Life As We know It

By lexidulac

Story follows Angel and Lex just dealing with the shit life they have been dealt. At least they have eachothe... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch 3
Ch 4
6
7
8
9

Ch 5

259 2 0
By lexidulac

“Al?” Lex lightly knocked at his door. “ I’m lonely...... Angel is working late......want company?”

His ears twitched at the sound of Lex’s voice, he opened the door, his eyes filled with relief “Lex... I was hoping you would be back soon.” He scans over Lex’s body hungrily, taking in every curve and detail. Even after all these centuries, he couldn’t deny the allure that a Lycanthrope held over him. “You’re always welcome here, little wolf.Alastor moves aside, allowing her to enter his room. The air was thick with desire and the scent of arousal as he closed the door behind him. He approached her, his movements predatory yet controlled. His eyes locked onto hers, their intensity causing her to shiver slightly. He ran a clawed finger down her cheek, tracing the outline of her jaw before cupping her face gently in his palm. His breath hitches as Lex nuzzles against him, feeling a rush of possessiveness and desire coursing through his veins. He wraps his arms around her, pulling her close as their lips finally meet in a fierce, passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss Lex takes in his naked form before she looks into his eyes. “So have you ever done this before?”

Alastor chuckled darkly, the sound vibrating against lips. “Done what, my dear?” He asks, his tone teasing as he runs his tongue along the edge of her earlobe. “Made love to a Lycanthrope?”

“ You know what I am? ” She couldn’t hide the surprise in her voice.

“Oh, I know what you are, And I assure you, I’ve never been with anyone quite like you.” His hand slid down to cup her ass cheek possessively, squeezing gently as he nibbled on her earlobe.

“But you have had sex before right?” Lex asked with concern.

“Oh, of course. I’m not inexperienced. But you... you’re different. You bring out things in me that I thought were long forgotten.” He trailed kisses along her neck, nipping gently.

Lex smiled. “ That’s good... from what I was told you were a hopeless virgin.” She looked into his eyes. “I didn’t want to make you do anything you didn’t want to do.”

His eyes flashed with amusement. “That’s hardly the case... I just don’t have much interest in sins of the flesh.... But there is something about you, my dear that makes me want to show you just how... hungry I am”

He slowly pushed Lex against the wall, his hard length trapped between them. “I’ll be gentle with you,” he whispered, his lips brushing against hers once more as he began to kiss her deeply. His hands roamed over her body, exploring every curve and muscle, removing her clothing as he went.

The room pulsated with the rhythm of their heated breathing, the air thick with their arousal. Lex’s eyes were wide with anticipation, her heart pounding in her chest as Alastor explored her body. She could feel his hardness pressing into her thigh, urging her on.

As if reading her thoughts, he slid his hand between them and slowly pushed against her folds. She was wet, so ready for him. He groaned into the kiss as he felt her muscles tighten around his finger. “You’re going to feel so good around my cock.” He slipped another finger inside her, stretching her slowly. She cried out into the kiss, her body arching into his touch. He withdrew his fingers, watching as she panted softly, awaiting his next move. With one swift motion, Alastor positioned himself at her entrance and slowly pressed inside, causing her to gasp. He groaned against her lips as he felt her tighten around him, his cock filling her perfectly. “Fuck,” he muttered, beginning to slowly thrust inside her. His movements were measured and deliberate, each thrust sending shockwaves of pleasure through them both.

Her breath hitched as he began to move inside her, his cock stretching her walls with each thrust. She arched into him, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony. Her nails dug into his shoulders, leaving faint trails of blood on his skin. “More,”

He chuckled darkly, his thrusts becoming more forceful as he complied with her demand. His hips slammed against hers, their skin slapping together with each impact. “You’re perfect ” he growled, his voice laced with desire and possession.

“Bed....” Lex whispered as she nipped his ear.

He grinned wickedly, pulling her off the wall and carrying her to the bed. “As you wish, my dear,” he replied before tossing her onto the mattress. He climbed on top of her, his hard length once again pressing against her entrance.With a sinister smirk he thrust into her, burying his length deep inside her once more. He stilled trying to regain control. “Fuck...” He breathed out in a shaky whisper.

“Hey.” She smiled as he looked at her. “ Just let the animal take over.” she softly kissed him. “ It will be alright, just give in.”

“Lex...” He breathed her name out in a ragged whisper.“I can’t... If I do.....I’m going to...” He warned her, his hips jerking erratically as he tried to hold back the inevitable. His body was on the brink of release, every nerve ending screaming with pleasure..

“It’s alright.” Lex stroked his cheek reassuringly. “ It’s the pull to claim.... get it over with and we can start round two.”

Alastor let out a low growl, his eyes flashing with primal desire as he felt himself lose control completely. With one final thrust, he cried out Lex’s name in a mixture of pleasure and release, his seed pouring deep inside her. His body trembled as he rode out the waves of his orgasm, every muscle in his body tensing and relaxing with each pulse of pleasure. Finally, he collapsed on top of her, their sweat-slicked skin sticking together as they caught their breath. “Fuck...... Sorry love, you didn’t......”

“It’s ok.” She stroked his ears.” Remember this is not about me.”

“I know, I know. But still....” He sighed, his breathing slowly returning to normal. After a moment or two, he rolled off of her, propping himself up on one elbow to look down at her. “So, round two?”

Lex smiled softly, her eyes half lidded with desire. “We’ll see.” She teased, running her fingers lightly over his chest. “Give yourself some time between rounds. She ran her hand down his body stopping when she felt his length. “You’re still hard.”

Alastor smirked and shrugged, not bothering to hide his arousal. “What can I say? You’re quite the temptress.” He reached down between them, grasping his length he began to stroke himself slowly.”Mmmm, maybe I should be the one to tempt you then.” He said with a smirk, continuing to stroke himself as he leaned down to capture one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking gently.

She gasped and arched her back. Her hands gripped his hair tightly, pulling him closer as she moaned softly. “Alastor...” She whispered his name in between gasps for air.

Alastor smiled against her skin, his eyes half-lidded with lust. He increased the pressure on her nipple, rolling it between his teeth lightly. His other hand left her hip to slide lower between their bodies, finding her already slick entrance.

Lex bit her lip, her hips bucking off the bed slightly in response to his touch. She moaned softly, feeling him finger her slowly. “F-fuck, Alastor.” She panted, arching her back again as he hit a particularly sensitive spot inside her.

He moaned as he stroked himself faster. “I need you.”

Lex looked up at him, her eyes half-lidded with desire. “Then take me,” she whispered, her voice barely above a breath. She spread her legs further apart.

“You’re mine.” He slid his fingers from her entrance to her clit, circling it gently before pressing down harder. He watched as she bucked beneath him, moaning louder. Her arousal was intoxicating and he needed more. Slowly he slid his fingers out of her. With a low growl he moved to hover over her, his cock pressing against her. “So hot.” He groaned, dropping his head to her shoulder. “You’re so fucking hot, Lex.” His cock twitched as he pressed it against her, aching to be inside her.

Lex bit her lip, her hips moving restlessly against his. “Please,” she breathed out, arching into him. She couldn’t wait any longer, needing him to fill her up and claim her completely.

He chuckled darkly, a wicked smile spreading across his face. “Impatient little thing, aren’t you?” With that, he positioned himself at her entrance and thrust hard, burying himself to the hilt in one smooth motion.

Lex cried out, her body wracked with pleasure. Her nails dug into his shoulders, holding on for dear life as he began to move inside her.

He pounded into her, his muscles flexing with each powerful thrust.”Mmm...” He groaned, the vibrations rumbling through her body as he thrust harder. His free hand found its way to her breast, pinching and rolling the hardened nipple between his fingers. “Tell me how much you want this, baby”

Lex moaned out, her hips rocking against him in response to his touch. She arched into the hand on her breast, her other arm wrapping around his neck as she pulled him closer. “I want you,” she panted, her voice husky with desire. “I need you.”

His thrusts became more intense, his hips slamming into her with a ferocity that left her breathless. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room as he took her harder and faster, driving her to the brink of ecstasy.He snarled, his fingers digging into her hips as he pounded into her. He could feel the tension building inside her, the way she quivered and moaned underneath him. “Come for me, Lex,” his eyes squeezed shut as he felt the waves of pleasure crash over him. He pushed deeper into her, his movements rough and unrelenting.

Lex came undone, her body shuddering violently as she screamed his name and convulsed around him.

He felt her walls squeezing tightly as he followed her over the edge. With a low growl, he bit down on her neck, marking her as his own.He kissed her fiercely, his teeth scraping against her bottom lip. “That’s my girl,” he murmured into her mouth. He pulled out slowly, watching as she gasped at the loss of him. With a wicked grin, Alastor knelt down between her legs and took her into his mouth, sucking gently at first before moving faster and harder. He lapped at her folds, tasting her, as he worked his way up to her clit. He groaned against her, feeling her body tremble under his touch. His tongue flicked over her sensitive nub, sending waves of pleasure through her. “That’s it,” he growled, taking her into his mouth fully and sucking hard. He hummed against her, his tongue swirling around her clit in a delicious pattern that had her writhing beneath him. He grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to him. His tongue danced across her sensitive skin, eliciting a moan from her lips. “You taste so fucking good,” he murmured before plunging his tongue deeper inside her. His eyes darkened as he moved his hand down to tease her entrance, causing her to moan even louder. “Cum for me, Lex. Let it all out.

As she continued to ride out her orgasm, feeling him lap at her folds and tease her clit, Lex screamed out his name once more. Her body shook with pleasure as he worked his magic between her legs. “More,” she panted, needing him to fill her up again. Her body tensed, and then convulsed with a powerful orgasm that shook her from head to toe. She cried out his name again, her voice ragged and hoarse.

Alastor felt the heat of her climax against his tongue, and he savored every drop. When she finally came down from her high, he released her with a satisfied smirk. He stood up, his cock already hard again from their encounter.

“Fuck...... You’re already hard again?” She bit nervously at her bottom lip.

“You have no idea how much I want to fuck you right now, Lex,” he growled lowly, his eyes darkening with desire. He leaned in closer to her ear and whispered, “But we have all night for that.”

She felt him pressing against her entrance, his hips thrusting forward slightly. Heat radiated off of him, making her even more sensitive to his touch. Lex arched her back, her fingers digging into the sheets as she let out a long, low moan. “Alastor...”

He nipped at her neck playfully, earning a sharp intake of breath . “ We could always go up to the broadcast tower. he murmured against her skin, “Take you from behind while you look out over the city.”

Lex shivered at the thought of the tower..... somewhere so public yet so private. “You sure you want to go there?”

“Oh, I’m quite sure,” he replied confidently, his voice laced with lust. “And remember, no one can hear us up there. Unless we want them to.”He leaned in closer to her ear, whispering seductively, “I could always make them listen.”

Lex gasped, her heart racing at his words. She knew he could be dangerous but there was something about him that drew her in. “Alright,” she whispered back, trying to hide the tremble in her voice. “Let’s go.”

He smiled, his eyes gleaming in the dim light as he wrapped a robe around her and took her hand leading her towards the tower. The climb was steep and winding, but they made their way up without breaking stride. When they finally reached the top, Alastor pulled Lex close, pressing his body against hers as he kissed her deeply. She responded with passion, her hands running through his hair and down his back. They moaned in unison, their desire growing stronger by the second. “You know,” he murmured into her ear, his breath hot against her skin, “this is going to be even better than I imagined.” With a devious grin, he took the robe she was wearing off letting it drop to the floor and pushed her against the window.As Lex giggled softly under him, Alastor’s eyes flashed in desire. His hands gripped her hips with iron-like strength, pulling her into him. He could feel her heart racing beneath his touch, and it only fueled his growing desire.”I’ve always loved the view from up here,” he purred, his hands roaming over her body as he claimed her lips in a hungry kiss. His tongue slid into her mouth, tangling with hers as he pressed his hips against hers.

The kiss deepened, and Alastor’s hands roamed over her body possessively. He broke the kiss only to trail hot, open-mouthed kisses down her neck and collarbone before pulling back slightly to look into her eyes. “You know,” he whispered huskily, “It would be so easy to simply hit that broadcast button.”He leaned in closer, his lips brushing against her ear. He smiled as her breathing quickened. “Would you like that? To have everyone listening as I make love to you? To know that every single person in the city can hear your moans and cries?” His eyes locked onto hers, dark and intense.”Of course, keeping this just between us makes it all the more exciting.”

Lex sighed as she softly stroked his ears. “If people knew what we were doing it would ruin your reputation so it would be best to keep it quiet.”

He smirked at her words, clearly enjoying the game they were playing. “I suppose you’re right,” he said, his voice low and velvety. “But can you blame me for wanting to show off my prize?”He leaned in closer, their bodies pressed tightly together.

Lex looked away.”I’m hardly a prize. I’m damaged goods.”

“Damaged goods?” He chuckled softly, his breath tickling her ear. “You couldn’t be more wrong, my dear. You are perfect just the way you are.” As he continued to whisper words of reassurance and admiration into her ear, his hand began tracing delicate patterns on her back with his fingers. His touch was light but electric, sending shivers down her spine. Alastor couldn’t resist the urge to remind her of his power and dominance. He lifted her up effortlessly, placing her on the desk beside them Her legs dangled off the edge as he looked down at her with a predatory grin.

Lex gasped as she found herself lifted off the ground, her heart racing in anticipation of what he might do next. Her legs trembled slightly, both from fear and arousal, as he set her down on the desk.

“You are exquisite, my dear,” he murmured, his eyes raking over her body. His hands moved to her hips, gripping tightly as he leaned in closer still. His lips brushed against hers softly at first before pressing harder, demanding entry.

Lex fought against the sudden surge of desire that threatened to consume her as his lips claimed hers once more. She felt his tongue slide past her lips, seeking entry into her mouth. Her body was aflame with need.

With one hand still gripping her hip, he moved the other to her throat. His fingers sank into the soft flesh of her throat, not enough to hurt but enough to leave a clear impression of his power. His other hand slid up her thigh.

Lex gasped softly against his lips as he touched her throat, arching into the sensation. Her body trembled with need beneath his touch. She whimpered softly when he slid his hand up her thigh, desperate for more contact.

“You want this, don’t you?” he whispered in her ear. “You want me to take you right here.” His fingers traced the crease of her thigh, dangerously close to where she ached for him.

She moaned softly, her hips bucking against his hand in a silent request for more. Her body was on fire for him, craving his touch and dominance. Lex could feel the wetness between her legs growing, begging to be taken. “Yes,” she whispered, her voice barely audible. “Please.” Her fingers dug into his shoulders as she arched her back, desperate for the contact she craved.

“Good girl.” He smirked, his hand finding its way to her core. With one swift motion, he parted her wet folds and delved inside, his fingers dancing over her clit as he found her entrance. “You’re so fucking wet for me.” His lips left her mouth, and she heard his soft breaths as he hovered over her. She felt his tongue slide along her jawline, teasing her senses. Then, he growled low in his throat, “Don’t move.”His eyes glinted with desire as he began to thrust his fingers inside of her. His movements were slow and deliberate, teasing the delicate nerves within her. “That’s it, sweetheart. Give in to the pleasure.” He pulled his fingers from her, only to replace them with his thick cock. He sank into her slowly, taking her breath away with each inch he penetrated. “Fuck,”

Lex moaned digging her nails into his shoulders as he bottomed out inside her, his eyes fixed on hers. He started to move, his hips undulating with each powerful stroke. His teeth scraped along her jaw as he captured her mouth in another deep, bruising kiss.

His fingers dug into her hips, pulling her closer to him. “You feel so good,” he groaned, his movements becoming more erratic as he lost control. His hand slid down to grab her hip, holding her tightly against him as he took what he wanted with a roughness that left no doubt about who was in charge at the moment. His breath came in ragged gasps as he thrust into her, his hips slamming against hers in a primal rhythm. He gritted his teeth, determined to keep going until she was screaming his name. “You’re so close, Lex. Just let go and feel it.” His hand slipped between them, finding her clit and circling it gently with his thumb. As she bucked against him, he growled in satisfaction, knowing that he was about to send her over the edge.

The desk beneath them creaked in protest as they pushed it to its limits. His lips found her neck, his teeth scraping against her skin, sending shivers down her spine. His thrusts grew harder and deeper, his hips grinding against hers as he claimed her over and over again.

Lex threw her hand out onto the desk, her finger tips grazing the broadcast button.

Alastor’s eyes widened in surprise as he looked down to see her fingers hovering over the button and quickly grabbed her hand hitting it. “Let them hear you.” He whispered.

With a needy whine, Lex leaned back, her legs spread wide to accommodate Alastor’s thrusts. Her fingers dug into his shoulders as he took her harder and faster, driving her towards climax. “I don’t give a damn what they think,” he growled, pinning her to the desk with his hips. His voice was rough as he continued to pound into her. “I don’t need their approval to have you.”

She couldn’t help but whimper as he continued to fill her with his cock, his words sending shivers down her spine. He was a man of power and dominance, not afraid to take what he wanted and damn the consequences. And she loved every minute of it.

“I’m not going to stop until I hear you scream my name,” he warned, his lips brushing against her earlobe. He picked up the pace, thrusting harder and deeper inside her.

She felt him grow bigger within her, stretching her tight walls even more.The room echoed with her cries, his name tearing from her as he pounded into her.

He could feel her walls clenching around his cock, milking him for all he was worth. It was a primal dance, fueled by desire and lust.“Fuck yes,” Alastor snarled, his voice dripping with satisfaction as he felt her walls clench around him. His thrusts became even more forceful, his hips slamming into hers with a ferocity that left no doubt about his possession.He felt her body shudder her walls clenching tightly around his cock. He growled low in his throat, feeling the rush of power that came with claiming her so completely. “Cum with me,” With one last, powerful thrust, he filled her up completely as he felt himself erupt inside her. As he came down from his high, he pulled out slowly, leaving a trail of sticky cum on her inner thighs.He held her tight against him kissing the top of her head as he pressed the broadcast button shutting the live feed off.”Ah, my dear. That was quite...invigorating.” He pressed a soft kiss to her forehead.

Lex sighed into his touch barely able to keep her eyes open.

“Now then, let’s get you cleaned up and get some sleep, you are exhausted. “ He gently lifted her in his arms, cradling her like a doll as he carried her back to his room.He laid her down on his bed gently before walking over to a basin and pouring water into it.

“Angel?” She questioned as she smiled at Alastor.

“I will send Him a message telling him you’re here love.”dipping a cloth into the water and wringing it out He began gently wiping away the cum from her inner thighs. His touch was surprisingly gentle, almost tender, despite the roughness of their earlier encounter.Alastor sighed softly, leaning down to place a light kiss on her forehead before placing the cloth back in the basin.

Lex smiled as he crawled into bed pulling the covers up around them.

Alastor snuggled close to her, his arm wrapping around her waist possessively. He nuzzled his face into her neck, inhaling her sweet scent deeply. “Sleep well love.” he murmured against her skin, his voice lulling her into a deep slumber. As she drifted off, he couldn’t help but smile to himself, feeling an overwhelming sense of contentment and satisfaction wash over him.

The next morning, the sun filtered in through the curtains of Alastor’s bedroom as he awoke to the gentle stirring of Lex next to him. He watched her sleep, admiring the peaceful expression on her face as she lay nestled in his arms.”Wake up, dear” he whispered softly against her ear, his warm breath tickling her skin. His hand trailed down her side, gently caressing her hip.

She stirred softly, her eyes fluttering open as she sensed his presence. A sleepy smile curved her lips as she looked up at him, the glow of early morning light bathing them both in a warm golden hue. “Morning.”

“Good morning, my dear,” he replied, the smirk never leaving his lips as he relished the lingering effects of their shared intimacy. He pushed himself up onto his elbow, his dark gaze trailing down her body before meeting hers once more. “I trust you slept well?”

“Indeed, I did. And you?” Her voice was soft and smooth, like warm honey dripping from her lips. She reached out to trace the line of his jaw with her finger, causing him to shiver in delight.

“Best sleep I’ve had since the rut started.” He smiled. “Are you hungry?” He leaned down to place a gentle kiss on her forehead before rolling off the bed and beginning to dress himself.

“I am famished.” She replied, her stomach rumbling audibly. As she sat up, she ran a hand through her hair, pushing it out of her face. “ I need to go get some clothes.”

Alastor nodded to the small couch. “ Angel brought you some when he got home last night.”

With a blush, she glanced towards the couch, her eyes widening as she remembered Alastor had messaged Angel.

He chuckled.”Breakfast is almost ready.” As she hurriedly dressed herself, Alastor couldn’t help but admire her lithe form. The thought of claiming her again sent shivers down his spine. He wondered how long it would be before he gave into temptation once more.

Feeling the warmth of his gaze, she smiled softly as she finished dressing. “I’m ready when you are.” She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning her head against his chest. “Are you ok?”

“I’m wonderful love.” He replied, his voice slightly rough. He pressed a gentle kiss to the top of her head before leading her out of the bedroom and downstairs to the lobby.

As they entered the kitchen, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and sizzling bacon filled the air. Charlie and Angel standing at the stove.

“Good morning, Angel.” He greeted, his voice carrying across the kitchen.

“Morning, Alastor.” Angel replied, turning to face them with a warm smile. He noticed the blush on Lexs cheeks and couldn’t help but chuckle. “You both look like you slept well.”

“Indeed we did.” He walked up to the stove and poured himself a cup of coffee, watching Charlie flip pancakes “I see you’ve managed to keep busy while we were...indisposed.”

“Always trying to make sure my friends are well taken care of.” Charlie replied with a grin, flipping the pancakes one last time before pulling out a plate and placing them on it. She then turned to face Lex, her eyes softening as she took in her appearance.

Angel Smiled at the two. “So interesting radio broadcast last night.....”I trust you didn’t have any trouble sleeping after that?” he said, a sly smile playing at the corners of his mouth. He took another sip of his drink and glanced at Lex, raising an eyebrow in silent question.

Lex smiled. “How was your night Dusty?”

Angel shrugged.... “Showed him a good time just like Val wanted...... it was pretty boring, he had no sense of adventure....... absolutely vanilla sex.”

Lex laughed. “Why does one of us always wind up keeping rich fucks company....”

“Because we’re good at it,” Angel replied with a smirk. “And because we enjoy it, There’s nothing wrong with having fun, after all.” He glanced at Lex, noting the blush on her cheeks. “Speaking of which.... “

Alastor chuckled. So, what's next on the agenda for our dynamic duo? Another exciting night of high-stakes sex work or perhaps an....... alternative?"

Angel smiled. “Are you offering an alternative?”

“Perhaps ....” he said, leaning back in his chair with a smirk. “I happen to know of a certain gentleman who’s been dying to spend some quality time with both of you.”

Lex placed her hand on his shoulder. “ Easy.... Your animal side is coming out again.....Be sure of what you really want.”

“I know exactly what I want,” Alastor said, his eyes fixed on Angel. “And I’m not afraid to take it.” There was a predatory glint in his eyes.

“I know what we can do,” Angel said, his eyes brightening. “How about a little game? You know, something to spice things up.” He leaned back in her chair, his fingers steepled under her chin. “We could call it...”

“The Hunt”?” Alastor suggested with a grin, his eyes gleaming.

“The Hunt,” Angel repeated, liking the sound of it. “Yes, It could be quite...exciting.” He glanced at Lex, a mischievous sparkle in his eyes. “What do you think, Lex? Are you game?”

Lex considered the proposition, her heart racing with a mix of fear and excitement. “I’m in,” she said finally, her voice barely above a whisper. “But let’s wait a few days before we do this.... We have a pretty grueling work schedule this week.”

“Fair enough,” Angel replied, a satisfied smirk playing on his lips. “We can plan it for the weekend then... after we finish our shift at the club. That should give us plenty of time to prepare.” He glanced at Alastor.

“Indeed,” Alastor agreed, his eyes twinkling with anticipation. “The weekend it is, then. I’m sure we can come up with something quite thrilling for our little game.” He leaned back in his chair, crossing one leg over the other nonchalantly.

Charlie shook her head as she sat breakfast on the table. “ You all be careful..... I’m worried someone will get hurt.”

“You have my word, Charlie,” Angel promised. “We’ll take every precaution necessary to ensure that no one gets hurt... unless it’s part of the game.” He winked playfully at Lex, who tried her best to look unaffected by his charm.

Charlie sighed, “ You know that’s not what I ment.”

Lex smiled. “ It’s just sex..... we all know that, so there shouldn’t be a reason for anyone to get hurt. “

Charlie sat at the table. “I guess I just don’t get it...... how would someone not get jealous?”

Angel smiled. “Because there are no attachments. “ He grabbed a pancake from the stack. “ And even if there were it wouldn’t matter.”

Alastor shifted in his seat. “Within the next 2 weeks everything should shift back to normal.”

Charlie blushed, “I should hope so...... “

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.8K 25
(COMPLETED AND BEING HEAVILY EDITED) Angel Dust, one of Hell's number one porn actors. Alastor, one of Hell's most renowned and feared overlords. The...
41.8K 1.5K 28
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...
238K 3.3K 12
Fem Alastor x Male Reader
2.2K 31 12
Husk falling quickly for Angel while Angel is already inlove with him. Val bets a deal with hus and ends up giving up angels soul and gives it to hus...