Broken t.o

By c4tluvr754

A Troy Otto fan fiction. Maxine Clark is the niece of Madison Clark and cousin of Alicia and Nick Clark. Maxi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

15 0 0
By c4tluvr754

Maxine Clark

I put on baggy tan cargo pants with a tight black long sleeve and my converse. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror my hair was long down to my waist, I haven't cut it in I don't even know how long. Truth be told I don't think any of us know how long its been since the world ended. A year? Maybe two. Its getting too long to manage so i put it in two long braids, I look aged, more sad then I used too I miss who I used to be, I miss my friends and my own life, but tonight Alicia wants me to come to bible study again so I'm going to make the most of it.

I walked out of the bathroom. "You ready?" She asked. "Yeah lets go." I smiled. We headed out the front door and said bye to Madison. We walked over to the trap door and climbed down the ladder it reeked on weed down there. "Hey guys!" We greeted everyone and joined the circle.

Toby passed me the large bong. Truth be told i wasn't even a smoked before the apocalypse but i haven't smiled as much as I did after the last bible study in I don't even know how long. So safe to say I think i liked weed.

I took a long inhale from the bong and coughed hard releasing a fat cloud of smoke. "Oh my gosh max that was huge!" Libby giggle and i laughed too while stilling coughing and passed it to Alicia. She took a deep inhale too and didn't cough as much of me.

My head started to feel lighter and I got that fuzzy feeling in my body, I grinned as the bong got passed around. "Troy was literally in our house today when we got home!" Alicia exclaimed i was zoned out not paying attention.

"Max!" She said and bumped me. I snapped back into it. "What?" "I was talking about earlier, how Troy was in our house." She said. "What he was in your house?" Thomas said and everyone laughed. "No yeah! He was just sitting there when we walked in He's such a weirdo." I said rolling my eyes. "Oh he so has a crush on you max he's always following you around!" Libby exclaimed.

"Troy and Maxine sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-" Toby and Matt started chanting before i cut them off. "Gross! Absolutely not I don't know what his deal is but not that he's not even nice to me he's a jerk and he's weird, and I still think he secretly wants to kill me!"

"More like wants to kiss you." Thomas snickered. "Oh shut up and pass me the bong." I glared and he laughed handing it to me. I took another large inhale and coughed my lungs out. my mouth was dry and my head was spinning. "I mean come on Max he is hot." Libby laughed.

"I don't care if he is hot he's fucking crazy!" I said. "So you admit he's hot." Toby smirked. "That's not what I said!" I pleaded. "So your saying he's ugly Max? Come on girl." Libby said making Alicia laugh. "He is- quiet good looking I suppose but it doesn't matter because he's a nut job!" I said stuttering nervously. Ugh I'm so high I can barely form a sentence and I'm fighting for me life here.

"That's the truth he's fucking crazy." Thomas said and took a swig of his drink. I started to feel dizzy the room was filled with smoke i felt like i could barely breathe. "I think I'm gonna go home early guys, I'm tired and I have a headache just need to sleep it off." I looked at Alicia.

"You want me to come with Max?" She asked. "No no I'll be fine will you?" I said. "Yeah I'll be fine be safe see you at home." She smiled. "Ill walk her home when were done here Max." Toby said. "Okay thanks I'll see you guys tomorrow." I smiled and climbed up the ladder I missed a step and almost fell everyone laughed at me, I felt discombobulated after getting up, like I said im not much of a smoked and I had a few rips more than I should have to be honest. Ill be okay i Just need some fresh air. I opened the hatch and climbed out.

It was so dark outside I could barely see, and cold. I shivered and grabbed my arms. I looked around and started walking back to my house looking up at the sky, the starts were clear tonight. Suddenly I looked forward and didn't really know where I was. Am I lost? I looked around confused because this place isn't that big I shouldn't be lost. I guess I didn't know the ranch very well yet, anxiety started to fill my body. Fuck me I shouldn't have smoked that much.

I kept walking and eventually saw the lunch tables, which meant I definitely wasn't even close in the direction of home. I just need to sit down for a minute. I stumbled over the the tables and sat down. It was quiet outside everyone was at home or sleeping. The hard wood bench didn't feel comfortable. I just want lay down for a minute. I lay in the grass between the tables and stared up at the vast sky above me looking for constellations. the cold grass felt soft and I started to relax.

"Max." A voice called out. I stirred in my sleep and felt a hand squeeze mine I held it and turned over. "Max.." The voice said chuckling a little and shaking my shoulder. I groaned finally coming to my senses and my eyes opened, my vision a little burred as my eyes adjusted it was dark out. Did I fall asleep? Whos talking to me? I was laying on my side. I felt a hand in mine and turned on my back quickly propping myself up with my elbows dropping the hand. My eyes were met with Troy's ocean blue ones.

My jaw dropped I was confused and for once speechless not fully understanding what's happening. No way I'm seeing him right after what bible group said about him. Could that stuff be true? Of course not he doesn't like me and I most certainly don't like him. "Am I dreaming?" I rubbed my eyes. "Do you always dream about me darling?" He said looking at me innocently before a smirk spread across his face and my eyes widened.

Oh no he's definitely real, I'm so embarrassed where am I? I looked around I was laying in the grass by the lunch tables. Oh yeah. How long have I been asleep? The concept of time is weird now not being able to check. "What's going on?" I asked him confused why he was here. "You tell me your the one that's passed out in the grass and reeks like weed." I smirked again. "You come from bible study? Madison's gonna kill you." He chuckled. "Yeah and I got way to high and I couldn't find my house and I guess I kind of just passed out here, What time is it?" I asked.

"Its sometime in the middle of the night still not close to morning if that's what your wondering." He replied. "I need to get home..." I groaned and stumbled getting up quickly falling over myself. I hit the ground and groaned. Troy let out a loud laugh and smiled covering his mouth to be quiet before he pulled me up.

"Here Ill just take you home." He said, "No its ok i promise ill get there." I said as I pushed myself away from him swaying. "Max it would be wrong of me to leave you out here like this." He said and pulled me with him he started walking in the opposite direction of my house. "Troy my house is that wa-" He cut me off. "No silly I'm bring you to my house." He replied and my blood ran cold.

"Why would!-" I started to freak out and he covered my mouth and pulled me tight to him. "Would you relax you reek like weed and its the middle of the night your not gonna go stumbling into your house like this." He said calmly staring into my eyes. Maybe he is very attractive after all but still crazy... My gaze softened and I relaxed in his hold, He loosened his grip. "Okay so be quiet." He warned and took his hand away from my mouth stilling staring me down to see how I would react.

I stared back protesting or moving cause I guess he sounded right Madison would kill me if I came home like this, but what if she thinks I'm missing? "Good girl." He said staring right into my soul. My face immediately went red hot and I was flustered. "Troy!-" I started before he covered my mouth again smiling, "Ah ah ah, quiet maxie." He said grabbing my hand and starting forwards, I walked not saying anything because what do I say to that!?

I had never even seen Troy's house before it was on a far corner of the property surrounded by trees. Of course his house would be in the far away creepy area. It was a big nice looking house very farm esque. He helped me up the stairs I could barely see to the front door I missed one and slammed my shin into the steps, I would have fell harder if he wasn't holding my hand. "Oww!" I hissed. "Oh my gosh Maxine how high are you, you poor thing." He laughed a bit as he picked me up in his arms and walked in the front door.

My face one again flushed red from embarrassment and being this close to him. "Ok you can put me down now.." I said nervously after we were inside. "Where's the fun in that? Ooo! Wanna see me room?" He said as he started running up the stairs not giving me a choice. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on tight not wanting to fall again. He ran in the doorway and spun me around before tossing me on his big bed. I let out a tiny scream when he let go.

It was hard not to just lay there the second I hit the nice comfy bed. I shot up to a sitting position as he laughed at me. I looked around his room and saw a large book shelf a big bay window by the bed some old posters on the wall and plants scattered around. "What do you think?" He said.

"It's nice I imagined you to live in a Dungun or something more creepy." I joked and he rolled his eyes. He looked down at my leg and so did I there was a little bit of blood. He got up and grabbed a big shirt from his dresser and tossed it as me. "Here put this on and ill look at your leg and get your old clothes washed." He said. I bit my lip nervously. "No pants?" I said.

"Max I have to look at your leg just let me help you i won't peak." He covered his eyes and turned around. "I don't trust that." I replied. "Oh come on I might be crazy but I'm not a creep, I'll only look if you want me too." He winked and smirked. "Ew no pinky promise you won't." I said sticking my pinky out.

He stared at me confused. "Are you for real?" He raised his eyebrow. "Yes!" I snapped. "That's so childish." He rolled his eyes as he locked his pinky with mine and then turned around. I nervously took my clothes off and slipped on the big shirt it fit me more like a dress. "I'm done." I said timidly.

He turned around and stared me up and down for a few seconds. My face went red. "Stop!" I snapped. "What?" He grinned. "You know what." I glared. "Sorry, sorry sit down." He said and went to the bathroom. I sat down on his bed crossing my legs waiting. He came back with a small med kit and a wet rag.

"Uncross your legs." He knelt down in front of me I blushed. "Respectfully." He added and flashed me a smile. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the blanket on his bed and pulled it over my lap making sure I was covered as I uncrossed my legs.

He wiped the cut on my leg off and put s small band aid on it, was nothing bad. "There you go." He said and looked up at me with his piercing eyes. "Thank you." I called out as he brought the med kit back to the bathroom. He then went down the stairs. I used the bathroom then followed.

I slowly walked down the stairs being careful not to fall again and I didn't. He was doing something in the kitchen, I took a seat at the counter on the corner. He poured a kettle into two mugs. He dropped a tea bag in each. "Sugar?" He said and I winced hearing those words and I know he noticed too.

"I promise I won't drug you this time." He paused and took a deep breathe. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that too you and make you come with to find my book I apologize." He said staring intently waiting for my response. "Don't do it again." I said and shoved his shoulder. "Understood ma'am" He nodded at me. I laughed a little. "Don't call me that makes me sound old." I rolled my eyes. "Ok princess." He rebutted quickly. "You can't call me that eithe-"

He cut me off. "Shhhh. Drink your tea." He put his finger up to my lips and I swatted it away and took a sip. He opened a cupboard and pulled out a baggie and took out a joint. "You smoke?" I asked. "Not a lot more of a drinker, but what can I say you stress me out Max." He lit it and cracked the window above the kitchen sink.

"I stress you out?!" I exclaimed. He just smirked at me. He grabbed the ash tray off the store and ashed it then passed it to me. "I shouldn't.." I said as I was just starting to finally chill out. "Come on darling don't make me smoke alone." He urged. I took a small puff off it and passed it back. "There you go." He smiled and then took it back and hit it. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"Ya know, My brother literally told me to stay away from you and your family earlier and look at us now best buds." He laughed. "We are not 'best buds' that's not what this is." I replied rolling my eyes.

He passed me the J back and I took another hit. "Why do you do that?" I asked. I ashed it and passed it back. "What?" He asked. "Your so hot and cold, one second you want to be literally evil and psychotic and the next you wanna be all buddy buddy and-" He reached out and covered my mouth with one hand and hit the J with the other?

"And stop doing that!" I swatted his hand and got out of my chair and waited for him to say something. "I'm not like most people sometimes I don't know why I do the things I do either, that sounds so fucking stupid though.." He trailed off not looking at me when he said it. "No...it doesn't.." I said softly I cant believe he opened up a little bit or maybe this is all part of the crazy too and he's playing more games.

"Whatever I don't like to think about that bullshit.." He muttered. "The way you feel isn't bull shit Troy. "Yes they are feelings make you weak." He rolled his eyes but he said it with a serious undertone and that almost made me sad for him. I took a step forward and put my hand on his shoulder. He turned to face me and looked me up and down.

He pushed me back against the counter and lifted me up onto it in one swift motion. I gasped "Troy what are you-" He cut me off by grabbing me by the shirt collar and leaning in close. "Don't ever try to analyze me or pity me again I don't need it." He said and let go turning around and putting his hands on his head and sighing.

I froze for a moment a tears welled in my eyes I didn't like being yelled at and I didn't even know what I did wrong he's just and asshole. I got off the counter and made my way for the door. "Max wait-" He started after me. Before I could even grab the door handle He already grabbed me in his arms. "Let go of me Troy your a fucking dick! What was that for" I snapped and struggled in his arms.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that to you just come upstairs lets go to bed your not gonna run out of my house in a tee shirt." He said firmly. "I should just go home tonight-" He cut me off. "Nonsense I'm sorry Princess I wont do it again." He picked me up and I gasped he started up the stairs. The emotional whiplash from being around him is crazy. "Troy!" I snapped.

"Relax darling." He put down in his bed and got in next to me. "Don't tell me to relax when your the one being rude!" I said as I moved over keeping space between us and turned my back to him but I could feel his stare. "What?" I said and looking over at him. "I don't know there's just something about you.." He said in a hushed voice. "What?" I said confused. "It's nothing go to sleep." He said and turned his back to me.

He fell asleep not long after snoring softly, while I lay awake thinking what the fuck happened tonight? Why did I let him bring me home and boss me around? I think its because I'm scared of him honestly and how unpredictable he is. Although I have to admit there is something alluring about him and its messing with my head.

I shouldn't be here with him right now this isn't right I don't even trust him and why did he snap at me like that earlier when we were almost getting alone. I don't like that I can't understand him or predict him at all. I slowly crept out of bed and slid my cargo pants with blood on the knee back on. His snoring went quiet for a minute and I froze but then it started again.

I slowly crept down the stairs and out the front door. I walked home through the small town. I opened the front door quietly and went to my bunk everyone else was passed out. I slipped into bed without even putting on pajamas. I passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681 3 42
"Or what?" Dwight asks me with a grin. "You give it to me now or I'm going to skin you alive, make a rug out of you and gift your sorry ass to Negan...
51 41 7
Daryl Dixon, red neck trash who follows his older brother, Merle, everywhere he goes. Well, Daryl also has a kid. A little girl named Kathryn Ann Dix...
3.3K 107 9
#2 in Troyotto March 27, 2020 #1 in Luciana April 11, 2020 Raejeania Callaway thought she seen the last of Troy Otto when she moved from their land i...
321 22 16
" "Broadcast says there's a refuge centre in Atlanta so that's where we go. Head for the highway, try and get in before there's no room" I reply to R...