Accidental Marriage

By hayaat_17

The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in... More

copyright
character asthethic
Family tree
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Author
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56

chapter 52

61K 3.4K 533
By hayaat_17

"Bina kisi waade ke
Kisi ko chahna aur chahte reh Jaana
Kamzor dilo ka kaam nahi"

••••••••••••••••••

Abeer' pov

I'm looking at her .....Who is sleeping in my arms... in my white shirt... close to my heart......The Love of My Life......My Wife...............

Finally she is mine in every sense............

Just thinking this a smile brought on my face.

After love making, i made her wear her inner clothes and my white shirt because I knew that my wife would be shocked after waking up in the morning and also that because of shyness she won't even be able to make eye contact with me.

I thought while caressing her hair whose face is glowing due to the moonlight.

I couldn't stop myself... seeing her in her favorite color, she was looking very beautiful and divine in that white lehenga with open hair and in all the ornaments which every married woman wears.......last night i don't how many times i tried .... tried to control myself ..... BUT when she said, "Make me yours Abeer'", that time I Lost...i lost whatever little self-control I had ...................

I was thinking this when i saw her shifting towards me in her sleep and then snuggled into my chest and seeing this brought a smile on my face.

It's seems as if I Am dreaming with waking eye's ..........I can't believe i kept refusing to accept her as my wife since last 2 and half year's......But now I am so much in love with her that I can't even think to stay away from her for a moment ...........

I didn't even realize when she became a reason of my breathing...............Destiny is Really Really unexpected............,

I thought while looking at her who is sleeping peacefully while hugging me.

Just Maa and Dad come back home quickly... because I can no longer hide from my family that you are my wife..............

I thought while kissing her forehead.

Sleep tight my love........, i murmured while covering ourselves perfectly with the comforter and after some time i don't know when i felt asleep while looking at her beautiful face.

Morning

Chandni pov

I tried to open my eyes when I felt someone caressing my cheeks and when I opened my eyes I met his brown eyes who's smiling looking at me.

you woke up ............., He said directly looking into my eyes and then kissed my forehead.

I just closed my eyes feeling his lips on my forehead and smiled heartily.

Did I sleep too long?.......that's why he is asking me this?...,I thought and turned my face to the right to see the time on the wall clock.

At the same time my eyes fell on the decoration of the room and the candles, at that very moment i remember what happened between us last night.

I just looked at him in shock who's looking at me in confusion but ingnored his confusing look and noticed that he was still shirtless and then with courage i looked at myself and found myself in his white shirt.

Wthout thinking anything, I pushed him a little and tried to get up from the bed but at that very moment I felt pain in my lower abdomen and i cried while placing my hand on my belly and sat back on the bed in pain.

Aaram se...........,He said while shifting towards me, immediately scooping me in his arms and making me sit in his lap.

I became numb for some time due to the sudden pain there but after seconds when i came back to my senses i start covering my bare legs with the comforter also tried to get up from his lap but he tightened his grip around my waist.

Seeing my attempt to cover my leg with the comforter, he caught hold of the comforter and covered my leg properly with it and hugged me tightly.

MERi Jaan Relax.......... take a deep breath...... okay.......,He said while caressing my hair and kissing my forehead.

Listening to him I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Are you OK now?..............,He asked after few seconds while still caressing my hairs and i just hummed in response.

Are you feeling pain there?..........., he asked as i heard this I bit my lips in shyness and felt that my cheeks had become completely hot.

Hm.. ha..Litt_le bit.........., i said blinking my eyes several times while listening this he placed his hand on my stomach and started caressing it gently.

Red ....whatever happened between us last night...you are not regretting it, right?.............., He asked in a low voice and as soon as i heard this i looked at him and shooked my head in no.

No... I don't....it ..it just ...i am not able to believe that.. that happe_ned between us Last night...............I said shuttering and without making eye contact with him who's still caressing my lower abdomen.

What happened between us Last night?...........,He said and as i heard this I looked at him and saw a smrik playing on his lips.

I glared him but at the same time my eyes fell on his chest and saw there were many fresh marks on his chest.

This?.......How did this happen?.........,I asked, pointing towards his chest and correcting the sleeves of my shirt which were too long.

Aap ka Kiya Dhara h biwi.........,He said and started folding my sleeves after seeing me struggling with them.

Me? ... I did? ........, i asked and pointed towards myself in confusion while he nodded in yes.

When?..........., i asked and slowly touched those marks.

Last night ............,He said and as I heard this, I closed my eyes in shyness and it clicked on me, how did this happen.

This ...must be hurting........., i asked him without making eye contact.

Hm...Yes..a lot ......, he said while i just closed my in embreessment.

I am sorry........,I said in a wobbled tone and looked at his chest where there were a lot of nail marks because of me.

O my innocent wife...i was Just teasing you...... it's not hurting....,he said with a smile while on hearing this i immediately moved my hands back which were touching those nail marks.

He knows 100.... No 101 ways to tease me ...........,

I thought while glaring at him.

Leave me ... mujhe aapse baat hi nahi karni..........,I said in little frustration while trying to remove myself from his hold but again felt a little pain there and just closed my eyes.

Biwi ........, he called me in concern while i just hummed in response and hided my face in the side of his neck.

I AM fine..... just little bit pain......, i said in whisper as i heard his concern filled voice.

He started caressing my lower abdomen with one hand and kept caressing my hair with the other hand while i rested my head on his shoulder with closed eyes.

We sat quietly like this for some time but I opened my eyes when i remembered family members and immediately placed my hand on his hand, which was rubbing my stomach to stop him.

Hm let's Fresh up.......... everyone must we waiting.........., I said looking at him while he tugged my little hair strands behind my ear and nodded.

Let go .........., he said and was about to get up taking me with him in his arms when I caught hold of his shirt collar and stopped him.

You go and freshen up...I'll go to my room.............., I said and tried to slowly separate myself from him but it was useless.

No need for that....let's get fresh together and save water for our future generation............., He said while winking at me and on hearing this i shook my head no and blushed.

My belongings are not here......so i have to go to my room..........., I said immediately but he ignored my words, got down from the bed, taking me in his arms.

Everything you need is here biwi.........I got everything organized yesterday.............., He said and I put one hand around his shoulder and with the other hand adjusted my shirt near my leg.

Are we going to take shower together?...............no....

Even this thought made me shiver and at that very moment he made me stand on my feet and i came out of my thoughts.

I silently looked at him, then the bathroom while fisting corner of my shirt in my fist tightly.

Do you need any help in fresh up?..........., he asked looking at me.

I Will... Help Myse_lf...You Go..........,I said i low voice while looking in other direction and noticed that there was already warm water in the bathtub with some rose petals in it.

Looks like he had arranged all this before i woke up ................
I thought and at that very moment he took one of my hands in his and I looked at him because of his this gesture.

But I want to help ....Red.........., He said innocently while blinking his eyes.

Mr Rathore......,I said while little glaring at him and immediately withdrew my hand from his hand.

It's bir..... love'........., He said,first looking into my eyes, then at my lips and bending towards me while seeing this i immediately closed eyes tightly.

I did not open my eyes for a few seconds and I could feel my heart beating very loudly in my chest but I opened my eyes when I felt some water drop plates on my face.

When I opened my eyes I saw that he was looking at me with a smile and seeing this I just lowered my eyelashes while blushing.

Fresh up I won't tease anymore...but if you need any help then call me................, He said while i nodded, he left the bathroom and closed the bathroom door behind him.

I saw in the bathroom that there were all the things present which i needed and I started freshening up.

After freshening up, I wore the white Anarkali suit which was presented there and left my wet hair open.

(Chandni dress )

He really selected a very beautiful dress..........., I thought with smile.

I stood in front of the mirror and suddenly beautiful moments of our last night started flashing in front of my eyes and in shyness i immediately closed my eyes.

I became his .........., I thought touching my wedding chain then opened my eyes while taking a deep breath.

I fixed a little bit of my wet hair with my fingers and after some self-talk, I mustered some courage to go out of the bathroom.

He must be waiting........, I thought and placed the dupatta on my side shoulder.

When I came out of the bathroom, I saw that the room which was completely scattered some time ago, was now completely clean and the bed sheets is also changed and then i saw him who's setting his hair while wearing his casual clothes, standing in front of the mirror.

I was in his bathroom,then where has he taken shower? .........., i thought but at the same time I heard his throat clearing sound.

Come here ...Red...........,He called me, looking at me with intense gaze while i walked towards him slowly, playing with the end of my dupatta.

I didn't dare to look into his eyes and just stood in front of the mirrors where I saw red bangles,matching earrings, anklets with my dress, a vermillion box and also all things which i need is present there.

I raised my blushing eyelashes to look at him through the mirror but I saw that he was already looking at me.

Let me dry your wet hair........., he said with smile while looking directly looking into my eyes though the mirror.

I will do it .........., I said but he ignored my words and placed the stool in front of the vanity and motioned me with his eyes to sit on it.

Sit........., He requested and I silently sat.

You will tangle my long hair...........,I said in a low voice as i watched him taking the hair dryer in his hand.

Don't worry.. red i will not........,He said while assuring me but as he touched my hair I felt scared.

I love my long hair..... Yes, I didn't like it earlier ....I just kept it only for grandma because she liked it, but now I love my long hair very much............, i thought and slowly turned to look at him.

Hey i will not tangle them...... I have done the braids of Ahana Aditi's hair many times.....so don't be scared........, he said and it took me a second to register his words.

You?.........., i asked while he just nodded.

When both of them were young, they had seen a video of a brother braiding his sisters' hair and after watching that video, they both came to me and asked me to do ther their hair braids but I didn't know how to do that and I refused..............., he said while making me turn to face the mirror and started drying my hair's.

You know.......both of them kept crying the whole day and did not even come near me for week and that is when I learned to do hair braiding.............., He told me and i laughed listening to this.

They both cried for whole day?............, i asked looking at him through mirror and he hummed in response.

My siblings are to dramatic..........., he said, i just smiled knowing them very well in this 8 months and after that we both felt silent and didn't exchange a single word.

He dried my hair and combed it while when he was doing all this, i just kept looking at him silently through the mirror.

He puts the comb in its place and then looks into my eyes through the mirror and picks up the anklets, then sits on his knees in front of me.

What are doing?............, I asked, looking at him who was sitting on his knees in front of me.

Shhh biwi........let me make you wear this.........,He silenced me by placing one of his fingers on my lips and with the other hand he shook the anklet slightly due to which the sound of ghungroo started coming.

I looked into his brown eyes and nodded while he placed one of my feet on his thigh.

He made me wear anklets and then took red bangles from the vanity and gently one by one he started making me wear that while looking at him.

After making me wear those bangles, he kissed both my hands then stood up and moved one of his hands forward towards me.

He looked at me and indicated to me with his eyes to put my hand in his hand while i nodded then I kept my hand in his hand and stood.

He picked up the vermillion box from the vanity and then smiled at me.

Should I ?.............,He asked me while raising his one eyebrow and on hearing this I nodded.

Looking into my eyes he filled my hair line with vermillion while some of the vermilion falls on my nose due to which I scrunch my nose.

I love you..Red........., He said while my heart skipped a bit when i heard this and felt silent for seconds.

My Mr Ajanbi loves me............
I thought while looking at him and for a second i felt silent.

I love you ........., I said in slow voice while playing with my bangles and upon hearing this he kissed my forehead then hugged me.

I also hugged him and we were like that for some time but I broke the silence when I noticed that he was not wearing his office attire today.

You are not going to office today?..........,I asked while breaking the hug.

Today I will take care of you ..........,He said and touched the tip of my nose, perhaps to clean the vermilion that was applied on it.

I am fine... really.....and if you don't go office, the family members will ask questions...then what will you answer?...............,I asked while turning towards the mirror and started cleaning the vermillion which was on my nose then started wearing my earings.

I will say......., he said while making me wear my other earring.

Kal raat meine apni biwi ko bahut Tang Kiya h .... usyi ki bharpai ke liye Ghar ruka hu.........,he whispered in my ear and then back hugged me.

(I teased my wife a lot last night, so I stayed home to make up for it.......)

He kissed me on my neck while i shivered because of that and closed my eyes in response.

Your body still reacts to my touch as if I am touching you for the first time............,He whispered while kissing my neck, lost in that moment, I placed my hand on his hand which was on my stomach.

Abe_er'.........,i called him breathing heavily and rested my head on his shoulder.

Yes ...MERi Jaan?............., He said, moving his face away from my neck.

Everyone will be downstairs...we will be late............, I said and immediately freed myself from his grip.

Oo.. haa...i forgot............., He said immediately and rubbed both his hands on his face.

He started straightening his hair, while I covered up the marks given by him last night with concealer and then pinned my dupatta on my both sides shoulder.

After checking our appearance, both of us come out of the room.

We both walk at a short distance and as we reached near the stairs, he intertwined our hands together.

What you're doing.... someone will see............., i said and tried to release my hand from his hand.

No on_..........,He said while at the same we heard the voices of his siblings approaching towards us and in panic I pushed him away.

Red..........., he said in shock while i quickly went down two or three stairs.

Red?...........,I heard Aditi asking him and at that moment i heard adi's voice too.

Dii........., he called and i turned to face them.

Bhai....why did you shout Red?..........,Ahana asked while i saw him looking at me like he was saying thank you for getting me into this problem.

I made a beautiful red dress for both of you........after telling the designer ..........,He said looking at his sisters and then at me.

Sachi Bhai?..........,they both asked together while he nodded.

But Bhai....You should make three dresses...we are three ........,Ahana said and Aditi nods.

Adi is not a girl ........., he said with chuckle while ADI glared looking at his sister's and was all' ready to fight with them.

We are not talking about Adi, Bhai, we are talking about Chandni........, Both of them said while pointing towards me.

O...haa ...I will tell designer to get another dress made of Red colour for Red..........,He said and I looked at him in shock after hearing his last word but everyone doesn't paid attention to that because adi's words diverted everyone's mind.

Bhai you don't love me, right? ..... you're buying dresses for both them..... but nothing for me ....,Adi complained, folding both his hands in front of his chest.

Hey Dramebaaz, everyone in this house knows that out of the three of us bhai loves you the most...........,Aditi said while Ahana hummed in response.

Ofcourse because i am his only brother.....so don't be Jealous....., he immediately said with cheeky smile while they both ignored him and rolled their eyes.

O forgot my phone in the room.........., Aditi said and then we heard ahana voice too.

And mei apna bag.........this all because of this monkey.....,Ahana said while glaring Adi.

I know that if he was not here then these three would have fought by now but because of his presence Ahana Aditi both of them quietly went to their room to collect their things while adi quietly step down' the stairs and stood infront of me.

What do you want Adi?...........,he asked while getting down from the stairs.

Nieces and Nephew ..... bhai bhabhi Consider this wish of mine...........,Adi said smilingly and immediately runs away from there.

What do you think about his wish?...should we full fill his this wish?..............., he teased me while I ignored him and immediately started coming down the stairs.

I heard him chuckling and i also smiled shyly, after that we both quietly reached the dining room separately and after a few seconds his sister also came.

We all were having breakfast peacefully when Sunita aunty spoke and as soon as I heard Sunita's words, i immediately put the spoon back in my plate.

Abeer' when did you come from office?............, Sunita Aunty asked and from the corner of my eyes i saw that their is no reaction in his face, he was just quietly eating his breakfast.

Choti maa ....came a little late .....there were some meetings ..........,He said while eating his breakfast

Lier............, I murmured under my breath.

Abeer you are not going to office today?..............., dadu asked him and on hearing this, I started fisting my fingers in nervousness , while there was still no reaction on his face.

No...... Couldn't be able to sleep properly last night ..... that's why........,He said, looking at Dadu and hearing this, my eyes go wide.

He is mad ............., I thought and after taking a deep breath, I started having my dinner silently like everyone else.

Author

Night'

During all day, Abeer stays with Chandni and takes care of her and spends quality time with her but in the evening he has to go to the office to sign some important papers and then come back at dinner time.

Chandni who goes to her room after dinner to change into her night dress when she hears a knock on the door.

Chandni opens the door and finds Abeer in front of her room.

Abeer comes inside the room and closes the door while chandni who's about to go towards the wardrobe when Abeer stops her by holding her hand.

Red ........., Abeer said standing in front of her while chandni nodded.

This......., abeer said and takes out a tablet packet from his pant pocket and gives it to Chandni.

What is this?.........., Chandni cluelessly asked while holding that medicine packet in her hands.

Birth control pills............, Abeer said in muttered tone.

Please don't hate me, it's not that I don't want to have children .....but you are to young and the doctor also said that if in future you are pregnant then must be your blood level and weight should be correct otherwise you will have complications in pregnancy......also I want you to complete your studies and become a successful person ...........,abeer said that without making eye contact with her.

I understand what you are saying ....you don't need feel guilty.......chandni said while hugging him at the same time they heard adi voice and and a knock on the door.

Diii........., Adi called while knocking while they immediately broke the hug.

Adi.......,Both of them murmured while looking at each other and then looked at the medicine which was in Chandni's hand.

Please hide ..maybe Ahana Aditi is also with him....., Chandni said looking at him while abeer nods and immediately goes to the bathroom to hide.

Wait for 2 minutes ADI ............., Chandni said while going towards the wardrobe and opens it and puts the medicine in the drawer.

Diiiiii........, as soon as chandni opens the door, she sees Adi with laptop, book, files and a pen in his hand while he cried looking at her.

What happened?............,Chandni asks seeing him crying and takes the books and files from his hand and they both come inside the room.

Aditi di and Ahana Di have cheated on me..............,Adi said while sitting on the edge of the bed and keeping the laptop on the side.

What did they do?.........,chandni asks and keeps the book aside and then puts all her concentration on Adi.

They had said that they would help me in the assignment but when I asked for their help, they both refused saying that they also have to complete their assignments......dii I have to submit this assignment tomorrow...........MERi pyari behen please please help me to complete this assignment.............,Adi says while wiping his fake tears and then they both hear the sound of the bathroom door opening.

Nooooo........she won't .....,abeer said coming towards both of them.

Bhai?........aap yahan?..........,Adi asks looking at Abeer .

Sorry' i forgot.....you are di's husband......., Adi says with a smile while looking both them.

I am helping you in doing the assignment Adi...........,Chandni said and on hearing this, Adi screams loudly in excitement.

You're not.... biwi. ...you don't you know this little devil, he will get all his assignments done by you......., Abeer said while adi just shook her head in no innocently looking at her and chandni ingnored Abeer word's.

I am helping adi......, she said and sits on the bed with books and files.

Seeing his brother and sister-in-law's argument, Adi quietly goes and sits on the bed with his laptop.

Abeer just sighs and went back to his room to take laptop and file's then came back to her room with it and saw that both of them were busy in doing the assignment.

Abeer sits quietly on the sofa which was placed in her room and starts doing his office work and half an hour passes when Abeer hears adi voice.

Bhai......, adi called him and he looked at him.

Hmm?........., he hummed in confusion.

Need a little help.........,adi said looking at his brother but Abeer ignored him and starts looking back at his laptop.

Sunein..........., Chandni calls and without waiting for second abeer immediately gets up from the sofa and starts coming towards the bed while adi gasps seeing this and looks at both of them in shock.

Adi stand up........,abeer said while adi looked at him in confusion.

I want to sit next to my wife.........., Abeer said and adi immediately stands up from the bed.

Abeer sits next to her on the in the center and then Adi sits next to him while just looked at both the brother's in shock and in silence.

All three of them go back to working on the assignment but after a few minutes, Abeer starts feeling weight on his left shoulder and sees that Adi has fallen asleep.

Hey wake up......, abeer said while jerking him and adi wakes up immediately and set back straight.

At least pay attention to what I am writing in your assignment........,abeer said glaring him at him and Adi nods while rubbing his eyes to chase away the sleep.

Even after half an hour, Abeer Chandni was kept doing the assignment without noticing that whose assignment they are doing has gone back to sleep.

Chandni, who looks away from the laptop, notices that Adi has already slept comfortably with his head on the pillow.

Hm...he slept .........,Chandni said while taping his shoulder and points in Adi's direction.

Let him........., Abeer said looking at adi then chandni.

You scold Adi so much but you always fulfill his every wish........., chandni said and she puts her head on his shoulder.

He is my only brother... i want to give everything to him .........and i scold him so that he is not got spoiled and understands the value of everything and everyone person who's present in his life..........., Abeer said while chandni nodded.

Okay his assignments is completed.............., abeer said after an hour and looking at chandni who came out of the bathroom after changing into her night dress.

Should we let Adi sleep here?..........., Abeer asks her while closing the laptop and chandni nods in yes.

Abeer puts Adi to bed properly and after turning off the lights, both of them come to Abeer's room.

As soon as Chandni comes to Abeer's room, her heart starts beating fast thinking about the last night and she silently stands in front of the bed.

Remembering our last night?............, Abeer murmured in her ears from behind while she just closed her eyes shyness.

Chal ek aur gunnah Kiya jaaye
Hum tumhare h ye sabke saamne Baya Kiya jaaye

AN

•••••••••••••••••••••

Prologue

Suhan_a aunty.........., chandni said softly looking at Abeer mother while tears were kept flowing from her eyes but his mother just looked at chandni once and leaves the room.

Don't cry diii........, adi said glaring at Riva and wiping her tears while chandni just dugged her face down and places her hand on her belly.

Bye byeee ❤️
Your writer
AN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 3.5K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
46.6K 4.6K 39
Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accidents happen for a reason. But what about ac...
102K 3.9K 37
Inayat, a 25-year-old with a heart of gold, has been navigating life solo since a tragic accident took her parents and her memories. Raised in an orp...
977K 38.6K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...