TR SHOTS (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

By kokomelon6969

Oneshot book with Tokyo revenger boys ✨ I don't own anything , everything is owned by the rightful author ???? More

S.S
A.H
Y.S & S.A
A.H
S.S
S.S
S.S
RAN.H
W.I
S.S
W.I
S.S
M.S
M.T
REQUEST
RIN.H
I.K
W.I
VALENTINE'S SPECIAL
V.D-1 S.S
V.D-2 RIN.H
V.D-3W.I
V.D-4 M.T
V.D 5- T.S
V.D 5 P2- T.S
V.D 5 P3- T.S
V.D 6 - A.H
V.D 7- M.S
V.D-9 I.S 🩷
V.D 8 P2- K.HJ
B.D S.S
B.D T.A
RAN.H
S.H
K.HJ
M.T
RIN.H

B.D W.I

619 13 80
By kokomelon6969

welcome

Dear readers

To...

Wakasa X fem yn !!

Yeah I was feeling kind of tipsy but okayy (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

Have fun reading !!

And thank you thank you for still reading this book <3

"Why not you sit on my lap like a pretty little doll and I fuck some manners into you~"

_______________________________________

So here's the deal.

They were roommates.

STRICTLY ROOMMATES.

It all began when Yn Ln had been looking for a place to rent and was overjoyed when she found a place with a cheap price but the only downside is that she had a male roommate but to her it wasn't a problem. From the tenant,she got to know that they were the same age and yn thought it wouldn't be a harm since she has a loving boyfriend.

What could go wrong...?

"Are you always this rude in the morning?"

"Are you always this bitchy in the morning?"

Screaming at each other's faces, yn angrily stomped to make some coffee since she's running late to the meeting at her office. Wakasa decided to have shower sex with a blonde bimbo and ended up taking too much time to the point yn had to speedrun through breakfast and possibly sprint.

"Hey asshole,give me a ride to work!"

Yn screeched as she did her makeup, earning a snort as a reply.

"No"

"What'd you mean no?!"

"Say please"

Wakasa leaned back on the sofa,a smug grin etched up on his lips as he put his feet on the coffee table. The blonde from earlier came to sit on his lap and he roughly pushed her and told her to get lost. Wow....what a gentleman. His gaze was still fixated on yn who watched the poor woman strut outside cursing him all the way- relating to what she felt in a twisted way.

"Please...start your goddamn bike before I replace your sugar with crushed glass,wakasa"

"Geez,you're gonna get old and wrinkly by 30 if you keep up this attitude"

He mumbled under his breath, getting the keys and stomping down to send her off to work. Wakasa's breath hitched,becoming unsteady as yn got behind him and pressed a hand to his shoulder,tapping him to signal that she's ready. On their way there, yn touched up her make up as he simply watched her adjust her lipstick in his rear mirror.

"Thanks, shawty"

"I'm not- why do I even try?"

Rolling his eyes in defeat, yn stood there staring at him and thought of brushing his long bangs behind his ear but then again she remembered her relationship and refrained from doing so. These two may bicker back and forth but neither of them could deny the tension growing everyday.

Everyday.

The lipstick on her added more cuteness to her features as she turned on her heels and vanished into the building. He could see corporate men and women bustling in and out, yn left her hairtie again with him as he sighed and slid it onto his wrist and went to his gym. She seemed sweet when she first moved in, he helped in carrying her boxes and wondered just how many clothes this girl could have.

Never he would've imagined to seeing the day where yn and him would be acting like an old married couple. Wakasa still maintained his Playboy lifestyle,bringing in girls every now and then to relieve the image and desire of having yn in that place instead.

Yn too noticed how moody wakasa gets when her boyfriend is around...now as for her lover...she met him through a mutual friend and somehow fell for his sorry ass after listening to his endless pitiful stories. Her boyfriend isn't fond of wakasa and the fact that she chose to live with a male roommate rather than a female. Wakasa has feminine features and his long hair isn't helping that but according to yn's lover...he felt insecure when yn would be around him and spend majority of her time there.

Where's she supposed to go ...that's her home! She can't do anything with her limited budget for a rent ...her boyfriend didn't allow yn to move in with him either and only made it harder for her. Her boyfriend - Asahi constantly threw fake accusations and insisted that she was fucking wakasa behind his back.

Yn's the type of woman who doesn't care what anyone said about her behaviour and characteristics...but when Asahi said those- it broke her heart. They had a big fight the first week she moved in, mentally draining her as she kept reassuring Asahi but ...the man was ruthless when it came to insulting her. If there's one this she treasured the most is her dignity and purity.

Typing away the reports, yn found herself staring at the screen as she drifted to see no messages from Asahi nowadays...no good morning texts...no good night texts...or random pictures...no calls ...he left yn on delivered for hours despite being Online 24/7 and refusing to pick up her calls. Each time they went on dates...it always ends in an argument and yn crying herself to sleep in her room. Even wakasa isn't aware of her state of mind, he did notice her being extremely quiet and avoiding humanly contact sometimes.

"Yn why can't you see that I don't like you staying there!" He screamed at her face after their date,she wore a beautiful dress and dolled herself for Him to only be backed up to a wall and his hands grasping her arms tightly that it began to bruise.

" Then where should I go? You said I can't stay with you...I have no money,okay? I can't afford to pay rents that require so much and this place is perfect! Why can't you trust me the same way I do to you? I'm telling you there's nothing going on!"

Yn's eyes Welled up with tears as she spoke,choking on her words as she placed her hands on his chest,leaning in to kiss him but he flinched and looked at her ...like she was lying to him- he flinched! There was no love behind those eyes- the very same eyes she fell for looked back at her in disgust.

"You stupid little bitch! You're just fucking him ,I know it!"

"What-?! No I'm not, I'm not ,please please I'm begging you..."

Sliding down to the ground,she held his leg and broke down, when he crouched to her level and lifted her up by the chin, Yn thought he was going to kiss her but- she felt a sharp pain on her right cheek , blood splattering on her hands as she held the spot his hand struck her.

"Wipe your tears,I don't want people to think I'm in the wrong for having a whore of a girlfriend like you"

Walking ahead and leaving yn in the dark, she followed him back to her apartment and was relieved to see wakasa wasn't there to see her in such a state. She doesn't need pity...not like he's going to care eitherways. Asahi stopped yn, his thumb caressing her red cheek, kissing her lips as he forcefully pushed her onto the sofa and climbed on-top her, his hands ripping the fabric and him having her way with yn's body.

"You play hard to get yn,but you're mine!"

He barked at her face, his palm landing another strike on her left cheek as she nodded and let him mark her neck. Maybe if she proved herself to him...maybe if she just threw away her beliefs...will Asahi finally believe yn?

"Asahi... please...take me...as yours"

"Shut up and strip"

Tearing her dress and being rough on her body,Asahi didn't bother about yn's needs or pleas as he just stuck his fingers inside her and fucked her. Yn looked away from him, unsure if this is how sex should feel. Her body ached and it was painful as Asahi kept trying to hurt yn and spit out comments that she wasn't a good girlfriend. He didn't bothered to take care of yn's limpy body. Slamming the door shut in her face,yn stared at her body in the mirror, tears flowing down as if they had a mind of their own.

Ugly...

She felt utterly ugly and ashamed to be standing there. Maybe after this Asahi would love her...cherish her...she wondered why she didn't let out those moans or screams like how wakasa's women would...they seemed to be enjoying themselves but here she was rocking her own body to forget about their fight and find the will to sleep.

Waking up to her wounds and bruises, yn applied makeup and pulled on her big girl pants to move on from the fight. Asahi still remained cold and distant...but To yn...he was her first boyfriend...her first time...did It not mean anything to him?

Snapping out of her trance, yn sighed as she remembered that event from a year ago. She still continued to live there and converse with wakasa like a normal person because yn knows her boundaries and wakasa respects that, just throws some witty comebacks but doesn't mean them. There's a difference in wakasa's tone when he's talking to yn...he talks to her like...a human- a woman. Soft and gentle ...dont count the bickering though. Unlike Asahi..who just provokes yn and gaslights her to make her  believe that she's in the wrong.

Not once has she viewed wakasa in that light.

Sure,she thought that he's handsome and charming but there was nothing past those words,just compliments and staying the truth. Staring at her reflection in the washroom, yn touched her cheek where she just got new fresh beatings from Asahi. It became frequent for him to lash out to yn and still her roommate was unaware that he was the reason behind yn's bruises- not like he knows about them.

Believing that her boyfriend would realise her love is true,yn hoped to see the day asahi accepts her. For yn's beauty and charm, asahi knew he was way out of her league and the fact that yn's like his puppy stroked his ego. Asahi felt inferior to wakasa eventhough he was much more shorter in person but his calm and collected aura said otherwise.  Asahi saw the way wakasa cares for yn,he can see it in his eyes that he has a thing for her...and that scared him.

Asahi honestly couldn't care much about yn what he hated is that she was too kind and pure. She's given asahi money and not once has he paid back. Afraid that wakasa might steal her away, he opted to...lay his hands on her.

"Maybe I should just...break up..."

The thought's been on her mind after a while now. She came home tired and wanting to sleep but got super excited when Asahi texted saying to meet him downstairs. Yn rushed with a cheerful smile that he's going to bring her out on a date and he's finally opening up to her-

"Yn I need money"

"Huh?...but I'm low on cash...Asahi all I have is this chain that I bought with my first pay-"

"I promise to give it back yn...please...I love you,baby"

Stepping closer to her,his hands cupped yn's cheeks and engulfed her lips in a rough kiss as if he's trying to fuck her mouth. Asahi's grip on her face tightened as yn seemed to hesitate hesitate and avoiding eye contact. His thumb brushed over the place her makeup hid the bruise,

"Listen yn,you stupid bitch I just need you to hand me the chain,what part of it don't you understand?"

He whispered,his eyes wrinkling and lips curling to a distorted smile eventhough his words meant otherwise. Squeezing her arms where there was a wound from a few nights ago, yn hissed in pain as she refused to give her chain. Fear in her glossy eyes as she tried to wiggle out his grasp.

"Asahi no...I can't do that-"

"Mind moving? Unlike you couples,I need to sleep"

A low monotone voice broke Asahi out of his character,whipping his head to find wakasa standing there with an unbothered expression, hands in his pocket,a lolipop sticking in his mouth and staring at- yn?! His lilac eyes fixated on the girl and narrowing his eyes slightly at the way Asahi was holding onto her arm. It looked painful but it's not his business. Walking past them, yn didn't dare to look at wakasa as she stood there ,holding in her pained expression.

"Not like it's any of my business but ...don't be so hostile,Asahi-san. I'm just a simple man after all"

Commenting lazily,he strutted away to the apartment. The little confrontation made asahi's blood boil and choke yn as he lifted her off the ground and slammed her to the wall. Distressed by his strong hold, yn coughed dryly and fell forwards onto the ground, her chain being ripped off her neck and leaving a new fresh bruise.

Watching him leave without a word, yn had a hard time trying to get back on her feet and limp her way to home. She had her hair down , covering her neck from wakasa's prying gaze. He was sipping on some juice,legs up on the coffee table and eyes glued to the tv. Yn had no energy to even open her mouth and greet him or make a snarky comment, she carefully made way to her room and was about to lock it when someone stopped her.

"The hell do you want?"

"Is that bastard hurting you?"

"It doesn't concern you, imaushi"

Clicking her tongue, annoyance and irritation laced In her tone as she climbed on the bed and pulled the covers. Wakasa grunted, not accepting that answer and inched closer to her,

"Yes or no"

"No"

"Stop bullshitting me-"

"Just... leave me alone...please...I came home to rest...not to fight ...I'm tired ...I'm tired...imaushi...please don't start"

He peeked over her sleeping figure to see her wiping the tears using a blanket,yn sighed in relief as she heard the door close and forced her eyes closed to forget everything and everyone. Sleeping to escape reality and relieving her mind from this unjust world. Wakasa returned to his room, frustrated and pissed off that bastard of a boyfriend is shitty to yn. She's been losing weight and becoming weaker these days, her eyes aren't alive and no more playful arguments either.

The other day wakasa panicked,his blood ran cold seeing yn unconscious on the kitchen floor. Scooping up the girl in his arms,he placed her on the sofa and brought some water as she stirred awake, he swore that there were random bruises on her- not the ones you get from being clumsy but the ones from someone-Asahi.

That guy smelled like bad news from day 1 and wakasa knew Asahi looked down on him for being in a gang. Wakasa from one glance could tell that he didn't even love or respected yn, that enraged him. Taking a long exhale and staying outside to make sure he's there when the girl is in pain.

Sure,they had tension and maybe flirted but wakasa would never touch her without yn's permission. He's a lowlife delinquent but has a lot more moral than that fucker she calls boyfriend.

Falling asleep on the sofa,wakasa stirred awake when he heard footsteps followed by a loud thud and a cuss. Rising to his feet,he went to yn's side and held her waist for support.

"Shh...it's me it's me...tell me what do you need,yn"

She relaxed when his soothing calm voice brought her back to senses, allowing him to help her sit by the counter as he fetched a cup of water for her.

"Thank you..."

"Yn...aren't you hungry? You're like a stick"

"Aren't you the one who said I'm fat? I'm on a diet"

Dumping the rest of the barely touched water down the drain,yn groggily somehow got into her room again, shutting the door with a loud slam but hadn't locked it. Wakasa's eyes landed on her neck, he decided not to question it now since she's just recovering.

Yn slumped in her bed, scrolling through the numerous voice recording Asahi had sent. The only light source present in that dark quiet room was from her phone, she stared at the screen with her eyes watering up and the dam breaking down as she heard each and every one of them.

Yn baby I love you!

Yn you slut I swear to god!

Please don't leave me...

Fucking cunt,you're worthless

Oh I love your eyes...

Filthy slut you're done

You're the love of my life

You should leave that place,bitch

Yn you're an angel

Yn you're nothing but a hole. Nothing. Empty bitch.

I love you so much

Do you even know how many women want me?!

Switching her phone off, yn pulled the blanket over her head and shut her eyelids forced closed. She can't shake the image of Asahi and his fists swinging at her. The mere name of her boyfriend makes her stomach twist and turn,fear of what he may do to her.

The weekend passed In a flash and yn received a text of apology from Asahi saying that he lost the necklace and promised to pay her back by the end of the month. Same old same old. The excuses kept repeating, the more she heard them, the more her heart broke. All the memories, all the words meant nothing to him now. What's the point of holding onto someone who cares so little about you and couldn't understand you?

Breakup...

She never saw herself taking that decision. A spiral of overthinking her relationship and his behaviour, yn came to a cold realisation that Asahi has fallen out of love and is just using her for money...thst bastard took her purity and tormented her mentally and physically that she has scars on her body. Who'd going to love damaged goods ...?

No one.

Yn can't picture herself with anyone new in the future...it's unfair for them to accept yn in this state of mind. The atmosphere at home became quiet with no words being exchanged between yn and wakasa, either she's up earlier than him and coming home late to find either one of em sleeping. As time progressed, wakasa isn't dumb to not let it slide that yn's becoming weaker and weaker. She's avoiding her friends and family that her sister had to confront wakasa at the convenient store.

Her people are worried sick for her wellbeing then here she was...crying over spilt milk. It was a fine day, sunny skies and perfect weather for an evening jog, he stumbled upon a familiar couple-

"I hate this fucker even more now"

In the distance he saw Asahi talking so comfortably with a bunch of women and even bring touchy with one of em. It only fueled his rage that yn's stuck with an untasteful relationship. Seeing yn for the beautiful woman she was, wakasa yearned for the warmth smile and touch of hers,wondering how it'd be to have her on the backseat of his bike, bring her round the city,kiss her sweet lips,hold her soft hands,cuddle her,share Sunday mornings together,waking up to her,falling asleep with yn in his embrace, acting silly and all those lovey dovey couple things.

What they say is true.

A man falls in love for once in his life and no matter how much he tries, he can't move on.

And for wakasa, he's stuck on his roommate,finding a piece of her from mindless sex in random women.

...

"Look who's up"

With half lidded eyes and a drowsy smile, wakasa exhaled deeply as he stole a glimpse of yn's messy form. A dark purple satin sleeveless dress, the straps loose and revealing her cleavage where her plump breasts could be seen, a split by her right thigh that went up to her hip, matching heels and her hair curtaining around to cover her face. She shuffled on the sofa, the sound of her breathing unsteady and a few pained hissing sound escaping.

"Shit-!"

Taking a sip of water, wakasa smirked at yn's futile attempts to undo her heels. He shook his head, placing the glass down on the coffee table as he knelt Infront her and swiftly took her feet to his knees, his head focused to untie them. Yn shuddered at his touch, her breathing ragged and uneven,

"There it's done - what the-?"

Tossing the heels to the side, wakasa examined her feet that had red small bruises and cuts, he knew they were hurting from the sudden sharp inhale of yn as his fingers brushed the dried wound.

"Yn...what happened..?"

His voice was gentle, not wanting to scare yn away as she tried to create distance between them. He let go of her feet, retrieving a small basin with cold water and a warm towel, a bottle of ointment in his hand as he placed it beside yn. Her hair was still in the way as if she was hiding her face from him.

"May I...?"

"Promise it won't hurt?"

"It won't, princess. Trust me"

"I'm sorry ..."

A squeak left yn, surprised at the cool impact on her feet , pleasant and soothing. Yn had no discomfort, relaxing into his aid ,for the longest time she never imagined he'd be...gentle, his fingers delicately treating the injured feet of hers. Wakasa had a small smile,

"For what? You don't have anything to be apologizing for,yn...you're all dolled up, How'd the date go?"

He remembers vaguely that she had a date with Asahi, she was talking on the phone with him and  wakasa thought yn would be out late or stay the night with that boyfriend. A wave of suspicion took over wakasa as she flinched from the mention of the date,

"..."

Before she could answer him, yn's throat itched and a train of dry coughs echoed through the apartment as she tried to control herself,

"Here, princess...slowly...shh..it's okay...it's okay..."

Rubbing comforting circles on her back, his arm rested on the small of her back and taking the glass from her, wakasa's brows knitted in confusion as his hand brushed away some of her strands to see her face. Slapping his hand away, yn's eyes widened and backed up from him, her hand coming to shield herself as if he was about to raise his hand to her- the pure terror In her calm eyes,

"No- don't...don't come near me!"

"What- I'm not going to hurt you-"

From the way she flinched and scrambled to avoid his arm that reached out to her, yn slipped and nearly fell off the sofa and ass flat to the floor. Through the dim apartment light, wakasa thankfully caught her,securely keeping her in place bringing her close to him. His hands were quick to release their grip from her hip and placed it back to his side.

"Yn,shh...look at me,look at me...breathe in...slowly,yeah...just like that...now breathe out...tell me,how many fingers am in holding up?"

In a calming tone,his voice was quiet and had no underlying intentions of hurting her. Hell,he just wanted her to stop crying and not look at him like he's a monster. Her lips quivered ,nostrils flaring as she struggled to maintain a steady breath. Her cheeks were puffy and eyes red,

"5..."

"Mmhmm,do you want to lie down? can I ...see your face,yn...is that okay?"

She took his hair tie from his wrist,tying her hair to put into light what she's been hiding under those layers of makeup. Wakasa's eyes trailed down from her forehead to the handprint on her left cheek to the small cut and dried up blood by the left side of her bottom lip and a mark on her neck...that reminded him...where's her necklace? It looked like someone snatched it away from her neck. Her arms too... there's purple grip marks there too...just what happened to her...

"Who did this?"

"Tch...please don't get...angry...I'm sorry I'm sorry-"

Instantly his mouth shut,a wave of regret washing over him as he wiped away the tears using his thumb, not hard enough to the point there's pain. Choking on her tears,yn kept mumbling apologies as she failed at trying to stop the breakdown. Wakasa without a word,allowed her to cry on his shoulder,his hand raking through her frizzy hair, stopping once she hissed when his fingers got tangled through the knots.

"Ouch...I'm sorry ...to disturb you ...on a Saturday night ...I'm a burden as a roommate-"

"Don't say that,don't apologise to me,I'm just doing what any human would do-"

"Then why would any human...do this...I'm...tired ...everything hurts..."

"Who...did this?"

Her eyes were glued to her feet,not caring about the way her dress rode up to her mid thighs and her straps loosening up, yn breathed quietly,barely keeping her eyes open. Wakasa placed his arm under her knees and one on her back,carrying her like a princess to her room,

"No...not in here.."

Nodding to yn's words, he proceeded to his room,laying her down the clean sheets,taking the empty beer bottles to the trash and retrieving the basin and towel to tend to her. He's been injured up seriously in the past,having no one to treat them,so when his own roommate and friend is in need...wakasa sighed as she watched her take off the earrings and bracelet,keeping it on the nightstand.

Her phone kept buzzing and yn took it to smash it,

"Wait-dont,"

Saving her phone from being destroyed just like her sanity, wakasa switched it off,not wanting to pry her privacy. There were too many questions brimming in his head, he sat down on the edge of the bed as she lied on her side.

"My boyfriend...well he's an ex now...said I was fucking you behind his back...when I tried to explain...he-"

"He hit you?"

"I thought if I loved him enough and showed him that I was only his...he'd change one day...but the beatings didn't stop just there...neither did the cruel words...no women should be called those vulgar words...I loved him...I really did..."

Silently he took her feet and rubbed the oil on the wounds,gently rubbing it so she wouldn't feel any pain. Yn's fingers fiddled with the end of her dress,

"I... remember that day...you had a meeting ...with your gang..."

"Yeah...what about it?"

"That night...we went on a date..but it became a big fight and that's the first time he ...he started to ...then when we came back ...he ...he kissed me... pushed me onto the bed of my room... forced me to...ripped my dress and-"

"That son of a bitch assaulted you? Was this a year ago,god yn-"

Stopping halfway as she backed away slightly from the raise of his tone, wakasa apologised and continued to listen to her.

"It ...didn't feel right...he kept saying I was a filthy bitch ...for keeping my virginity and ...that I should move out of here... whenever he needed money...and if I didn't have enough ...he'd ...get mad...loud ...he took my necklace and said he lost it...I bought it from my first pay...I don't know what to do anymore"

"He's not a man to raise his hands on a woman, yn."

"That's why...I don't want to be ...in my room...the memories of that night ...keep coming...I broke up with him tonight ...he was cheating on me and said that I was overreacting ...he pushed me hard...I fell and hurt my feet...I'm...he ruined me for myself and for anyone else..."

"Yn I'm -"

"Don't be , Im the one to blame for letting him do these"

Gripping her shoulders to make her look at him, wakasa spoke in a low menacing voice as yn was surprised by the strong grip. She's never been this vulnerable with him,

"Yn ...is there anything I could do to make you feel better... you'll get through this...I know you can,for now,just rest"

"No...you've done a lot,it's not fair for me to pull you into my messy life...he's over...he's not apart of my life anymore...thank you for being the nicest roommate to me...even when I was a bitch -"

"You're not a bitch,you're ...that's a part of your character,yn. Just because of some bastard called you those ugly names doesn't mean you're that"

"You're too nice...who's going to accept a tainted girl who's been ruined inside and out?"

"You say that...but all I see is ...a beautiful woman who opened up about her struggles,you've been so quiet all this time...and you'll be move on past this too"

Turning her around, wakasa grabbed his comb to straightened her curls,undoing the knots and tangles tenderly as she pulled up her lnees to her chest,

"I'm...sorry..."

"You're never going to be a burden to me, yn"

Their faces were close, her breath fanning over his face as wakasa had to hold back his urges to kiss her pain away. kiss it better and replace those bitter memories with sweet loving ones. Show yn what's true love supposed to feel.

"Let me get you a change of clothes"

Bringing back a shirt and shorts, yn looked back at him with round eyes and a blush.

"T-T-Turn around"

"Oh-"

Mentally slapping himself, wakasa waited for the signal but instead he heard yn squeak,

"Uhm...can you please help with the zipper?"

"Yes!"

Answering almost too quickly, yn's body tensed up as she felt his cold fingertips on the zipper, slowly pulling it down, yn sucked in a sharp breath,she sat on the bed with her knees bent while he sat beside her. The moonlight peeked through the curtains, light from the table being bright enough just to see both their faces and expressions, wakasa couldn't hide his blush.

"Imaushi...would you...touch me ...even if you knew I wasn't...pure?"

"You don't know...how much I've been resisting to touch you...kiss you...hug you...have you in my room..."

Inching his lips to the back of her neck, wakasa nuzzled gently against the sensitive skin, earning a soft whimper. She shuddered from the welcoming contact of his lips trailing light kisses.

"You're not in the right mind,yn. I'd prefer you when you're ready-"

"I am. I trust you...more than I trust myself...please...I want to forget everything" Yn whipped her head to catch his hand that he retracted, yanking it back to have it on her hip, a shade of red covering her cheeks.

His pupils dilated , filled with desire and affection for yn, "As you wish,my princess" Wakasa wasted no time to claim her lips , soundlessly kissing,long and soft with his fingers locked in her strands. Ending the kiss, wakasa rested his forehead against her,his eyes peering into hers, as he caressed her cheek,his thumb feeling her warmth and picking up her hand in his. Kissing her knuckles and palm, wakasa ensured that she felt no discomfort and put her needs first, despite yearning for this day....wakasa found the most beautiful and pure woman under him that night,sharing kisses and hugs.

Discarding her dress and panties fully, yn's instincts were to cover her body but the way wakasa gazed at her...it made yn shrink in shyness and blush innocently. Quickly stripping himself too, wakasa spread out the girl on the bed, starting at her feet, his lips grazed along her smooth legs,one of his arms roaming her curves,fingers curling at each stretch mark and worshipping her, muttering genuine compliments that made yn's body react in a lewd way for him.

Sex with him felt ...she felt...love...something yn's never felt with...Asahi. the noises only got louder and louder when his pink tongue found her glistening pussy, keeping  her legs opened more, a deep groan of his own leaving when her thighs squeezed around his head as he fucked her using his mouth, hitting that clit of hers that pulsed with each swipe. Licking his lips, yn was a  ridiculously gorgeous mess, climbing on-top her, propping his elbows on either side of her so he doesn't crush her with his weight.

"Ah~"

"Fuck-princess~"

Biting down his tongue, wakasa looked into yn's teary eyes, kissing away the salty droplets and situated himself deep within her walls, the way she clenched around him, pulling out and slamming it back, yn's back curved, turning away from him as he brought yn to her peak, his swear rolling off his build,allowing yn to rest on his chest as she slept peacefully.

Glancing at the clock, he decided to call it a night since it was near to 3am. His mind kept flashing the lewd thoughts of yn, blushing immensely as he held her figure tightly, refusing to let her go. Waking up to an empty bed,wakasa was alarmed and thought yn ran away to only find her wrapped neatly in a towel with a cute smile.

"Morning"

"Good morning, princess"

She looked away from him when she heard the pet name,

"Is your feet okay? Does it hurt when you walk?"

"No...it's healing... thank you for last night and I'm-"

"Don't apologise, it's the least I could do for you"

Leaning against her doorframe, wakasa found a box of items. He crouched down to inspect it and found a lighter nearby her dresser.

"I won't burn myself,imaushi. That'll hurt"

"Atleast let me come with you,yn."

"I can do it myself..."

Walking over to yn, he pinned her to the wall, his hand on her hip and the other one above her head,

"I know you can,but let me do it for you. You can burn down the world and I'd give you the matchsticks,yn. That's what I feel for you"

"Imaushi...I...that's sweet..."

"I have some business with Shin-chan,will you be okay alone?"

"Yeah...I need some time to clean the room...maybe repaint it..."

Kissing her forehead, wakasa looked around thought of helping yn through the phase of recovery. Every night he'd clean the injuries and spend time together, she became more... comfortable and regained back her strength after being forced to eat.

"You're like a stick, eat up"

"Weren't you the one that called me fat?"

"I lift weights for a reason ,yn"

"What's that-oh"

Lifting her up easily, wakasa smirked playfully,swinging her around in his arms like his princess and set her down. He didn't mind yn's stuttering or the process of trying to get back on her feet. She moved out of the apartment along with him after saving up just enough to get a house in a different town. Asahi remained a mystery to yn as she only received an envelope of cash suddenly on her doorstep. Wakasa said that it wasn't him and swore that his hands didn't even touch him.

The scars were there but he kissed them like he meant it, listening to the smallest details and spending nights just doing nothing but lying in each other's warmth- something they both craved and tried to desperately find in the wrong people. Yn kissed her boyfriend - wakasa imaushi as he was off to the gym after dropping her at work,

"Love ya, princess"

"Love you too, imaushi"

He kissed her lips, watching the beautiful gold chain shine on her neck under the bright sunlight as she disappeared into the building.

Bonus:

"You're covered in blood!"

Yn exclaimed, taking a towel to wipe her boyfriend's face and hands as he simply hugged her and kissed the top of her head and dragged her to the showers.

"It's not my blood,princess. Y'know I'm strong"

"Then who's it was..?"

"That's for me to worry, you just sit and be pretty for me~"

Burying his face into her chest as she held him close to her body, yn wrapped her arms around him and hummed to a soft tune as he went on about shinichiro and his wife. She loved this. She needed this.

<3

It's not like Asahi isn't lying around in the middle of nowhere with no clothes or money....the important part is that,yn got her money back and hot boyfriend.

_______________________________________

Yeyyyyyyyy

Hope y'all like thisss!!

Next up : Shuji hanma <3

Thank you for reading !

I love you guys,the best readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 86 14
✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+† Hello There here are the characters i will use Gon Killua Kurapika Leoreo Hisoka Illumi Kite merumi Chro...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
14K 590 7
Spider man goes to russia
267K 4.3K 49
Just some xreader oneshots that I come up with when fake romance scenarios pop up in my head at midnight. Or if I'm just feeling extra depressed that...