Tere liye

By prabhakar29

To what extent a person can go to protect his loved one... Sidharth Singh Rajawat(28) soon to be heir of r... More

introduction
prelogue
chapter-1
chapter -3
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
ch-5
ch-6
ch-7
ch-8
ch-9
ch-10
ch-11
ch-12
ch-13
ch-14
ch-15
ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-23
ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
ch-28
ch-30
ch-31
ch-32
ch-33
ch-34
ch-35
ch-36
synopsis of original plot
ch-37
ch-38
ch-39

ch-29

483 30 24
By prabhakar29

   Aranya went to her room. She threw her bag on the bed and started roaming here and there restlessly. Her eyes were still glassy.

   " Why on earth I am feeling bad? I should be happy that I will be free from this drama soon and I will go home. Infact, I will ask Samaira to convince Sidharth to do it as soon as possible. Why even waiting for 2-3 months more? I can sign papers digitally too.Yes, this will be best for all of us. I never came in between them. It was him who brought me forcefully in this mess. I will gladly go away from this mess the moment, I will get the chance. Everything will be back to normal again as Samaira was saying. They can live however they want and I will be with my family and friends and in my home away from all the madness which happened in last few months. I will not even remember anything from here." She told to herself while wiping tears from her eyes.

    She changed her dress and video called her mother.

   " I see, now your call only comes to your mother. What about me? When was the last time when you called me? I am really angry with you." Her father said to her from other side.

   " Hello dad, how are you? I am extremely sorry for not calling you. I was really busy and I called mom also only for some work. Please don't be angry with me." Aranya said in almost crying voice.

  " Sweetheart, you know very well that I was just teasing you then why you became this much serious? Are you ok? Is there any problem?Did you cry? Your eyes are looking swollen? What's happening there? and don't you dare to lie" Her father asked her with visible anger.

   " Dad, nothing happened. It's just that, I am missing you both today more than ever. I want to come home." She said to him.

   Her father became extremely alarmed seeing her vulnerable state on video call.
He was about to ask more but her mother came and took phone from him.
She assured him that she will talk to her and went to the balcony despite his protest.

   " Aranya, what happened my child? You
know, you can tell me anything right? We talked yesterday and you were happy then why are you looking so sad today? Please tell me what happened? Did you have any arguments with Sidharth?" Her mother asked her so softly and cautiously.

  " No mom. I didn't have any arguments with him at all.Infact,we didn't talk even.
He is busy in entertaining his girlfriend and I am feeling like an intruder here. Anyways, they can do whatever they want, I don't care. I didn't come here on my own. He himself brought me here forcefully. So, I am not at fault here. I will just mind my own business and will not interfere in their privacy." Aranya blabbered to her mother with visible red eyes and flaired nostrils.

   Her mother was shocked after listening to her would be understatement. She was not understanding anything but she decided to handle the matter carefully seeing the condition of Aranya.

   " Sidharth have a girlfriend? Are you sure that she is his girlfriend? Maybe she can be some friend or colleague."Her mother tried to sound normal as possible.

   " She is his girlfriend who is planning for their marriage as soon as I will go from here. Anyways, I don't want to talk about them as they don't matter to me. They can do whatever they want. Mom, can we please talk about something else."
She pleaded to her mother.

   Her mother remained silent for few seconds. She was still clueless and decided to talk to Sidharth to know the reality. After that, she talked with Aranya normally on other things. After a while, Aranya's mood changed for good. Her father felt relieved after seeing her talking like her usual self.

    After few hours:-

   After talking with her parents, Aranya's mood uplifted. After their call, she started watching some movie to distract herself. After a while, she felt thirsty and hungry too. So, she decided to go downstairs to get water and some food also. She was assured that Samaira must have left by now and she can eat her dinner peacefully. She got up from bed and went downstairs.

   Meanwhile in kitchen:-

     " The day I met you, I always wished to see you like this here. All of us were happily waiting for the day when you will officially become part of this house as you always felt like you were meant to be here. But something else happened. We were very sad and I still can't believe that it actually happened. I wish, things can change somehow." The lady who was head cook told to other lady who was cooking at that moment.

   " So sweet of you Amma. Don't worry, our wishes will be granted soon. Be ready to welcome me officially here as mrs Sidharth Singh Rajawat." Samaira said to her happily with a wink and resumed her cooking.

    That lady became shocked and was about to ask her doubts but noticed someone standing at the door. She became extremely alarmed and took a step back. Samaira noticed her and looked where she was looking. She found Aranya standing at the kitchen's door while clutching a water bottle with both her hands.

   " Aranya, thank god you came on your own. I was about to tell the staff to call you down for the dinner. See, today's dinner is made by me. I am sorry as I made everything according to Sidharth's
choice and I am sure you didn't even heard of most of the things. Please tell me 1-2 your favourite dishes which I can make quickly. I don't want you to feel odd and eat something which you don't like. Please tell me." Samaira asked Aranya while still stirring the gravy which she was making.

   " I am sorry but I am not hungry. I had eaten snacks in evening and still feeling my stomach is full. So, you guys enjoy your dinner. Good night." She said and turned around to go.

   The moment, Aranya turned to go, Sidharth came there. Aranya just kept looking at him. Sidharth felt little uncomfortable by her gaze so to avoid that, he went into kitchen to enquire what was cooking.

   " Sidharth, be ready to run extra 10 km today as you always complaints after eating food made by me. I am making all your favourite dishes and I have added add extra ghee and sweet as I am making it after so long. I really missed it in London. You know what, I didn't even try to make these things there and survived only on those tasteless and boiled foods."
Samaira complained to him.

    " Samaira, you really didn't need to do all of this but it's so sweet of you to make such effort. Honestly speaking, last time I ate all of these and enjoyed my dinner wholeheartedly was when you made it before you left. After that it was just about somehow filling stomach.Anyways,
I can't wait to eat and will gladly run 15 kms today without any guilt." Sidharth said to her with excited voice.

   " Just give me 15-20 minutes then you can eat. You can go and freshen up and when you will come, dinner will be ready." Samaira said to him with smile.
He nodded at her and left the place again avoiding Aranya who was still standing there listening to their conversation.

     Aranya kept looking at Sidharth till he didn't disappear from her view. With every passing second, her heart was feeling more heavier but her mind was determined to become a rebel. She turned around and went to kitchen again

   " I changed my mind. You are making all these with so much of love so it will be rude of me if I don't eat dinner. So, I will eat everything whatever you had made." Aranya told Samaira with extra sweetness.

  " Oh, that's so sweet of you. I hope you will like it as much as Sidharth. Will you help me with the platings?" Samaira asked her.

   Aranya nodded her head.

   After few minutes:-

       Sidharth came down to have dinner. The scene in front of him made him feel little awkward and weird. Samaira and Aranya were setting the dining table together. There were two women, one of those love him since forever irrespective of whatever happened and other one he..., he didn't complete his thought and just closed his eyes. He felt like fate was mocking him only and was having its own fun on his expense as always.He shook his head,  took deep breaths and headed towards the dining table.

   Sidharth deliberately chose to go where Samaira was standing and sat at the adjacent chair. Aranya again noticed this and sat opposite to him. She was constantly looking at him but he was trying to avoid looking at her as much as possible. Samaira and Aranya both noticed this. One felt extremely happy and other felt more heaviness and anger.

    Soon, Aranya felt like she was actually an intruder there. Both other occupants of the table had completely forgotten that there was some one else also sitting there with them. What was making her more restless was the fact that she was witnessing a very different version of Sidharth which she had never seen before. He was behaving like a carefree and a happy child with Samaira and she was bossing upon him. She was scolding him, teasing him and he was obliging to everything with a big smile on his face.
Aranya had never even imagined that Sidharth whom she had known in last few months can have this side also.

    For the first time ever, Aranya felt like she was missing something in her life. She wanted to have something like this for herself what she was seeing in front of her. If only Sidharth would have been this much nice with her all this while then maybe,just maybe things would have been different. Her mother's words rang in her mind. Then she felt immense amount of anger towards Sidharth for always being rude and indifferent towards her. She was feeling helpless and emotionally so low by sitting there with every passing second and with this her despair and anger both were increasing also.

    After a while when she couldn't take it anymore, she stood up.

   " Aranya, what happened?" Samaira asked her.

   " My stomach is full. I can't take it anymore, so I am going. You guys enjoy your dinner. Good night." She said to them.

   Sidharth looked at her for few seconds then nodded his head slightly and resumed his eating again. Aranya clinched her fists and left the table.

   " She eats this much less? or maybe she didn't like all this traditional food. Actually, it's mistake. I should have asked about her choice in advance and should have made something for her too.It completely slipped from my mind that she is also here. When she came down then only I remembered and asked her at that moment. I thought to make something quick for her but she didn't tell me anything. I am really feeling bad."
Samaira told Sidharth.

   " It's ok. You don't need to feel bad. She doesn't eat too much and she eats traditional foods also,that's not the problem. As she said she couldn't eat anymore and maybe she was feeling sleepy also due to whole day work, so left early. It's not a big deal so just chill and relax, ok?" Sidharth tried to console Samaira.

      Samaira nodded her head happily.
Aranya heard everything whatever Sidharth said and ran towards her room.
Hot tears were rolling down on her cheeks.

   After a while:-

   Sidharth came after his night walk. He noticed that someone was standing on the terrace while entering in the compound. He looked at the watch, it was past 12 O'clock.

   "What are you doing here at this time?"
Sidharth enquired to the person.

  Aranya felt startled by the sudden voice.

  " It's none of your business. Did I ask anything to you? Or now I need to take permission to stand here? Anyways, why are you wasting your precious time by talking to me? Your girlfriend must be waiting for you. You should go to her instead of wasting your time here." Aranya bursted on him without even looking at him.

   " What the hell is wrong with you? Do you have mood swings everyday without any reason? I asked you a simple question then why you are bringing Samaira here? She has nothing to do with it,so please keep her away from this.And the most important thing, mind your words. If you don't know about something then you should refrain yourself on giving your opinion or judgements on it. Anyways, it was my fault to come here in the first place. If you want, you can stand here whole night like this, no one will say anything to you. Good night." Sidharth said with irritated voice and left the place.

   When Sidharth left then Aranya turned around with visibly disturbed face.

  " You behave like someone who have multiple personality disorder and accusing me of having mood swings? I can't even mention your dearest girlfriend but you can say anything to me whatever you want and wherever you want? Wow, just wow. You are a monster and I hate you Sidharth Singh Rajawat. I hate you with all my heart." Aranya told to herself and furiously wiped tears which were not ready to stop anytime.

    Note:-  Happy Holi everyone. I know you guys will not like this chapter but still I will say, everything happens for a reason. So, wait for the next one.
See you guys very soon...🤞🤞🤞

     Thankyou for reading and supporting always...🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
563K 36.7K 40
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
66.5K 3.6K 21
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...
18.6K 910 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...