Junooniyat (βœ”)

By Darlings009

Beauty lived In a quaint village with her parents, desiring to follow in her father's footsteps as a lawyer... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89

CHAPTER 21

190 16 0
By Darlings009

Khalid Chaudhary
*******************

"Sir we have to leave", said a man entering our home. I looked up from the couch, confused at what he was talking about.

"Who are you and why do we need to leave?", I asked, walking towards him.

"My name is Haider, sir. It's important and we need to leave", he replied, his tone sympathetic. I could sense a sense of urgency in his voice, causing my heart to beat faster.

"What's the reason? If you're not going to tell me, then feel free to leave", I said, gesturing towards the main door.

"Its about Maryam", he said, and my heart stopped. My daughter's name ringing in my ears, I felt a sense of anxiety and fear.

"What about her?", I asked, my voice trembling.

"Sir, she's been shot", he replied. My mind couldn't process this information. My daughter, shot? It couldn't be true.

"Are you out of your mind? What are you saying?", asked Yasmine, making her way towards us, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry, mam. She's in ICU and has lost lots of blood", he said, just as his phone started ringing.

"Excuse me", he said, stepping away to answer the call. I turned to face Yasmine, her eyes wide with shock and tears falling freely.

"He is lying, Khalid. Maryam is fine. She called us an hour ago, saying she was coming home", she said, crying.

"Sir, we need to leave", Haider, said and I nodded, taking Yasmine's hand. We left our home, both of us feeling scared and uncertain.

***********

Yasmine Chaudhary
********************

As I sit in the car, the memories flood my mind like a powerful wave. The moment I held my precious gudiya for the first time, she was so small and so adorable. But she was a fighter from the start, being born prematurely in the 7th month due to some complications.

The doctor had given us a heart breaking news that I can't conceive again. I was so heart broken, but i started living my life watching my gudiya. And I was grateful because I had my gudiya, with me.

But now, hearing that she has been shot, a sharp pain pierces through my heart. It feels like a part of me is bleeding and iam helpless. If anything happens to her, I will not be able to live. She is my world, my everything.

Oh Allah, please keep my daughter safe. I cannot bear the thought of losing her. My heart aches at the mere thought of her being in danger. I pray to Allah, the protector, to watch over my gudiya and keep her safe.

"Ya Allah I beg you, keep my Maryam safe. You are the most merciful and compassionate one, so I ask for your infinite mercy to be bestowed upon your humble servant.

My heart is filled with worry and fear for her safety, Ya Allah I pray that you protect her from all harm and danger. I trust you that you will watch over her. Oh Allah, please mercy on us, your devoted servants, and keep my daughter safe. I cannot bear the thought of anything happening to her, she is my world. With every breathing I take, I pray for her well-being. My Allah please grant my plea and protect my daughter from all harm. I put my trust in you, the most merciful and benevolent one. Keep my daughter safe, Oh Allah, let her always be surrounded by love and protection", These words were spoken with a trembling voice, as a mother poured her heart out to the almighty, seeking his grace and blessings for her precious daughter's safety.

"Use kuch nhi hoga Yasmine", Khalid mumble giving my hand a squeeze.

Inshallah nothing will happen to her, I thought and closed my eyes while keeping her in my prayers.

________________________________________

Assalamualaikum, hope y'all are doing great??

Please do comment guy's not only voting 😔😔

Have a nice day 😘😘

Allah hafiz 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 71.9K 52
Just one slight mistake threw me into a world that knows nothing but crime, violence, betrayal, and death. Just one slight incident led me into the...
6.3K 155 10
"Do you have any idea what will I do to that smart mouth or yours, darling?" "What are saying?" "Oh my innocent babygirl, you didn't understand, did...
589K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!βœ”πŸ”±βœ… "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...