Never going back ✔️

By That_G1rlxx

When Sophia Bianchi was 7 years old, Her twin sister drowned while taking a bath with her. The family not u... More

Characters 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Author note

220 7 0
By That_G1rlxx

Hey guys, sorry for doing this in like the middle of the book instead of the beginning but I'm weird like that so here you go anyway.

There is a couple things that I've been needing to address for a while so I might as well say them now 🤷‍♀️

I haven't updated in like a WHILE so for that I apologize, This book was supposed to be published on another platform for a couple months so I stopped publishing here just in case but that didn't work out soo.... I guess I'm back. I've also had really bad writers block and I've like just moved lol, just lots of changes lately ig. But know that hopefully I will be updating more regularly.

Also to clarify, I don't curse all that much, so I don't think you'll see a lot of that in the book and in the future. I also have never written smut but I'm not totally against it so maybe somewhere in the near future there will be a little smut in the book.... Y'all will just have to see.

Also thank you to all that vote and like, It literally makes my entire day and makes me think my book is actually good, So thanks!!

Anyway, enough yapping. Love y'all, hope you enjoy book ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mafia Queen By malaa

Teen Fiction

599K 16.1K 34
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° I clip off four fingers from his left hand. "I would say that's for touching my shipment but I just wanted to cut off your finge...
810K 15.2K 48
There isn't room for relationships,love or the show of emotions in the Italian mafia,that was proven when Mason Russo lost the love of his life,Selin...
1.2M 32.3K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
88.6K 1.9K 40
15-year-old Sofia De Ricci accidentally kills her mum's abusive boyfriend and lies to everyone about his death. She believes she has no other family...