all. What yn didn't know was that ... takeomi had stopped conversing with girls and stayed clean to her even when she got too flustered after an intense make out.

"It means ...nothing, you're nothing to me,yn"

You are my everything

Is what he wanted to say,what he was supposed to say but these words just came out like his mouth had a mind of its own. Yn's heart sunk hearing him, she expected this outcome...but it hurts so bad. Forming a smile,she bit the insides of her cheek to prevent the tears and got off to walk home. It began raining just in time,letting loose of her own tears. Takeomi groaned internally,guilt and regret washing over him as he let the girl walk away from his grasp.

Maybe it's for the best.

Maybe not.

....

To be continued...?

<3

_______________________________________

Now I know it's hanging but god, I love doing this !

Have fun reading and stay tuned for a very very very spicy part 2

Thank you and love y'all 🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 86 14
✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+† Hello There here are the characters i will use Gon Killua Kurapika Leoreo Hisoka Illumi Kite merumi Chro...
8K 240 199
Author: Wu Jian Tianyu/無間天羽 Type: Danmei novel Status: Chapter 839 [End] Introduction to the work: I don't know since when, the news on the Internet...
5.7K 134 7
Story about you and Taiju (Fem Reader) "Taiju..please I'm sorry" "No. Forget it. Forget us." You and Taiju are bestfriends, since you were 5. You'...
319K 4.2K 101
𝟴𝟬𝘀 & 𝟵𝟬𝘀 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗦 ━━━ 80S 'N 90S FACECLAIMS MJSAGB © 2020