My Love

Oleh Andromeda_5243

Vampires, werewolves and witches. That's the world Lucy must navigate in. Ever since age 12 she's been at Zer... Lebih Banyak

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

23 3 0
Oleh Andromeda_5243

Somehow the hug stayed until Natsu left me and went outside of the tent. That was weird. 

Well, this might just be his last day of living so guess he'd be weird.

I opened the tent door too and the sunlight pressed on my skin. I felt better but also worse at that same point of time. My mind wondered for a few seconds and then remembered that Loke and Taurus were still somewhere here. 

"Umm excuse me, but have you seen a really big bull with an axe? Or a guy wearing a tuxedo and sunglasses?" I asked a random person walking nearby.

He had jet black hair and midnight eyes and wore a white trench coat and was completely naked except for that and a pair of jeans. He had a cross sign necklace which I recognized. He's Gray the third commander after Jellal and Gajeel. He was an elemental vampire who used ice.

"Umm mind wearing some clothes?"

I closed my eyes and hid them behind my hair, pretty sure I was red by now.

"OH! Damn, didn't know that. Uh- yeah I saw a bull near Wendy's tent."

I opened my eyes once again to see his trench coat fully buttoned.

"Thanks!"

"WAIT? Who are you?"

I looked back at Gray.

"Long story short I'm a celestial mage. So.... BYE!"

I ran away from him to Wendy's camp, I need answers about this pain I'm feeling and I can't waste any time.

I was near Wendy's tent when I saw a glimpse of a huge axe and stopped immediately.

"Taurus?!"

"Miss Lucy! I knew you'd come!"

"Lucy we need help."

Both of my celestial spirts were stuck in a transparent orb and looked much more in pain then me.

"What- happened?"

"Somehow someone did this to us, and we can't go back to the celestial world, we thought you might be able to forcefully close our gates. I may be used to it but Taurus hasn't been in the human world for too long."

My mind raced a bit, thats why I'm strained without knowing I was giving Taurus and Loke my own power, which means i need to close their gates now.

I pulled my hands out, without my keys I need to use extra power these days.

"Close gate of the Golden Bull, Taurus!"

There was a yellow light surrounding me but nothing. Taurus was still inside the orb along with Loke.

"What, I don't understand?" T

"Close gate of the Lion, Loke!"

Nothing. The same light but nothing.

"CLOSE GATE OF THE GOLDEN BULL, TAURUS!!!"

"Lucy, I don't think it's working."

"No, I'm gonna do this Loke. You can't die like Aqua-. Like her."

The faint memory of her hurts me. The faint memory of my closest friend.

"CLOSE GATE OF THE LION, LOKE!!"

Nothing, yet.

"Miss Lucy don't strain yourself."

I gritted my teeth, what use am I do my spirits if I can't even help them. I pulled my charm bracelet outside and concentrated my power on them.

"Lucy, what are you-"

My forehead tensed up and a circle of light surrounded. I breathed in and out slowly.

"Miss Lucy! Don't!" 

I felt my power expanding my magic stretching further then I usually do. Small glimpses of my spirts surrounded me. 

"LUCY! DON'! I DON'T WANT TO BE KILL ANOTHER CELESTIAL MAGE!" Loke called out.

That made me furious. He has no contribution in killing his last owner but still blames himself. 

"You never killed her Loke."

A power shone across me, and tried something I never did my entire life.

I have tried many times to make my transformed charms back to my usual keys, but never have I used my own magic essence on trying. However if this fails. I loose all my celestial power, forever.

Inhale and exhale Lucy. Inhale, many fades spirits surrounded me. Exhale, spirits which weren't even mine now surrounded me. 

"CLOSE ALL GATES OF THE SPIRITUAL REALM!"

My eyes opened once again and I saw my charm bracelet wafting in the sky and light blew from it. Slowly, I saw them transforming into a more physical shape. Shapes of keys. Few of them grey and few of them golden. Each had their own unique top although. Loke and Taurus vanished into the keys and suddenly everything stopped. The light around me stretched to the horizon and bounced back inside of me. The once called charm then changed into the keys that my mother had given. They gently hit my hands.

In the back of my head I heard the small echo of Loke along with the other spirits.

Thanks Lucy...

I felt much stronger but a little dizzy. I tried walking a step and almost fell but a person stopped me.

"So that's what you call a celestial mage huh?"

Gray looked at me with curiosity.

"Yup."

I hugged my keys to my chest, knowing I was ready now. Ready for whatever was coming.

"Come on, follow me."

I followed Gray into the soldier tent which inside had the same setup as the Lord's except that it was way bigger. It had many benches inside and a small bar shop where a white mistress was cleaning the cups.

"Hey Mira! Could you bring her a key pouch?"

Mira kindly nodded. Although she looked cute I remembered her as the demon elf. The strauss sibling were all elves. The eldest was Mira, who had another form the demon elf princess. The second, Lissana had the ability to change her body into any living creature. The third, Elfman had the skill of becoming a demonic monstor like his elder sister. Before the war he in fact used to be the royal Guard of King Eden, of the elves.

Mira then came back with a small pouch that easily could fit into the belt in my satin dress. It had a sign marked onto it. 

"Sorry, this was a pouch before the war so its gonna be really rusty!"

"No problem!"

I placed my keys into it and hooked the pouch once more. It was perfect.

"Now, you better tell us that long story," the jet black man said. Right a favour for a favour, vampire rule number 1#...

I sighed deeply and started the tale of these two days, carefully removing any parts that would bring them suspicion.

After I was done, Gray whistled long and Mira just stood there.

"Thats really long."

"GRAY SAMA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?!"

I flipped my head to see Juvia running towards Gray and I even saw Gray sweatdrop.

"We were just talking Juvia nothing else!"

"Juvia doesn't like you to talking with love rival."

LOVE RIVAL? THE HECK IS WITH THE NICKNAMES I'M GETTING.

"Oh nooo. There's nothing between us." I tried clearing it up but Juvia just frowned and held Gray's hand.

"Juvia doesn;t believe you."

I sweat dropped along with Gray while Miraa giggled.

"There's nothing I swear!" although this was a very weird topic and Juvia was quite serious and angry all three of us were laughing secretly and smiling.

"Relax Juvia Lucy hasen't come her to steal your Gray-Sama! She's a friend." Mira tried explaining in between laughs.

Juvia looked in my eyes than in Gray's and then in Mira's. She then glanced at my face again an started laughing along with us.

My face felt sore with the laughs and smiles, I haven't laughed like this in a long while now.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

331K 13.5K 58
Lucy Heartfilia lives with her parents in a fine mansion, but her father was murdered by a hit man. Lucy's mother decides that the only way to keep...
41.5K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
Secrets Oleh Izzy

Fiksi Penggemar

22.6K 832 13
My name is Natsu Dragneel and I am a Fire dragon slayer at the Fairy Tail guild. I care deeply for my comrades and I will protect them with my life...
152K 3.6K 34
Natsu Dragneel is the schools bad boy at Fairy Tail High. He's battle scarred from fights and follows his own rules. He rides a motorcycle and wears...