Together Forever: Roleswap! (...

By lexxiccally

Just 2 best friends, right? After living in the church with each other for a while, criminal Sarvente an... More

Short Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 (POV 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

18 0 0
By lexxiccally

*priest Ruv's POV* - Requested by @Frisky_Love on the original story, check them out!

     It's only been around a month since everything, and Sarv already seems more content than usual. I am too, it's just hard to notice, considering my muscle problem, resulting in smiling taking more effort than an average demon. Or person. Yet, I bet Sarvente can see past that.

     I leave my room to eat breakfast. I could care less what it is, since everything Sarvente cooks will taste good. Hell- I could eat spice cake everyday, and not get tired of it.

     "Good morning, Ruvvvv!", Sarvente greets me. Since it's a Saturday, once again, I don't have masses to attend.

     I sit down to eat.

     "So, anything you want to do today?", Sarv asks.

     "I may have an idea...", I say.

     After we eat, we get dressed into our day clothes, and return to the main church hall.

     "So... where is this place?", she asks.

     "You'll see...", I say.

     I close my eyes, and take a breath, as my horns start to grow, my wings also becoming visible. I open my eyes, which are now neon blue, and say a spell. Sarvente remains dumbfounded.

     My horns go back down, and so do my wings, reverting back to my normal appearance. A portal opens up in front of me.

     Sarvente smiles, "Let's go!".

     I take a breath, and while holding hands, we walk through the portal.

     When we step into the other side, we are in a white void, and there are 2 people there, too.

     (Author note: Note that this is NOT the Nothing World, where younger brother Selever and older sister Rasazy reside, but instead the Nothing Void. The Nothing Void is a place I thought of, where instead of being a blank void where anything can be (like the Nothing World), it's a blank void where nothing can be; just a void of white.)

     The taller of the 2 and I walk up to each other. I speak first.

     "If we thought this through, you must be us, but of the opposite personalities. Correct?"

     "Indeed! It's very nice to meet you.", the other me says, shaking my hand.

     I take a closer look at the woman he is with, and see that the other criminal looks like Sarvente, but with all the color and emotion drained out of her, leaving a palette of grey, black, and a little light blue, replacing Sarv's colorful pink-shaded clothing.

     I then inspect the tall man in front of me. His face is Sarvente's shades of pink, with an eyepatch exactly like mine, even on the same side. His hair is messier than mine, and his clothes are dark pink and pink, as if the color drained from his Sarvente was put into him, instead.

     "Uh, Ruv?", Sarv asks from behind.

     "Yes?", asks both the other priest and I.

     "How do you know his name?", the grey woman asks. I ignore her.

     "The grey Ruv?", Sarvente clarifies.

     "Yes, Sarvente?" I respond.

     "This is cool and all, but where the Hell are we???"

     "You never did tell me where we were going...", the other Sarv says to her version of me.

     "The other day,", I start. "in our alternate universes, both he and I had the idea of visiting another universe via portal. Unfortunately, we couldn't exactly do that, but with some practice, both he and I were able to briefly reach this neutral point between our realities, which we call a Nothing Void."

     The other me goes on. "And universes have a "Nothing Void" for each alternate universe! This one, in particular, bridges us between universes in which our personalities are swapped, or the opposite!"

     "Oh, cool! So she's like my sister, then?", Sarvente says.

     "I guess. You have the same lives, except the exact opposite personalities."

     "I've never had a sister... ", the grey Sarv says.

     "Yeah... I remember I had a brother once, but I haven't seen him since the day I got lost...", Sarvente says in brief sadness. "But whatever! At least I know I kinda have a sister now!" The other her smiles a little.

     Sarv seldom speaks of her past life, excluding the time we spent together, before the day she mentioned prior. I don't have any parents or siblings, having existed since the start of time. At least she even had a family...

     The pink criminal comes over to me, and gives me a big bear hug while bearing a grin.

     "As we are both priests, that would make you my brother!", he says in excitement.

     I have just met this man, and he's already invading my personal space... It's hard to see that he's merely another version of me. At least the Sarventes are getting along fine.

     Sarvente and the other Sarvente start talking about life in general, comparing and contrasting each other's, so my swap self and I do the same.

     "So... What's your Sarvente like???", he asks me first.

     "She's very friendly, and is always happy... She always lights up the room."

     "Heh, that sounds like me! Not considering I am the Devil, of course.", he says, chuckling.

     Once again, I wonder how we are practically the same person.

     "And yours?", I ask.

     "She is very serious, and even a little scary at times, but she's not boring! Hell, I would kill for her! Now that we're dating, she's starting to open up a tad bit more. Speaking of which, are you two also dating?"

     "I guess we are dating, now that I think about it... We never really talked about it since the second picnic.", I say.

     Once we finish talking with our alternate selves, we attempt conversation with the other swapped.

     Sarvente and my swap self automatically seem to be doing fine. He better respect her personal space...

     "May I ask, what's your version of me like?", I ask Sarvente's swap self.

    "He can be obnoxious at times, but he's.... cute.", she says, blushing a little bit at the last part.

     "He's a hugger?"

     "Yep."

     "He seems to be very energetic. I can only assume he is also very impulsive?"

     "Unfortunately, yes.", the other Sarvente responds. "On top of that, he always keeps trying to nibble my face, saying I look like an Oreo..."

     I blush a little. "My Sarvente does that too..."

     Once we have finished talking, we regroup.

     "How was it?", I ask Sarv. I bet they got along pretty well...

     "Swap me and I got along well! Swap you has a lot of energy, though."

     "Your swap and I got along pretty well, considering we have the same personality.... but I still prefer regular you."

     "Awww, Ruvy!", Sarvente says, hugging me, and kisses me on the cheek. Shit.

     Swap Sarv and swap me come over to us.

     "It was nice to meet you two...", swap Sarv says.

     "You too!", Sarv replies.

     "Let us meet again?", swap me chimes in.

     "Of course!", Sarv says.

     I suppose it was nice to meet them, but I'd rather not...

     Both I and the other me say a quick spell, and our portals open back up. We take one last look at our alternate selves, and step back into our worlds.

     "Let's do that again sometime!", Sarv says once we are back in the church. "We could see us but the opposite genders, or us but you're a criminal and I'm a demon nun!"

     "Perhaps.", I say. I hope the next time, the other me won't be as annoying, though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
11.8M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...