Sick Sophie

By Emerald123457

When Sophie wakes up, she feels horrible, how will her friends help her? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3 (Sophie)
Sniffles and Sneezes
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Gulon Gas

27 2 0
By Emerald123457

When I dragged Sophie down the hallway, I thought she was sick, but now was she? I could almost convince myself she wasn't sick, but a voice in the back of my head said no. Just when I think I should let her go, Sophie starts sneezing. A lot, like too many to count, she sounded like Fitz did when I gave him Seventy Sneezes, an elixir that causes uncontrollable sneezing. Yep, she was definitely sick. '' So, you aren't sick? Really?'' I say sarcastically. '' It's just a little cold'' Sophie argues. I knew that forcing my girlfriend to go Elwin would only end with me losing, so I don't push her. '' Fine. How about this, if it gets worse, you'll go to Elwin, no matter what time it is, okay?'' Sophie nods, ''Okay, okay, now can I go to Study Hall?'' I let go of her hand, and she heads off to Study Hall, I meanwhile had a prank to pull, that annoying Shayda Adel, got me into two weeks of detention, it was not my fault that she couldn't a joke. The prank consisted of some amoebas, and some stinky gulon gas. I headed towards her locker, placed the amoebas and with the help of Dex, I had a cool contraption that would release the gulon gas straight into her mouth and nose. I had told Dizznee that it was for my dad, and of course he was happy to oblige. Prank secure, my job was done. I head to study hall, Sir Bradley is always asleep in study hall so, I don't need to sneak in. I spot Fitz, rolling his eyes at me, he seems to say, "What did you do, again?" I just sit next to him and shrug. "Where's Foster?"
"She left study hall, some time back."
"Ditching?" My Foster has grown so much.
"Nah, I don't think so. She told Sir Bradley." She finally went to the Healing center, that's good, she seemed pretty out of it. It just seemed weird of Foster; she doesn't give up so easily. I brush off my concerns, anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2.2K 22
Her mothers dead. Her fathers abusive. The kids at school show her no mercy with the words they say, that seem to cut through her like a knife. Which...
199 62 59
This took me a long time to find. This version is a little different than the rest of this same book.
12.3K 120 23
Sophie and Fitz are in love with each other, but They're completely oblivious. Sir tiergan cooked up a sleepover idea with Della and Biana. Will it e...
17.1K 645 44
Percy Jackson finds facebook and joins his fellow friends...and gods. All combined with roman and greek. - Credits to Rick Riordan. I only own Deel...