I need more b.e.

By wakeupat4b

gxg. all kinds of lesbian love/smut with Billie, each time with different plot. bils my gf More

"Strip for me"
"pose for me"
"helping the neighbor?"
hi!
"a glass or two won't hurt anybody"
"lose that fucking attitude"
"performance by the couch"
"haven't seen you in a really long, long time"
"lose that fucking attitude" pt 2
"be careful, don't fall (in love)
"eat me, bite me"
"interview gone wrong (not)"
"neighbor - buddies activities"
"long time, no see"
"one more dance, darling"
"oops, am I distracting you?"
"don't let her fool you"
"nobody saw us in the lobby"
"the best you've ever had" pt2

1.7K 33 7
By wakeupat4b

idk wtf this is, enjoy.

"heard this club got the best girls" leo exclaimed, as he took a puff from his blunt. our feet had reached the entrance, the big led sign lightning up the block.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise "better be true, or however lied to you is getting their ass beat" I shook my head, stepping in the club. it was pretty crowded. I made a face of disgust when the smell of liquor hit my face, along with a cloud of smoke blocking my view.

"looks like it's most definitely true" a dude whose name I still have no idea of spoke, making me nod my head in agreement. my group of friends went to chill at the sitting area, whereas I made my way to the bar.

I sat on a stool, ordering my drink. I glanced back to my friends, taking note of the way they were already talking to a couple of girls, flirting and making out. I exhaled, as I waited for my drink to be ready.

"here you are, beautiful" a man in his 20s who appeared to be the bartender, attempted to flirt, while he slided the drink on the counter.

"I'm too gay for this, sir" I smiled, gulping my drink in one go, setting the glass on the counter before turning my back to him. I sighed, letting my eyes scan the place. they fell on top of the dancers who were sliding down the poles, wearing little to no clothing at all. my gaze, however, lingered on a particular girl.

"to billie!" I turned my head to my friends, grinning when I saw their glasses raised in the air. they cheered when I took my Oscar out of my bag, letting them take a glance of the award.
I wiggled my eyebrows, proudly smiling before pushing it back inside. they laughed, before resuming back to their conversations/make out sessions.

I bit my lip, watching as the girl approached the bar, making me take in better her appearance. she was pretty fit, wearing a pair of a matching black bra with a thong. she had some sort of skirt covering half of her thong but leaving her ass on full display.

"it's aaliyah" my eyes shooted up to her face, watching as she smirked my way. she obviously saw the surprised look on my face, explaining further "just by looking, you ain't gonna get my name, baby" she got closer, because I couldn't hear her well, due to the loud music.

"my bad, the names Billie" I extended my hand, greeting myself the right way.

she laughed, placing her hand in mine. I took it, bringing it closer to my lips, leaving a peck on her skin, all while looking into her eyes. I smirked when I let go of her hand.

"what a gentleman" she hummed. her eyes sparkled when I grinned, eyes dropping down to glance at my grills.

i made a signal with my index and middle finger for her to come closer. she raised a brow at me, doing as I silently requested anyway. "is it possible to have a... private session with you, mama?" I whispered in her ear, deeply inhaling her flowery perfume, before pulling back.

"i can arrange that, just for you" she booped my nose once, and just like that she was now gone. I shook my head laughing, patiently waiting for her to come back.

my patience was running low as I waited and waited, tapping the counter of the bar with the tip of my finger in anticipation. a bodyguard came in sight after a while, making me fix my posture.

"eilish?" he reeked of cigarettes, his voice deep and body full of muscles, succeeding in appearing intimidating.

"yeah" I nodded my head, following after him the moment he told me to do so. this club was fucking massive, overwhelmingly huge. with every turn of my head in every direction, there was an entrance or a door of some sort.

I almost bumped into the bodyguard, not having taken notice of the way he had stopped walking moments before. he threw a dirty look my way, rolling his eyes before speaking up, "she's waiting inside, no touching".

and with that he was now gone. I hesitated before knocking on the black door once, my eyes shooting up to stare at the little sign with her name on it. "come in" she faintly said from inside. I pushed the door open, the corners of my lips twitching upwards, forming a smirk the moment I saw her waiting by the chair, facing me.

she had a blunt between her index and thumb, taking a puff before throwing the smoke to the side. "you can come closer, y'know? I don't bite, unless you'd like me to" her pearly white teeth shined under the dimly lighted up room as she grinned, throwing the now finished blunt in the trash.

without turning around, I pushed the door until I heard it click, indicating it was now closed behind me. sliding my hands inside of my pants' pockets, I dragged my feet to stand infront of aaliyah.

"sit" she demanded, softly grabbing the collar of my shirt and letting go once I was sat. it was all a blurr; her soft voice along with the melody of the current song playing, it was heaven to my ears. I manspread my legs, sinking further into the chair.

aaliyah lowered herself on my lap, throwing her head back, before sensually sliding down and off from me. she turned around, basically having her ass in my face, swinging her hips in all the right ways. I clenched my jaw, gripping the armrests tight. it took everything in me to to not grab her by her waist and have her scream my name right, on this chair.

she kneeled in front of me, her glossy lips wearing a knowing smile. she was well aware of the effect she had on me and probably on many others. "the no-touching rule doesn't have to apply to you" she whispered, pulling back and taking small steps back until her back hit the wall behind her.

I watched in amusement as aaliyah stared at me with eyes masked with innocence and softness; the dangerous kind. she ran her hands down her body to the rhythm of the song, making me bite my lip the moment she began approaching me.

"you're so fucking hot, mama" I rasped out, whistling as she rubbed her ass on my lap.

"yeah?" she smirked, eyes red and low from the blunt she had finished earlier.

"mhm, will you let me touch you?" I whispered, leaning forward to meet her eyes. my face dropped when she nodded her head 'no', before opening her mouth to mutter, "you gotta beg for it, baby" making me laugh.

I stopped laughing the moment I realised she was dead serious about the begging part.

"you want me to beg, hm? is that want you want?" I asked, sitting back as she nodded her head, crossing her arms in front of her chest, resulting into her boobs spilling more out of her bra. I breathed heavily.

"please, mami, let me feel you" I whispered, slowly inching my thumb in her mouth, parting her lips and pushing it in. I pulled it out, grabbing my tatted up hand and choking her pretty neck slightly, enough to make her close her eyes and to make her thong... drip with her arousal.

once I had started putting more pressure on her neck, a constant ding started going off, making my eyebrows furrow in confusion. aaliyah seemed to break out of it too, placing her hand on my jaw and bringing me up for a brief peck.

"our time's up, baby" she whispered on my lips, pulling herself off of me.

"ugh, fuck" I groaned, mirroring her actions and getting up from the chair too.

"don't miss me too much. I better see you around" her small body hugged me, turning her head to the side and taking my lips into hers.

a knock on the door broke us apart, making me suck my teeth in annoyance. everybody is testing me today. I pulled the stacks of cash I had with me, giving them to her.

her eyes widened at the money, switching her gaze between my face and the stacks. "I can't accept ALL of it, are you crazy?" aaliyah exclaimed, moving to see who was waiting at the door.

as she was doing her thing, I silently went up to her bag, slipping the money in and zipping it closed. turning around, I caught her looking at me with a straight face." just accept the money, baby. you deserve it, anyway" I smiled, pushing her on the door.

she let a breathy moan, opening her eyes to look at me. "you got me fucked up, eilish" aaliyah muttered, making me chuckle. "see you, beautiful" I kissed her cheek once, and with that I was out the door.

I grabbed my crotch, walking back to where my friends were half an hour ago, hoping to find them there. I shook my head when I didn't catch any familiar faces in sight, as they were probably already gone with a girl to spend the night with.

"fucking assholes" I mumbled.

....

a/n

this is ass. IT WAS RUSHED.

well, hello to you guys! BILLIES SO FUCKING SEXY PLS STEP ON ME.

I hope your day is going well so far! stay safeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 124 5
"I love you" reader x Billie imagines Y/n g!p All my books are y/n g!p
12.5K 223 21
it's everything you could imagine... (gxg)
62.6K 1.2K 23
When fake dating someone there are 3 main rules. 1. Don't catch feelings 2. You're just friends - remember that 3. Don't get fucking attached But all...
437K 8.1K 60
You are kidnapped by a mysterious girl with a bad attitude her name is Billie. CONTAINS SMUT, GXG, LGBT, CUSSING, MATURE THEMES, ETC. DO NOT READ IF...