TR SHOTS (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

By kokomelon6969

Oneshot book with Tokyo revenger boys ✨ I don't own anything , everything is owned by the rightful author ???? More

S.S
A.H
Y.S & S.A
A.H
S.S
S.S
S.S
RAN.H
W.I
S.S
W.I
S.S
M.S
M.T
REQUEST
RIN.H
I.K
W.I
VALENTINE'S SPECIAL
V.D-1 S.S
V.D-2 RIN.H
V.D-3W.I
V.D-4 M.T
V.D 5- T.S
V.D 5 P2- T.S
V.D 5 P3- T.S
V.D 6 - A.H
V.D 7- M.S
V.D-9 I.S 🩷
V.D 8 P2- K.HJ
B.D W.I
B.D T.A
RAN.H
S.H
K.HJ
M.T
RIN.H

B.D S.S

762 14 40
By kokomelon6969

WELCOME TO YET ANOTHER

SHINICHIRO SHOT <3

Shinichiro X fem yn 🩷

Rewriting my arranged marriage fic of shin<3

"Cigarettes aren't the only thing I'm going to have on my lips tonight if you keep looking pretty like that,my wife~"

_______________________________________

Valentine's Day...oh shinichiro hated that day,for a guy who's weak when it comes to women, he surely is bitter towards the opposite gender and is hating himself for not being able to be loved by anyone or someone. It's not like women weren't interested in him,sure he may have had flings here and there but none of them ever lasted to a week as they either stayed to get his friends or for the money.

Shinichiro runs a bike shop and is well respected amongst youngsters and adults due to his reputation on being a gang captain but that also came with a downside since women were either afraid of him or disgusted by him.

Thus the love deprived mechanic came to a halt in searching for lovers at the steady age of 27. Being pushed around by his family led this emotionally unavailable man to wedlock with a rather ... fascinating woman.

As per what shinichiro thought of when they first met was...

"She wants to marry me? God why, I'm a mess...but her eyes are pretty...I could look at them all day...she seems angry...why's such a ... soft-spoken woman like her ...be this angry? No no how could she be ... beautiful and no man want her?..."

Yeah,he still couldn't believe she agreed when he chose her as his bride and she agreed to the proposal.

Day 1

"What the-?!"

"Welcome...home"

Fixating his gaze down to her as she bowed to show respect and waited for him to enter,he felt...somewhat irritated and annoyed that she went out of her way and stayed up till 10 for him to come back home. And here she was,clearly tired from her own work but nooo she chose to strain herself till late and wait for him instead of going to sleep like Any sane person would do. He ignored yn, walking past her and going straight to their shared room where shinichiro slept on the floor.

It's ...complicated is what shinichiro would say. Typical man behaviour to push away such a woman when deep down he's just afraid she'll make him soft or that the loverboy he claims dead is still alive somewhere ...deep down inside his heart.

They didn't bother going on a honeymoon as this was just a marriage of convenience and the couple agreed to just stay married on paper but behind closed doors they should remain as two adults living together.

Shinichiro...won't admit it but he's quite fond of his wife. She's way shorter than him and can put his brothers in place. How did she manage to not let them tear the house down into two and not to mention Emma...she's the scariest one who blasts music and has teenage outbursts due to her reaching puberty.

It is a nice touch to the Sano household for yn to keep old manasaku Sano company and brew him tea which HE LOVES? AND HE DISMISSED ALL THREE OF THEM SAYING THEY WERE BAD AT IT. Shinichiro was relieved For Emma to have a female companion other than having Hina over and traumatising Mikey and izana. Yn reduced his burden by just ..being there and despite not having any interactions ...they seem to be clicking well.

As for her family ... shinichiro felt something was off about them and could tell the difference between that yn he met before the wedding and this new woman who's running around his house and making the sano's happy. He shifted uncomfortably on the floor,just his futon laid there,he heard the door close and the bed creak indicating she just arrived after cleaning the kitchen.

"I'm leaving some food for you here...please eat,good night"

There was this charm to her, a spell- maybe;that caused shinichiro to just wind down and be himself which he's afraid of considering his past encounters with women.

"And please don't sleep on the floor, there's plenty room for you...if you felt uncomfortable...i can sleep on the floor instead"

As she heard no response,yn thought that her husband must've hated her and found out how he got stuck in this contract. She thought that the worst possiblity was shinichiro using her as a toy - use and throw type of things and keep a beautiful mistress on the side.

Because...who in their right minds would reject him? He's tall, hardworking and handsome...oh he's so ...cute that it makes yn blush sometimes. Can't she just get some rest and admire her husband?

The Sano household was completely different from the place she grew up in ,forcing herself to be a ...a proper woman is what yn's mother would call that way of raising her. Yn sighed at her failed attempt of interacting with shinichiro as she knew that there were no other places for her to go if he decides to just divorce her.

Day 2

As expected, shinichiro woke up with aching back pain, he could've sworn that there was someone beside him at night...that person felt warm and he thought yn had slept with him down there. Now,that's ridiculous,why would she sacrifice the bed for the cold hard floor? He noticed the empty room and had picked up on hot food being cooked. Quickly he took a brief shower and head down with his hair still wet- who told him to not eat and now he has to wake up with an empty stomach.

"Morning , nii-chan"

He heard the kids greet cheeerfuly- how did they wake up voluntarily and HAVE A GOOD MOOD?! even grandpa Sano is reading his newspaper by the garden without any complaints...all thanks to-

"Good morning..."

Yn trailed off to shinichiro as he took a seat by the table and let him eat as she was afraid that he may not like it if she served it for him. Shinichiro melted at the sweet and savoury taste of fresh home cooked food which isn't burnt to oblivion or had too much seasonings. It had the right amount of taste and he could tell she made it with affection.

He glanced at the black cup of coffee and the one izana had- which looked
....tasty with milk. Shinichiro doesn't really take sweets unlike Mikey or Emma but he can try a change for once. As if she read his mind, yn gently placed milk and sugar on the table as she went to pack the teenagers their lunches before heading off to work.

"Bye bye yn- nee and shin-nii!!"

They waved back, causing shinichiro to stand beside yn and actually compare their height side to side. He liked the difference of him being 182cm and hers around 160cm? He wasn't so sure about it but... shinichiro felt blood rush to his cheeks as he imagined if they were to kiss...

He'd have to bend down or... she'll have to stand on her tippy toes to reach his lips... eitherway it made him extremely flustered and fuming from his own imagination. Yn had her work uniform on which he made a mental comment that she looked absolutely adorable in it - a black chef's blouse and matching black pants witch an apron hanging on her arm.

The mechanic soon began to generate an image of his wife in just an apron that said 'hot stuff ' or something cringey like that with nothing under-

"Have a good day ..."

Luckily his train of thoughts got interrupted as she called out to him. Her voice as always had a calming effect with a touch of ... sadness? Why was his wife sad? Shinichiro wondered the possibilities but decided to shrug it off as it might be too personal. Starting his bike, he was reluctant to ask if she needed a ride and before he could - she had already been talking to a female coworker with a weird hair combination.

Pink with green hair? Is he dreaming or...?

"I ..packed lunch for you"

"Oh..thanks"

Shinichiro kept his composure on outside but on the inside...he was absolutely losing it when yn made him food. SHE MADE HIM LUNCH SO THAT MEANS THIS MAN DOESN'T HAVE TO SKIP MEALS OR GET THE INSTANT FOODS.

She left with that busty cheerful woman in her car,leaving shinichiro a blushing mess as he held the warm box in his hands. Work that day went pretty normal with his usual customers in and out,inspecting his supplies as he needed to restock them and keep in track of the people's orders. Shinichiro heard the bell ring and saw the earlier woman entering. Getting a clean towel to wipe his cheeks and shake her extended hand,he sighed and offered a polite smile.

"Shinichiro-kun,right?"

"Yes...and how may I help you,miss-"

"Mrs.obanai or mitsuri is fine, you're the husband of my friend after all."

Blinking in confusion, shinichiro wondered why she stumbled upon here of all places. She passed a little tip to him about yn and the mechanic got left with nothing but red ,puffy cheeks the whole day. Even his apprentice- seishu was dumbfounded when his boss was... nice and not...mean like he always was.

She works just by the corner of this shoplot and you didn't even ask about it?! What kind of a man are you, shinichiro...?

Scolding himself for not taking notice or any initiative to get to know how his wife, shinichiro thought about heading home early but his work for caught up in the last minute as an emergency came.

Shit...it's 11?! Will she be asleep?

"Welcome...home"

This time round,she had hints of exhaustion laced in her voice and body language. His fingers itched to raise yn by the chin so he could tell her- how beautiful her eyes were. She had a cute shirt on with a skirt, greeting him so formally. Nodding at her, shinichiro took off his shoes and was about to go upstairs when he decided to give her food a try.

"Thank you, for the lunch."

That seemed to have hit a spot for yn, for a second he could see a slight change in her expressions...the somber demeanour shifting to a more lighter mood as she had a small smile. Handing the empty box , shinichiro settled at the table to eat dinner which also was warm- how did she get home and had the time and energy to cook?!

"was the food good? I didn't taste it...so I couldn't know if it was bland or not to your liking"

"It tasted heavenly, yn."

He replied, short and simple but to yn...it was all she needed to hear from him. Just a brief compliment and appreciation for her efforts made yn's heart leap in joy, dismissing the overgrowing happiness,she head into the kitchen to clean it up and prep for tomorrow's breakfast as the kids asked for a certain type of menu.

There were fresh pastries too, he's not a sweet tooth so he wasn't a big fan of em but the thought of yn bringing them home for his siblings made his ears hot and red. As he was about to wash his own plate, yn insisted but he was stern and kind of felt bad for making her do the chores when she too is a human and is tired from work.

"Do you...need a ride for work... tomorrow?"

"Eh? ...no no ,it's fine. I can-"

"Your bakery isn't that far,yn. I don't mind dropping you off there,it's not very...husbandly to let you go on your own"

"If ...if it's not too much of a trouble then...thank you"

"My wife's never a trouble for me and no need to thank me,I'm simply doing my duties as your husband. Please don't be so formal, I'm just a casual man~"

Shinichiro answered nonchalantly, walking away to his room so he could stand under the shower and contemplate the way he called her wife and stare at himself in the mirror to see what does this woman find in him for her to be making him turn soft and all mushy. While yn got jammed up by the sink, a flustered mess as he ACKNOWLEDGED HER COOKING AND AS HIS WIFE?!

Chugging down a glass of cold water, she recollected her thoughts and talked herself out of her delusions so she wouldn't get ahead of herself. She does not need to do something that might make shinichiro throw her away like trash.

The similarity between these two individuals is that...they've been single for way too long and got used to that introverted lifestyle of being constantly rejected. Yn's household isn't really fond of her, she was the eldest daughter amongst her 3 younger sisters who were adored by everyone in her family. Yn had no anger or remorse towards them,if anything she was just...clueless about why they got the attention that she yearned for? Why...

Yn barely had time to spend as a normal teenage girl,neither she had a boyfriend or a crush. The only guy to ever show her kindness despite having minimal interaction is... shinichiro. She found peace in his silence, he didn't criticise or judge her for the littlest flaws. There were no hidden meanings or backhanded comments about her from shinichiro.

In her eyes, that lanky mechanic was her saviour from that wretched place called home.

The only one who chose her.

Talking about the single life ... shinichiro couldn't brain the fact that this is how a husband wife should act around each other. That long shower was something he needed- not like he's proud of what he did there and the lewd image of yn still lingering in his mind-rent free...maybe he should get her an apron in the future. He stepped into the room,noticing her absence on the bed. He walked over to his spot on the floor - eyes widening in shock as he saw her looking like a sushi roll - that's the first thing that came to his mind as he glanced at her,eyes shut and her light snores, sleeping so peacefully down there.

Shinichiro had no heart to wake up this girl, but it's not fair for her to sleep like this either.

"Sleep on the bed,it's not good for your back"

She spoke,her eyes still shut and her voice low. Shinichiro wanted to brush her hair behind her ear, the desire to watch her sleep increasing as he was sure that his cheeks made him look like a tomato by now.

"No,I can't-"

"It's fine,I want to sleep Here-eh?!"

Squirming in his arms,yn nearly made him fall ass flat by how she was picked up suddenly and placed onto the soft sheets like she weighed nothing. shinichiro had his hair down and wet from his shower, a tender smile forming which confirmed that he wasn't mad. It confused yn on why he'd do such a thing.

"I can't let my wife sleep on floor,that's cruel especially since you're tired too."

"But- I can't let you sleep there either! This ...is ...your room ..."

Her fingers clutched his shirt, eyes boaring into his as their faces were just inches away. Shinichiro took in the flowery scent of hers,she is truly a stunning woman-she carried a warm aura-something that made him want to protect her and keep her safe in his arms, the urge to have his cold fingers on either side on her hips but he resisted the temptation and placed them on the bed. He didn't dare to place them on those curvy sides of hers that's causing him to breath heavily and control the urge to just have his fingers dig into her skin.

"Sleep here, shinichiro. I promise I won't take up too much space"

"Please sleep close to me"

Is what he would've said if he didn't bite his tongue and swallowed the words. The last thing he wants is to scare her away or push her to do something uncomfortable. Nodding to yn, shinichiro noticed that behind this sweet,caring upfront she displayed-he saw a stubborn woman.

Is that the real yn? Is that the woman he chose?

To be honest, shinichiro had no thoughts going through his brain as he simply wanted to get the Meetup over with yn. According to shinichiro,yn didn't throw herself onto him or even buttered up sweet nothings to him. She simply stood under the shady tree, the summer breeze swaying her hair to the side and wore a scandalous shade of red lipstick which he thought was utterly beautiful on her.

Shinichiro wondered who in their right mind would reject her... He was mentally drained to be facing more suitors and yn was the only one that struck his heart. Even now,with no makeup or accesories- she was the most prettiest woman to him.

Tilting his head to the side, he nestled in the right side of the bed- take note that he always sleeps on the left side but...

Taking a quick peek of yn's sleeping figure, she seemed to be in deep slumber. Shinichiro leaned forward,his lips dangerously close as yn's eyelids were relaxed. He took the blanket, gently tucking her in,afraid that she'll wake up. The man got too used to sleeping in a messy room but he didn't feel a big difference from his previous one,just more tidier and...homely. his eyes flickered to her lips, parted and shiny, oh how badly he wanted to kiss her. Instead he kissed her forehead,his lips pressed lovingly as he pulled away with a content smile and drifted to sleep.

This isn't so bad ...

Day 3

Shinichiro started his bike,ready for work and waited for yn. Their first bike ride...

SHE'LL GET TO HUG HIM!

Controlling his emotions, he steadied his breathing as yn got on behind him and placed her hands around his torso. The bike ride was smooth,it's not like he purposely sped through the speed bumps to make her hug him more tightly. A blush crept up to his cheeks as she felt her breasts on his back,checking her out in his rear mirror, shinichiro had a smug smirk as he reached the place. It was a cute bakery she owned,

"What time do you get off?"

That question threw yn off guard,

"9pm is our last call...I have to close up the shutters so ...10pm tonight since it's Friday"

"I'll wait for you here,yn"

"But won't you be tired-"

"I'm never tired to have my pretty wife on my bike"

And with that he zoomed to his shop which was a couple blocks away from hers. The walking distance would take up to 5 minutes,if shinichiro stayed he could've gotten lucky and maybe a kiss on his cheek. Yn sighed as he left her dazed and a blushing mess,making her impatient to see him again. She was on her toes that day to get to ride his bike again with him, she had to admit it was exhilarating to be holding him close like that.

The mechanic too was anticipating for nighttime and shut the shop earlier than the intended closing hours. Shinichiro arrived early, he saw yn waving goodbye to her workers and they all seemed to be...happy around her. He could tell why, even the coldest hearts would be warmed up by that woman.

His breath hitched when yn turned to his direction, a neatly wrapped box in her hands catching his attention.

"What's that..?"

"Oh...I promised Miley cake if he passed the exams"

"Wait, he passed them?!"

Nodding eagerly, yn gave the box to him as she couldn't hold it in the back. Shinichiro was surprised that she made Mikey study. MIKEY ACTUALLY STUDIED AND PASSED. The ride home was silent but peaceful as he felt yn's body close to him,wish he could always hold her this way.

...

Coming out the showers, yn wrapped herself in a towel,drying her hair as she paced around the room,humming softly to a song that got stuck in her head,the new juniors at the bakery were playing it on repeat and now she can't stop it from repeating. Small water droplets stuck on her wet body as she moved around the empty room,failing to notice shinichiro was by the balcony smoking and noticed her. He already showered and thought yn would be all dressed by the time she came out to the room.

His eyes widened in suprise,no complaints as yn's bubble butt caught him in a frenzy. Shinichiro followed her steps and stood behind her, there was no stopping him now after seeing yn in such a vulnerable state. Placing a hand above her head on the wardrobe,he used his index finger to lift her chin.

"Beautiful"

Upon Hearing that comment,yn's lips parted slightly as if she was about to protest about his choice of words. Shinichiro easily towered over her,his gaze sending electricity through yn's nerves as she tried to push him away. She was awefully aware of the situation they were in- the close proximity making it exciting as yn had a rough idea of where this was heading.

"Shin-let go,please...you're too close"

"Hmm? Why? Can't I admire my wife's beauty?"

A tease.

Out of nowhere shinichiro got the confidence to smirk at yn's innocence. She took deep breaths which was a sign of nervousness, biting her bottom lip, shinichiro let his thumb caress her plump, pink lips and nearly kissed her right now. Clearing his throat, he placed a hand on her hips and carried her to the bed where she sat there like a doll In between his legs. Pure adoration present in his eyes, his calloused palms rough on her cheeks as she flinched at the touch but soon allowed him to do so.

"Are you afraid of me?"

His past about being the founder of black dragon's isn't something he planned to hide ,rather it's his pride. Shinichiro sucked in a sharp breath as he was about to explain when yn interrupted him.

"I could never be afraid of you"

A blush on her cheeks as she spoke, shinichiro laughed at her straightforward reply. During their first meet too she was blunt and said that she expected nothing but to be an obedient wife which he didn't like or wanted but yn's other traits plus beauty made him choose her.

"Ever Wonder why I chose you,hmm?"

Twirling his slender fingers around her loose strands,he brought it up to his lips and kissed it, yn gasped as he did that. Whipping her head to avoid his face, shinichiro pulled her in more, his hand brushing away her hair to cup both her cheeks and force her to look at him.

"No,I don't know...I assumed my parents may have threatened you or gave you money to cover up for getting stuck with me"

"Huh? What nonsense are you saying"

Now this surprised him,why would anyone think this way? Is she seriously saying that he couldn't think and decide for himself? Raising his tone slightly,he noticed yn's discomfort and quickly apologised for that behaviour. He didn't let yn escape his grasp,instead he planted his hands on her hips and kept her in place.

"I'm sorry for raising my tone,but why would you say that?do you really think that I wouldn't chose you simply because I liked you?"

"Why would you? You could've hit the lottery with one of my sisters who are more younger and prettier...talented and would've been a perfect trophy wife for you to show off ...but instead...you got stuck with an eyesore of a daughter- the ungrateful girl...I can't even give you dinner at 6 or wear pretty dresses and make myself presentable for you-"

"I'm trying so hard not to scold you, yn. Yn,I really do not care about your sisters. That day,I saw a beautiful woman who had a honest heart and I decided to marry her. I chose you and I can't stand the fact that you're talking so low of yourself - it's as if I've failed to be a good husband to you-"

"Eh...? But I'm so.... short and ...if you wanted to kiss me ...you'll have to ..bend down -"

Chuu♡~

His lips brushed against hers effortlessly,like biting into cotton candy...but the candy is bitter since he just freshly smoked. Shinichiro was so close to yn-so close that she kept her eyes opened as he pulled away ,brushing his nose on hers,a teasing smile plastered across his face as yn squeaked.

"I'll even go to hell,just to kiss you,yn. Please please don't be so hard on yourself,I'm here and I'm planning to stay and make this work,yn."

That few minutes of contact caused yn to hold her cheeks and forcefully trying to hide her face from him. Oh she was flustered to the point shinichiro had to control his laughter and save it for later, he brought his wife back to him by placing his hands on her hips. He fiddled with the end of her hair strands,a cheeky grin on him as he planned to tease her more.

"I chose you,yn. Remember that,I chose you not because of your family or anyone, It was my decision and I like you. I never knew I'd be here with a woman as beautiful as you on my bed and yet you couldn't see the way I'm seeing you..."

"You...were the first man ...to choose ...me. all the other 20 suitors-"

"20 suitors?! Bet you liked someone"

"...No...I had no time to have any male interactions. did you hear anything about me before the meet?"

"That you had anger issues?"

"So that's...what they covered it up...A suitor...my 20th suitor... he kind of ...touched me...I wore my favourite...pink kimono with pretty...Sakura patterns and ...a hairpin too...he said...he wanted to know if...I was 'pure' and...tore it...he grabbed my breast...and his hand went-"

Stopping her midway, shinichiro had already enough of the terrible event. How could these men be disgusting enough to grope such an innocent woman, she literally looks like she wouldn't harm anyone or anything. His fists clenched the more he processed her words,

"Your family didn't say anything?"

"They're the reason ...why you heard I have anger issues...I really loved that ...kimono and ...he broke my hairpin"

How could she not be pissed or show any signs of dissatisfaction towards her family?! Shinichiro's brain wasn't braining with this information, he wanted to replace those memories with new ones...make her happy and show her the love she deserves.

"How do you know I'm not like them?"

A soft chuckle left yn as she looked at him with a blush and a smile,

"Then,I wouldn't have been here...in your room...in your arms...I was afraid ...you'll leave me...or abandon me.... because how could someone...who looks like 10 ...choose me?"

"Yn,I'll never abandon you even if you told me to. I chose you and honestly...I'm not near for a 10, if anything you're a 10 or even a 15"

This woman had no intentions of fooling him or ill thoughts behind those stunning eyes which had a glint of love. Shinichiro roughly could tell the type of environment she grew up in from the way yn talked and explained to him. He kissed her forehead,closing his eyes as he felt yn leaning in for the first time. She scooted into his arms as they circled around her waist,

"Do you think...I could have a ...place in your heart?"

Without a word he took her smaller palms in his rough ones and put it right where his heart was,

"You'll always a place in my heart, a very special place. I'll stand by your side as long as I'm breathing,yn"

His hands moved to cup her flushed cheeks as she was the one who pressed herself against him more and captured his lips with hers, tasting each other. She tasted of mint while he had a bitter taste. A deep sigh came from the back of his throat and he tore his mouth away from hers,trailing a string of kisses across her jaw. His mouth paused at the skin behind her ear, nipping on the sensitive skin of yn.

"Shin- please...make me yours..."

"I will,yn. I'm yours and you're mine"

Her skin was on fire,every inch and the places she yearned to be touched,teased. Shinichiro didn't care if they were going to be loud or wake up his siblings, all he ever saw is yn's eyes and the need to be taken. His hands slid up her back,resting in-between her shoulder blades. Slowly he took his time to wash away yn's bad memories, his lips trailing down to her neck. Slender fingers tugged her towel out of the way along his clothes as they laid bare-skin on skin.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she was placed beneath him on the sheets,running her fingers through his raven strands. Shinichiro whispered how badly he's been dreaming of having her,confessing to his illicit thoughts about yn and how he wanted to taste her.

Yn's never had the touch of a man but god,she loved his fingers,his tongue,his lips. Everything. She covered her mouth from moaning loudly when his teeth scraped against her nipples, her hands clawing onto his hair as he was ruthless-prior to the kind man that reassured her. Coating her buds with his saliva and swirling his tongue around the hardened peaks, shinichiro purposely let out a pop sound. Smirking up at his helpless wife, he kissed along her her curves,feeling up her dips and stopped at her thighs.

His fingers poked through her wet pussy, every thrust,every sweet whisper,every pleasuring kiss made yn twitch,pulse as he closed his lips over her reddened clit. She prayed to all the gods out there as he continued to leave a trail of hickeys on her thighs, his tongue swiping at every corner and going deeper to her her loose.

"Agh~"

He chuckled,kissing her forehead , tracing a path of kisses down to her cheeks,nose,neck and the sides of her mouth. Devouring her swollen lips, shinichiro stuck his tongue down her throat ,playing with her pink muscle,exploring her mouth.... unleashing the sultry side of yn just by his fingers curling inside her pussy. Riding out her orgasm on his fingers,he licked it all up with a proud smirk.

"Always and forever, shinichiro"

A blissful moan left yn's lips as he guided her down his shaft, his cock stretching yn's walls and taking him inside, her breathing unsteady and fingers digging into his shoulders from the pain of the first thrust. He went slow,deep thrusts to let yn adjust to his length then he slapped her ass, grabbing onto the round flesh,rotating her in a circular motion.

Each snap of her hips made shinichiro pinch her bubble butt, leaving red handprints as she began to ride him out. Leaning back , shinichiro massaged her breasts, his thumb rolling her nipples as she was being overstimulated with his dick pushed deep inside. Her movements became sloppy as she jolted with ecstasy,releasing together,mixing as one.

Sharing one last kiss...maybe two... and maybe bent over by the dresser with his tongue fucking her...and yn on her knees, deep-throating his cock,shooting his load on her face as she licked her lips hungrily,crawling to be on his face...riding him slowly until he grows impatient and flips them over to fuck her fast and wild.

"Where are you going? Come back ~"

Shinichiro whined as yn stood up from the bed to get something, a playful twinkle on her cute face as if she didn't swallow shinichiro's load in her mouth just now. Rolling on his stomach,he propped an elbow to watch what his wife had in stock,

"Close your eyes, shin"

Briefly closing them for a few minutes,he head shuffling and opened them when yn told him to.

"How do I look?"

"Gorgeous,love"

He pulled yn into his embrace, the ripped kimono hanging loosely over her body as she giggled when he kissed all over her face.

"This is the hairpin...it's beyond repair..."

Engulfing the girl in a tight embrace, shinichiro raked his fingers through her hair,kissing the top of her head as he thought of a perfect gift to show his love and admiration as well as appreciation for yn.

"We still haven't had a honeymoon"

Yn said out of nowhere, his head resting on her boobs as she played with his hair and his arms around her waist. Shinichiro breathed against her chest,hearing her heartbeat,humming in agreement.

"Get ready then,next week we're going on that honeymoon~"

He rubbed her lips with his thumb,chucking at her flushed face,sharing one last kiss before drifting to sleep. Waking up to an empty bed,yn was confused and thought maybe last night was a dream, she jumped when the room had her towel and his clothes scattered,raising her brows in confusion as she eyed the hot food by the table. Shinichiro entered the room with a towel around his neck and no shirt on,just his sweatpants from last night.

"Don't you have another pair of pants?"

Yn was frantic as she saw the stain that she left on it cause her lovely husband made her ride on his knee till she came. Shinichiro sat beside her as she pouted, flicking her forehead,

"And good morning to you too,hun~"

"Morning..."

Grumbling how annoying his teasings could get, yn's breath hitched as he kissed her lips,tasting his minty fresh lips and melting into those strong warm arms.

"Have your breakfast,hope you like them~"

He winked at yn, she thought it was for both of them but the next sentence made her freeze.

"I'll have mine when you're done~"

Kissing her temples, shinichiro climbed onto the bed and spent the morning teasing yn and a round of making love again. Luckily for them it was a weekend so no one was around,just them running around having quickies by the kitchen counter,on his bike, on the dinner table where he just had tasted the cake she made but is now eating her out greedily, in the showers...

This man,holy God he had the stamina- don't forget the not so innocent wife too.

"I'm starting to like the real you~"

"Ha-ah...please..."

"Please what~"

"Please let me cum...shin~"

Oh he gives his wife love alright.

"Nghh...baby-dont-ah"

"What~"

Her lips curled into a sinister smirk as she licked his tip,inserting her tongue on the opening of his head which he loved. Her teeth scraped his veiny dick,

"That's how I feel when you bite my nipples!"

Standing up, shinichiro wasted no time to shove his cock inside her since she decided to wear a skirt instead of her usual slacks to work,making it easier for him to slide in. Fucking her fast,he heard the bell ring to his shop and shinichiro bit his lips,letting go of yn's tits as they came together. Quickly pulling up his pants and touching herself up so she doesn't look freshly fucked.

Yeah,arranged marriages aren't so bad.

The couple did make it work

Remember,if they wanted to,they would.

Bonus:

"I love you,yn"

"I love you too, shinichiro"

She kissed him as they sat under the moonlight, fireflies flying around the pond. Yn wore a beautiful pink kimono which shinichiro took off a few days to find a tailor and fix her ripped one, a hairpin to match the colour of her eyes as he gifted it to her, taking his time to give the best present for his wife. Her head on his shoulder and his arms around her waist as they basked in their embrace.

"MIKEY GIVE IT BACK!"

"NO! TELL IZANA TO APLOGISE FIRST"

"HELL NO"

Yeah,they ended up going on a family trip with the trio who's now running around in the background screaming at each other and yn sighed as she prepared to separate them before they tore each other into pieces.
______________________________________

Long ass chapter cause I love this man.

Periodt.

Hope you guys liked it and I apologise if there were...any spelling mistakes...

Thank you for reading!

Love y'all <3 🩷

Next up: Roommate Wakasa 🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 945 3
❝ THE numero uno Arataki Itto is falling for someone ? HAHAHAHA... yeah, maybe you're right.❞ ━ arataki itto x gender neutral! reader genshin impact
389K 8.4K 57
❝Lᴜᴄᴋ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ.❞ A ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ. ⚠ Mᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴ...
267K 4.3K 49
Just some xreader oneshots that I come up with when fake romance scenarios pop up in my head at midnight. Or if I'm just feeling extra depressed that...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...