Re:Cursed

By darkknight5844

Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got... More

Prologue
BIO
Restarting In Another World And WH-WHY IS HE A SHE!!!?
We Are Here To Bargain
No I wont win BUT I WONT LOSE EITHER
Sword Saint vs Bowel Hunter And The Sword Saints New Friend
BIO(Arc-1)
Happy Astrea Mansion
Training Went Wrong And Meeting A Annoying Old Man
It Was Just A Nightmare...Right?
Notice
WHY ME??!!
Cultist? Nah I am Just Cursed
Welcome Back, Y/N
BIO(Arc-2)
Keep That Morningstar Away, Rem-chan
The Royal Selection Begins
Declaration Of Ideals (Part 1)
Declaration Of Ideals (Part 2)
The Sword Demon

Reunion And The Orange Haired Girl

1.5K 63 42
By darkknight5844

Y/N can be seen standing around the market area.

Y/N:' Today's the day that Subaru and Emilia come back to Lugunica. Hmm should I let the canon event go on or should I interrupt in the Royal Selection meeting, I need to think this through'.

Y/N then looks at Zarestia who was playing with Plum. Y/N met Plum while they were walking Plum recognized him in the first glance. Plum then looks at Zarestia she was amazed by her beauty and asks if she could play, At first Zarestia refuses but Plum then uses her special move.

Puppy eyes.

Not even Zarestia can win against that.

Y/N:' I never expected Sloth if story line would be canon in this world. . . . . . On second though I should Have expected that when I saw Adelheid'.

Zarestia then interrupts Y/N though and says.

Zarestia: You been spacing out for a while, are you tensed about how Felt would act in the meeting?.

Y/N: Y-Yeah kinda.

Zarestia was about to say something but was interrupted by certain scary eyes boy shouting. Y/N then looks towards where the voice came from.

He already knew who it was.

Subaru: Its been a long time since I was here!. By the way Emilia-tan.

Yep you all know.

Subaru and Emilia are holding hands.

(Dark: Holding hands, How lewd.)

Subaru: What's this all about?.

Emilia: Knowing you, you'll go off and do something weird if I leave you alone.

Y/N: You are right about that Emilia-san.

Subaru and Emilia then turn back and are shocked when they see Y/N and Zarestia.

Subaru: Y/N!, Its been such a Long time ,how are you doing man?.

Y/N: Me well I am doing just fine... But I got to ask *Teasing smile* what's the problem holding hands with her thought you would like it?.

Subaru then blushes.

Subaru: HEY I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS *Turns to Emilia* And Emilia-tan can we stop this?.

Emilia: Absolutely not!, You almost fell of the dragon carriage Subaru!.

Y/N:* Deadpans* For real Subaru?.

Subaru: In my defence I was enjoying the carriage ride, Like come on fantasy world and not enjoying the carriage? that's a huge no no.

While Y/N and Subaru were chatting Emilia was staring at Zarestia, At first glance itself she could tell that Zarestia was a great spirit. As both of them were staring at each other A small light starts to materialize above Emilia, The light then takes a form of a grey cat. It was Puck he then talked with a serious voice.

Puck: I am surprised to see you here...Slasher.

Zarestia: Same here....Beast Of The End.

Tension started to rise between The Slasher and The Beast Of The End. Y/N Knowing that it won't end well if both of them starting fighting interrupts them.

Y/N: Hey puck long time no see.

Puck then looks at Y/N and at Zarestia again after a minute he then turn back to his cheerful voice.

Puck: Same here Y/N, before you say anything I want to say something *Then bows* As a Father I want to thank you for helping Lia when she was in danger.

Y/N: Its ok Puck and I wasn't the only one who helped Subaru was there to.

Subaru: No Y/N you were the one who did most of the work an-.

Y/N: Subaru you help out to so stop degrading yourself.

Puck then asks Y/N.

Puck: Y/N.... Is The Slasher your contracted spirit?

Y/N: Yes, she is my contracted spirit.

Puck and Emilia were shocked, that Y/N formed contract with a great spirit and not just any spirit but The Slasher herself.

Subaru: *Confused* Ah what's the big deal with Y/N forming a contract with a spirit?.

Puck: Subaru that is a Great spirit and not just any spirit but one of the four great spirit The Slasher, Zarestia just like me.

Subaru eyes widen he then grabs Y/N by the shoulder.

Subaru: OI Y/N WHERE AND WHEN THE HELL DID YOU GET A GREAT SPIRIT?!!.

Y/N moves Subaru's hand away and says.

Y/N: Ha its a long story Subaru its better if you don't ask.

Subaru understanding Y/N's problem drops the topic. A annoyed Voice then shouts out to them.

Kadomon: OI, if you want to argue do it some where else not in front of my shop!.

Emilia: *Shivering* We-We're sorry...

Subaru: You're scary, man! that's not the face of a street vendor!.

Kadomon: Shut it! get lost if you're not going to buy anything!.

Y/N: Oi that's rude appa guy.

Kadomon: OI I HAVE A NAME.

Y/N: you never said it.

Kadmonon: Its Kadomon.

Y/N: I will keep that in mind.

Subaru: *Smirks* You're cold considering that I've come to fulfil my promise!.

Kadomon: *Turns to Subaru* Well, I appreciate that you felt obliged to shop, Now that you're not broke anymore.

Kadomon then handed two bags of appa to Subaru.

Subaru then turns to others.

Subaru: We are done here Emilia-tan *Turns to Y/N* Y/N why don't you come with us, You have a lot to catch up on what I been doing.

Y/N: Sure I got no problem.

Y/N and Zarestia started to roam with Subaru and Emilia. Y/N was conversing with Subaru and Emilia while Zarestia was conversing with Puck. Subaru then stops as if remembering something he then turns to Emilia.

Subaru: Emilia-tan we had to go to Felt and Old Man Rom, Adelheid was taking care of those two right?.

Emilia: That's right, I though we'd wrapped things up without blame the first time, But then Adelheid expression went dark and she then took the girl away...Y/N you went with Adelheid to so you know where Felt and Rom are right?.

Y/N: Yep well I am living with them at Adel's mansion so yeah I know where there *Seeing Subaru opening his mouth* BUT you can't meet her right now?.

Subaru:*Confused* Why?

Y/N: Spoilers, Don't worry you will meet them soon.

Subaru: If you say so.

Subaru then looks at Emilia.

Subaru:...Emilia-tan, About the Royal Selection that be tomorrow...

Emilia: Subaru, What did I tell you ? I brought you here to fulfil your promises and to get your gate healed. You don't have to worry about me.

Y/N: Wait healed?.

Emilia: Yes, Subaru needs to get his gate healed.

Y/N: Subaru what the hell did you do that your gate got damaged?.

Subaru was sweating, In a embarrassed voice he answer.

Subaru: Ah you see the village that was near the mansion, had their children's kidnapped by the Mahbeast so while fighting them I overused my gate and damaged it badly.

Y/N just deadpans at Subaru's answer. Y/N already knew the answer but it still felt stupid when he heard the reason.

Y/N:*Sighs* Subaru I won't say that helping the villagers was wrong but you should at least look over yourself to, Keeps this in mind Subaru when you get hurt people who care about you will be sad. You get what I am saying right.

Subaru: Yeah sorry.

(Timeskip)

Y/N, Zarestia, Subaru and Emilia (Puck went back to crystal) arrived to the Guard's station.

Subaru: *Surprised* So this is the guard's station.

Emilia: It also servers as a checkpoint for people going in and out of the Nobles area.

Subaru: You don't look surprised Y/N.

Y/N: Well I been in the capital for like three months so I am not that surprised anymore.

Subaru: Fair enough.

???: Well If it isn't Emilia-sama.

The squad then looked to their right.

This is Julius Juukulius, One Of The Royal Guard, Finest of Knights and Anastasia Hoshin's Knight.

Y/N:' Julius, The Finest of Knight and Anastasia Hoshin's Knight'.

Emilia: Julius.

Julius: I'm glad that you remember me. Have you been well since we last met?.

Julius then walked up to Emilia and then kneeled down in front of her.

Julius: You have grown more beautiful, Emilia-sama.

Julius took Emilia's hand. And he kissed it. Subaru gets shocked he then opens his mouth and full of anger.

Subaru: He-

Y/N: Calm down Subaru.

Subaru: But he-.

Y/N: Its a way of greeting you forgot this is a medieval world.

Subaru: But-.

YN: Calm down.

Julius then turns to them.

Julius: Does your business involve these young-!.

Julius eyes falls on Zarestia while he was talking, His eyes widens when he realized that she was a great spirit.

Zarestia: What do you want? Its rude to stare at a lady for too long.

Julius: *Bows* I beg your pardon, I didn't expect to find a spirit such as yourself...But if you are here then *Turns to Y/N* You must Y/N.

Y/N: You know me?

Julius: *Smiles* Adelheid talks a lot about you and your achievements, The fact that you manage to make The Slasher as your contracted spirit is a huge achievement she also said that you have a potential to become a knight.

Y/N while being happy by Julius compliments tensed a bit when he looks towards Subaru. Subaru was still naïve, Worried that he might become jealous.

Y/N: Oh I am not that great, Adelheid is over overexaggerating. I still have a lot to learn about swordsmanship.

Julius: I see you are not only kind but also humble *Turns to Subaru* But your character and attitude are unbefitting of your clothes, That's no way to act before one you've just met.

Subaru was about to argue but Y/N beat him to that.

Y/N: I think we should stop there now *Turns to Subaru* Its wrong to act like that to one you've you just met *Turns to Julius* And Its wrong to comment about others he might not have manners but he is a good guy I can guarantee that.

Subaru looked happy seeing that his friend defended for him and Julius gave a closed eye smile.

Julius: My apologizes Y/N, If you say that he is a good person then I will believe you.

Julius then turns to Emilia.

Julius: Now, Allow me to show you to the Conversation Mirror.

Julius then walks into the Guard Station.

Subaru: Conversation Mirror?.

Y/N: Its a metia that allow a user to communicate with others over a long distance by connecting with a separate Conversation Mirror, Its similar to a cell phone

Subaru: Ah, Mirrors.. How very magical.

Subaru starts to walks in, But Emilia stops him

Emilia: Subaru wait here. I don't think it would be a pleasant experience for you two. I've already had an experience that wasn't pleasant *Turns to Y/N* Y/N can you look after Subaru?.

Y/N: Sure no problem.

Subaru: Emili-.

Emilia: I'll try to come back before things run too long. Be good and wait, okay?.

Subaru:...

Emilia: Please.

Subaru: *Sighs* Okay.

(Timeskip)

Subaru and Y/N were siting on a sidewalk while Zarestia was standing.

Subaru: *Sigh* Man I am so uncool. I guess its difficult for me to deal with official stuff.

Y/N: Its ok Subaru you will get the hang of it soon.

Subaru then sees someone getting dragged into a alleyway.

Subaru: Someone just got dragged into alleyway, Doing that in front of the guard station is bold. Y/N lets go.

Subaru then gets up and goes towards the alleyway.

Zarestia: We are going to help him right?.

Y/N: *Closed eye smile* Well I am the one who has to look after him and he is my friend so yes, we will help him.

Zarestia sighs she then smile.

Zarestia: Then what are we waiting for lets go.

Y/N and Zarestia goes into the alleyway....Only to see a orange haired girl punching Subaru

The girl was none other than Priscilla Barielle, The Matriarch of House Barielle and One of the Five Dragon Priestess to become the 42nd King of Lugunica.

Priscilla: DON'T GET TOO FAMILIAR WITH ME, MONGRAL!.

Subaru: GUH!.

Subaru gets thrown to wall by the punch.

Ton: Hey, That guy suddenly cut in and hit his head.

Chin: I'm kind of scared of them.

Unlike them Zarestia and Y/N had different opinion.

Zarestia: Heh I like her attitude.

Y/N: This is will be a pain.

Subaru then shouts at Priscilla.

Subaru: *Annoyed* Don't you understand? This is where I save the girl!.

Priscilla: *Confused* I don't know what you're talking about?.. Everything in this world exists to please me...

Subaru then smiles nervously and looks at Priscilla.

Subaru:' What's with this woman?...

Priscilla: Try to please me a little you peasants!!.

Subaru: This is the worst encounter that I've ever had!.

While this chaos was going on only one though went your Y/N's mind.

Y/N:' What a drag'.

________________________________________________________________________________

So Arc-3 has started Y/N meet Subaru and others again, Puck and Zarestia almost had a WWE match and now we meet Priscilla man. Geez this Arc is going to be hell I am sure of that.

For those who don't know REZERO SEASON 3 IS COMING OUT IN OCTOBER 2024!!.

YAHOOO, After 4 years we are getting season 3, This is the trailer If you guys want to watch it.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter,

Well see you guys in the next chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 64 15
[666] gave him two choices: End the world or Become the last Devil. However, why did the sacrificial choice seem wrong? Why did he have to be alone t...
7.1K 234 37
10.16.20 #1 in Re:zero. Bless all of you & thank you for your support โค๏ธ 11.14.20 1K VIEWERS (FIRST STORY TO REACH) THANK YOU~ JH #1 in Ram (4/4/21) ...
109K 2.8K 42
Y/N L/N ... This impulsive child was sent to Re:Zero, with the powers of the Ten Commandments from the anime, Seven Deadly Sins. I don't own anything...
348 4 6
"๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป?" ๐“๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ต๏ฟฝ...