My first ever crush

Od loveintheairsi

Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or t... Viac

✿✼:*゚:INTRODUCTION:*・゚゚・*
Aesthetics
chap 1: Who's that guy
chap 2 : Who's that guy
chap 3 : The alluring girl
chap 4 : The alluring girl
chap 5 : Who's that guy
Chap 6 : who's that Guy
Chap 7 : The alluring girl
Chap 8 : who's that guy
chap 9 : who's that guy
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14 : The fall
Chap 15: The last exam
Chapter 16 : Funday

Chap 10 : Her

3.3K 309 24
Od loveintheairsi

Hello cuties... 🤍💗
We crossed 13k reads. OMG. And Also I got 100+ followers on wattpad. 💪✨
Love you all so much... ❤

Honestly I was never here to write a popular story or anything but just wanted to write how you write a diary. Yes you got it right most of the things are inspired by my own life. But cause now we have so many readers I can't write my real life here cause My story wasn't a happy ending unfortunately. So I am adding more spices & masalas in this story... Which will be realistic... *inspired by my friends love stories. *

I am taking bits & pieces from people around me & putting it in this story. I hope you all are liking it. 💟

Now here is the update....
--------------------------------------------------------------

*:..。o○ Aahan's POV ○o。..:*

"It wasn't for her" I said

Of course it wasn't for her sister. IT WAS FOR HER. SAMIRA.

But of course she got it all wrong. I always thought that THAT LETTER was lost & nobody found it, but how wrong I was. SHE did find it but thought it was for her sister. Why would I write it to her sister? One of the many facts that she's so senior than me , and I have always thought of her as I think of Ahana di.

Yuck. Even thinking about HER thinking I wrote it for her sister makes me miserable.

She gives me a look that tells me to explain what I mean.

" That was not for Parul di. " I said with a disgusting face.

" Oh yeah... Defending yourself now? Jab aapka raaz khul gya... " She said with a wicked smile.

Damn she's cute.

" Padhai karne ke jagah aap mere di ko love letter likh rahe theee... "

" Nooo " I whined

" It was for someone else...... It just.. It just went to wrong person. " I said thinking of any reason so that she drops this topic.

What?
What was I supposed to tell her? That it was for HER? Now when we are becoming friends *I guess* I don't want to make it awkward. Also this whole write Love letter to her  plan was a trash idea. It was all embarrassing. I was never going to do this but this HRITHIK..... I am going to kill him. He's dead now.

....

It was last year , an English elocution competition, and I had participated in the competition with Hrithik. All the contestants of class 4,5,6 and 7 were called in the auditorium.

We got seated, And then class wise each candidate was asked to perform on the stage. It was that day when I saw her AGAIN. She was so beautiful, and attractive. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so enchanting on the stage. The way she spoke to the way she stood there. She was the ATTENTION in the whole auditorium. No doubt her performance was best among all her classmates. Hell, she was even better than most of my classmates.

Which of course led her to her win. She came first in her class.

When it was my time to go to stage I was hella nervous. She was seating there watching me which made me so nervous. But the whole time I tried to keep my focus on the teachers & gave my best which led me to the first position in my class & Hrithik came 3rd.

One thing I noticed was that she didn't notice me at all. She never noticed my eyes on her, she didn't even acknowledge me... She was busy with her friends. But Hrithik noticed me & acknowledged me.

And now He was behind me for all the DeTaiLS . He teased me saying I had feelings for her, that I want to make her my girlfriend, he even said I want to marry her.

Dumbass

Days continued & my eyes always zeroed on her, Everytime she was near. And Hrithik felt sorry for me, cause she never looked at me. So he said I should go & talk to her. I tried. I actually tried. But I failed miserably.

I always backed out the last moment.
So he made a plan, the stupid plan, the plan which is a big problem now. He told me to write a letter to her. Idiot.

And I was the bigger idiot cause I Agreed. We thought we were in an old bollywood movie or something, he told me that many boys do this and they succeeded and cause I was dumb, I thought it was a NiCe IdEa..... I started writing letter to her. And it took a very short time to write it.
.
.
.
.
It took a whole month to write it.
.
.
.
.
I don't know how many pens & papers I used while writing the letter, but I  Finally did it. I got a silver envelope for it cause it was my sister's favorite color. And I literally thought that every girl liked the same color ( I already told you guys It was a year younger me, and I was a kid. )

And no,  am not reliving what I wrote in that letter. It might be cringe to most of the people but to me it was my feelings, true feelings towards her.

Now the most difficult task.... To give her the letter.

We were standing opposite to where she was standing with her friends during the lunch break in the ground. Hrithik told me to just ask any of the Junior to give it to her, but I told him it was a cowardly way, so he told me,

" If it is a cowardly way, then go macho man , give it to her yourself. "

That made me shut my mouth.

But I was not going to trust any other person giving it to her too. What if they read it -
No not going there.

So I made the decision of taking the matter in my own hands.

And then I turned around and said to Hrithik, " Mission abort "

And started walking back to our class. He held my collar from back and dragged me back to my earlier place & made me stand in front of him.

" Nahi bhai chor, mai aise hi thik hu. "
" Ab piche nahi hat skte Aahan. "
" To piche mat hatt. Aage se chalte hai class. "
" Usse ye letter dena h tujhe. "
" Nahi "
" Ha "
" Nahi "
" Ha "
" To ja tu dede. " I said getting irritated
" Mai de du? De tab jake deke aaya. " He then snatched the letter from my hand & started walking forward.

I stopped him, and took my letter back, " Nahi ruk. I have a better idea. "

He looked at me with his one eyebrow raised.

" I am just going to put this letter in her bag " I said while grinning.

He looked at me and then nodded.
" That's actually a good idea. "

I stood there grinning at my fantastic idea.

"Then? " He asked

" Oh.... I'll do it when no one is in her class. " I replied

He then nodded again. And we get back to our class.

It was the 5th period ( period just after the lunch) and I knew it was there Games period so all of them must be out in the ground. I asked the permission from my teacher , I told her that I left something in class 6 and made some lies , and as I was a good student my teacher allowed me to go to her class.
I went to her class , found her bag and put it inside her first chain.

The worst decision I have ever made.

Cause the next day when I went towards her, she again didn't notice me, and the whole day she acted as if she didn't find the letter. I tried to talk to her, but she just acknowledged me like a senior and asked me what I needed. 

Only if she knew, It was HER.

___________________________________________

It was her he needed 😭😭😭😭😭

Hey guys I know it's a short chapter. Will update soon. Till then stay safe, take care.

Give your reviews pls. ✨💟😚🥺

* Might make some minor changes in the future. *

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

414K 29.5K 65
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...
22.7K 653 32
[UNDER EDITING] Romance between a billionaire and a teacher. Note: ANYBODY can read it. I DID NOT include hindi. There is NO hindi dialogs in this a...
7.2K 994 9
Crush ? what is crush ? We all would have felt some sort of liking towards the other person, u adore them, u like them, u like everything they do, u...
836K 30.7K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...