EMERALD

By AverySJM

Born abused Raised a slave Left for dead But that's when my life took a better turn when I learnt that I'm m... More

Chapter 1: Left for dead
Chapter 2: Mother nature's daughter
Chapter 3:Who is going to be my date at the dance
Chapter 4: Embarassed
Chapter 5: The incident
Chapter 6: Teleportation
Chapter 7: Guest
Chapter 8: Amusement park
Chapter 9: Weird vibes
Chapter 10: Realm of Shadows
Author's note
Chapter 11: Vampire Ethan
Chapter 12: the Friday date p1
Chapter 13: the date p2
Chapter 14: Leaving
Chapter 15: Fun with friends
Chapter 16: Goodbye
Chapter 18: Ellen
Chapter 19: Bonding with the sister
Chapter 20: The bite of memories
Chapter 21: Meeting the mother-in-law to be
Chapter 22: Shopping turned to a catfight
Chapter 23: Elder Jerome's daughter
Author's note
Chapter 24: Punishment
Characters
Chapter 25: BIRTHDAY
Chapter 26: Birthday p2
Chapter 27: Attacked
Author's note
Another book

Chapter 17: First day at the vampire realm

5 3 0
By AverySJM

"Go and freshen up, the bathroom is over there and there is a walk in closet there, the white cardboards have your things and your clothes. The maid will bring your food."

"I will kill you if you keep on ignoring my question, you hear me!?"

"So you're gonna kill your fiance and become a widow before you even get married?" He said with sarcasm, this guy is really making my blood boil.

"I'd rather marry your corpse if you die." I said with a smirk, l won the battle now there is nothing he can say to refute my words.

"Tsk tsk tsk fortunately for you, l am already a corpse." He said now smirking. I huffed in annoyance and went straight to the bathroom knowing fully well that l can't win an argument against him.

"I am going to sort some business so if you need anything ask the maid." He shouted before l heard the door closing which means he went out. I quickly finished bathing, wearing a bathrobe l went out to the walk in closet. The wide room was divided in two colours, black and white, so the white side is mine.

'Now let's check what this moron got us for clothes.'

'you do know he's a King, right' Emmy said

'yeah but not my King' l said opening the wardrobe. I looked at the clothes inside, l raised a brow.

'well this is suspicious' l said, the clothes on the other side are the clothes l like to wear, like oversized t-shirts and hoodies and cargoes.

"Did he sneak in my house and wardrobe to see what type of clothes l like to wear" l said to no one in particular.

Then the other side is full of all kinds of dresses arranged by colour. Looking around l saw a glass table in the middle of the room with jewelry, half of it contained women's jewelry like diamond necklaces, bangles, earrings and etc. The other side had man's watches, rings and etc.

'wow these watches must be expensive.' l said mentally to the girls. I looked to the corner and saw another door so I opened it. I squealed upon seeing what's inside, there inside is thousands of shoes.

'Girl, shoes are bad for your health.' Emma said which l completely ignored. All the walls have cardboards of shoes and half side is white and the other black, so am guessing the white side is mine. How did he manage to arrange all my stuff in just one day or did he already plan this coz he knew l wouldn't refuse to come with him.

I entered the room and started looking at the shoes. First l went to the Sneakers, secondly I went to the sandals and finally the heels. I squealed when I saw many different types of heels arranged label by label. Oh gosh, l love heels especially the long ones.

After an hour or two of exploring the closest, l finally went out to sleep.

I woke to the sound of a knock on the door.

"Come in"

A young lady, or let's just say maybe the same age as me probably. She was wearing a black and white attire, l think she's a maid. She bowed and greeted me.

"Good morning miss Emerald, the King said that if you're done come to the garden for breakfast." She said and went to the bathroom, l sat on the bed watching what she was doing until she came out.

"Your bath water is ready" she said coming out.

"What's your name?"

"Rebecca"

"are you a vampire?"

"No and your personal maid" she said going to the window to open the curtains. She really is beautiful with blonde hair and brown eyes.

I stood up and went to the bathroom and did my business. I wore a green floral off shoulder dress that just above my knees and brown sandals, walking out l saw Rebecca waiting for me at the dressing table.

I frowned, she seemed to notice my confusion.

"The King instructed me to do your makeup and hair for you." She said and went there and sat down.

"Wow, you look beautiful. I wish l had long hair like you" she said after fixing my hair and makeup.

"Thanks Rebecca, your hair is just as beautiful as you"

"Thank you Miss Emerald" she said blushing.

"Please don't call me Miss, just call me Emerald."

"But the King won't like it, I'll be punished if l disobey his order." She with her head down.

"Ok, you can call by my name when we're alone." I said smiling sweetly.

"Now let's go Emerald before the king gets angry." She said, l stood up and followed behind. She tied my hair into a loose ponytail and simple makeup.

We finally arrived at the garden, the castle is beautiful and also huge. Looking around the garden, l couldn't help but admire the beauty of it. I will definitely spent time here.

I saw Ethan already waiting at the table.

"Good morning Ethan" l said
sitting the opposite chair at the table.

"Morning Amor, not angry anymore?" He said smiling, l rolled my eyes.

"I was until l saw the shoes."

"What's with you and shoes, it seems you love shoes more than anything else."

"I don't love shoes that much, well okay l love shoes but that's not the point."

"So what do you love?"

"You" l said and he started coughing.

"What, it's not like l haven't said before." I said and started eating.

"It's nothing, l just swallowed too quickly." He said wiping his mouth a handkerchief.

"Hey aren't we supposed to be sitting in a shed or you still have that potion."

"Oh about that, l lied that day. Royal vampires don't get affected by the sun."

"By the way, where is your sister."

"She told me she will come see you later coz she's busy with something."

"Oh" l continued eating.

"Enjoy your breakfast, you can tour around the castle with your maid. I have important things to do so bye Amor." He said standing up and kissed my forehead.

"Bye love, I'll just enjoy the garden." I said smiling and he winked disappearing. I ate my breakfast and decided to take a walk in the garden.

"Rebecca can you leave me alone for some time, l want to relax in the garden." I said as politely I could.

"Okay, if you need anything I'll be in the kitchen." She said and left.
_________________________________________
A/C

I guess you can never win against Ethan in petty fights 😏
_________________________________________
A/N

Please vote and comment.

AverySJM 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.9K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
17.2K 235 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
527K 17.2K 19
**UNEDITED**"Are you going to love me, or hurt me?" I asked as I stared into ocean blue eyes. "Princess why would I ever hurt you?" For a long momen...
3.3M 85.5K 37
Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's been mute since she was 15 and only talks t...