Deku as Nagisa Mha x AC

Autorstwa boringstoriesss

His lessons on hiding the truth were from the Japanese Government itself who asked a bunch of middle schooler... Więcej

Explanation time!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Basic stuff
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
help
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Birthday!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
...
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Serious authors note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 47

704 37 20
Autorstwa boringstoriesss

."Aww, hell yea! Yoshida's here!" Teraseka exclaimed, walking slightly faster to the exit.

"Midoriya...." Todoroki sighed. "I don't know what's gotten into you.. but we deserve answers."

"Answers to what?" Karma said, slinging an arm around Nagisa. "He shouldn't have to tell you anything."

"Oh shut your mouth Karma!" Bakugo growled.

Nagisa's eyes widened. "How does he- wha- Karma?!" Nagisa thought the kids agreed not to let them know their real names!

"Relax." Karma said, shaking Nagisa's shoulders. "I went to your school for a day."

"You did WHAT?!" Nagisa almost screamed. "You guys let this happen?!" He looked at his friends, mostly Isogai.

"Sorry man." Maehara said.

"We had no choice.. we'll talk about this in the car." Itona deadpanned.

"Will someone tell us what's going on?" Jirou asked, annoyed. "We're not following you any longer." She stepped forward. 

"Good." Takebayashi said. "We never needed you here anyways."

"Yea, you guys were just a slowdown." Chiba added. 

"We will be going now, just so you know, you won't be getting a ride from us." Hayami said, and now the kids weren't walking towards the exit any longer. 

"You can't just do that!" Mina complained. "I- We- There's so many things we need to ask you! who are you guys anyways?!" She whined. 

"Sorry." Okano said, shrugging. "Not happening."

The 3-E kids walked closer to the exit, but they were blocked by something. 

Todoroki had created an ice wall and stopped them. 

"No. We want answers. Now." He said, fire sparking up on his arm

Karma sighed and walked closer to them with Hara. 

"Karma..." Nagisa warned. Karma continued walking anyways.

Karma smirked. "I hate to do this but--"

*BOOM!*

Karma's voice was drowned out by a huge blast coming from the exit area, shattering the hard glass doors. Shards flew everywhere, and the kids in the hallway dropped to the floor from the impact. Todoroki's ice wall melted and broke almost immediately.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"W-what was that...?" Hinano said, getting up from one knee. 

"Ow!" Hayami exclaimed, seeing a shard of glass sticking out of her thigh. 

"Oh shit." Teraseka cursed, not being able to see anything from the smoke. 

"Is everyone alright?" Isogai asked, raising his voice. 

"That... Is Yoshida's group here?" Itona asked, wincing in pain as he got up.

"No.." Chiba said, terrified. 

"We were wrong. That's not Yoshida." Takebayashi said, covering his mouth from the smoke. 

"What about those hero students?" Fuwa asked. "Are you guys okay? And will this damn smoke clear already!" She yelled in annoyance. She didn't even care at this point, a whole bomb went off, the villians are sure to hear that.

Uraraka coughed, but still responded. "All good over here.."

The rest of the 1-A kids looked horrible. They were doubled over, and they looked like they could pass out any second. 

A couple of the other 3-E kids were still on the floor, and their friends rushed over to help them up. 

"Thanks man..." Maehara said, grabbing on to Isogai's hand that was reaching out to him. he winced in pain as he got up. 

"Are you okay?!" Isogai asked, concerned. 

"Hah, yea.. I'm fine.." Maehara said, rubbing his head. "Nothing too bad.." He said, gripping his hand which was now bruised from the impact. 

"Hiroto! You are not okay! Here, let me help you." Isogai said, slinging Maehara's hand over his shoulder. 

"It might just be a bone bruise... If im lucky." Maehara sighed, sheepishly. 

"You don't have to act so tough you know.." Isogai said, sadly looking at the boy's arm. 

"It's fine, the gear protected me.." He sighed. "I don't know what to say about Nagisa's classmates though."

.

"Ow! Fuck!" Hayami cursed, pulling the shard of glass from her thigh. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Chiba asked, moving over to her. He looked at Hayami's leg, and winced in pain. That must've hurt.

"Yea.. You?" Hayami asked, looking worriedly at Chiba's head, which had a small trail of blood on it. 

"I'll be fine.." He responded. "I'm glad you're okay. I can't really see anything with this smoke though." He coughed, which made Hayami put a hand to his chest. 

"My gun..." Chiba said warily. "I.. Where did it go?"

"It's probably somewhere on the floor." Hayami reassured.

She gasped slightly. "Your arm!" She said, grabbing it softly. 

"Wha- oh." Chiba said, looking down. "That's... unfortunate.."

"Unfortunate?" Hayami asked, alarmed. She had complataly forgot about her leg, and was now worried for Chiba. "That's.. that's your shooting arm! It's hurt?! There's- there's a cut here! How will you..."

Chiba's eyes widened when he realised. He sighed. "I'll be fine.. I haven't practiced with my left arm in a while, but I think I can face whatever's here.."

"You better!" Hayami pouted. "Don't even think about changing the subject. The cut on my leg wasn't that deep."

"Oh, so you can freerun flawlessly then?" Chiba asked. 

"..." Hayami looked away. "It's not that bad."

They both hummed, and looked around, trying to see anyone else. 

.

"Something's not right..." Karma said, getting up from his position on the floor. 

"You good?" He asked, pulling Fuwa up, who was laying on the floor.

"Yea, I guess.." She said, blinking her eyes. "The smoke is just really messing with me."

"I can't see a thing.." Karma muttered. 

"The blast... our suits protected us.." Fuwa said, scared. She tried not to think what would've happened if they weren't wearing the gear.

"I guess the government wasn't lying.." Karma hummed.

"I can't really see anyone, but it looks like Itona is over there." Fuwa pointed.

"Okay, let's just stay put for now." He said, trying to make out anyone else hurt. 

.

"Takebayashi..." Itona said, reaching out his hand for the boy to grab. "Are you alright?"

"Yea, just a little disoriented." He replied. He blindly moved his hands, reaching for his glasses, which were blown off his face. "That bomb.... Didn't you notice something weird about it..?"

Itona's eyes widened slightly. "What..? Like how?" Itona tried to recall every lesson they had about bombs.

"There were Shrapnel fragments. But not a normal amount.." He said cryptically. 

"Oh.. Like the small pieces of material propelled outward by the detonation of an explosive device, causing potentially severe injuries upon impact with objects or individuals within the blast radius?" Itona asked. 

...

"Asking and answering so the readers know the defenition! A classic!" Fuwa snickered, even though she was a little far from the two boys to hear, she has this 6th sense.....

...

"Yes. In normal gernades or bombs, they are filled with those.." Takebayashi looked towards the other kids, trying to make out things from the smoke. "It doesn't look like anyone is badly hurt, and there is a concerning lack of the fragments. They are there, sure, but there isn't a normal amount."

"Oh." Itona realized. "The bomb went off really close, that's why so many of us are on the floor or injured.."

"Precisely."

"Bombs like those haven't been in production for over a year." Takebayashi said, shifting uncomfortably. "They are either filled with them, or don't have them at all."

"...The bomb was also seemingly silent. No beeping or anything.." Itona gaped. It wasn't unusual for the two boys to be talking about explosives, they are the best educated in them in the whole class. Sure-- they were all supposed to study them, but these two boys were the most passionate about bombs. 

"There are only a couple types of bombs like that in this country." Takebayashi stated. "And like I said, they were restricted to soldiers and government agents. We must be dealing with someone experienced."

"..There's no way this person is just a low-life villian." Itona said. 

.

.

.

By now, the smoke had cleared. The 3-E kids instinctively moved closer together, and formed a defensive stance. 

"What a dramatic bomb.. the smoke is almost cinematic" Hinano said, rubbing her cheek. 

"I'm just glad I didn't get fucking deaf!" Teraseka said. Okano and Hara walked towards him to check on his injuries. 

The smoke slowly crept away, and the whole sight was now in view. The hallway lights had significantly darkened, and the moonlight coming from outside dimly lit up the area. 

.

.

.

.

.

A man walked out from the shadows. He stood tall and imposing, and his muscles bulged out, almost unreal. His hair, which was short and black, fell just over his head, which held a menacing grin. His skin was pale, and scars littered his body, with noticeable scars on his face. 

His eyes were cold and calculating, sending shivers down the spines of the kids. His attire spoke volumes of his nature-- a cold-blodded killer. A complete psychopath. His hands, calloused and scarred, clenched into fists.

The 3-E kids gasped in terror as the man's face became visible. Hinano's eyes watered of real tears this time. They backed up slowly, forgetting everything around them. Ritsu was panicking, and sending messages to every person possible to come and help them. 

Karma scowled at the sight. He turned to Nagisa. "Oh no, Nagisa... Look who-- Nagisa? NAGISA?!"

Karma's eyes darted around the room, and he started panicking. His breathing became heavy. Nagisa was right next to him. He was right there. Now that man was here, a wave of despair washed over the 3-E kids. 

"Wh- what the fuck..." Teraseka tried to say, but his voice gave out. All that came out was a squeak. 

They hitched their breaths.. This was not supposed to happen. They paled, looking at the crazy man. 

Their eyes widened even more, and it became even worse when they saw what was happening. 

That man...

Takaoka Akira.

(A/N: Guys im really sorry for doing this..... I know its REALLY cliche, but what's a good assclass fic without takaoka? again, this is dissapointing to me.. but i think i can go somewhere with this..!)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

15.5K 594 55
Class 3E, the end of the road class, the dead end class the perfect class. Nagisa Shoita lived in three different worlds, one at school, one at home...
105K 2.9K 10
This story is about Nagisa Shiota (From Assassination Classroom) shipped with... ahhhhh.... YOU! Congrats human, you have been shipped with Nagisa! (...
51.5K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
337K 11.4K 43
Midoriya's an assassin. An assassin from Class 3e of course! He's gotten into UA and is in Class 1a! Now all that's left to do is to occasionally do...