First impressions

By LouieChewi666

My first MHA x Reader Fanfiction, constructive criticism welcome, please be kind. thank you. This ongoing, so... More

First Impressions
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Qualify or Fail
Part 7: Memories to Music Madness
Chapter 8: A Little Love
CHAPTER 9: Tears and Reunions
Quick notes
Birthday Bullets
Chapter 11: Blades and Bloodshed
Chapter 12: Unbreakable
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Eri, The Lost Princess
Chapter 15: Music To Sooth the Aching Sole
Bonus Chapter: Smash or Pass Game
Chapter 17: Christmas Part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Comedy of Laundry Errors
Mineta Drama, Chapter 22
Character Update Part 23
CHAPTER 24: NABU ISLAND Part 1: -
Nabu Island Part 2

Chapter 18: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

1 0 0
By LouieChewi666

A/N : Hello, I know it isn't Christmas, but~ I've been meaning to post the next chapter/ chapters. Apologies for taking so long, no excuse, just lost a bit of my drive, I'm back writing more chapters for you all to enjoy. Right, enough of my chit chat, please enjoy some fun Christmas story. THIS STORY IS RATED PG13+, FOR A COUPLE OF SWEAR WORDS USED AND THE ODD SUGGESTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Thank you

It's Christmas and the whole of UA is in wave of excitement for the special time of year. A time to be with those you hold dear, remember those special members who they lost and keep in their hearts and a time to celebrate the time that they are there.

The bell rang for break, as soon as Mr Aizawa left the room, Louie's phone rang out its trademark ringtone. Momo pointed to Louie's blazer inside pocket, letting her know.

Momo: "Louie, I think your phone is ringing."

Loui looked at her and instantly recognised the tone, and quickly got up and left to answer her phone. Down a quieter area of the corridor, she picked up the phone. It was Hopper.

Hopper: "Hey Louie, just wanted to let you know, I've got all the Class 1A's gifts, your teachers, yours and there's even some for that little cutie Eri."

Louie looked around hoping no one heard this conversation.

Louie: "Thanks Hopper, I owe you one. I hate to ask, but is there one in there for you know...." She shuddered in disgust.

Hopper sighed in agreement.

Hopper: "Yep. That's not all, Commander took the liberty of ordering for you, your class and our squad some extra gifts. Even some for the Tokoyami family too. They've dropped off some for you and Fumikage. Please don't tell them I told you?" She replied returning the same sentiment at the beginning, before brightening up.

Louie chuckled at her friend, no, her sister in arms. Louie had an idea.

Louie: "I got an idea, would you like to be my guest for Christmas, since your folks are so far away? I can cook the traditional Christmas dinner...." Louie offered.

Hopper: "Really?! Listen, I'll pay for the food, if you get me a ton of presents for Christmas too? Deal?"

Louie looked at her clock on her phone, and had to get back to the classroom.

Louie: "Hey, I've got to go back to class, I don't want to be late. Text me later when school ends, and I'll meet you to go over what we discussed." Louie said diplomatically, as she returned to her classroom.

Hopper: "Got it, talk later Cap. Bye~"

Louie: "Bye Hopper."

They clicked off as she sat down putting her phone away, back into her blazer pocket on silent.

Momo looked at Louie with a quizzical look as did the other girls. Louie reassured her it was only to do with some of the final details of some paperwork, from one of the missions and patrols they went on.

Time skip to the end of the school day............

Hopper and Louie made their way to the various shops at the mall; Louie had finally got Hopper and the last of her gifts for Tokoyami family. Her beloved was going to be surprised by the gifts she'd bought him. Not only that, she had to spoil him with some extra special gifts for him and Dark Shadow all the way from England. The last stop, they made their way to the food market to pick up their food orders, that Hopper had kindly done for them all. Louie was sure she owed Hopper, however, Hopper put her at ease, by telling her, she didn't need to owe he anything other than what they did today. Commander Saundra Fauna would be around later, for a brief visit. She wanted to surprise Louie; she kept the last part to herself.

The car had come to pick the young ladies up, laden down with their parcels they made it back to UA. Principle Nezu greeted them both.

Principle: "Hello Miss Chewie and you too Miss Hopper. Merry Christmas to you both."

The girls bowed and brought out a gift bag for him. He took it by surprise, and looked inside.

Nezu: "Thank you Girls. Have a Merry Christmas." He gratefully said as he made his way home.

The girls bowed to him and looked around. There was none around to help them get this stuff to the dorm building. Louie texted in the Class1A chat.

Louie: 'Hey, Anyone busy at the moment please?'

Deku: 'I'm free, where are you?'

Fumikage: 'Hello My Angel~ What do you need?'

Louie: 'I've got some really heavy parcels to carry, but we can't carry them all.'

Fumikage: 'Are you close?'

Dark Shadow: 'LOUIE~ Let me help!'

Louie laughed at the last message knowing full well Fumikage would be annoyed at Dark Shadow for taking his phone, but also found it really cute.

Louie: 'We're in the staff carpark, with lots of goodies and gifts...."

Kirishima and Shoji: 'On our way Louie!'

Shoji: 'Fumikage told us. Look to your left, we should be coming that direction in about ten minutes.'

Fumikage: 'See you soon My love.' <3 <3 XXXX

True to their word, they all arrived and greeted Hopper and Louie warmly. They were surprised at the amount of the contents that needed to be brought back, but they managed. It was courteous of Momo to craft a luggage trolley, to help with any parcels or with whatever it was need for. Taking one bag each, and the rest piled up on the trolley, the students made it to the dorm building before it started to snow.

Not too far away, Mr Aizawa had picked up Eri from the hospital, and was driving towards UA. Eri was wearing something special for the occasion. She hoped everyone in Class 1A would like it.

In the dorm building, Louie had hidden the gift bags in one of her secretive coffin shaped storage chests, under her bed. Even Fumikage had no idea they were there! Getting into the spirit of Christmas, the students had decided to dress up for the occasion, except Bakugo, who told everyone 'GO F***ING Hell!!' Louie was the other person who had not dressed up yet as she was helping Mina decorate the common room. Finaly, all done.

Mina: "Louie~! Your turn!" She grabbed her hand and dragged her to girl's bathroom.

A terrified Louie yelped in fear, and tried to escape, but in vain. She was handed her Christmas outfit to put on, Mina waited with a make-up bag as well, which Louie had to draw the line.

Mina: "Okay." She hated to lose to Louie, but she let Louie off a little bit.

They compromised, Louie would wear the outfit, but she would have a small amount of eyeshadow and a neutral lip stick. As Louie Changed in girl's bathroom, unenthusiastically and slightly fearful. The rest of the girls were changed by the time Louie was ready to return to the common area.

Tsu: "Momo, you and the girls look very pretty. What's taking Louie so long?" *Croak* She asked, as the all the girls shrugged.

The guys were mostly all changed, except for Bakugo who told a fare few; 'TO GO TO HELL!!' They backed off and left him. The guys went back to talking casually to each other. Some even complimented Fumikage on wearing green, saying 'it suited him well' 'You should wear that colour more often!' He thanked them somewhat embarrassed and abashed. Shoji even told him he had heard the girls saying Louie had not come out of the bathroom yet, and asked him what did he think she would say about him in his Christmas outfit?

Fumikage: "I don't know to be honest. I don't normally dress up like this for this occasion, .... but ......" Fumikage replied, stealthily looking around for Louie.

Louie was ready, her wings had decided to appear and draped down the main of her back.

Louie: "I hope I don't regret this." She muttered to herself, as she emerged from the girl's bathroom.

Out in the common area, Eri was playing with some of the class when she caught a glimpse of Louie's wings, instantly racing over to her, dragging Deku in tow.

Eri: "Deku, Louie's here!"

He let her go, the whole class turned to the cute scene of Louie picking up Eri, and laughing along with her, as she hugged her tight.

Eri: "Louie Angel!" Louie placed her back onto her feet and came down to her eye level.

Louie: "Oh Eri Princess, don't you look pretty for Christmas." Louie said, admiring Eri's little outfit in awe.

Eri: "You look like an angel. Besides, Tokoyami thinks you look really cute!" She giggled, causing Louie to blush at her compliment, with a small chuckle.

Tokoyami: "That she is Eri. My beautiful Angel." He said, as he made his way closer to them.

Louie whispered to Eri, so only she could hear.

Louie: "He looks cute too." She placed a single finger to her mouth, to signal to keep it a secret.

Eri nodded, and headed over to Aizawa, as he was standing next to Hopper with his arms folded.

Mr Aizawa: "Merry Christmas Chewie. Hopper said there was gifts for everyone? Do you mind going to collect them please?" He asked getting the class in some sort of controlled order.

Louie used her vampire strength and speed, and came back with six large sacks. They were covered in stars and glittery décor across the soft velvet material, bulging at the seams. Louie pulled out a large gift for Mr Aizawa, then proceeded to hand out the others to the rest of her class. The last sack, she stood it in front of Eri.

Louie: "Merry Christmas Eri, these are from myself, my agency and my families to you. Enjoy." Louie said, happily.

Eri pulled the gifts out one by one, and read each of the labels attached, her smile illuminated each time. At the end she thanked her, as she bombarded her with a hug, knocking her over crying happy tears.

Eri: "Thank you Louie! You're too kind and we don't deserve your kindness."

Louie sat up, and wiped her tears off her cheek, with a tissue she had up her sleeve. Louie had an idea, and suggested they all go and eat. They all enjoyed the food, even some of the foods Hopper and Louie had prepared from their English recipes. After the festivities, the whole class tidied the rubbish away; washed up and helped Eri get ready to go home with Mr Aizawa. Louie came up to her teacher for a moment, and gave him a special bag; with all the presents for Eri and himself, and the class.

It was a few hours later, Louie looked out to the falling snow floating outside her window. Some, were in their rooms, others were just relaxing in the common room. Some of the guys were finishing watching a film together. Kirishima noticed Tokoyami being quiet, in the kitchen earlier, until he heard the dismay in Kaminari's voice over Tokoyami's present off of Louie.

Kaminari: "AAww man! How? I mean, how did you get a sword off of Louie Tokoyami?"

Fumikage: "She knows my taste." He simply stated, as he crossed one leg to rest casually on the other, leaning back on the sofa. Contentwith everything, he smiled as his class men walked away still frustrated in hisanswer, yet bamboozled as to where Louie got that sword. He will never know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.3K 20
Y/n finished her years at U.A and is finally ready to start a new chapter in her life to become a hero. With a little bit of help, you found a job as...
386 2 13
A mha fanfic story..its poorly written because I am a shit writer but I actually dont think this is the worse so I'll post it . It has some OC's of m...
413 27 12
!THIS STORY IS EXTREMELY OLD AND IS NOT THAT GOOD AND CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! This is a story about Y/N, a 16 year o...
19 0 8
I screwed up my first one by accident and can't access it so I'm starting over with this one. I am a novice writer so please leave feedback/construct...