Birdy || Outerbanks || JJ May...

Bởi onlyposersfuckingdie

No pogue on pogue macking. Well, JJ Maybank was willing to break that rule. Falling in love with a pogue wa... Xem Thêm

Prologue &Cast
1. Poodle hair
2. Bonfire
4. Friends?
5. secrets
6. Birdy finds out
7. feeling like a pancake.
8. Lying
9. knight in shining armor
10. The Letter
11. The Cave
12. betrayal
13. P4L
14. The funeral
15. Leaving
16. Rafe & JJ
17. Sneaking in
18. They only found one body
19. Birdy
20. Ass-sass-sins and Fathers
21. First kiss
22. The second kiss

3. Midsummers

1.1K 39 10
Bởi onlyposersfuckingdie

-

"..in my defense, I thought he was gay." Wynonna said, with a small shrug as she followed behind Kiara.

Kiara laughed ,"You seriously thought Topper was gay?"

Wynonna sheepishly smiled, "Yeah, I even gave him a rainbow cupcake and told him I supported him, God, I was so embarrassed to even face him for a whole week."

A couple weeks after she had met Topper after the sleepover at Sarah's house, she accidentally thought Topper was gay.

She had baked him a rainbow cupcake with the help of her mom, and she gave Topper the cupcake and also a pin.

She had told him ,"I totally support you, and it doesn't matter who you love as long as you are happy."

Topper had only looked confused, accepting the cupcake. "What are you talking about?"

"You're gay."

Rafe, who was around at the time, had burst out laughing, "Dude, I didn't know, congrats." He mocked, and Topper threw him a glare, and Wynonna blinked in confusion, looking up at Rafe.

"He's not gay?" Rafe looked down at Wynonna with a smirk, "No, but you just made my day, Nonna."

Wynonna's cheeks heat up in embarrassment, "Oh, my god, I am so sorry, Top!"

She couldn't face Topper after a whole week, but it seemed like he had forgotten all about it.

"..that's so funny, I wish I could've seen that. " Kiara said, with a small chuckle

Kiara and Wynonna walked inside of Kiara's house, and her parents were home.

"Kiara, oh, hello, Wynonna." Anne Carrera, Kiara's mother, greeted with a tight smile once she spotted Wynonna.

Wynonna smiled and gave a peace sign. "Sup."

JJ had told her that was another way of greeting people. John B loved it, and so did Pope.

"Mom, dad, I'm taking birdy with me to the midsummers." Kiara announced, and her parents looked at her while Wynonna was confused about the midsummers, but nonetheless, she would go to hell and back for Kiara.

"Kiara, are you sure about this?" Anne questioned, throwing a glance towards Wynonna, who was feeling judged.

Wynonna knew that Kiara parents didn't really like her or the others simply because they were pogues.

"Yes, birdy is coming with me tonight, and we're gonna pick out an outfit, so we'll be in my room." Kiara grabbed Wynonna's hand before pulling her away.

Wynonna threw a wave before she disappeared upstairs, hearing Kiara's parents talking about her.

Every adult in outerbanks except for Clarissa Barlowe always talked about the pogues in a bad way, especially JJ, John B, and Wynonna.

In everyone's eyes, those three were nothing but trouble, but in Clarissas eyes, they were just kids who needed a distraction from their lives and needed an adventure.

"..what's midsummers?" Wynonna questioned, jumping on Kiara's bed, as Kiara closed the door behind her, locking it.

"Just some stupid Kook party, my parents want me to attend." Kiara replied, walking over to her closet.

"You think during the Gold hunt we'll be able to find John B's dad?" Wynonna suddenly questioned, and Kiara shrugged.

"Yeah, probably."

Wynonna did hope that they would be able to find big John. She wanted to see John B reunited with his dad. She wanted him to have a family again.

"..blue?" Wynonna looked at the dress that Kiara held, and Kiara hummed before nodding her head.

"Blue suits you." She told her, tossing the dress next to Wynonna, "I have some blue dresses."

Wynonna picked up the dress and looked at it. It seemed beautiful, but she wasn't beautiful enough for it.

Her phone buzzed, and she pulled it out of her pocket, swiping it open. It was a message from JJ.

JJ - JB wants to include Sarah in the hunt.

That's all the message sent, and Wynonna was confused on why John B wanted to include Sarah in the hunt.

"..what's wrong?" Kiara questioned, placing more dresses down.

"Um, JJ texted me. He said that John B wants to include Sarah in the hunt for the gold." Wynonna replied, and Kiara scoffed.

"Are you serious? Why would he want to do that? Give me your phone." Wynonna handed Kiara her phone, and Kiara called John B, knowing that he would pick up for birdy.

John B always picks up for her.

Wynonna stood up from the bed and looked down at the dresses. They were all so beautiful and looked so expensive.

Wynonna didn't know why Kiara could let her borrow one of her dresses.

"...stupid!"

Wynonna felt bad for John B. She did not want to be at the end of Kiara's shouts.

".. no way! I agree with JJ. We shouldn't let Sarah join...why were you even talking to her in the first place!?"

Wynonna picked up a dress. It was the one that caught her attention.

The dress was medium, reached below her knees, and it was baby blue.

"..you know what, do whatever you want, John B. Birdy and I won't help you if you include Sarah, so good luck." Kiara said, hanging up the phone.

She dropped herself on her bed, groaning. "I can't believe he's been talking to Sarah!"

"Sarah's not our enemy, Kie. We don't hate her, remember." Wynonna said, turning to face Kiara, who sat up, huffing and crossing her arms over her chest.

"She ditched us. She ditched you when you needed her the most." Kiara reminded, and Wynonna shrugged.

"Yeah, but maybe she was going through something herself, and maybe it was hard for her to stop being friends with us." She tried to reason.

Wynonna never hated Sarah. She could never hate her.

"Doesn't mean I have to like her," Kiara said before she smiled ,"that's a nice choice. It definitely suits you."

Wynonna smiled, "You think so?" Kiara nodded, standing up, "I know so,"

"Now, help me pick out a dress, we have a few hours before the midsummers, and we need to look pretty, or else my parents will throw a fit." Kiara said, and Wynonna chuckled.

"You got a curling iron? I don't want to look like a poodle in a blue dress."

-

Wynonna felt out of place in a party full of kooks. Kiara had left her, but Wynonna wasn't upset about it because her parents dragged her away from her.

Plus, she has seen JJ around, working. Wynonna stood in a corner watching everyone,

"..Nonna, what are you doing here?" Slightly startled by the voice beside her.

She turned her head and saw Rafe. He stood a foot taller than her, and he was wearing a blue tux. He held a cup in his hand.

"Kie invited me. Her parents took her away.  they probably didn't want her being seen with me." Wynonna replied, and Rafe hummed, glancing down at Wynonna.

She was wearing a beautiful baby blue dress that reached below her knees. The dress fits her perfectly, showing her curves. She wasn't wearing heals, but baby blue sneakers with white flowery socks.

Her hair was curly, and she had flower braids in her hair. She looked absolutely stunning.

"..I should go. You probably don't me around anyway cause I'm a pogue and all," Wynonna said, and she smiled at Rafe, but it didn't quite reach her eyes.

Rafe watched her walk away from him, and he watched as JJ appeared and put his hands on her. Wynonna was laughing and smiling in seconds.

Rafe tsk before he smirked. Pogue or not, Wynonna intrigued him, she interested him, and she'll be his.

Not yet, but soon.

-----------------------

Word count - 1259

Thoughts?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10.2K 379 15
Hoseok is a stripper who has fucking with everyone and their money even this group of billionaires called bts. What happens when Hoseok scams all of...
903K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
514K 17.3K 45
When Sherlock reunites with his best friend from his childhood, Margaret Jones, he can't seem to get her off his mind. But what happens when Sherlock...
82.1K 3.4K 22
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing From The Heart" <3 When Buster's theater is threatened to go under, he decides to hold a sin...