STEPBROTHERS | BTS

By Saanfics

"please dude.stay away from me" "oh come on we don't want to be close to you!" one of them spoke, "we're neve... More

Introduction
accident
re-marriage
first impression
Shifting In
bestie date?
Funeral
death
hate you
moving out
Him...
Choices
Tit for Tat
Ichor
Memories
Memories pt.2
Attacked
curse
secret admirer
Truth
Access
will you join hands with me?
drunk
Rescued
revelation
Stray Kids
romance
bouquet
Movie Marathon
thunderstorm
princess
party
found him
checkmate lee!
i love you!
the end is near
instagram account
end this together
Déjà vu
propose
sweethearts
OZONE!
epilogue
gratitude
QnA

Dream

768 32 1
By Saanfics

hello sweethearts!!! 

?: why do you call them sweethearts???

a/Saan: because they are my sweethearts, we are a family there is fights, sorrows and unconditional love

sunlight caress y/n's face and she closed her eyes tightly, she opened her eyes only to face headache, groaning at the pain she sat holding her forehead. 

she opened the side drawer only to find that headache med is over, sighing y/n got up and went to fresh up, after changing in comfy wear she came down as its weekend. 

she reached in kitchen while massaging her temples, she looked and saw binita, y/n said,"i really need a strong coffee" binita taunted,"of course you need it" 

y/n sighed and said,"you joined university yesterday and today is weekend, nice plan" sarcasm visible in her tone, binita scoffed at her words. 

y/n sat on countertop with her coffee mug swinging her legs, y/n looked what binita's cooking, y/n said,"is this paneer makhini?" binita nodded and said,"thought to cook Indian cuisine"

y/n got down and started helping her, she said,"thanks to you i also know how to cook few dishes from Indian cuisine" binita smiled a little. boys went out for some work in morning. 

y/n said,"you go take out flour and make dough of it I'll take care of this" binita nodded and went to take out flour but the container was in upper shelf. 

binita tip toed and took the container while bring it down from upper shelf it slipped from her hand and all flour fell on binita also the container fell on ground with a loud sound.

y/n looked behind only to find binita covered in flour, y/n tried but couldn't stop herself from laughing out loud and that's when boys entered in home. 

they heard laughing sound and went to kitchen only to witness y/n laughing at binita's poor situation, binita smiled a little looking at y/n laughing her heart out. 

binita picked a fist full of flour from ground and threw it on y/n and now y/n's face is covered in flour seeing this, it was binita's turn to laugh. 

y/n looked at her in disbelief, y/n run behind binita in kitchen, binita took a hold on a spatula to fight y/n also took another spatula and they started their sword fight from spatulas. 

y/n said smiling,"your fencing skills improved" binita complimented,"so does your" y/n said,"oh! i am getting nostalgia, you were the one who forced me to join fencing when you lived here" 

binita said,"you know i always wanted to be a fencer and i would have been if mom-dad's plane didn't cra-" she stopped in between when she realized what she was about speak. 

both y/n and binita stopped and boys already hide themselves so they can basically eavesdrop (by the way its a bad manner to eavesdrop guys! boys: oh shut up and go shu shu and let us listen! author saan: you! i created you all and this is how you are talking to me!), y/n and binita stood while their back supported countertop. 

y/n switched off the stove, y/n suggested,"you know i can handle business and you can resume what you left" binita scoffed and said,"thanks but i will manage and it won't last long business is better"

y/n apologized,"i am sorry because of me this all happened, i am so sick of this all" her eyes filled up she expressed,"i am so guilty that still i can't look into eyes of kook oppa" 

binita side hugged and said,"its not your or mine fault its our dads, they took enmity with him"  y/n said putting her head on binita's shoulder,"sometimes it feels like we don't deserved it"

binita sadly smiled and said changing the topic,"anyways what you call jungkook as?" y/n got separated and looked at her then she realized what she spoke a while ago.

y/n replied,"what and this kitchen....we need to clean it, don't we" y/n quickly took mop to clean it, binita teased,"you are accepting them y/n just accept the fact girl" 

y/n replied without looking,"no! never, at least not in this life" binita commented helping her to clean,"you should never say never" y/n rolled and they cleaned kitchen.

boys went in a room and seokjin asked jungkook,"what you did that she started accepting you and not me i mean us!" jungkook said,"that day we played some games so maybe that's why"

other looked at jungkook in disbelief, taehyung asked,"and she agreed to play with you?" jungkook replied,"yes!" others looked at each other then at jungkook. 

after a while, binita and y/n came out of kitchen after completing their cooking and sat on couch in living room, boys came downstairs and saw y/n & binita talking about something. 

binita inquired,"you are taking computer programming as additional course?" y/n replied,"yes!" binita confirmed,"aren't there only 2 years left in your post graduation.." y/n replied,"yes, so?"

binita asked,"how are you going to complete 3 years course in 2 years?" y/n answered,"i just have to stop other works for a while to focus on this" 

binita asked,"Why are you doing this all of the sudden?" y/n said,"because before when someone hacked through our system i had aru who was good in this but now i need alternative"

binita continued her words,"and you don't trust anyone in thses matters..." y/n nodded and said,"now i know why we all get along" binita asked,"why?"

y/n said,"somewhere we all left our dreams due to situation just like aru she wanted to be a computer developer but the course was so expensive that she chose simple business studies then you wanted to be fencer. Also sa wanted to serve for military"

binita asked,"and what about you? what you wanted to do...." y/n smiled remembering she said,"law... i wanted be an advocate...i wanted to fight for justice... but then dad's acci-" 

she didn't continued, y/n got a call so she left from there to a corner to talk,boys came and sat on other sofa their, binita looked at them passed a smile to them. 

binita looked at y/n she wasn't looking in good mood, binita's eyes went on y/n's hand which is in fist, binita came to y/n and asked her raising her eyebrow that what's the matter. 

y/n said after she hung up,"get ready we are flying to somewhere" binita looked at her with serious expression and nodded, y/n looked at jungkook while going upstairs. 

they came back with luggage and they were all ready to leave, seokjin asked,"where are you both going?" y/n answered,"there is a meeting on a project in which park industry and kim enterprises are in partnership" he nodded and y/n left with binita.

outside jack was there with a car and kept both of their luggage and drove them to airport, yoongi came to seokjin and said,"i hacked the system and found there is no such project"

jimin exclaimed,"we should know it!" hoseok said,"she lied" namjoon continued,"and now went away" taehyung suggested,"we should follow her" jungkook said,"no, there must be a reason" seokjin said,"and you know she is Ichor and she'll find out then we'll be in trouble"

they nodded and decided to wait for y/n with worried hearts, seokjin went with others towards dining area where the food was kept, they began to eat it. 

.

.

.

2 days passed....

.

.

.

.

4 days passed.....

and today again it was weekend as 6 days passed since y/n and binita left,yoongi couldn't track their location, boys are sitting in living room with their tensed minds. 

a car pulled in driveway of house, they knew maybe y/n came back and their guess was right when y/n came in the house alone. then they looked behind and saw binita supporting aruem

you liked the twist? i hope, so tell me in comments how you felt!!! i would be expecting paragraphs!!

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 21!!

I'LL SEE YA'ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER,TILL THEN TAKE CARE!!!

LOVE YA~

BYE~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.8K 24
?- y/n i love you so much. y/n- I love you too,mere Jaan. two love birds are happy in each other arms. ____________ ?- sorry brother, you can't take...
50K 1.9K 34
This is a story about a girl who is a tomboy. Her father doesn't give her much time. But she doesn't care either. She's scary, but caring. She doesn'...
148K 5.4K 47
??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we say no, you can't step out." "Curfew st...
35.7K 1.1K 37
A Fragile and Depressed girl, abandoned by her own biological family when she was just four years old. She got adopted at the age of seven by a kind...