Stuck In TVL (Landon Kirby X...

Od itiskatiehenza

Sequel (sort of) to Stuck In TVD. Y/n l/n has been binge watching TVL after she watched TVD and TO for a whil... Více

HEYA
Mystic Falls
The Knife
Gargoyle
Hope Is Not The Goal
Malivore
Mombie Dearest
Seylah
What Was Y/n Doing In Your Dreams?
There Is A World Where Your Dreams Come True
We're Gonna Need A Spotlight
There's a Mummy on Main Street
You Ever Heard Of The Legend Of The Phoenix?
You Haven't Changed A Bit
You Didn't Mean To Say That Last Part, Did You?
Too Bad You're So Clumsy
Happy-ish
Guess Monsters Can Look Pretty Similar
Starting To Think You're Not Some Ordinary Girl
Why Do I See You Every Time I Die?
Screw Endgame
What Are You Hiding From Everyone?
SimuLandon
This Is The Part Where You Say Something... Or Run
I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
Let Loose The Fairy
Pothos
Save Six Lives or Save One

Death Keeps Knocking on My Door

28 1 0
Od itiskatiehenza

Today's remembrance day, it's a day that we write letters to our dead loved ones and then scatter them to the graves. I don't exactly see a point in it, it's not like they're gonna see it... But I do it anyway because it feels nice to get my thoughts out, and also I like reading. 

So, I decided to write to a few people I've lost. Them being Stefan, I know he's dead, Jenna, Rose, Klaus, and Elijah. I knew all of them, and they all knew me. So why not write to them?

I wrote to Stefan saying how I miss him, and how he was so brave to sacrifice himself for the good of others. How I wish he was still here, but also hope he's at peace. 

Wrote to Jenna saying that, again, I miss her lots, apologizing in the name of Klaus since he killed her for his stupid sacrifice... which I am mad at him for but at the same time he didn't know I was willing for the sacrifice, and him being himself acted too soon. I'm sure if he knew he'd have chosen another person. I am mad, but I also understand. He'd waited a thousand years to break his curse. Anyway, after that, I tell her I hope she's at peace and is enjoying herself. 

For Rose, I tell her I miss her and enjoyed all the time we spent together, and I tell her that I hope she's okay on the other side. 

For Klaus and Elijah, I tell them I miss them a lot, and hope they have found peace. I tell them that Hope is doing great, and that she misses them a lot as well. I tell them to take care of themselves... if that's possible on the other side or limbo or whatever. 

After I place the letters into the bowl, I meet up with Hope and Raf as we're walking to our dorm rooms, and then a girl who looks lost and hurt walks into the school... Cassie? And oh, it's the same girl who plays Magnolia in Insatiable. 

"Cassie..?" asks Raf

The girl turns around, "Raf?"

"Cassie? Isn't that your--"

"My girlfriend," Raf says as he goes up to her and hugs her. 

"That's Cassie alright. Except it's not her... She's getting controlled by another monster, the one who can raise people from the dead. He calls himself the necromancer," I tell Hope.

"You keep an eye on Cassie, I'll deal with this necromancer," she was about to leave when I stop her, "He's in the basement with Ric." She nods and heads down. 

***

I was sitting with Cassie, and Raf, then Ric came over and sat next to me, "Hey, I see you've met my daughter," he says

"Daughter?" I ask him

"Everyone knows we have the relationship of a father and daughter," says Ric

"Yeah, okay, Dad," I say

"So, Cassie, is it?" asks Ric, she nods. 

"Cassie, I'm Dr. Saltzman. I am here to help you," says Ric

"I... I don't understand what's happening. Why am I here?" asks Cassie

Ric looks at Raf, who says, "I didn't know what to tell her."

"Um, well, do you mind telling me the last few things that you remember?" asks Ric

"Um... Raf and I were driving home from a track meet. The roads were bad, it was wet, and then dark, and I heard this voice telling me to open up my eyes, and then I was here," says Cassie

"Okay. Well, listen, this is gonna be really hard for you to understand, but those memories you have, those are from 2 months ago. You were in a car accident. You didn't survive. And tonight, you were resurrected from the dead," says Ric, damn... straight on. 

"You don't have a heartbeat, the only thing right now that's keeping you around is magic," I say, she checks below her neck for a pulse, then looks at me in shock when she feels nothing.

"But I feel so real," she says

"Well, your brain works due to magic, but isn't strong enough to activate your heart," I say

A little later, Cassie, Raf, and I go into Ric's office. Cassie claims she's cold so Raf goes to get her some tea. As she's about to call someone, Ric enters, "That's not a good idea."

"I need to call my mom," says Cassie

"Your mom will think she's going crazy if she hears from you," I say

"I thought I asked you not to leave her alone," Ric turns to Raf who'd just arrived with the tea. 

"She was cold. I got her some tea," says Raf, then notices she is holding the phone, "Oh."

"Cassie, this situation, I'm afraid, it might not be permanent, and I don't know how fair it would be to your mother right now to hear your voice," says Ric

"So, you think I'm gonna die again?" asks Cassie

"You technically aren't fully alive," I say

"I think it's likely," says Ric

"Sorry, we're not trying to freak you out," I turn to her, "I know that this is a very confusing and upsetting experience. But you're not the one in control of your brain right now, you're being controlled like how robots are with a remote in order to get something done. It is possible that you might become fully alive again, but I'm not sure if that will happen," I say

"We will try our best to be with you every step of the way. Is there anything I can get you?" asks Ric

"I'm hungry, I need a shower," says Cassie

"Help yourself," I say

"And then I'd like to get to the bottom of how you murdered me," Cassie turns to Raf. Whoa-

After that, Raf said that he'd like some alone time with his ex/dead-but-somehow-alive girlfriend, so I decided to give them some space. 

"Y/n, I need your help," I turn to see Hope. 

"Sure, what's up?" I ask

"I need you to do a head dive with the necromancer. You said you're a triplus, and all the vamps are busy at the moment," she says

"Alright. Let's go," I say

***

The second I get down, I see the Necromancer, or Ted, locked up in the transitional cellar, or whatever the fuck that even is anymore.

"Helloo, Y/n," he says

"Hi, necromancer," I say, "Let's get this over with, and skip the creepy talk, shall we?"

"Alright, explore the mind of the almiiighty necroma--" he starts

"Please, can we not do that again?" asks Hope

I step into the cellar, Hope touches his shoulders as I hold his hands, then I picture myself going deep into his mind as I look into his eyes, and Hope comes along with me. 

"Open your mind to me," I say, and he does as he's told. 

At first, they're at a restaurant, then at a festival-looking event, then Hope is alone, and then as she goes down some stairs, she is plunged into a pit of darkness, sort of like Malivore, she falls into the darkness.

After a while, she's desperate to get out. I'm forced out and I see that she's crying. 

"Shit," I say, and dive back in, she's struggling, she's crying, she admits stuff about how she's worried about her dad, and how she wishes to know if he's at peace or not. After a while, the necromancer decides to finally let her out. 

"Oops..." says the necromancer

"Hope, let go," I tell her, and she stops touching the necromancer, then I slap him, "Don't ever scare her like that again." Then I go up to Hope and hug him, "Are you okay?"

She hugs back, "I am now."

"What the hell were you two thinking?" we hear a voice and turn to see Ric. 

"So physical, are we?" asks necromancer

"Yes, deal with it," I say, then turn to Ric, "We can explain..."

***

"I mean, how could you be so reckless?" asks Ric as we walk into his office. 

"You weren't getting anywhere," says Hope

"And so you two took it upon yourselves? And how did that go?" asks Ric

"Not so well," says Hope

"Yeah? Well, I have it under control, Hope," says Ric

"Oh, really?" she takes out Ric's bottles that we know he's hiding and drinking, "Then you want to explain this? Or this? Or anything else that would explain your  utter lack of progress?!" asks Hope, taking bottles out in the first two sentences. 

"I am grieving, Hope! And maybe you should try that sometime instead of pushing everyone except Y/n away!" says Ric, Hope humorlessly laughs. 

"Look, I am trying to protect you guys. That thing is a master manipulator. It resurrected my fiancée, it raised a cemetery of zombies, and it brought back Rafael's dead girlfriend. So, let's just talk about the ways in which it could torment you, starting with your dead mother, ending with your dead father, and how about all the ghosts of all the people that you killed in between, huh?!" says Ric

"You went too far," I tell him in an unbelievable manner.

"Sorry, but it's true. And you, Y/n, what would happen if this thing raises Jenna? Or Stefan?" asks Ric

"You lost them both, too," I say, referring to the fact that Jenna and Ric used to date, and he used to be close with Stefan as well as Damon. 

"That's not the point! I can't believe you guys would do this," says Ric

"Oh, so the irresponsible act now?" I ask, even though he has a point. 

"Don't do that! You don't like that we broke your rules as a headmaster? Fine, punish us. But don't you dare play disappointed dad, because you are not our father," says Hope

"Maybe not yours, but I'm basically Y/n's father," says Ric

"Not the point," I scratch my head. 

"Oh, I know that," he says, then Hope walks towards the door. 

"Where are you going?" asks Ric

"To finish what Y/n and I started. Come on, Y/n," she says

"Like hell you are, Y/n, you stay here," says Ric, and goes after Hope. 

"Fine! I'll do it myself, Coloditay!" casts Hope, and closes the door on us, locking us in. 

"You could technically siphon your way out," says Ric

"Yeah, well, I'm not going to. Cause Hope doesn't go into his mind a second time. She doesn't get hurt at all this time," I say, then realize, "In fact... shit... The necromancer disappears because his mission is complete. You know how he was controlling Cassie? This is coming back to me now, Cassie was a puppet to deliver the knife to... Malivore, and that's about all I can say before the plot stops me," I say

"Alright. Is this Malivore thing something we should worry about?" he asks

"I think you know the answer to that," I say

***

It was about time that we scattered our letters to the cemetery, I placed my letters on the graves of the people I could find, then I see Raf when I turn around. 

"Hey," he greets

"Hey," I say, then look down, "Sorry, I wasn't sensitive with Cassie today. And I should have been there for you, too..." 

"It's okay, you did what you could. Besides, Dr. Saltzman helped," he says, then looks behind to see Ric's not looking at us, "Oh. He's still mad at you guys, huh?"

"He'll probably be mad for a while," I say as I start to walk through the forest, Raf follows me. 

"Yeah, well, at least with the knife gone, maybe we can finally get some quiet around here," says Raf

"Oh, not happening," I chuckle. I then see something glow, I look down to see that my watch is glowing and moving. 

"What's wrong?" asks Raf

"Landon's in trouble," I look at him worried. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.5K 547 7
Ivanna Pierce had a pretty normal life. Though she was not a social butterfly and had only couple of friends, she was content with her life and lived...
183K 7.2K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
341K 9.2K 57
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | ❝𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞; 𝙩�...
7.9K 237 13
Finally after ten miserable years he gets to be in the same room as his daughter without bringing about an apocalypse