you are in love ౨ৎ - brady no...

By s7brina_taste

"And you knew what it was. He is in love." In which Artemis Scobell,meets her brother's friend, Brady Noon,at... More

☆ cast ☆
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ playlist
౨ৎ you are in love ౨ৎ
𝒻𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅
౨ৎ bitch ౨ৎ
౨ৎ accidentally in love ౨ৎ
౨ৎ archer (deluxe) ౨ৎ
౨ৎ so american ౨ৎ
౨ৎ hard launch ౨ৎ
౨ৎ opportunities ౨ৎ
౨ৎ dont come home... ౨ৎ
౨ৎ back again ౨ৎ
౨ৎ im wide awake,its morning ౨ৎ
౨ৎ no progress ౨ৎ
౨ৎ wedding troubles ౨ৎ

౨ৎ dinner ౨ৎ

427 8 4
By s7brina_taste

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Life could not be better. My family and I were going to spend the summer at our house in New jersey. Meaning, I could see Brady! Over the past months since the volleyball tournament we had been...talking, and I really started to develop feelings for him. I wrote a whole freakin love song about him?! Nonetheless, I'm super excited to get to see him.

We had just arrived at our house a few hours ago so I had already started unpacking. We had no plans for the day because my parents wanted to relax at home. It was the perfect opportunity to go over to Brady's and suprise him. One problem,I don't know where he lives. I know i'm near his area as Lacey Township High was 10 mins from my house. I decided to text Connor and ask him.

connie🫡

arty🤓
Heyy
what's your address? I'm in new jersey and want to suprise bray

connie🫡
what's up
oh fs
43 haigh road

arty🤓
tyy

I let my parents know that I was going to a friends house before leaving. I also check my hair and touch up my makeup to make sure i look good when i seee him. I put the address Connor had given me into google maps and follow the directions, driving to his house.

I drive up to a grey house which was pretty big and had a beautiful green porch.I shut off the engine, getting out of the car. I contain my excitement while walking up to the front door. I didn't exactly plan this out.

I bring my fist up to the wooden door,knocking then waiting patiently. I hear the door knob rattle. The door whips open revealing Brady- wait no, Connor.

"Oh you're here.Brady's upstairs. Second door to the right." He smiles, moving to the side so I could enter.

I walk to his room and gently knocking on his door.

"Connor, go away. For the last time I don't care that the wifi sucks in your room," He yells out. I snicker about the fact that this is probably what they argue about.

I knock again. I hear shuffling,presumably him getting up.

"Conn-,"He cuts himself off when he is met with me. His shocked expression turns into a happy one as he breaks out into a smile, wrapping his arms around me. He lifts my feet off the ground and spins me around.

He cups my face,smiling and staring into my eyes making me feel flustered," What are you doing here?"

"My family is here for the summer!" I exclaim excitedly. His smile reaches his eyes and I couldnt help but stare.

"You guys just going to stare at each other or what?" Connor comments, sarcastically from down the hall. Brady rolls his eyes, dragging me into his room.

We hang out,practically the whole day, before I had to leave as it was getting pretty dark.

"Are you sure,you're comfortable driving alone?" He asks for the millionth time. It was cute that he was so concerned for me. I nod.

He walks me to the door. I lean up kissing his cheek before walking to my car. He stands at the door with his hand over his cheek, a cheesy smile playing on his lips.

The next day, I was having breakfast with my family when my mom asks me a question that completely catches me off guard.

"So who's this friend you went to see?" I almost choke on my toast.

"Just a friend," I try to keep it vague as I didn't want her to make a big deal of it. I love my mom but once she finds out Brady is a boy she'll think we're dating and it's just a whole thing. It was also hard to explain our situation, I can't even explain it to myself as it is.

"A name, arty." She presses.

"Brady," I mutter. Her eyes light up.

"A boy?? Are you two dating? Do you like him? Why didn't you tell me sooner," See.

"Wait you're saying we let her hang out with a boy yesterday?" My dad chimes in.

"Oh come on,Pete. She's not a little girl anymore," My mom slaps my father's arm.

He ruffles my hair before grabbing his plate, to put in the sink.

"Mom we're just friends. Plus I don't think he sees me in that way anyway."

"He better not," Walker says. My mom gives him a stern look.

"Walker," She warns. He puts his hands up in surrender, walking over to the dining table.

"We should have them over for dinner! I'll set it up right now," My mom proposes. My eyes widen. I try to convince her not to but she is set on her decision and calls Brady's mom. She probably had her number because Walker and Brady had been friends for a while.

"Alright, it's confirmed," She chirps, satisfied that she was about to put me through the most awkward night of my life. I groan, thudding my head on the table.

"Arty, It's been a while since we had company over. I mean Flynn hasn't been over in a while,are you guys alright? Sherry too," She asks stroking my hair. I lied to her and said Flynn and I were friends after the break up because I didn't want her to worry. She worries too much.

"Uh-we're fine.Theyre just busy. And you know things with Flynn just can't be the same way anymore even though we're friends now," I sneakily lied.

bray💐

bray💐
what's this about me having dinner with your family?

missy🔥
i know😭😭
i tried talking her out of it

bray💐
nah it's fine
just shocked is all
i mean i know you're obsessed with me but our family's having dinner together is a little much even for you😶

missy🔥
🙄🙄

Soon the long dreaded night came. I finish setting up the table before hearing the doorbell ring. I still had to put the glasses out so my mom answering the door. My mom greets Mrs Noon and the door, she walks in carrying a tray. I walk up to her,smiling and greeting her before taking the tray form her to put in the dining room. My dad talks with Mr Noon like they were best friends or something. I'm glad they got along. Walker sees Brady and daps him up.

We all take a seat around the table. I was sat in between Brady and his little sister, Maddie.

"So Lane, how is it with the acting business in New Jersey. I understand what it's like, is it any different here?" My mom starts off the conversation. Lane, Brady's mom, answers saying how it's not really different but definitely unusual than before Brady got into acting.

As I eat my food, I catch Maddie staring up at me from her seat. I smile at her. She was just the cutest little thing. Her hair was brown down to her chest and she wore a pink headband that matched with the pink cardigan and dress she was wearing. Her eyes were big and a mesmerising shade of green just like Brady's.

"Is that your real hair? It's very pretty," She asks.
I blush at the question.

"Yes it is," I chuckled.

Her eyes widen, gasping," You're like rapunzel!"

I smile widely at her excitement.

"Trust me she is no princess," Walker snorts. I kick his leg under the table causing him to wince in pain.

"So you're like dydy's girlfriend?" Maddie asks innocently. I choke on my food, what is up with the unexpected questions today.

I look over to Brady, who was also unsure how to answer the question. I see skeptical looks from my siblings and Connor.

I look back to Maddie," No, we're just friends."

She nods and goes back to munch on her fries and chicken nuggets. I glance at Brady,looking away nervous. He places a hand on my knee, trying to calm my nerves. Little did he know, he was contributing to it.

After dinner, we all sat in walker's room while the adults were in the living room. I let Maddie braid my hair, while the boys played walker's video game and Leena was on her phone.

"Hair tie please," She holds out her hand from behind me. I place the black hair tie in her tiny hands as she ties up the braid. I could tell how excited she was to play with my hair as it was like in the movie when the girls braided rapunzel's hair.

She presented the finished look, holding up a mirror to my hair. I gasp, telling her how gorgeous it looked. Really good for a six year old might i add.

"Boys, what do you think," She asks smiling proudly. Walker commends her work, fist bumping her. Brady has a dazed look in his eyes, before complimenting Maddie and me. Connor jokes about Maddie's dream of being a disney princess hair stylist.

Soon it was time for them to go home. Maddie hugs my waist, reluctantly letting go. Brady hugs me goodbye too once Maddie had gone over to her mom's side.

"I thought she was never gonna let go," He jokes.

"Why jealous?" I grin. He rolls his eyes, walking to the car with the rest, turning around to wave one last time.

a/n

A cute little chapter of their families meeting

maddie and artemis' relationship is sooo cuteee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 29K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
1M 32.7K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
1.1M 41.2K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
117K 7K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...