ICT ~ The forever family

Autorstwa ICT_FAN

One shots on our beloved ICT family. The players share such great bond with each other that it won't do justi... Więcej

Introduction
Rohirat ~ till the end
Rohul ~ A brick
ShubiRo ~ runout mishap
MahiRohiRat ~ WC loss
HulRat ~ Hukum ka ikka
Harry-Jassi ~ From day one
RoYas ~ Irresponsible brat
RoHul ~ Brothers
A/n
Rohit bhaiya ~ Safe space
Team ~ Parting ways
Ro Shikki ~ Surprise
RoHul ~ Bhaiya
Harry Jassi ~ Best friend
HulRat ~ Kiddo
Yash Ro ~ RoYals
HulRat ~ Sunshine boy
Rahul Dravid ~ Reunited, one last time?

Rohit bhaiya ~ A case

1.6K 129 168
Autorstwa ICT_FAN

A/n : Apologising before hand to you guys if you don't like it 😭 This thing just kept on circling my head during the examination, so had to pen it down.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"I'll sue you!"

"Arey tu kya karega I WILL SUE YOU!"

The words were hammering into Rahul bhai's head. It felt like his head was spinning and he could pass out at any moment.

The team splitting into two was the last thing that he could see.

"Sir...Rahul sir..."

A support staff member shook him out of the trance. He looked around. Yes it was true, he was in the court room.

There was hatred and anger filled in each one's eye.

"Shall we proceed with the hearings?"

Someone asked him softly while Rahul bhai just nodded.

A person started announcing, "today in this court there lies a case of manipulation, stealing and about the official claims on Mr. Rohit Sharma".

On our right we have a bunch of people...who call themselves Gen 1

On our left we have Gen 2.

Mr. Kannanur Lokesh Rahul and Mr. Shubman Gill being their respective lawyers.

Our jury includes Mr. Ravichandran Ashwin, Mr. Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Mr. Ajinkya  Rahane.

While our judge is Mr.Rahul Dravid.

Flashback :

The seniors and the juniors were sitting on opposite side of the dinner table. It was on the very next day after Rohit's dinner with the juniors.

The silence was brewing up a storm within and everyone was well aware of it.

While passing the salad to Jassi, Hardik accidentally spill the curry over Jaiswal's hoodie.

The very next moment Shubman unknowingly knocked the dessert container over Yuzi.

Rahul gritted his teeth and got up. "You guys are juniors so act like it!"
He took an egg and threw it in anger which landed right on Shreyas's face.

"Bhaiyooo chalooo" Jurel shouted and Ishan and Sarfaraz started throwing donuts and cupcakes on the boys the other side.

"Sathiyooo aage badho" Hardik yelled.

Rishabh and Jassi had already started taking their shots with eggs and tomatoes.

"BOYS! ENOUGH!" Rahul bhai had to stop just as Rah and Shub were abt to start the pan fight.

"I'll sue you!" Shubman said with fierce determination in his eyes.

"Arey tu kya karega, I WILL SUE YOU!" Rahul growled.

Flashback ends.

"So shall we proceed?" Rahul bhai finally said.

(I got no clue how the court works so please don't yell at me for how it goes 😭)

"Good morning sir" Rahul said standing up.

"Good morning sir" Shubman did the same too.

"With this I would like to give my opening statement, just as you saw how Mr. Gill copied my actions right now, him and his clients have been doing the same things and are fake claiming them."

Shubman started "And as you saw Rahul sir —"

Rahul bhai fake coughed.

"I mean my lord, just like that Mr.Rahul and his clients get offended at the slightest of the thing and now they have dragged the matter into this court!"

"Woooohooo" Yashasvi and Sarfaraz started clapping.

"Hamare Rohit bhaiya wapas karo, wapas karo! Bache ho toh bache raho!" Kuldeep started yelling.

"Rohit bhaiya hamare hai, case to ye wala aap pakka haare hai!" Ishan yelled back.

"Silence, Silence!" Rahul bhai used his hammer.

"My lord, as you see they are trying to steal our Rohit bhaiya" Rahul said sadisticaly.

"Since when is he your Rohit bhaiya?" Shubman asked knowing Rahul rarely calls him that.

"Beta jab tujhe pull shot ka P bhi nahi aata tha na tabse.Hah. Not that you know it even know." Rahul spat back.

"Savvyyy" Hardik clapped like an enthusiast.

And again there was a round of debate - practically yelling over the others at the top of your voices to declare the victory game.

"Silence!! All of you! Gadhe ho sare ke sare!" Rahul bhai lost the last straw of his patience.

"Now I would like to call my client Mr.Rishabh Pant" K.L said gesturing him.

"Yes my lord. It's not just about Rohit bhaiya but also about Sammy and Ritika bhabhi and as everyone knows I am Sammy's favourite. Her happiness = Rohit bhaiya's happiness."

"I would like to oppose" Tilak raised his hand from somewhere behind the court room.

Not just the seniors but also the juniors ran upto the poor guy.

"MI nahi hai ye!" Yelled Shreyas.

"Haan! Please MI katha bandh karo" Jurel said with a straight face.

Poor guy had no idea why he was being thrashed.

"I myself Ishan, would like to say that each one of us My Lord is ready to give our lives for Rohit bhaiya. Anything that comes his way, has to go through us first." The kind of patriotism they showed.

"Hah, pehle bumrah ke bouncer face karlo bacho" Harry laughed.

"Before any worse case scenario happens I would like to —"

Rahul bhai was cut by Hardik in between "Judge saahab taarikh pe taarikh, taarikh pe taarikh, mil rahi hai toh sirf taarikh---" While his mouth was shut tightly by Jassi.

"So yea, This court rules in the favour of - " Again Rahul bhai was cut in between.

"Whosoever you rule in the favour of, we disagree!" The jury said standing up.

All the other boys were shocked to see their protest.

By now Rohit who was silently sleeping beside Rahul bhai in a chair woke up.

He subconsciously started heading out, probably to get a cup of coffee.

While there were war cries coming from all around.

"Pakdo Rohit ko!"

"Rohit bhaiya hamare hai!"

"Rohit bhai hamare hai!"

"Cap Roooo!"

Rohit got stunned hearing all of it and his eyes wide opened, before he could realise it he was being pushed and pulled by a swarm of boys, his own boys.

"Arey aaram se, arey mae kahi nahi ja raha." Rohit tried explaining but it was of no use.

Rahul bhai meanwhile walked out giving up on the boys.

"Leave.my.Ro.now!" There came a voice from the front door, and everyone turned around to see an angry Kohli.

Dare anyone mess with this guy when it came to something about Rohit. He claimed Rohit more than even Ritika.

Everyone left Rohit's way and he simply walked out to his bestfriend.

"Tang karke rakh diya hai sab ne" One line from Rohit's mouth and the rest knew they were dead.

Virat went towards the boys and held Rahul and Shubman's ears "Aur tum dono bada vakeel banane ka shaukh haina! Chalo aao toh room mae aaj faisla suna hi dete hai!"

"Oww...Virat leave"

"Virat bhaiya it's hurting"

"Um...wese...how about we just share Rohit bhaiya?" Jurel spoke.

And even though none of them would want it, there was no other solution that could be seen. So everyone just eventually nodded their heads while Rohit looked skeptical about it.

"Guys, guys wait! Mae koi chiz thodi hu jo mujhe ese baat rahe ho! Am a walking talking human!"

"More like our walking talking bear" Yuzi mumbled.

"Yea the ones which hybernate" Ishan whispered.

How fast did they go from fighting for Rohit, to now roasting him and all of this was decided by them. Rohit had no role to play in it except just being their bhaiya.

"We love you Rohit bhaiya!!" The boys snuggled into him.

"We love you too Rohit bhaiya!" The 2013 batch kids were always their to tease him but he loved being the Rohit bhaiya to the team more than anything else, so for once he didn't complain.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Don't know what chaos I've ended up writing 😭. Sorry guys

A/n : Hope y'all liked this part. Express yourself in the comment section. Requests are now closed for this book.

~Your author signing off

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

134K 6.1K 51
ICT is a family and if there is one bond that has managed to adore everyone of us is ROHIRAT ❤️ It is undoubtedly one of my most favourite pairs so l...
60.9K 4.5K 52
💌*A Bunch of one shots about Ro and his safe space (Mostly contains Rohirat, Mahiro, Rohika etc)💌
53.8K 3.4K 36
⭐Book 2 in the ICT series ⭐Sequal to B.R.O.T.H.E.R.S but can be read as a standalone too. ⭐Instagram chapters with context from this book will be up...
26.8K 806 15
Shubman : Don't have any expectations from me we are together only because of my son Sunny : Daddy, don't make my mamma cry or I'll beat you Ishan :...