✔ 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 �...

By florence_not_italy

❝their eyes meet, electric blue against violent green❞ [ COMPLETED ] -ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐢𝐧 �... More

━━━━━━━ 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍
━━━━━━━ 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐔𝐒
o ━ welcome to the aiaia dream resort!
i ━ leo melts a girl (literally)
ii ━ how to become a pizza topping
iii ━ shecagoo shecagoo
iv ━ a fancy sewer for four
v ━ shopping for their deaths (so fab)
vi ━ greek's toxic ex
vii ━ a satyr with anger issues
viii ━ i'm from hell, honey
ix ━ a wise option for your future!
x ━ five minutes of fame
xi ━ coach + mellie = love
xii ━ aphrodite is a fashionista
xiii ━ main guy
xiv ━ yay-son's fan club
xv ━ die with glory
xvi ━ an issue or two
xvii ━ bon soir baby
xviii ━ don't mess with texas
xix ━ flirting for giants 101
xx ━ should i stay or should i go
xxii ━ the wild card

xxi ━ the eighth

197 9 17
By florence_not_italy

                       -ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

REBECCA left quickly, she didn't stay to chat or to tell her story.

Her dagger came back to her, so she clung to her weapon for dear life, as the only form of protection (apart from being mean) she had.

People stared at Rebecca as if she were an exotic animals they couldn't find in any normal zoo, she glared at them.

Some people tried to talk to her, tried to congratulate her for the quest or try to figure her out.

She just looked at the blankly and left.

Chiron had found her deep into the forest, where there was plenty of sunlight.

Rebecca carved her initials in a tree, but she didn't turn around to face Chiron.

He sat beside her in his horse form.

"Rebecca Aldridge," she continued carving. "Or the eighth." That made her stop.

She finally faced him. "What do you want?"

"Talk."

"I don't want to talk with you, or anyone else for that matter."

"Jason was looking for you, do you want to talk with Jason?"

"No." But Rebecca was curious about the whole eighth thing. "What do you mean the eighth?"

Chiron smiled, for the first time Rebecca realised how old he really was.

"You know about the prophecy of the eight, don't you?"

"Yes, everyone knows about it."

"Originally it was the prophecy of the seven. The fates said it so, but when Gaea found out about a Prophecy to destroy her she had to do something."

"The eighth."

"Exactly, a child of Gaea in the prophecy would tip the balance in her favour. The child should help destroy the other seven."

"How did you know it was me?"

"Easy, the eyes. I once met another demigod with the same eyes."

"What happened?"

"His stubbornness killed him." He looked at how the grass reacted to Rebecca's touch. Growing slightly longer or going greener. "Your mother gave birth to you so you could be her weapon."

"I'm nobody's weapon."

"So you say."

Rebecca wasn't very happy with the conversation. "How can I help destroy my mother?"

"Easy, you train."

"I have been training my whole life."

"Training your earth powers, you could be a real threat to your mother if you wanted to."

Rebecca knew she needed the training but she was too stubborn to admit it. "Will you train me?"

Chiron nodded. "Indeed."

Rebecca got up. "I would say it's been a nice chat, but it hasn't."

Chiron laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow morning at five in the Main House."

                       -ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

REBECCA found out Piper had a duel with a chick called Drew. Piper was now senior counsellor.

Piper and Rebecca celebrated with some cookies, which weren't bad, she liked Pop Tarts.

Rebecca went back to the forest after a couple of Piper's siblings tried to give her a makeover.

Rebecca would never admit, but she ran away from the Venus cabin with her pants on fire.

It wasn't that she didn't like makeovers, she did. But only with Reyna, now Piper.

Not anyone else, makeover felt something weirdly personal to Rebecca.

Probably because at Circe's island she had done them every single day for years.

She heard someone sniffing. A girl with glossy black hair and a dyed shirt was crying by the river bank.

Rebecca debated between saying or doing something. The girl was clearly crying.

She sat beside her but didn't say anything.

The girl peaked an eye out. "Hi," she sniffed. "Did I ruin my mascara?"

"No."

"Aren't you going to tell me what's wrong?"

"If you want to tell me do."

"It's just that I hate this stupid camp," her tone was bitter. "I was so happy living in LA, with my dad and my friends. But this smelly satyr dragged me here."

"That sucks, but life is like that."

"Horrible?"

"Change, or you weep about it or you live with it."

"Wait for the worst part, today, I lost in front of everyone- which was super embarrassing. And now I don't want to go to my cabin where I'm the ex-counsellor and face everyone."

"Go back with your chin high."

"That's easy to say not do." She looked at Rebecca, taking her in. "You're pretty, what's your name?"

"Rebecca Aldridge," she had to stop herself from giving her cohort number- she was too used to doing that.

The girl hiccuped. "I'm Drew Tanaka."

Rebecca got up. "I'm going to grab some food, do you want to come with me or stay here crying?"

Drew got up and followed Rebecca.

                       -ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

AFTER dinner Rebecca went to talk with Jason. Drew had ended up forcing her to sit with her in the Aphrodite table.

Piper was happy to have her friend with her, however she wasn't super psyched about Drew and Rebecca being friends.

Rebecca ignored the glares between the two sisters.

All throughout dinner she could feel Jason's stare on her, she had looked in his direction plenty of times too.

She had also ended up telling Drew and Piper snippets about her problem with Jason.

She liked Drew Tanaka, probably because she was a misunderstood mean girl.

So after dinner Drew dragged her to the Venus cabin, and Piper gave her a small makeover.

After a week (?) of running around in the country, being pampered felt good.

She ran her palms through her new top, trying to manage the confidence to knock on the door.

But just as she was about to knock the door opened. Jason's hair was messy.

"I was looking for you."

"I'm here now."

She went in his cabin. There was a massive statue of Jupiter/Zeus, which seemed a bit too much to Rebecca.

Apart from that there wasn't much, just a mattress with some pictures beside it.

Jason looked at Rebecca, waiting for her to say something.

"Do you remember everything?"

"I do." His tone was clipped.

"I'm sorry, I really am. I guess I got scared and that's why we had that stupid fight, and then I died and you disappeared and I missed you and I didn't want to. Because I felt stuff and I got really scared, you know? Because you're Jason Grace and I'm, well, me."

Jason stared at her. "I asked you if you knew me and you lied."

"I'm sorry."

"I remembered you."

Rebecca blinked harshly. "What?"

"Not you exactly, your laugh, that's why you seemed so familiar." The way he looked at her was weird, as if he were debating if to kiss her or fight with her. "Are we going to break up?"

"So you also remember that."

"Yeah, we never officially broke up so if you want to..." he trailed off.

"Do you want to brake u-"

His answer came in the form of an angry kiss.

____________________________

- lmaooo atp i don't even know what i'm
writing

- one more chapter to go !!

- thank you sm for all the support this
book has received

flo <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 3.9K 132
Cressida Lynn's life had been terrible, yes, but that was in the past. For once, her life was actually...good. She was the Leader of Camp Half-Blood...
37.3K 1.6K 34
🌷 "We're Greek, Percy. We're all born with tragedy in our blood. It's those who learn to accept it and stay true to themselves who are heroes." Th...
7.6K 291 13
──── SAVE ME, SAVE YOU ❝ i'm asking, please, will you tell me your story? i wanna know ❞ ﹙ jason grace x fem!oc ﹚ ﹙ the lost hero; the mark of athena...
330K 9.3K 46
"hey sparky have you ever tried sticking your fingers into a power outlet" "gosh lina do you have an off switch?" "no, lina i was just kidding. LINA...