redamancy

Oleh -deathlyhallows

redamancy: (n.) the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full. ... Lebih Banyak

dedications
author's note
point five
part uno:: j.b.
prologue
I.
II.
III.
IV.
part dos:: c.m.
V.
VI.
VIII.
IX.
X.

VII.

1.2K 86 53
Oleh -deathlyhallows

//

Btw I was listening to Suit & Tie while I wrote this and I feel like it goes with this chapter idk.

A few days after I spotted Mina in the grocery store I called her up on the telephone. I didn't call it a date (even though I wanted it to be) because I didn't want to rush things between us, I wanted to keep a steady pace before I just full on asked her out.

Nevertheless she obliged and I took her out to the bowling alley which she had never been to before. She ended up winning the game, but I didn't mind I was happy she won because she looked so cute when she smiled and cheered.

The day after I asked her if she could attend the drive-in with me, but unfortunately she had to decline because she said she wouldn't be home from work in time.

Earlier today I thought about calling her, but I didn't want to get rejected today. I was nervous she would think I was too eager to see her again.

I was more scared to be rejected by her than I was when I stormed onto Normandy Beach.

Snap out of it Justin, you were a colonel for thirteen years, what are you saying?

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and did the unthinkable, I dialed her number and put the receiver up to my ear, as I chewed on my bottom lip nervously.

The line rang for what seemed like forever up until I heard that soft voice on the other end of the line.

"Hello?"

"Mina, hi it's Justin. . . again." I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Oh, good afternoon Justin."

"I was just wondering if you wanted to accompany me to this fine Italian restaurant tonight." I looked at the receiver and then down at the mahogany colored wooden floor.

"Hm I don't know? Are you asking me on a date?" I heard her giggle quietly.

"Yes. I mean no, not if you don't want it to be a date. We could go as just-"

"Pick me up at seven loverboy." Her sultry voice chimed into my ear.

"Yes of course. Seven it is." I nodded, even though I couldn't see her.

"See you soon."

And with that we both hung up.

I picked up on the change in her voice when she called me loverboy; since her voice was usually soft and timid. This time it was sultry and smooth like how Philip spoke when he was talking with a girl he liked.

I smiled like an idiot and shook my head.

She was just too cute.

_ _ _

Around five thirty I began to prepare for our date.

First I took a quick shower and washed my hair, next I dried off and listened to some tunes on the radio while I ironed my suit and finally I got dressed and fixed my hair.

Once I was officially ready I checked myself in the mirror closely, making sure I looked perfect.

My hair was slicked back and out of my face, just the way I liked it and I was dressed in black slacks, a black button down, black suede boots and a black jacket that was embroidered with gold dragons.

I knew I took a risk by wearing the jacket (since it was very dressy for my taste), but Mina said she'd be wearing something gold next time we met, so I wanted to impress her, I mean her favorite color was gold.

By the time I grabbed my wallet and the keys to my automobile it was time to go. The time was going on six fifty and I sure as hell didn't want to be late, so I hurried out of my house and got in my vehicle.

I started the vehicle up and pulled out of my driveway, speeding off down the road towards Mina's house.

Once I was on the main road I checked the address of her place and continued in the direction of her house. She lived in Gardena which was a more expensive suburb of Los Angeles, I didn't want to seem shallow, but I was seriously wondering how she was affording to live in that district.

When I approached her house I parked my automobile at the corner just like she instructed me to and got out, walking down the dusty pavement and up the steps to her rather large house.

I slicked my hair back and adjusted my collar before I knocked on the door, waiting patiently for Mina to answer the door.

I heard an "I'm coming," from inside the house following an abrupt twist of the door knob to reveal a half-naked Mina.

"Hi," she waved and smiled at me, "come in please."

I nodded instantaneously, as I tried to avoid indulging in her beautiful undressed body; stepping to the side and walking into the house.

"I'm sorry, I was getting ready I promise, I just got a little distracted," she closed the door behind me and brushed her dark curls to the other side of her face, "I'll be down in a moment." And with that she turned around and walked out of the front room and up the steps.

I gulped and sat down in one of the armchairs, thinking about her once more. Thinking about her gorgeous body in that black lingerie, how her legs accentuated the whole outfit and how her ass looked so- nevermind.

I shook my head to clear it of the unholy thoughts that clouded my mind and focused more on how the date with her would go. I was assuming it would go fantastic and that my nerves would disappear into thin air once we arrived at the restaurant.

I couldn't help but feel nervous to take her out; she was the most elegant princess in the world and I just wanted to do everything in my power to be perfect and make this date perfect for her.

I scanned the room nonchalantly to calm my nerves, noticing there was many pieces of designer furniture. I wonder when she picked up all this?

I also looked around by the armchair I was sitting in; there was a small table-like nightstand next to me with a few pieces of mail on it, addressed to Charlotte McCall from Mr. McCall.

I furrowed my eyebrows and picked up the letter, reading through the fine print carefully.

I couldn't make out exactly what it said, but the letter mentioned flowers.

Oh! Mr. McCall, McCall's Flowers!

And then I remembered I forgot to bring Mina flowers.

Damn it Justin! You should've brought her some flowers!

"Damn it," I reiterated under my breath and set the letter back down, how does one forget to bring flowers on a date? I mentally scolded myself.

"Damn what?" Mina interrupted me and sat down in my lap.

"Oh nothing, you look beautiful princess. Ready to go?"

"Yes and thank you," Mina stood up from my lap, her long golden gown draping swiftly across the floor.

She looked amazing, her gown was sleeveless and was also pleated. Of course her shoes matched the dress and her clutch did too.

Her dark hair was pinned up in a bun with an elastic band and a clip that was clipped in near the back. Her makeup was light, but stunning as usual; those ruby red lips always had captivated me.

I stood up from the chair and allowed her to walk ahead of me before I followed her out the door and waited for her to lock her door.

When she was finished she held my hand in hers and smiled at me while we walked down the steps and onto the pavement that lead to the automobile. Once we were there, I opened the door for her and she got in before I jogged around to the other side and got in as well.

I pulled out my keys from my pocket and stuck one of them in the ignition, starting the vehicle up and driving away from the corner in which I had previously parked.

The drive from Mina's house to the restaurant was filled with giggles, chatter about cats and how hungry Mina described herself as.

God she was so cute.

Once we arrived at our destination I parked the car behind the restaurant and got out to open the door for Mina.

"Thank you Mr. Justin." She kissed my cheek and shot me a sultry wink.

When she kissed my cheek I could've sworn my lungs combusted then and there, but then I remembered I was still breathing and nodded my head in response, so I didn't look like a lovestruck little boy.

Even though I felt like one.

I walked beside her and opened the door for her to go into the restaurant while she took my hand and gave me a supportive squeeze.

I looked around for the reservationist until I spotted him walking to one of the podiums in front of us.

Mina and I sauntered over to the podium and smiled at him while he looked up from the papers that he had previously been focused on.

"Welcome to Rizzoli's how- Ah Mrs. McCall and Mr. McCa-" He cut himself off when his eyes took sight of me and realized that I was not who he presumed to be.

Mina's face drastically changed from a composed smile to a menacing grimace, as she twisted her lip and stared intensely at him.

"I have a reservation under Bieber." I broke the awkward silence and gave him a light smile.

"Table for two?"

//

3. MORE. CHAPTERS.

Yo, but like tbh this chapter is one of my personal faves bc you get to see Mina in a different light than how she usually appears to be, any predictions?

-veronica

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

35K 575 30
Well let me tell you a story, about a boy and a girl, he fell in-love with his best friend when she's he fell nothing but joy
40.1K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
623K 18.9K 137
This book is made up of Justin Bieber imagines and also interracial imagines tell me what you think <3 [ Highest Ranking in Fanfiction - #19 ] - June...
552K 13.9K 83
Dedicated to the many beliebers of color! Always open for request, comment or inbox me. Highest Ranking: #200 in Fanfiction Thanks to all that have...