'President Min:My Love'||MYG|...

By sOFYrahman_

It's the story of South Korea's president Mr.Min Yoongi, who is heartless, emotionless, psycho, and cold. No... More

Author
Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(Smut)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Smut)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17(Smut)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 04

1.5K 85 2
By sOFYrahman_

Next day-

Author pov:

Y/n : Bye bye kids....we will meet tomorrow. *smile*

Kids : Bye Miss !!!

Y/n chuckled as she heard their cheerful voice.

Taehee: Miss .

Y/n : Hey baby bear.....you need something ?

Taehee : Miss this is for you .*smile*

Taehee gave a cute mini teddy to Y/n .

Y/n hold & smile.

Y/n : Thank you my bear.*smile* but why uou are giving me this ?

Taehee : Bcz you are fav . *boxy smile*

Y/n : Aww...thank you baby .

Suddenly Taehee yell .

Taehee : Han uncle!!!!

Han : Miss Taehee....we need to go....*smile*

Y/n : Her class is over Mr.Han...you can take her .

Han : Yes...Ok Miss Taehee lets go sir is waiting for you .

Taehee : Bye Bye miss !!!

Y/n : Bye .*waving at Taehee*

But she dont know that that Han is holding his phone's camera on her secretly& its on a video call .Its none other than Yoongi.Yoongi told him to go & pic Taehee as an excuse & video call him so that he can see her.

When Y/n is busy with Taehee Yoongi observes her activities with a smile .Han head is low bcz Yoongi told his man not to look at her so.

After coming out Yoongi talked to him in call .

Yoongi : Take Taehee back to mansion safely .

Han : Yes King .

Yoongi: & that work which i give it to you ...

Han : Its will done before the Queen goes there.*whisper*

Yoongi : Good .

With that Yoongi cut the call.

Han : *takes a breath never thought King would fall in love with a simple innocent girl .*sigh*I hope she will be ok.

Taehee : Uncle lets go....im tired .*pout*

Han : Oh yeah...lets go...

Evening-6:00pm

Y/n goes inside her room. Snowy is following her.

Y/n gives him water in a bowl , after that she makes Snowy go towards the living room & Snowy obeys her . She close her door after he left.She go towards her mini closet which near her bed & take out a night dress .

She keeps it on her bed .

She goes inside her washroom for a good shower.

Time skip~

After 15 minutes y/n came out from her washroom while a towel wrap around her small body. She sit on her bed & take her dress. She stood up & removed her towel,she is just wearing her bra & underwear.She take her night dress & wear it .

But she dont know that someone is watching her with lust from his screen .He is breathing heavily as he saw her half-naked body .

Yoongi: Oh love you are so beautiful & innocent like a flower .*smirk*

Here Yoongi is in his room sitting in his bed while watching her from his ipad .

(imagine nightime)

Yoongi : You are making me hard Love breathing heavily *

Yoongi looks down at his member which is hard like rock .

Well, Yoongi told his men to set cameras in her apartment.So her whole apartment is secure with hidden cameras except her washroom.He was talking about this work at that time.

Yoongi : Oh...my angel now you become this devil's addiction & his obsession.*smirk*

Yoongi slide his hand under his sweatpants & holds his member .

He groaned & started jerking it with his hand.

He lay down & keep his ipad near him & pleasuring himself while thinking about her .

Yoongi...oh...ahh....angel...~*moan*

After 5 min he cum & breathing heavily.

Yoongi : Soon you will be in my bed .....& i will slide my member in your beautiful pussy.*smirk*

After that, he takes a tissue & cleans himself.

Then he looked at the screen & saw she is making dinner in her kitchen & Snowy was with her .

Yoongi : After you come here i will never let you to do any work You will rule my Kingdom like me .*smile*

Next day-7:00am

Yoongi groaned in sleep as he heard his phone is ringing bcz of alarm.

He sits on his bed & rubs his face .

then he go towards his washroom for his morning routine.

After 1 hour-

Yoongi come out from his closet after getting ready .

Today he needs to attend a meeting with some businessmen & politicians.

Yoongi looks at himself in his mirror & wears his watch.

Then he looks at his phone & opens it to check his love .

Then he saw her sleeping while wrapping a blanket on her while pouting .

Yoongi chuckled & locked his phone . He take his phone in his pocket & apply lip balm on his lips .He is still kind sleepy so he yanks but shakes his head bcz he needs to go & its important.

***************

I will update Soon.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
3.2K 268 22
He is lost in his dark past and searching for some light he shows that he doesn't want it but he knows he is lonely and need someone who can exactly...
105K 4.1K 34
What happens if a mafia marries you just for revenge? Kang Y/N, daughter of Min Yoongi's enemy who got married to him forcefully! You were just bein...
13.7K 516 11
Yoongi is unhealthily obsessed with his piano teacher Areum. Ever since he was 11 years old he knew she was the only one for him. He finally got the...