𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗...

By sooshi-

.𖥔 ݁ ˖where I bring you a cliche imagines that you probably read somewhere else. @𝘀𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶- ©️2023 More

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ooo.
.𖥔 ݁ ˖serenade- myeong jaehyun
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ flower boy - han yujin
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ flower boy - han yujin| pt.2
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ umbrella - 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂
❅☃︎•. ݁ ˖⋆ first snow - taesan
❅☃︎•. ݁ ˖⋆ surprise- sungchan
❅☃︎•. ݁ ˖⋆ apology playlist - park wonbin
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ enemy - kim gyuvin
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ kiss and tell - hong seunghan
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ trapped - woonhak
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ brother's bestfriend - sung hanbin
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ fishy - leehan
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ gameboy - anton
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ bandmate - taerae
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ enemy - kim gyuvin| pt.2
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ prom - 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ best friend - sungho
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ rivals - park gunwook | pt.2
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ prom - 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂 | pt.2
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ enchanted - zhanghao
.𖥔 ݁ ˖tattoo - sungchan
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ blind date - sung hanbin
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ rivals - park gunwook
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ first dance - sohee

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ miss you - ricky

496 19 26
By sooshi-

Word Count ⋆ 1447
A/N ⋆ here u go and I hope ur satisfied with it. thanks for requesting omarwa123

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

You miss your boyfriend so much and him being an idol didn't help. Ricky's always in practice and when he does come home, he is tired and immediately goes to sleep (if he even have got time for that.) He tries to make time to you but the schedules are tight and you don't want him risking the publicity. You just hold on to the hope that one day all of this will pass and you'll have more time with your boyfriend.

"You don't sound right, Y/N? What's wrong?" Your bestfriend, Gaeul, inquires as she stares at you through the phone screen. She was in Japan and is video calling you because you two missed each other.

"Nothing. I'm fine," you replied, attempting a smile.

"You don't look fine to me." She is inspecting you as she squints her eyes. "Whatever it is you can tell me. Even if I'm not physically by your side, you know I'm always with you, right?"

You nodded your head in agreement. "I know, Gaeul. It's just..." you take a deep breath, embarrassed to say your feelings, even for your bestfriend. "I miss Ricky."

Ricky and the rest of his group mates are on tour and he called you few hours ago and said he will be there tomorrow but you just couldn't wait. Your eager for him. It's a tour so you hope they will have a longer break and even it few days, you like him to spend it all of it with you. Now the time is near for his arrival, you're scared it'll pass too quick and you'll never have enough of him.

"Aww, baby. It's ok." Gaeul pouts. "Didn't you say he will be there tomorrow?""

"I know but I can't wait," you whined as Gaeul giggles at you.

You heard something closing behind you and you turned your head.

"What's wrong?"

"I thought I heard a door closing." You look at the direction where your apartment door is but it's still far. "Is Ricky here?"

Gaeul cackles through the screen. "Oh my God, Y/N. You're so paranoid. He's on tour, member?"

You arent expecting Ricky until tomorrow but somehow you hope it is him who was on the door. It made you feel cynical about yourself, about how you're handling the relationship.

"Yeah, I guess," You say curtly. You are fighting tears as you say, "I miss him so much, you know. I... I don't spend much time with him and when he finally has free time, his manager just drags him out and say they have some shoot to do."

Gaeul sighs. "Y'all are like the sweetest couple ever but trust me Y/N, you don't need to latch on him forever," Gaeul says, in what seems like sweet advising voice.

"What do you mean?" You knit your brows. You don't like where this is going.

Gaeul shrugs as she props her phone on a window and hugs her knees. "I'm saying, you should be spontaneous. Sleep with other guys. I'm sure he won't find out— I mean, he won't mind."

This is a new Gaeul to you. She never said anything like that nor interfered in your relationship. Somehow, you feel like you never knew her. This was not the Gaeul you went to school with and you didn't like this behaviour a bit.

"Gaeul, are you saying I should cheat on a boyfriend I told you I love too many times?" Your voice is set in an angry tone and you're clenching your jaw that blood rushes to your face.

Gaeul lets out a nervous laugh but somehow didn't feel like stoping to offend you. "No! Not like that. Maybe one night stand." And as if she's been saying some delightful things, her face lit up. "Oh, why don't you try blind date? I know a guy. It's ok if Ricky is still your boyfriend, Y/N." Then she winks at you.

You almost barfed. You felt betrayed and felt sick all of a sudden. How could she say that easily?

"Ji Gaeul," you began. "I can't believe you say this to your bestfriend. You know I'm loyal to him and when did you start thinking that I would consider cheating on my boyfriend who I have loved for more than three years? Blind date? While I have a boyfriend? I'm really disappointed in you, Gaeul."

"Chill, people do that all the time." She sounded very calm and you hated it.

"For you, it might be 'chill' but not for me," you snarl at her.

Gaeul just shrugs. "I guess. Well, I have to go, now. Bye."

You just hummed and end the call.

It might be normal to some people, like Gaeul, but to you, loyalty holds a great place and you hate thinking, let alone do anything, about cheating on your boyfriend who's been working hard and have been good to you all those times you've been together.

Maybe what Gaeul said to you or missing him was getting too unbearable, you started bawling as you hugged your knees. It wasn't a quiet sob, you're literally letting it all out.

Your breath hitches and your throat burned. You hated not having him around. You hugged your knees tightly when a familiar scent hits your nose.

Great, now you're imagining his scent.

But then a hand wraps around your shoulders and the scent of Ricky wafts through your nose.

"Why is my baby sad?" The sweet, soft, familiar voice says.

You slowly turned your head up and see Ricky in all his glamour.

You only scoffed. "I'm hallucinating, now, arent I?"

Ricky chuckles and tightly holds you. "No, you're not. I'm really here."

It took you a few seconds to realize the love of your life is actually next to you and hugging you tightly. You can only cry harder as you wrap your arms around him and sob on his shoulders.

"Shh, I'm here. Everything will be ok," Ricky whispers as he pats your head. "I really missed you, love. "

"I do too. So much." You wipe your eyes as you hug him tightly again as if he will disappear if you don't.

"You did?"

"Oh, you have no idea."

He rubs small circles at your back. Something about the way you two are sitting, holding each other like there's tomorrow gave you sense of security. He was really here and you couldn't believe it. As if youre still unsure of his presence, you hug him tightly. He chuckles and kisses the crown of your head. A relief went down your spine when he did that. You wrap your arms around his waist and lay your head on his chest. You hope to stay like that forever.

"When did you get here? I thought you were coming tomorrow. " You say, in between sniffles.

"I wanted to surprise you. Thank God you didn't check my fansite, the you would have seen I'll be coming today."

You let out a small laugh. "I thought I heard something, like a closed door. I wasn't sure tho. Did you arrive an hour ago?"

"Pretty much.. when you were talking to Gaeul."

Your eyes went wide and gasped loudly.

Ricky was startled. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I was sneaking to surprise you and then I... heared. "

"How much did you listen?"

"...Everything?" His voice was quiet. "I didn't know you missed me so much. I know it's hard for you. I'm really sorry you have to go through this and Ie promise I will make time as much as possible. I'm sorry I overheard."

Ricky's eyes travels from your one eye to the other. You can almost swear his eyes are welling up but it's Ricky, it's hard for him to show his enotions.

"It's ok, Ricky, " You say, looking up at him. "It's just I care about your health and you're always overworking yourself and it breaks my heart to see you struggle. You have fans, you have to give them you're all and I know they make you happy. It's also right to give yourself a break and have fun, do what makes you feel relaxed. I don't want you to feel exhausted everyday and seeing you coming home like that really breaks my heart."

Ricky gives you a sad smile. He brushes your hair away from your face and tucks it in to your ears. "I have you and I think it makes all the troubles disappear whenever i see you. You bring joy to my life." He kisses your lips slowly. "I really love you, Y/N."

You smile at him. "I love you too, Ricky. "

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

vomment is appreciated <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488 41 12
Sunjeongz/ Sungbin fanfic.
2.5K 128 8
A short story of soonwoo I suddenly want to write.
287K 3.4K 67
"𝙏𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚?" ©sugarlysweeten warning - slow update
15.7K 463 62
Sometimes I have ideas that I don't really feel like turning into a full story... You will find those here :) PS message me ideas / requests 🔞