Too Important To Lose (One-Sh...

By kamenscoob7

One-Shots Of Too Important To Lose More

Mentors
Spoiler For Final Chapter
How They React To (Y/N)'s Girlfriend
When They Learn (Y/N) Was Cheated On
When They Spoil (Y/N)
Fresh Prince Of Hell
How They See (Y/N)
Lucifer Insanity
When Emily Is Mad
(Y/N) Meets (Y/N)?
Like A Melody
When (Y/N) Gets Seriously Hurt
Part 2?
Hardstop Hotel (6 x 3)
Locking The Baby In A Car
The Date
Council Of (Y/N)
When Someone Flirts With (Y/N)
Busted
Octavia's Poem
Why Do They Love Him
When Y/N Gets Mad Pt.1
Busted Pt.2
Breakfast Fight
Y/N's Serenade
Girlfriend Revelation
Update
Y/N's Date Fails
Happy Mother's Day
Make a Scenario

Yandere Seraphim

3.7K 102 32
By kamenscoob7

Dead Bodies Of Both Sinners And Demons Alike Were Scattered Around The Streets Of Pride Ring. You'd Think It Was From A Gang War, Turf War Or Maybe Another Extermination Day. But You'd Be Wrong This Was An All Out Slaughter. No Mercy Was Given.

Bodies Racked Up By The Hundreds, More Than Most Exterminations Would Deliver. The Worst Part It Wasn't Even Extermination Day Yet Exterminators Were Slaughtering The Masses Like Flies Or Roaches.

Charlie Watched In Horror As Her People Were Mercilessly Slain. (Y/N) Grew Angry As He Watched The Exterminators Path Of Carnage.

The Angels Had Made Their Way To The Hazbin Hotel As Everyone Inside Armed Themselves For Battle.

Charlie: What Do You Exterminators Want

(Y/N): Yeah, I Thought Extermination Day Wasn't For Another Couple Months You Psycho Freaks.

Lute Leading The Angels Glared As Vaggie Pointed Her Spear At Her

Lute: We Come For The One Known As (Y/N) Morningstar

Everyone: EH/WHAT!!!

Lute: The Head Seraphim Requests His Presence, And We Are Ordered To Slaughter Anyone Who Stands In Our Way.

(Y/N): If She Wants Me, Why Not Call My Grandfather And Arrange A. Meeting.

Lute: I Don't Make The Rules, I Only Follow Them.

Charlie Stood Protectively In Front Of (Y/N).

Charlie: You Won't Take My Baby.

Lute: I Wasn't Asking Nicely, Exorcists ATTACK

The Exorcists Swarmed The Hotel As The Residents That Dwelled Fought Against Them But It Was A Losing Battle There Was Just To Many Of Them.

In One Instance Charlie Was Stabbed, Reacting (Y/N) and Vaggie Tried To Make Their Way But Were Swarmed By Excorists.

As Lute Was About To End Charlie's Life

(Y/N): STOP!!!!

Lute Turned Her Attention To The Male

(Y/N): I'll Go With You Willingly. Just Don't Hurt Her

Charlie: (Y/N) (Grunt)...No.... Don't Do This

(Y/N) Rushed Over To Help Her Up As He Hugged Her Alongside Vaggie.

(Y/N): I Have To If It's To Protect You and The Others

Angel: Kid Are You Nuts Think About What Your Saying

(Y/N): Angel Trust Me It's For The Best, If It Will Stop The Blood Shed I'll Go.

Charlie: NO!!!!

Charlie and Vaggie Started Crying As They Hugged Their Son Tightly.

Vaggie: There Has To Be Another Way

(Y/N): I'm Sorry, Thank You All For Everything

Lute: Let's Go

Lute Grabbed (Y/N) As Her and Her Exorcists Sisters Left Hell Leaving A Crying Charlie and Vaggie As The Others Comforted Them.

Alastor Had A Sinister Glare On His Face Looking Up At Heaven

In Heaven

Lute Was Taking (Y/N) To The Council Room.

(Y/N): What Does Sera Want From Me

Lute: It's Not Sera You Should Be Concerned About

(Y/N): Why Are You Doing This

Lute: I Have My Orders, I Obey Them Without Question.

As The Entered The Court Room, What (Y/N) Saw Next Was Something Horrible. Angelic Blood Littered The Court Room From Its Walls To The Floor.

And What Made It Worse Was The Decapitated Heads Of All The Head Seraphim's Mounted On Each Pillar.

(Y/N): What Kind Of Monster

???: Oh How Cruel, How Could You Call Your Future Wife A Monster

(Y/N): No.....I-It Can't Be

(Y/N) Looked Up And His Worst Fears Realised As He Saw The One Person He Thought Would Never Do Something Like This

(Y/N):........Emily?

Emily: Hello....My Love~

(Y/N): No....No....Nononono This Is Just A Dream....A Really Really Bad Dream. Wake Up (Y/N), Wake Up Dammit

Emily: Uh Uh Uh(Flies Down As She Caresses (Y/N)'s Face) No Swearing In Heaven~Should I Discipline You My Love.

(Y/N):(Breaks Free) Emily Snap Out Of It, This Isn't You.

Emily: Oh But It Is My Beloved~ You See Sera Didn't Understand, The Others Didn't Understand. They Said Our Love Was Forbidden, They Said We Couldn't Be Together, They WANTED To SEPARATE Us.

Emily Started Laughing Insanely As (Y/N) Backed Away In Fear.

Emily: They Had To Die,All Of Them EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF THEM!!! They Wanted To Hurt Me, They Wanted To Hurt You, They Wanted To Hurt US.(Cups (Y/N)'s Face)

(Y/N): What About The Exorcists

Emily: Oh Them, I Had Them Slaughter Every Demon And Wretched Sinner Until I Had You.

(Y/N): But Why?! You Supported Us!!! Don't You Believe In Redemption

Emily: Oh I Do My Love~ That's Why I Have A Proposition. I Will Cancel The Exterminations, In Exchange You Will Become My Husband and We'll Spread Joy Through All Of Heaven.

(Y/N): (Glares) And If I Refuse

Emily Glared Daggers As She Started Strangling (Y/N)

Emily: YOU FOOLISH MORTAL!!! Do You ACTUALLY Think You Have Any Say In This Matter. We Are To Be Wed, And If You Don't Comply I WILL REIGN HELLFIRE AND DESTRUCTION ON THAT WORTHLESS LITTLE ROCK YOU CALL A HOME AND EVERY PUTRED AND WRETCHED SOUL WOULD BE DESTROYED, AND....IT.....WOULD....BE....ALL....YOUR....FAULT!!!

(Y/N)'s Eyes Widened In Fear As Lute Glared

Lute: That's Enough Your Highness You've Proven Your Point

Emily Sharply Turned To Lute, Before Golden Chains Appeared Around Lute's Neck As She Was Pulled To The Ground.

Emily: Did I Ask You To Speak, This Does Not Concern You. If You Try To Act Like A Hero And "Save The Damsel", I Will Not Just Have You Removed From Your Position I Would Have You Exiled, And Tortured Until You Beg To The God That HAS FORSAKEN YOU!!!

Lute Looked Up In Fear As Emily Was Standing Before Her.

Emily: Do I Make Myself Clear

Lute: Y-Y-Yes Your Highness

Emily: Good (Turns To (Y/N)) Now What Do You Say My Love~ Will You Take My Hand In Marriage Or Will You Allow Your Selfish Pride Be The Catalyst In The Full Fledge Destruction Of Hell. Clocks Ticking Honey Bunny~

(Y/N): I-I-I

Lute: No Think About Your Saying, I May Hate Them, But Even I Know You Can't Allow This.

The Golden Changes Around Lute's Neck Tightened As Lute Was Being Strangled.

(Y/N): Alright I'll Marry You Just Leave Her Alone

Emily Stopped As She Happily Hugged (Y/N)

Emily: Oh (Y/N) Your New Life Here Is Going To Be Wonderful, I Promise.

As For Lute After Leaving The Court Room, She Broke Down Into Tears

Lute: Why.....Why Can't I Protect You....I Promised Yet (Sob)....I Failed You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 489 12
Hope you enjoy my spin on Hazbin Hotel
93.8K 1.6K 17
Description in the works All characters belong to Vivziepop, except you.
71.2K 1K 25
''❞ hazbin hotel oneshots ━ title says it all. all of these are on tumblr but i decided to post them on here and a03 as...
12.7K 172 47
My first scenarios booked because there aren't enough! Read the first chapter for information on this book! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!! ASK FOR SOMETHING ON...