A Love like Ours || V Min Koo...

By Koochim21

SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook)... More

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ❤️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 ❤️
38
39
40
41
42
43 🌘
44
45
Update
SEASON 2 🌼
S2 - 2
S2- 3
S2- 4
S2 - 6 ❤️
S2-7
S2- 8
S2 - 9
S2 - 10
S2 - 11
S2- 12
S2 - 13
S2 - 14
S2 - 15
S2 - 16
S2 - 17
S2- 18
S2 - 19
S2 - 20
S2 - 21
S2 - 22 🌔
VOTE
S2 - 23
S2 - 24 ♥️
S2- 25
S2-26
S2-27 ❤️
S2- 28 The End 💐

S2- 5

701 52 12
By Koochim21

Shinae places Jiha on the couch as she changes her clothes after Soha gives her a bath. Just then she switches on the television as she selects a particular channel.

" Hmm I am hearing a lot about this choreography channel these days let's take a look."

She gets engrossed in the dance when she feels little movements beside her as she looks beside her and finds Jiha vibing with the dance as she was moving her hands and running legs in air vibing with the song , it brings a wide smile on Shinae's face.

" Omg my baby is vibing with the song. Seems like it will be your hobby once you grow up just like your mom."

Jiha makes a little happy noises as she vibes with the dance of Jimin, Shinae looks towards Jiha and then Jimin and then again at Jiha as she  coos squishing Jiha's chubby cheeks.
Just then she observes a female dancer with Jimin too as they dance to together.

" She must be his girlfriend ."

Shinae speaks as she really likes their chemistry that's when she hears something being dropped as she immediately looks at the back even Jiha stops moving getting scared by sudden loud sound. Soha dropped the cerelac bowl  of Jiha as  her eyes were sticked on television, she got to see Jimin after such a long time but... with a girl.

" Are you okay Unnie?"
She comes out of her thoughts

" Oh yeah I am fine it just slipped by my hands."

" You must be tired unnie come sit I will clean it... ."

Everything she says goes above head of Soha as she was unable to remove her eyes from tv that's when she observes Jiha vibing with Jimin as this clenched her heart even more. Her guilt of separating a daughter from her father starts killing her from inside  again. Shinae makes her sit on the couch beside Jiha and starts cleaning the mess.

" this choreographer looks quite smart right unnie? And his dance is so graceful. I guess Jiha really liked him, she was vibing with him a lot and seemed to be so happy, I saw her showing interest in something so much for the first time..."

Soha looks at Jiha who was vibing with Jimin as her heart pained whole Shinae continues to speak while cleaning.

" No wonder he is getting so popular these days. And that girl beside him she must be his girlfriend. They both are really couple goals. "

Shinae speaks while cleaning.

Soha's eyes glistened as something from past flashes in front of her eyes.

"" I promise you myself, if not you then nobody else. For this park belongs to you and only you ""

' You moved on Jiminie I am so happy for you.'

She saw how Jimin smiled and bowed towards camera as that girl joined him. She looks towards him in the same way as she used to admire him once. She closes her eyes as her heart pained at their memories but atleast he is happy that's what she ever wanted for him and she promised herself to never disturb him again and keep Jiha away from him.
Soha picks up Jiha in her arms  as she pecks her forehead admiring her baby with glistening eyes.

' You will have your mom princess. She will always be there for you I will never let you feel the absence of a dad. I hope you will be able to forgive me for separating you from your dad but see how happy he is now that's what we want pumpkin isn't it?'
She  walks away from tv set with Jiha in her arms .

------------

* And cut! *

Director speaks as Jimin walks away from stage immediately even his fake smile fades now while his friend remains standing she decides to give him some time as he gets changed in changing room.

He comes out and finds Taehyung and Jungkook standing waiting for him.

"Hyung? Jungkook? You both here? Is everything alright? "

He questions as Taehyung looks towards Jungkook.

" Why? Can't we meet our brother? We just wanted to spend sometime with him. Is it too much to ask?"

Jimin smiles a little as he goes and hugs Taehyung and Jungkook feeling better immediately. Though Taehyung has tried to convince him many times to come and live with then but Jimin denies always saying that he doesn't want to leave his mom's house as it reminds him a lot about her and that special person.

" Anytime hyung anytime!" Jimin speaks as Taehyung smiles towards Jungkook who nods.

They visit their favorite childhood restaurant outside the town near their school as they were  reminiscing their old times together. Jimin felt a lot better remembering their childhood times as he continued to talk about how he was punished once for bunking the class.
Taehyung looks towards Jungkook who smiles at him as they saw how old Jimin was back with them.

They dropped him back to his mom's house on their way back to home and it's more  during these times when he is left alone when he is with noone when her thoughts come flooding and hits him like a truck as he looks towards the bottles of liquor he stored, he walks towards them. Nothing can cure that void that emptiness inside him he will have to take a temporary relief as always .

----------------

Shinae was walking down the street at night  when she noticed  a creepy man following her from quite a long time. She saw in one of the mirrors on the shops that he is carrying a knife too.

" Oh no!" she speeds up her walk as that man behind increases his speed  too.

Gngguk was standing in between his men who were surrounding him in alert position as he was scrolling through the order and discussing the deal with his men standing beside his cars on the street.
Just then he gets s call from his mom as he starts talking to her.

" no mom ! Mom-"

He looks towards his men before speaking in a low voice.

" I am not interested in blind dates."

His mom continues to speak as he feels his heart tightening even at the thought of dating a stranger women someone who is not... her. Her? He recalls those park moments as her face flashes in front of his eyes. He takes in a deep breath. Though he used to deny the blind dates earlier too but that thought never made him restless but now  dating someone else even that thought was tightening his chest and making him restless.

" Yeah! Yeah! i am here not in my thoughts I am listening."

But then again his mind drifts away to her again as he can see her smiling at that little boy while accepting that bouquet and then ruffling his hair as a little smile formed on his face.

Shinae  spots a group of men dressed in black with a man in black shirt tucked in black pants standing in between them who seemed to be their boss, he looked handsome  with his hair strands falling on his face as he was busy with someone on phone.

she got in a delimmae whether she should ask for help as they were intimidating her too. . She looks back and finds that man rushing towards her as  his red eyes and drunk state scared the shit out of her then she looks at  that man again. She decides to take help from that handsome stranger  nevertheless as she can't take help from his men who would follow the orders of their boss only.

" Okay mom bye take care."
Mrs Jeon speaks something.
" Oh no no, not those good wishes again mom. Nothing's gonna happen like that no matter how much you root for me."

Shinae rushes as his men gets alert trying to block her path but then she points towards the man behind her but them being his bodyguards can't help her as they are devoted in the duty and safety of their boss so they didn't gave her the way but as she passes through a street light  as her face becomes clear, they all looked towards each other and smiled as their head gaurd motions them to make way .

Gngguk chuckles as he shakes his head while  giving   his phone to his secretary.

Suddenly someone grabs his arm from behind  him out of blue as he is taken aback a bit and it  takes him some seconds to process everything.

She starts mumbling before he  can turn around

" Please! Please! Save me that man is trying to chase me with wrong intentions. Please help me. ."

Gngguk looks towards the man who was blocked by his  bodyguards.

He turns his neck a little to the side . " Don't worry"

He looks towards that man as his aura darkens completely.

" Get the f uvk out of here before I make you dead meat!! "

Gngguk shouts as that man trembles in fear  and walks away which scared even Shinae a little as she starts doubting her decision of asking help from him a little.
Gngguk turns his neck to side

" Miss! He is gone you are safe now."

He turns around as his eyes widens on finding that girl from park as she  removes her hands from his arm backing away a little .

Shinae looks up at him with fear in her eyes as his heart flutters,   Gngguk almost gasps at her closer view she was a divine beauty with a golden heart. His dark aura immediately softens as he continues to stare in her eyes, those beautiful ocean blue eyes, he wants to dive in them or maybe drown if she allows. He starts feeling those unexplained feelings again, something that he never felt before.

" S-sorry for touching you without permission."
She points towards his arm slowly as Gngguk's heart almost bursts at this adorable gesture of her.

" T-Thank you so much!"

She bows at him as Gngguk stands there speechless.

She immediately rushes away from that place getting intimidated by so many men around him. She even stumbles  a little on her path getting nervous but balances herself. ' Shinae you clumsy @ ss!!' she scolds herself mentally before rushing away from that place.

It takes him sometime to come back to his senses as he looks around and finds his secretary grinning widely  at him.

" L-let's go!"

He walks towards his car but stopped on his way and turns around.

" Wait! How did she managed to reach me bypassing you all."

He looks towards the head gaurd who bows his head trying his best to control his smile as Gngguk shakes his head and turns around getting inside his car as a little smile forms on his face too.

___________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 261 9
it is teakook story.... jungkook who is madly in love with a tae. who he is messaging daily in a Wattpad pm...by read his bio and stories. and anothe...
65.5K 2.2K 41
A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL NAMED KIM Y/N SECRETLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PLAYBOY IN THE SCHOOL NAMED KIM TAEHYUNG. SHE IS CONFUSED WHETHER HE HAS THE SAME FE...
4.4K 100 17
Let's see the life of a girl whose brothers are her teachers ~Who made this Junglebook a teacher? ~Who let you get in high school? And how dare you...
1.3K 65 28
This story is in Hinglish.