First impressions

By LouieChewi666

My first MHA x Reader Fanfiction, constructive criticism welcome, please be kind. thank you. This ongoing, so... More

First Impressions
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Qualify or Fail
Part 7: Memories to Music Madness
Chapter 8: A Little Love
CHAPTER 9: Tears and Reunions
Quick notes
Birthday Bullets
Chapter 11: Blades and Bloodshed
Chapter 12: Unbreakable
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Eri, The Lost Princess
Chapter 15: Music To Sooth the Aching Sole
Chapter 18: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Bonus Chapter: Smash or Pass Game
Chapter 17: Christmas Part 2
Chapter 21: Comedy of Laundry Errors
Mineta Drama, Chapter 22
Character Update Part 23
CHAPTER 24: NABU ISLAND Part 1: -
Nabu Island Part 2

Chapter 20

1 0 0
By LouieChewi666

A/N: Some odd swearing and mild sexual themes addressed in this chapter. Thank you, please enjoy reader.

A little time-skip to training in one of the gyms. Class 1A was spread into two halves of the buildings, as a few needed more space to advance their quirks.

Standing in her hero gear of her Commander Rose Hero, a calm poised Louie was facing one of her class, Todoroki. Mr Aizawa, took upon himself to leave their battle until last, as this was going to be close yet difficult match.

Todoroki: "I hope you don't think I'll go easy on you Louie?" He stated, starting his ice quirk.

Louie took off her jacket and threw it over to the benches; Momo caught it, and laid it on the bench beside her. Her Chastifel already in her hand, glinting in the bright lit area.

Louie: "Oh no, of course not." She glared, unfazed by his taunt.

Mr Aizawa: "BEGIN!"

Todoroki and Louie threw attacks at each other, and each time they dodged. Todoroki had not taken into account, that Louie had mastered five new moves since the start of the school year. And, awakened a new quirk. The clang of the Chastifel as it slammed into the ground, and towered over her opponent, got the rest of the class confused, who came to watch. Even though it was during class, some hoped that this was recorded, for training purposes. In Mina's case, she secretly recorded it on her phone. Louie leapt onto her Chastifel long handle, masterfully, a bright light surrounded her. Todoroki shot some flames at her, Louie made a forcefield, dodging and leaving the flames floating in front of her. Touching just one of them, they turned purple, and extinguished them all. The forcefield dropped over her in a dome shape. His eyes grew wide, he went in again and again with alternate attacks. Louie stopped dodging and showed her new quirk.

Louie: "Chastifel Divine!" She yelled; as she spun around, using her leg to balance, shooting her daggers from her Chastifel aiming towards Todoroki.

He froze as many as could, but he was out of bounds. Louie stopped her attack, but the daggers floated in front of him pinning him in place. The dome shield now dispersed in a glittery mist.

Mr Aizawa: "Louie Wins! Louie, deactivate your quirk now." He ordered, ready to erase her quirk if she didn't comply.

Louie called back her daggers with a swish of her wrist. They formed a chain and melded back onto her Chastifel. Spinning back down to ground level, like pole dancer, had the class in awe, especially Fumikage. He had to pick his jaw off the floor, at the spectacle. Louie was graceful as she stood back onto her feet, using her wings to counterbalance her dizziness. Fumikage got a nudge in the ribs by Shoji, in a light joking way. Todoroki dusted himself off, as was about to congratulate Louie, when, her vision became blurry. Dark Shadow raced over to her side, catching her as she fell unconscious in their claws.

Fumikage: "Louie! Hang in there...." He cried out to her depleted form.

Mr Aizawa: "Take her to Recovery Girl, she'll fix her up. I think that was a new quirk she's just mastered. Or in this case, awakened." He spoke forcefully yet concerned for her welfare.

Fumikage: "Yes Sir." He spoke quickly and rushed her to the recovery unit.

A couple of hours later, after Recovery Girl healed her wounds, Louie was back in her dorm room. Louie started prepping for the training on Nabu Island. The whole of the class was, either packing; chilling out in the common area or, catching up on some of the homework.

Mina scrolled through her phone in Jiro's dorm room, as they took a break from their music homework. That's when she remembered, she'd recorded the fight from earlier in the day.

Mina: "You're not going to believe what I managed to do in our training session!" She declared ecstatically, showing the video to Jiro.

Jiro looked up from the guitar she was strumming on, as Mina bounced on the bed, beside her as she sat down on it.

Jiro: "Louie? Mina? How did Mr Aizawa not notice you recording this?" Jiro asked, almost panicking at knowing Mina could have been caught, and in shock at the video.

The two young ladies could see Louie using her moves in the most graceful way, yet almost enticing them, like a magic trick by a sorceress. Before Jiro had a chance to ask that they keep it to themselves, Mina sent it to all in the Class 1A group chat. Nearly all; not to Koda, he was too innocent for this type of commentary. Not to Mr Aizawa, as she didn't want any more detentions. And, last but not least, Mineta, the perverted little shit! Jiro watched the chatroom from her phone.

@INEEDTEA! Is online

Mina: 'Hey guys!! What did you think of Louie-Girl's battle?'

@QUEENCREATY is online

Momo: 'Hey Mina, please tell me you asked permission to do this?'

@INEEDTEA!

Mina: '....... not yet....' (bashful smiling droplet face emoji)

@QUEENANGELOFTHENIGHT is online

Louie: 'MINA!!!!!!'

@TAPE4DAYS is online

Sero: 'Someone's in trouble~ (laughing crying emojis)

@SHADOWKINGOFDARKNESS is online

Fumikage: 'Mina? What did you do this time to upset my Angel?' (stern and angry emojis)

@SHADOWKINGOFDARKNESS is offline

@INEEDTEA!

Mina: 'I just posted Louie's video of her new quirk, without her permission. Sorry Louie! But, hear me out...'

Louie looked at her phone from the comfort of her bed. She couldn't believe Mina would do that to her. Tapping Fumikage on the shoulder, he turned around from perching on the edge of the bed, with one leg up. Leaning back, and smirked. Mina continued.

Mina: 'Louie looked hot! Not going to lie. I wonder what you lot thought about it?' (face with pleading eyes)

In that moment, Fumikage took Louie's phone off of her, and only let her see the messages from his phone, after he blocked her from the chat for ten minutes.

@SHADOWKINGOFDARKNESS is online

Fumikage: 'Mina, against my better judgement, please continue. Just this once, or I will demand you delete the video. Understood?' (Stern face emoji)

@INEEDTEA!

Mina: 'Understood, Edgy bird.' (saluting emoji)

The answers came in complimentary. Even Bakugo was actually being nice. He kept his answer short and sweet, 'Well done extra, NOW FUCK OFF AND LET ME SLEEP!!' This caused the chat to burst with laughter and some being slightly scared of Bakugo's blasts. Shoji, asked to speak to Fumikage in a private chat, he quickly agreed. They spoke for a short time, before returning to the main chat.

Meanwhile Louie had gotten suspicious on what Fumikage was typing to Shoji. She wasn't jealous, just curious. Fumikage placed his phone to one side, whilst Dark Shadow guarded it against a pouting Louie. She stuck her tongue out at Dark Shadow childishly, only to giggle at the response of Fumikage, shaking his head in dismay.

Fumikage: "When you two have quite finished, I need to ask you something very important Louie." He stated, taking Louie's hands in his.

Louie nodded for him to continue.

Fumikage: "What would you say if I said we could add a lover to our little love nest?"

Louie: "Hmm, okay .... Who did you have in mind?" She questioned a little sceptical, but not convinced just yet.

Fumikage's eyes went wide.

Fumikage: "Shoji. Mezo Shoji. He's had feelings for both of us for a long time, he confessed to me, and wants to confess to you .......... Please say something my love..."

Louie: "I ... you know what? Message him to get his arse in here, and ask me to my face. If this is what you want as well my Dearest King of the Shadows ...... then ... I accept. I'm open to it, but don't go judg...mmph" Louie answered confidently, only to be silenced by Fumikage pressing his beak to her lips.

Shoji came up to her room and knocked on her door, and was let in by Fumikage. He stood nervously in front of them, folding his arms defensively.

Shoji: "Thank you for seeing me Louie.... I wasn't sure if you would talk to me or Fumikage about this ...... er ... situation..." Shoji spoke, softly with one of his appendages, that formed a mouth.

Louie motioned for him to have a seat on the bed in-between herself and Tokoyami Fumikage.

Fumikage: "Louie and I discussed the situation, and she has excepted the proposal. Of you being in our lives as our lover.... Louie, would you care to explain further please?" Fumikage stated, as he rubbed the back of his neck in unease.

Louie: "Fumikage here, said you and him had a rather large crush on myself when I first started UA? He also, told me about how you two knew each other from middle school, and how you became best friends for a long time. I also know that you have not had your first anything yet...." Louie, spoke in a kind tone, looking up into his blue eyes, watching them go wide in surprise.

Shoji: "That's .... ...I... what I mean to say is that, thank you for being honest."

Louie: "I want our Fumikage to be happy. So, if it means having a lover in yourself in our relationship, I'm happy as well. To be honest, I'm curious as to why you both picked me? Not that I'm ungrateful, I just want to make both of you happy by loving you, and by being by your sides, not just in hero work, but ...... in a ......" Louie groaned out loud in shear frustration with herself.

Shoji pulled Louie and Fumikage onto his lap, and pulled them both into a large hug. Fumikage finished what she was trying to say.

Fumikage: "Our lovely Louie here means in a sexual way dear Shoji." He smirked in her direction.

Louie turned her head away, somewhat embarrassed, and not knowing what to say. They didn't press any further on the matter, so they all decided to go downstairs and prepare the dinner for that evening. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178 15 15
(BATIM OC but transferred to the MHA universe ┐( ̄~ ̄)β”Œ idk how to explain it) π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ π•šπ•€ 𝕒 π•Šπ•™π•šπ•˜π•’π•£π•’π•œπ•š 𝕩 𝕆𝕔 β˜†...
10.4K 109 21
A boy,born quirkless, strives to become a hero at any cost. Which in turn may be easier then it seems, when he's suddenly taken from the word he know...
239K 7.7K 108
[COMPLETED] Previosuly known as 'Douma has a daughter!?' π™²πš’πšπšŠπš›πšŽπšπšπšŽ πšπšŠπš’πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš– 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš— ---------- A...
386 2 13
A mha fanfic story..its poorly written because I am a shit writer but I actually dont think this is the worse so I'll post it . It has some OC's of m...