The Slayer Of Slashers || Mar...

Par UnmatchedPictures

Jamari Warren seems to always be caught in the middle no matter what he does, He tries to move to Haddonfield... Plus

1-1: Rise Of The Rider I
1-2: Rise Of The Rider II
1-3: Haddonfield
1-4: BFF's!!
1-5: Evil Has Risen
1-6: Evil Has Returned
1-7: Search For Da Shape
1-8: Haddonfield Hunter
1-9: Vengeance vs Emotionless
1-10: Suspicions
1-11: Bodies Drop
1-12: There Is No Boogeyman!
1-13: Bodies Keep Droppin
1-14: Sex Sounds No Lil TJay
1-15: Final Girl Circuit
1-16: Final Round...
1-17: AfterMath
1-18: Loomis Slowly Going Cuckoo
1-19: Dead Daughter Is Wild
1-20: Da Gang
1-21: The Return
2-1: Crystal Lake
2-2: First Fight
2-3: New Camp Who Dis?
2-4: Deattth
2-5: Camp Forest Lake...
2-6: LET DA BODIES HIT DA FLOOR, LET DA BODIES HIT DA FLOOR
2-7: Believa!
2-8: Rematch!
2-9: Shit Happened
2-10: Final Gir-Boy Circuit
2-11: Final Bout
2-12: The Trip That Scared Trips
2-13: Hitchhiking Problems
2-14: On Da Road Again...
2-15: Dropping Bodies
2-16: Half Brother Is A Half Corpse
2-17: Hell...sorta
2-18: Attack!
2-19: Mind Games
2-20: Hellscape
2-21: Knocked Around
2-22: Final Fight/S2 Finale

1-22: Final Face Off/S1 Finale

39 0 0
Par UnmatchedPictures

Laurie turns around, Myers comes out of a door behind the Nurse and stabs the nurse, lifting her into the air and then dropping her on the ground.

Laurie's starts limping as fast as she can, down the hallway. She runs down stairs and through a door.

She tries to open many doors but they are all locked. Myers is coming down the stairs. Laurie goes into a boiler room.

Mr. Garret's body hangs, and seeing it she screams. Just as Myers is about to catch up with her she climbs on top of the boiler and goes through a small window, falling into another room filled with boxes.

She makes it to the elevator and pushes the button, Michael is very close and the doors finally open, she goes inside and leans against the furthest door.

Myers comes to the doors as they are closing, his scalpel gets stuck in the door, but he pulls it out.

The elevator doors open at the ground level and she runs outside, gets into a car and hides on the floor in the front seat. She peeks out and sees nothing, then goes back to her hiding spot. Cut to Marshall's car.

Loomis: You don't believe me now did you?

Chambers: I'm sorry.

Loomis: Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for that little town back there. It will be years before they forget this.

Evil Dies Tonight

Chambers: Dr. Loomis, I think there's something else you should know.

Loomis: Did you see the blackboard back there at the Elementary school?

Chambers: Yes?

Loomis: In order to please the gods, the druid priests held fire rituals. Prisoners of war, criminals, the insane, animals were burned alive in baskets. By observing the way they died the druids believed they could see elements of the future. 2000 years later we've come no farther. Samhain is not spirits, it's not goblins, ghosts or witches. It's the unconscious mind. We're all afraid of the darkness inside ourselves.

Chambers: Dr. Loomis please listen to me. There's a file on Michael Myers that nobody knew about.

Loomis: I've seen everything.

Chambers: No. It was hidden. Sealed by the court after his parents were killed. Now after the Governor heard what happened tonight, he authorized Dr. Rogers to open it.

Loomis: What file?

Chambers: It isn't fair. They should have allowed you to examine everything. That girl, that Strode girl, that's Michael Myer's sister. She was born 2 years before he was committed. Two years after her parents died and she was adopted by the Strodes. They requested that the records be sealed to protect the family.

Loomis: Can't you see what he's doing here? He killed one sister 15 years ago and now he's trying to kill the other. Tonight after I shot him where did they take her?

Chambers: The clinic.

Loomis: Clinic where? (to Marshall) Do you know this area well?

Marshall: A little bit.

Loomis: Where's the hospital located?

Chambers: Dr. Loomis we're on orders from the Governor.

Marshall: It's back around Seventeenth Street. About three miles.

Loomis: Turn this car around right now!

Marshall: I can't do that I've got orders.

Loomis pulls a gun out and puts it at Marshall's head.

Loomis: Those orders have changed.

Chambers: Dr. LOOMIS!

Marshall: Doctor, you're getting yourself into a lot of trouble.

Loomis: What is it you fella's normally do? Fire a warning shot, right?

Loomis shoots at the window, and the call makes a U-turn back to the hospital. Cut to Laurie in the car. Jimmy comes into the car and sits down, he tries to start the car, but fails.

Laurie: Jimmy!

Jimmy: (shaken up) It's all right. We're uh...we're going to get out of here. (tries the engine again) I think uh...

Jimmy's head falls down on the steering wheel, honking the horn. Laurie pushes Jimmy's head off the horn.

She tries to start the call and it doesn't turn. She opens the car door and falls on the ground.

The Marshall's car pulls in. She tries to yell to them but it comes out as a whisper. She tries to crawl to them.

Loomis: I ought to handcuff you to the wheel but I have a feeling I'm going to need you in there. Can I trust you?

Marshall: Sure. What do I got to loose except my job.

Marshall, Loomis , and Chambers exit the car. Laurie is still trying to crawl to them tries to crawl to them, her voice is just a whisper.

Laurie: Help...me...help.

They go into the hospital and close the door.

Laurie: (screaming) HELP ME!!

Loomis: (to Marshall) You go check all the rooms in there.

He points the gun.

Chambers: Dr. Loomis!

Loomis: You come with me and shut up.

Outside Laurie manages to get up when she is halfway she sees Myers not too far away outside. Laurie limps faster to the hospital door and bangs on it.

Laurie: HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! PLEASE HELP! HELP!

Myers is closer and Laurie continues to bang. Loomis runs to the door and opens it. He slams it before Myers reaches it.

But Myers just walks right through the glass door. Loomis shoots at him, and the Marshall comes down the hall. Myers falls to the floor and the Marshall leans over him.

Loomis: Stop!

Marshall: He's dead!

Loomis: No he's not. Look at him he's still breathing.

Marshall: OK

Loomis: (to Chambers) There's a two way radio in the Marshall's car. I want you to go outside get on that radio and get Hunt.

Marshall: Now wait a minute. I'm the only one authorized to use that.

Loomis: (to Chambers) MOVE!

She steps over myers and goes outside.

Loomis: (to Laurie) I'm sorry I left you. Are you all right?

The Marshall leans over Michael again.

Laurie: Why won't he die?

The Marshall leans over to take off his mask.

Loomis: Get away from him!

Marshall: He stopped breathing.

Michael sits up, grabs the Marshall and slits his throat. Michael starts walking towards Laurie and Loomis, but they run down the hall and into another room. They then run into a few more rooms.

Radio: Identify--

Chambers: Marion Chambers, with Dr. Loomis at the clinic. He's here.

Radio: 10-4 identify suspect.

Chambers: Michael Myers is here get your ass over here now!

Laurie is sitting in the corner of a dark room. Loomis is looking out the window in the door and sees Myers coming. He tries to give Laurie a gun.

Loomis: (giving her the gun) Come on come on come on.

Laurie: No.

Loomis: Take it!

Myers masked face appears in the window. Loomis puts the gun down on the floor in front of Laurie.

Loomis stands with a gun aimed at Michael as he crashes through the wood door. Before Loomis can shoot, Myers stabs him in the stomach. Loomis falls back and Myers walks towards Laurie.

Jamari leaps in and kicks Michael to the ground, Jamari runs over to Laurie.

Jamari: You ok?

Laurie: Y-Yeah.

Jamari turns to Michael and his eyes glow with fire as Michael stands before him. The two stare each other down one final time...

Jamari runs forward and Superman punches Michael back, Michael staggers and stabs Jamari in the shoulder.

Jamari winces in pain and then headbutts Michael back, Jamari uppercuts Michael and then kicks him in the chest.

Michael stabs Jamari in the eye causing the hero to shout in pain, half blinded Jamari tackles Michael and pummels him.

Michael tilts his head to avoid another punch and then kicks Jamari off, Jamari's eye wound then closes instantly.

He wipes blood off his eye and then runs ahead, Michael stabs him in the stomach and then throws him to the ground.

Jamari groans and then Michael goes for a knife slam.

Laurie: Michael!

Michael stops, tilts his head and continues walking.

Laurie: (raising the gun) Michael stop!

Laurie shoots 2 times, and gets myers in both eyes. Michael covers his eyes with his hands and starts swinging his scalpel all over the room.

Jamari slams Michael's skull against the wall and then combos bro up, he then headbutts Michael before throwing him into a wall.

Loomis gets up and turns on a gas tank so it makes noise. Laurie gets up and does the same. Loomis turns on more gas.

Loomis: (to Laurie) Get out!

She doesn't move.

Loomis: GET OUT!! Now!

Jamari runs forward and picks up Laurie.

Jamari: Sorry.

Laurie: For what?

He throws Laurie out of the room.

Loomis: It's time, Michael!

Loomis lights a match and the whole room explodes. Laurie runs out in the hall and takes cover behind a fountain.

Chambers runs inside. Laurie sees Myers covered in flames walking into the hall. The Ghost Rider then tosses his chain around Michael's head and throws him back into the inferno, He falls on the floor where he continues to burn.

Ghost Rider comes out holding Loomis whose face is half burned. Ghost Rider places Loomis down and looks at Laurie.

Ghost Rider's face gains flesh as Jamari returned to normal.

Jamari: I've gotta go, Your always in my Heart Laurie Strode.

Laurie: And your in mine.

The two kiss one final time, Jamari then smirks and runs out of the hospital.

A while later the fire department, cops, and an ambulance are there. Laurie is being wheeled to the ambulance.

Hunt: (to Cop) What's the count?

Cop: Ten...so far.

Reporters crowd around Laurie.

Laurie: Can I ride in front?

Driver: I'm sorry but we're going to have to put you in the back.

Laurie is helped into the ambulance. The ambulance drives down the road. We see Laurie's tired and blank face as the song "Mr. Sandman" begins to play, and Michael's mask burning off.

Jamari sits in the backseat of his parents car, his parents cross the sign labeled:

Crystal Lake

Where Jamari will face Jason Voorhees...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

52.3K 1.3K 12
SLASHERS x F!READER They didn't know they could feel this way towards anyone, that is, until you walked in to their lives. What happens when 7 slash...
20.3K 582 29
Rayner Monroe's life was troubled. His parents fought excessively. What was he to do? Obviously, nothing. He knew though that he was different. When...
5.8K 271 10
After a fight goes wrong, Jeff, Jane, Annalise, Eyeless Jack, Masky, Hoodie, Sally, Ben, and Slenderman all find themselves in a different world. Wit...
3K 102 51
This is mostly going to be BNHA and Slashers. PLZ BE RESPECTFUL OF MY ART!! IT ISN'T THE GREATEST!!